News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

HUSBAND, WIFE AND HOUSEMAID

• 1 Replies

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« on: December 12, 2023, 05:26:46 PM »
by Chris (September 5, 2010)
Grammar correction and first para addition by Agraf (December 12, 2023)

Karl opened the front door, kicked out his shoes, and started taking off his clothes, eager for a shower and a cold drink. He had to cross the bedroom to reach the shower, but he stood in the door-sill mesmerized.
Isabel and Mukaya were wrestling in the floor like alley cats. Both women were hissing and spitting like two street hookers as they rolled across the floor seeking advantage, first one girl on top and then the other. Their clothes were ripped and half destroyed. It was much more than a catfight. Some catfight have rules. Not in this place. They grappled with each other, behaving more like insane felines than grown women. So consumed in violent rage, the women bared their teeth and attacked each other about their upper bodies, biting dreadfully into soft fleshy breasts and shoulders.
Isabel chewed at her opponent's right breast as Mukaya gnawed at her opponent's left shoulder. They stood in agony but continued to battle on without pause and managed to haul off an occasional hard punch to each other's bodies as they fought on on the carpet.
Karl can't believe his eyes. Mukaya was his black cook and house maid, and Isabel was his own wife! They were like good friends and Karl never had seen hate or bad blood between them. Today he returned from the job more early than usual and discovered both huge women locked in mortal combat. He was too much astonished to say something. The wild women haven't seen him yet.
Mukaya released her teeth from Isabel and leaned back a bit. Out of breath, she rammed a devastating punch to the Mexican's face, unlocking her teeth from Mukaya's right breast and splitting her lips.
The two women thundered into each other, setting off an exchange of lefts and rights that punched into them with cruel results. The pounding was quick, furious and cruel. These were two tall slender babes really beating each other! Arms, feet and fists were flying and the hard blows resound in the room. Only the sound of fists buried repeatedly hard on straining bodies and their grunts of effort, broke the silence.
After this wild exchange of blows both savage females clinched and the boxing match turned to close combat. Poised for battle, their enraged nipples were completely erect as they poked through D-cup bras, letting each rival know just how big her sexual weapons were. Both sweaty chests crashed into each other as the two amazons wrestled and twisted in the carpet. The enraged women now tore away each other's bras, and hungrily mashed their naked mammaries against one another. Isabel's stiff brown nipples rubbed and tangled with her rival's engorged pair, and she squealed with excitement as their huge nipples battled for dominance. Both warring women were sweating profusely as the battle rages on.
At last, they were entangled in a mutual bear-hug. The battling women pressed harder and harder against each other. It was a battle between two constricting holds. With a lustful growl, the black gal seized her arrogant opponent with a rib cracking bear-hug. Isabel was in pain, and groaned, but it was her bear-hug that finally won out.
Mukaya fell to the carpet and Isabel mounted her. The Hispanic girl rode the black like a cowgirl and deep kissed her. Mukaya returned the kiss as Isabel reamed her olive colored thigh into Mukaya's crotch, making her squirm and shake. Mukaya emitted a sexy meow-like squeal as she pressed her thigh hard into Isabel's crotch. They licked and chewed their lips savagely as they rubbed and bumped into each other and began pull each other's hair. Isabel snarled and spit as she began to grind her thigh back and forth across Mukaya's soaked panty. Mukaya increased her rubbing to match her. They sounded incredible, a sexy, lusty, mixture of passion, anger and uninhibited arousal, hissing, spitting, squealing and meowing as they rolled back and forth, lost in lust.
Still pulling on each other's hair – Isabel had just lost a small clump – the two beautiful young girls managed to pull down their sweaty slips, and were now going at it tit to tit, cxnt-to-cxnt, concentrating their struggle in trying to out-fuck the other. It looked like a rape scene. The lady was in charge, pistoning the maid's cxnt with hers, and now clamping her mouth on her rival's, driving her tongue deeply inside her mouth. Mukaya couldn't breathe. For a moment she struggled desperately trying to shed the wild woman on top of her, but Isabel resisted, and drove her clit and tongue even deeper into her prey. Suddenly Mukaya's hips started bucking in a rhythmic fashion. She wasn't resisting, she wasn't fighting anymore, she was coming, and coming repeatedly. Isabel didn't let up for a moment continuing to drive her pussy into the girl beneath her. Finally, and after the ebony fighter had spent herself many times, the Hispanic gal grabbed Mukaya's hair and straddled her face to make her lick her cxnt. Mukaya began to lick Isabel's wet pussy, and moans of pleasure escaping from the brunette's lips as she came one and another time. The Mexican spitfire had clearly beaten the African warrioress.
