News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: Mom vs Dad's Mistress by Marie B

• 8 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Mom vs Dad's Mistress by Marie B
« on: August 27, 2010, 09:40:35 AM »
Here’s another great oldie that got lost with the crash of the Board – hope you enjoy!  :P :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

MY MOM VS DAD'S MISTRESS
By Marie B   

For the past six months, I had been hearing the word “Mistress.” It was such an exotic word and I was anxious to see what a Mistress actually looked like. Surely, she couldn’t look like a regular person, could she? Did she look like a hooker? Did she look like Tinker Bell? Like Elizabeth Hurley?

I had wanted to know, and now I was about to find out because Mom was taking me to the Mistress’ house in order to confront her.

“Lorry,” my Mom said to me as we drove to the woman’s home, “I know you are just 11 years old and you shouldn’t be exposed to things like this. I tried to keep from you the fact that your father has been seeing another woman. I wanted to protect you, but this woman is destroying our family and I’m so afraid of this coming back to hurt you if I don’t tell you about it.

All that made sense, but I secretly wondered why I was being brought along to witness the confrontation if she didn’t want to see me get hurt. Still, I wasn’t really sure what a Mistress was and I wanted to find out. I asked:

“What are you going to say to her, Mom?”

“I plan to have a polite but firm conversation with her, asking her to stop seeing your father. I plan to keep my temper in check because there is nothing to be accomplished by arguing.” 

Sitting silently now, I thought about why Dad would want to have another woman when he already had my Mom. I looked her over…..she was 40 years old, pretty in a wholesome way and always pleasant to be around. At 5’7, she had a slight weight problem at 150 pounds but was actually in pretty good shape from years of exercise. She was able to beat me at tennis and was continually surprising me with how strong she was; lifting heavy objects, and so on. I hoped this meeting wouldn’t come down to a fight because my Mom would hurt the Mistress and would probably get in trouble for doing so.

As we arrived at the Mistress’ high-rise apartment, I was struck by the luxury of the place and figured that a Mistress must be a pretty lucrative thing to be. Was Dad chipping in for the rent?

We rode the elevator to her floor and as we stood before the door, I noticed the nameplate that said the Mistress first name was Lena. She, of course, didn’t know we were coming, so I expected she would be startled when she opened the door and saw us. Instead, Lena peered out at us and a resigned half-smile appeared on her face.

“I knew I’d be meeting you sooner or later, Mary,” said Lena to my Mom. “Come on in.”

“How do you know who I am?” asked Mom, shakily.

“Your husband has a picture of Lorry and you on his desk at work.” answered Lena.

“You’ve been to his office?” asked Mom, clearly taken aback.

Lena sighed and gestured Mom and me into the apartment. It was obviously not the first time she had been involved in a scene like this.

I studied Lena as we walked in. The first thing that struck me was the way she carried herself: with elegance and grace. Each movement of her body was precision. She was pretty, not beautiful. But that air of elegance made her appear beautiful. I noticed Lena’s build…..she was two inches shorter than Mom and weighed about 30 pounds less.  Her body had a willowy look and I decided that if this meeting did get physical, my Mom would easily dispose of Lena. She looked positively fragile next to Mom.

Further examining Lena, I wasn’t impressed with how she was dressed. I had expected a Mistress to be decked out in jewelry and fancy clothes. Instead, Lena sported no ornamentation, she wore cut-off jeans, a T-shirt, and she was barefoot. What happened to the high heels? What happened to the Laura Ashley dress?

While wondering about that, I inspected the residence. It was a luxurious but tastefully decorated studio apartment. It sported two couches, a shag rug, a fireplace, and a bar with an extra long counter. Very nice.

Lena asked us to sit down. Without complying, Mom asked her;

“Do you know what you are doing to my family? Do you care?”

“You wives always blame the other woman,” sighed Lena, “It never occurs to you that if your husband wasn’t seeing me, he would be seeing someone else. Let’s cut to the chase. You’re here to ask me “nicely” to stop the affair, right?”

“Yes,” answered Mom.

“And you’ve brought your pretty little daughter along to show me the family that I’m breaking to bits by seeing your husband, right?”

“Yes,” said Mom, a little unnerved at having Lena see through her motivations so easily.

“I’ve seen this many times before, although I admit that the wife usually doesn’t show up unannounced at my doorstep.”

The casualness of Lena’s attitude was starting to get under Mom’s skin. It was plain that Lena was not interested in the problems she was causing and was simply looking for an easy way to get Mom and me out of the apartment. Once that was done, Lena would probably call Dad and insist that he deal with his own problems and keep the rest of his family off her back.

Mom had never been a violent person. I couldn’t remember a time she ever struck me. But I knew her well; knew her moods, knew what pressed her buttons…..and I could see that she was measuring Lena up. After a moment, she apparently decided that the Mistress represented no physical threat to her.

Lena started to say something, then……incredibly and insultingly, she brought her hand up to cover her mouth, stifling a yawn. She couldn’t hide the fact that this meeting was boring her.