Mukaya lay in the floor one minute or two. When she rose to her feet she began to clean the room and put the furniture in the right places as her unquestionable mistress was reading the newspaper.
"More quickly, you black bitch," said Isabel. "You have to clean this room and five more before our man returns home."
"Too late," Karl said. "I arrived ten minutes ago and I have seen everything. Can you give me a good explanation?”
Both females look at him a long time without moving a muscle, like if Karl's words had turned both into ice statues.
"Well?" said Karl. "You say nothing?"
"We were playing only," said Mukaya. "it's our favorite pastime."
"Yeah," added Isabel. "We wrestle and fight a lot almost all days. We love to fight almost as much as we love to fuck."
"Don't lie to me" said Karl. "You were hurting badly each other, and you were fucking each other! Isabel, by God Almighty, you are MY wife."
"Oh, yes? I'm your wife, yeah! Do you remember it when you fuck Candy, the waitress? or your secretary Emily? or Jenny, the neighbor who lives in number 42 down this street? or Anabelle, the shop-assistant of the drugstore? or the unhappy Mukaya, our own housemaid, commanding her to open her legs under the menace to fire her if she rejected your sexual harassment? What is your problem, bastard? The fact I made you a cuckold? or the fact I fuck with other women? or the fact I fuck your own last girlfriend? or perhaps your true problem is the fact that I can fuck a lot better than you, and your own concubine prefers me in bed?”
Karl was too much infuriated to give one answer with words. He only slap his wife very hard.
"Yeah!" said Isabel. "You enjoy beating women, eh? You are macho man? All right. We are Macho Women too and you are not male enough to hit us. Mukaya, show him!"
Mukaya raised her fists in a boxing stance and spat in Karl's face as she said: "I'm going to love beating you. I'm gonna love kicking your ass, honey. Now you and I get to see which of us is the stronger. You gonna beg for mercy."
"What? Do you think you can fight me? said Karl, cleaning the spit of his face as he began to take off his clothes. "You are a pathetic foolish lass. Fight is a man's affair, you black bitch!" Karl replied with infuriating expression of smug arrogant superiority on his face. "As soon as we begin to trade blows you'll remember women are definitely INFERIOR to men!!"
"All right, bastard," said Mukaya, "We go to beat each other to a pulp to see who is the true boss here. Are you a MACHO man? Prove me! Beat me and you'll enjoy my burning body again. But if you lose, you'll pay me 5.000. Do you accept?
"It's fine with me. Beat me and I'll give you the money, lick your cxnt and I promise not to fire you. If you lose, your cxnt is mine, all night long! and you don't touch MY WOMAN again."
In fact, looking at Mukaya's nude wet body was making Karl even hornier than usual. He was enjoying the idea of grabbing the big black bitch and raping her right there. Mukaya was a real hard-bodied big slut. She was 6 foot 3 inches tall and perhaps 180 lbs. In fact she was taller and heavier than Karl, with his 5 foot 11 inches and 170 lbs. Her giant size bosom was like two twin black melons. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles and her pussy was almost dripping.
Karl began to paw the ebony jugs but Mukaya stopped him with a powerful kick in the belly. When Karl doubled forward from the gut punch, Mukaya nailed him with a right to the jaw. Karl saw stars. The powerful male was in pain. NO ONE had EVER hit him that hard in his entire life. WHAM! Mukaya's fist slammed against Karl's jaw. POW! another solid shot into his gut. WHACK! her right uppercut sent the 170 pound boy down to the floor. Karl raised, murder in his eyes. There was no doubt that this fight would be a war.
The enraged Karl attacked his female opponent with a flurry of kicks and punches, but the ebony fighter evaded his attacks with an amazing cat-like agility. She countered his attacks with painful punches and kicks to his body. It soon became apparent that the African gladiatrix can confront her male foe in equal terms in speed, agility, endurance, skill, intelligence, and courage.
"Christ, you bitch are tough," said Karl.
"You are tough too, fucking bastard, But I'm tougher," answered Mukaya as she smiled. "I'm a first-rate combatant. I had never met a man I couldn't defeat. My punches are gonna' give you nightmares for the rest of your miserable life."
But Karl was tough. Ignoring the pain in his guts and face, Karl wait the right moment and his own hard fist crashed into Mukaya's chin. The black panther sailed a foot into the air, and slammed back into the wall. "Never... been... hit... so hard," Mukaya thinks.
Karl had cornered the African amazon and was ready to impale her with his hard-on penis when Isabel attacked him with a powerful side kick to his ribs and jumped over his back like a lioness over one zebra and she knocked him down. Both landed with a thud, they thrust their bodies together and wrapping arms and legs rolled violently about the room, each seeking the advantage.
"You asshole!" cursed the Mexican spitfire, "I'll wipe the floor with you."
"Try it, you clumsy bitch!" was Karl's answer.
Both were a bit of a sadist somewhere deep inside them, and the competition was fierce and brutal. Both tangled like two fierce jungle cats. Karl lost all sense of time and place. There was nothing but their two naked bodies straining together, their muscles flexed to the utmost, their strength being poured into their erotic combat without thought or reason. The room was filled with the sound of soft grunts and the THUMP and BUMP of their rolling, thrashing, straining bodies back and forth across the room as both attacked each other with a savagery one would only expect from two jungle cats.
Now Karl was becoming the sexual aggressor. He cupped his hands on Isabel's butt cheeks and pulled her crotch against his own genitals. Karl began to demolish his female attacker with brutal efficiency.
"I'm going to have you now, little snooty bitch," said Karl. "I'm going to ravage you. This will be also to let you know that I'm the boss in our relationship and what I say goes. I have no intention of letting you leave our home with any shred of dignity. When I'm finished with you, it will be you the lirrle women, who will have learnt their proper place!"
"Oooh I love strong men," she said. "Come up here and we'll see just how strong you really are. You are the one who's about to learn the weaker sex is not always female.”
In fact Isabel wasn't little. She was a huge woman, 6 foot 5 inches tall and 195 lbs. In fact she was taller and heavier than Karl or Mukaya.
Both were breathing hard from the exertion and the excitement was visible on their sweat streaked bodies. Isabel was visibly trembling with anticipation; sleek muscles slid under her tanned skin. She was obviously aroused. The sadistic wife was moaning with pleasure while she eyed Karl's large penis hungrily. She was like a cat in heat. Her half destroyed clothes left very little to the imagination. The ragged remnants of her night dress can't hide anything. Her silk thong bikini barely covered her voluptuous assets At same time, Karl could hardly wait to rap*e her splendidly muscular body. Taking hold of Isabel's dress with one hand, he ripped it half open with surprising strength. Within seconds, her clothes were reduced to useless fabric remnants strewn about the floor.
Isabel punched him square in the jaw, saying "It's clear to me, my dear, that you have a lot to learn about how to treat women." Karl was taken by surprise by the powerful punch and he was 'seeing the stars'. Then she snatched him up off the floor... with one hand! She was so powerful she was picking him up like he was a rag doll. Karl had never been so humiliated! He couldn't believe a girl could be so incredibly strong.
"All girls have to know how to keep their husbands in line." she said. "Still think you're a real tough guy?" she asked him. "Come on, tough guy. Prove it. I'm go to rap*e you, stud. It'll be fun."
"little girl, you better have good insurance" said Karl, but he was trapped in a waist scissors and her lovely wife was squeezing his ribs unmercifully; her long legs snaked around Karl's waist like a coiled python. Isabel was almost identical to her husband in strength and she was becoming the sexual aggressor. She cupped her hands on Karl's bottom and smothered his face with her boobs. As she continued to squeeze him, she occasionally placed one of his hands against her legs or breasts, saying "Come on, Karl. I'm just a girl. Break free. Beat me up. Show me my place." This made him struggle angrily, but The Hispanic lady simply tightened her hold, preventing him from breaking free.
"Oh baby!" purred Isabel, "I want you to give my wet pussy some attention...you will, won't you baby?" and she began to ride her husband's face like a bucking bronco, swaying back and forth as she rap*ed his mouth with her sopping pussy. Karl was being used as nothing more than a human dildo. He was enraged and began to hit her in the ribs with full power until he can sank a fist in his spouse's cxnt.