Mom’s mouth dropped open at this sight. She couldn’t believe the nonchalance being displayed by the person who was wrecking her life. Instinctively, Mom cocked her fist and threw a hard right hand punch to Lena’s mouth.

It landed cleanly. Lena never expected it. She had been standing against the back of the couch and the punch sent her sprawling over the headrest, bouncing off the seat cushion and onto the floor.

All three of us were shocked. Mom gestured to me that I was to stay out of this. Lena was getting up, holding her hand to her mouth and staring at Mom, who stared back….and then Mom started to smile.

“I see that asking you to stay away from my husband will do no good,” stated Mom. “It never occurred to me to beat the message into you, but maybe that’s exactly the way to handle this.”

As Mom stood there thinking about this, it was easy to guess her thoughts. Although she didn’t approve of violence and had made an initial attempt to solve the problem with words, it could be that the way to stop a common home-wrecker was to beat the cheating ways out of her. This thought was augmented by the fact that it looked like it wouldn’t take much effort for Mom to beat Lena into submission. After all, she had sent Lena flying over the couch with one punch, hadn’t she?

As Lena held her mouth and glared at Mom, she could guess the wife’s thoughts, too. Lena’s shock and pain turned to a burning anger. She was thinking…”Look at Mary. She’s a typical wife who can’t understand why her husband would wander. Here she is, unattractively dressed in jeans, a sweatshirt and Nikes’….a butch outfit that she’s too old to be wearing. Does she think her husband is going to find her attractive, looking like that? And her weight!…she’s not amazingly fat or anything, but she bulges in the wrong places and looks downright sloppy. She stomps into my place with her belligerent attitude and expects to talk me out of doing what I want to do. These little wifeys never understand, do they? I take what I want and then discard it when I’m done. I wouldn’t even want her husband for that long. Only as long as he spends the big bucks on me. After I dump his ass, he would go back to his family and be contrite and apologetic, looking for forgiveness. She will take him back again…..although neither of them is a bargain to treasure.
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: Mom vs Dad's Mistress by Marie B
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 09:42:06 AM »
 But she just hit me! I should have seen it coming. Yet, look at her; standing there with a grin on her face because she assumes she will kick my ass. Well, it’s time to show this wifey how things work in the real world.”

“Okay, Mary,” said Lena. “Since you want to get physical, let me toss this at you. We’ll fight for your husband. If you win, I’ll never see him again. If I win, you just go and keep the home fires burning for him. He will come and go as I please…..and when he’s not there, you won’t complain about where he is.”

Mom smiled as she took another look at Lena. The Mistress was thin as a rail, looking as if she would blow away in a strong wind. Plus, her elegance made her appear soft and helpless. Mom couldn’t believe that the woman was offering to settle this issue by fighting.

For myself, though, I was suddenly worried. In school, someone had once said to me “Don’t play the other person’s game……and don’t, just don’t, ever play it on their home court.” Yet, here was Mom, ready to do what Lena had suggested.

Before I could say anything to Mom, she winked at me and stepped confidently toward Lena. The Mistress, seeing Mom advance toward her, stepped back two paces and put her hands up fearfully in front of her face. Mom’s smile widened as she saw that Lena was afraid of her and she walked directly forward, where Lena surprised her with a kick to the crotch, a knee to the stomach and a left hook to the boob.

Mom stepped back wide-eyed and uncertain. She was solidly built and the blows had stung but caused no damage. Still, she didn’t expect the delicate looking creature in front of her to fight back at all. Figuring that Lena’s attack was a fluke, Mom stepped forward again and was rudely met with an open-handed slap to the ear and a hard punch to the mouth. Mom’s head was ringing from the shot to the ear and she wasn’t prepared for the punch that dumped her unceremoniously on the couch.

Mom sat there, holding her mouth, with a look of shock and sudden worry on her face. She slowly attempted to rise from the couch, only to be struck in the face with a stomp from Lena’s bare foot, which sent Mom bouncing off the couch cushion and onto the rug. When Lena moved toward her, Mom grew frantic and wildly kicked out with a foot that connected with Lena’s shin and knocked her forward onto Mom’s prone body. Belly-to-belly, the two women grappled for position. Mom’s greater bulk allowed her to push Lena off and the smaller woman crashed into the coffee table. The impact hurt Lena, but she was too much of a fighter to stop and nurse her wounds; she leaped on top of Mom and grabbed her wrists, pinning them to the floor. A test of strength ensued as Mom tried to push Lena’s arms up and away from her. She made some headway in this, only to have Lena tighten her resolve and push Mom’s arms back down to the carpet. Once the Mistress had Mom’s arms down, she used her legs to creep up on Mom’s body; pinning her shoulders with her knees. Mom’s legs were kicking frantically but ineffectually. Lena’s arms were now free and she flexed her fists and smiled into Mom’s eyes.

I wanted to do something to help Mom. I got ready to attack Lena and push her off, but as I stepped toward her, Lena stared directly at me and slowly shook her head. The look in her eyes badly scared me and I didn’t move.