The tables were turned and the powerful male began to take control. The Mexican beauty began to weaken as her bed-mate began to smack fist after fist into her tits and midsection. Isabel's battered tits suddenly popped free from her broken bra and bounced into view. Karl began to pull, pinch, and squeeze the giant size jugs. The spicy Latina warrior who loved to punish men was no more match for her consort.
In this moment Mukaya, fully recovered, grabbed Karl's hair and dismounted him. Isabel covered her pussy with her hands and sat in the corner, looking her virile girlfriend trade punches with her husband.
Karl connected solidly to Mukaya's face several times. In fact, one punch was so hard that he hurt his own hand. The African female servant withstood Karl's assault as she proved she could take a good pounding. Her mouth and left eye were cut open and her right eye was badly reddened. The two behemoths stood in the room trading punches, kicks, and knee lifts, neither gaining an advantage. The black dyke absorbed Karl's most damaging blows without flinching, her rock hard body seemingly impervious to pain. Mukaya tried to overwhelm Karl with her weight advantage, but he stood toe to toe with her, giving as good as he got. Both were engaged in a full-scale racial war and both were enjoying the ordeal beyond words.
The house was silent except for the sound of fists buried repeatedly hard, straining bodies and the grunts of effort. They were two perfect specimens with only one thought in mind and that was their desire to subdued the other. No weapons. Just their nude bodies locked in combat. Mukaya's punches had more weight behind them and Karl's whole body swayed when he got hit. Karl's punches were quicker, carrying more energy, causing the maiden's head to jerk around spasmodically.
Karl was in serious trouble. His left eye was already swollen shut, he had a multitude of bruises covering his entire body from her stinging solid punches, but they continued to fight. Mukaya finally forced him against the bedpost and tried to knee him in his exposed balls.
Isabel, clearly feeling confident in her girlfriend's abilities, yells "Go on pal, time to kick some macho ass!"
The Black boxing bitch drove her knee into the white man's stomach. Karl's mouth shot open in shock. His legs buckled as he tried to breathe. Quick as a flash, the ebony fighter adjusted her feet and lashed her knee up in another devastating strike. The match appeared to be horribly one sided now. The man had been hopelessly outclassed. "Where in the world did she learn to punch like that?" Karl asked himself.
Isabel called out excitedly, ''Yeah kick his ass and make love to me baby!'' The sheer virility of her tough girl friend have been overwhelming and sexually excited her.
The virile dyke closed with Karl to finish him, but he gathered himself up to fight her. There was no way he was going to let this woman beat him. His manhood was at stake. Karl drew back his fist and gave a powerful punch straight into the Negress's cxnt. Karl felt Mukaya's labia mash on his hand as fist met pubic bone. Karl send quickly three more hard punches straight into Mukaya's damaged pussy. As she absorbed punch after punch from her boss's powerful fists, she began to grow astonished at the power of his punches. She began to retreat more and more quickly. As her adrenaline rush faded, the Negress became Karl's personal punching bag. Mukaya, her face being pummeled from side to side by her male rival's fists, suddenly felt cold and empty. She sank to her knees in front of Karl.
Slowly Karl approached her, savoring the moment of victory, his fists before him, his shaft erect and hard, he moved to meet with her. No hope remained for the black fighter.
"No!" She gasped, pleading.
"Yes!" Karl grimaced her, his teeth bared, "Yes!" He hit her on the side of the face, and she toppled. She let out a pathetic moan, and had to support herself on a wall. Before she could recover, Karl hit her again: one more fist to the face; and one more; and one more. "I love to beat up big women like you!" Karl smashed Mukaya with a clubbing left to her cheek, driving her against the wall. He ripped a right into her bruised guts, doubling her over. "I love to show people..." a left uppercut straightened her up again, "that no woman is a match for me!"
Suddenly Isabel, partially recovered of the savage beating Karl gave her, comes to the rescue like the cavalry in the Western movies. The wild Latin gladiatrix sunk a powerful blow in her husband 's face that smashed Karl's nose.
"Looks like you picked on the wrong victims this time man" said the Mexican. "It's clear to me that you have a lot to learn about how to treat women. Eat these fists, you son of bitch!!!" Isabel's right fist proceeds to savagely destroy Karl's face.
Seeing the incredible spectacle drove the African housemaid to the verge of cumming. At same time the Latin tigress punched Karl wickedly in the ribs and quickly punched him extremely hard into his stomach. Mukaya had three fingers in herself and was dripping watching Karl's huge nude body beaten by her huge brown lesbian girlfriend. Her slender fingers tweaked her nipples, sending jolts of electricity coursing through her body and into her exposed sex until suddenly, Mukaya's entire body arched. Throwing her head back she cried out, her whole body trembling as wave after wave of pleasure swept her through orgasm. "Mmmfff..." moaned the black gal. She was nearly overcome by the waves of joy and fell to her knees "Uunff. Uunff. Yes yes yes... aah... aah. Aarrg... aah... Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh wow."
At the same time fist were flying between male and Isabel was in attack, beaten the male's face without mercy. Then Karl puts all he has into two vicious rights to the the mammoth jugs. Isabel screamed in pain.
"Your tits really-are too big for boxing you know," he pleaded. Both combatants waded into each other, man vs dyke slugging it until Isabel's powerful muscles collapsed like jelly before Karl's furious power. He then proceeded to administer a very cruel beating to her belly, hammering his big, hard right fist over and over again in to her stomach.
THUMP! "AHG!" said Isabel. THUUMMP! "AAHHG!" she screamed again in pain. THUMP! "AAAHHGG!" The successive powerful, savage punches were sinking deeper and deeper into the olive skinned gut with each succeeding punch. Then he gathered all his masculine power to drive the hardest and most vicious punch that he was capable of throwing. THUUDD! "UUUNNGGHH!"
Isabel fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes. As she was falling Karl reached for her and caught the Hispanic round her waist. He locked his arms round the slender female form and began to kiss her forcibly as his hard-on began a lap dance with her engorged clit. Isabel tried to defend herself by smashing her olive skinned fists into her mate's ribs but her blows have no force. Ignoring his wife's furious assault, Karl simply absorbed all her punches, pressed her body into his. The fight and the body to body contact caused by the fighting make Karl's bulging dick grew even larger as both pressed together and her breathing became harder.
They locked into a double clinch again, with her pressing against him tightly, as Karl impaled her. Isabel's pussy began to quake. Her moans turned to shrieks and her face was buried in Karl's shoulder as both stood pressed together against the wall. With one gasp and loud moan, she shuddered and exploded with a deep thunder against her victorious husband.
Karl erupted at the same time and let the beaten Latin fighter fall slowly to the floor, out-boxed and out-fucked by her master. And then she was on the floor, crying like a fucked little baby, covering her head with her arms, sobbing. Karl stood over her and he spat on her breasts. He kicked her in the side, then put his bare foot over one of her breasts, and pressed on it.
In this moment Mukaya exploded in action again, too late to save her lesbian lover but hit her boss with a powerful kick to the ribs. Karl screamed in pain as Mukaya hit him again and again and again. "I'm going to fuck your lights out, baby", said the housemaid.
"I like it rough!" Karl countered. "The more aggressive bitches are ever the better fuckers. I'm gonna rip those balloons off your chest, I'm going to rape your cxnt, you stuck up bitch!" He could hardly wait to rape her splendidly muscular body and began a full scale attack.
They moved about the small space hurling everything they had at each other. They charged at same time and met in a clumsy ballet of feet and fists. Thwacks and thuds filled the air as they fought like enraged animals. After half a minute, Karl's blows became even stronger and the black woman could no longer oppose the assault and covered her face with both hands; Mukaya started to retreat, more and more, pummeled constantly in the face, until she was back to the wardrobe.
"Fuck you, xxxxxxx bitch!" said Karl. "You are MINE now!" and he thrust hard his pelvis and fully impaled her, coming in the deepest of her rock-hard body.
Mukaya screamed as her boss began to rode her like a wild mare. Mukaya faced him in sex-fight and began a aggressive onslaught on his cock, trying to grind his mammoth male attributes into mush. Karl was in trouble now. Mukaya's pounding pelvic thrusts and the unbelievable constriction of her vagina were turning his prick into hamburger. She gave him one halacious deep kiss as she practically sucked his tongue down her throat ass he continued to milk Karl's cock ruthlessly with her hard vaginal muscles, draining him dry. Karl humped hard and fast, slamming his African maid into the carpet over and over. She grunted and moaned with every thrust. He attacked her with all his masculinity and sunk his prick deeper and deeper inside her like a battering ram and, at last, the fortress fail under the unstoppable assault and the better sex win again. Mukaya melted. All her systems overloaded. She was no longer coherent. She was no longer in any control of her body. The hardness of Karl's cock, the sexual stimulation of this entire evening, was too much. She lost control and came first moaning in delight. When Karl came too inside her, she was groggy and unable to put up a struggle again.