Lena turned back to Mom and began punching her in the face. Mom couldn’t even use her hands to block the blows; she was terrified and screaming. Lena bloodied her nose and eyebrow before one of Mom’s wild kicks caught Lena in the back and forced her to roll off. Both women rose to their feet and Lena charged Mom with her head down. It seemed that the Mistress intended to hit Mom in the stomach with her head, but at the last moment, Lena raised her head and used her skull as a battering ram against Mom’s mouth and nose. She might as well have used a rock; the blow sent blood spurting from Mom’s nose and mouth. She was backed against the wall and unable to put up a defense as Lena smashed her fists and knees into Mom with devastating results.

At this point, Mom showed that she had heart and tried to fight back. I could see, though, the folly of a “nice” housewife tangling with a street-wise fighter. Mom had the size and weight on her opponent, but Lena knew how to fight. Every move Mom tried, Lena countered with ruthless efficiency. She blackened Mom’s eyes, barraged her stomach with kicks and punches, and cut her face with slicing fists.

Switching tactics, Lena grabbed Mom by the hair and started swinging her back and forth, finally letting go in mid-swing and sending Mom flying toward the bar, where she crashed and fell. Not even breathing hard, Lena watched as Mom rose painfully to her feet and sprawled the upper half of her body on the edge of the bar. Lena calmly walked over, lifted Mom by the legs and placed her face-first on the countertop.

Yelling “WHEEEEEE!” Lena grasped the collar of Mom’s shirt and the seat of her pants and dragged Mom across the counter, knocking aside glasses, dishes and liquor bottles. As she was whisked along, Mom covered her face and shrieked with pain and fear. At the end of the “ride” was a gumball machine that was used for decoration. Mom smashed into it with the top of her head and the device shattered, scattering gumballs across the floor. Mom’s body followed as she was sent tumbling off the bar and onto the floor. She was finished.

Lena slowly walked up and hauled Mom to a sitting position. Holding her by the back of the neck, Lena picked up a gumball and shoved it into Mom’s mouth. Instinctively, Mom started chewing it.

“Do you surrender?” asked Lena, joyfully.

“No.” cried Mom, still chomping on the gumball.

Then, you’re going to keep eating gumballs until you do,” trilled Lena with a triumphant smile on her face that I found totally aggravating.

She forced another candy into Mom’s mouth….then another….then another, asking after each one if Mom was ready to give up, go home and wait quietly for her husband until Lena was ready to release him.

“As I said before, Mary,” said Lena, “I have both you and your husband in my power. But, know this: I’ll only want him for awhile. After that, you can have him back. That is, whatever is left of him. How you and he resolve the situation at that point is up to you. And of course, your sweet little daughter.”

Lena smiled at me but I turned away from her, embarrassed for my Mom and myself.

Mom tried to get out of Lena’s grasp, but it was hopeless. After 15 gumballs, she finally choked out her surrender……and her promise to never bother Lena again.

In the car on the way home, Mom kept her eyes looking straight ahead. She couldn’t face me. We never talked about what happened that day.

And, true to her word, Lena sent Dad back home six months later.

THE END

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 07:52:10 PM »

I can't help but think you've been "Lena" in a few fights of your own ! ;)

Yes, Dewey, BLUSH! You have a good memory. I've indeed been the mistress - the other woman - in quite a few fights that have been posted here - LOL!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 09:31:51 PM »
Great story!  Thanks for re-posting it, Kayla!

xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Mongoose750

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 12:20:53 AM »
Thank you for posting that story, Kayla.  If you would excuse me, my next statement is for Marie.

Marie, I know you're out there.  I've enjoyed reading your old stories.  In fact, I downloaded and printed most of them to put in my libraries with other female fighting authors.  But my question is when are you going to give us some new stuff, huh?  We miss your tales here on this board.  Come on, spin us another story, please?

Mongoose750.

Mistress LeeAnn

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 01:55:37 PM »
I loved it. Great detail. That was an exciting story, Kayla. Looking forward for more!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 03:43:31 PM »
Thanks for bringing this one back, Kayla. Didn't think I'd ever see it again. You're the best!

Also, thanks for the kind words, Mongoose. I'll have to get the creative juices flowing again.

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 02:37:26 AM »
Good job digging up the good stuff, Kayla. Glad to hear you're coming back with some new stuff. It can be hard to get the creative juices flowing after such a long layoff, I tell you. By the way, Marie, I posted one of your stories, but unfortunately when I saved it on my computer, I saved it as "mariestory" instead of the actual title. It's on here probably on page 2 or 3.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

rikitikitavi

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 06:31:12 AM »
Also, thanks for the kind words, Mongoose. I'll have to get the creative juices flowing again.

Marie

Hello Marie! Hello Kayla! Don't know if y'all remember me, but I used to frequent here a couple years ago or so. I still lurk here occasionally, but like a lot of people I've been bogged down by RL stuff.

Anyway...Marie, it's good to see you are still alive and kicking (that goes for you too Kayla ;) ) your stories were always among my favorite here. I guess that means you have not one, but two mongoose fans here. ;D It could only happen on the internet I suppose (the mongoose thing, I mean). :D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:33:49 AM by riki tiki tavi »