Mukaya was beaten. Isabel was beaten. His wife and his girlfriend were beaten. The lesbian lover of his wife and the lesbian lover of his girlfriend were beaten. Karl went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.
As he returned to the living room both women, naked and battered, were on their feet again in a combat pose, closing his way.
"We need MORE, you asshole!" said Mukaya.
"Are you ready to FIGHT, fucking bastard?" said Isabel.
The next minutes were intense and savage beyond measure. Both women and their male foe spent the next two minutes trading punches, slaps, gouges, scratches, kicks, knees and even headbutts. Back and forth, one solid blow after another. All the fighters' mouths and noses bleed from the powerful blows as they battled around the room, crashing into furniture, slamming against the walls, all the while screaming and hissing and mauling each other's bodies with everything they had. They staggered back and forth, knocking over tables, lamps and furniture as they battled across the living room. It was vicious. The carefully tended room became a battleground. The housewife and the housemaid had discovered something even more satisfying than housekeeping. Both women were getting far too much pleasure from overpowering this cocksure, naked man. Both loved the feel of his body giving under their strength, the smell of his sweat and cum, the determined grimace as he tried to fight back.
Karl was in heaven trading punches and kicks with both wild warrior women as he felt their naked firm bodies flexing and struggling against his own bare flesh. Their bodies crashed together in a dance of lust and violence; an epic, primal libido unleashed by way of fierce combat between the sexes, for the right of gender dominance in the home. They thrashed and rolled and crashed into chairs,  seemingly oblivious to anything but fighting each other. They staggered about the room, knocking furniture into the walls, breaking ornaments, bouncing off the walls in a wild vicious battle. Like crazed warriors, the women and the man stood in the room trading punches, kicks, and knee lifts, scratching, biting, squeezing, and elbowing their battered bodies, neither gaining an advantage. The women tried to overwhelm Karl with their weight advantage, but he stood toe-to-toe with both of them, giving as good as he got.
At last, like a pair of tigresses tracking their prey, the Negress and the Hispanic woman crushed Karl's near helpless body against their vibrant nudity. Karl fought with the desperation of a cornered rat and both women paid a high price as Karl's fists hit their bodies time and again, making both she-cats scream in pain. Karl's attacks began to lose power. A look of panic spread across his face as he realized that he was going to lose this battle. He was no longer able to defend himself from them.
Isabel hit him in the head with a flurry of savage mule kicks as Mukaya began to kick his belly. Isabel sensed that her massively built husband was succumbing to her blows. She became bolder, more aggressive, ripping combinations of two and three punches into the desperate man's weary body, smashing her feet into his kidneys, doubling him over, then straightening him up with blows to the face. At same time Mukaya took full advantage of Karl's weakness, contracting her boss between her legs, forcing her calves up into his body as far as they would go, depriving him of breath, compacting his body with horrific power. His screams became frantic, and quickly turned to sobs, as the African housemaid ravished his body cruelly with her powerful, sexy, feminine legs.
The female furies had succeeded in transforming a once menacing fighter into a beaten man no more dangerous than a helpless child. Both wild women continued to crush him, once he started crying, for fifteen minutes more, showing no mercy, not relenting, savoring the sound of him weeping, the feel of his sobs wracking against their bodies. Karl begged for mercy but both man-hating lesbians weren't interested in Karl's submission. They drove together their female fists to Karl's face and knocked him out cold.

Agraf's note - In this century of politically correct behavior in terms of gender relations and employer-staff relations, I picked this story from I don't remember where, that I kept because it was hot but with so many grammar and logic faults..,  Today I finally read it - and found it hot enough to maybe keep you warm for a bit.

Offline D69again

Re: HUSBAND, WIFE AND HOUSEMAID
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 05:42:55 PM »
Of all the fights I have read in the mixed fighting section, it is the most aggressive and physical matches.