News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Survival of the Weakest Round One (Match 8) Jessica Biel v. Rachel Bilson

• 0 Replies

canadianlou316

Jessica Biel v. Rachel Bilson

Jessica watched intently as Katherine Heigl dismantled Leighton Meester.  She figured that Heigl could beat her quickly, but not that quickly.  If she was going to defeat Bilson, she would need to hit her BielBomb Powerbomb as soon as the bell rang.  She had her mission, and she was willing to comply.

Rachel Bilson was now fully aware that she was facing one of the juggernauts.  She refused to open her dressing room door, willing to forfeit on her contract rather than be demolished.  Once the organizers heard of the development, they dispatched everyone from lawyers to publicists to get her to come out.  When that didn’t work, they dispensed a contractor.

After Bilson’s dressing room door was removed, two large security guards grabbed the frightened girl and dragged her to the entrance ramp.  Once they heard her name called, they carried the protesting girl to the ring.  Fans laughed as they saw the tiny firecracker kicking and flailing as she was being thrown into the lion’s den.  When she was deposited in the ring, she tried to run, but she was restrained by the referee.

Jessica Biel entered without any grandeur.  She was all business.  Her icy cold stare matched her blue outfit, a stark contrast to the green bra and panties Bilson was wearing.  Clearly, the overmatched brunette wasn’t given any time to put on her wrestling attire.  Biel slid into the ring and told the ref to forego the formalities and just ring the bell.  Fearing that Bilson would run otherwise, he quickly signaled for the match to start and got out of the way.

Unlike Meester, Bilson didn’t even make it halfway out of the ring when she was grabbed by Biel.  Jessica latched onto Rachel’s head, shoved it between her legs, lifted her up and powerbombed her to the mat.  The devastating BielBomb had beaten many worthy opponents, but tonight it’s victim was anything but formidable.  Rachel offered no resistance as she lay unconscious on the mat.  Jessica demanded that the ref then ring then bell, signaling that the match was over.  Eleven seconds. 

A satisfied Biel, realizing that she beat Katherine Heigl, decided to leave the demolished girl alone.  “Thanks,” she scoffed as she slid out of the ring, disappointing the fans that wanted to see destruction. 

The referee checked the out cold Bilson, realizing that she very well might need medical attention.  It was then that he noticed a semi-conscious Leighton Meester on the outside of the ring.  Apparently in all of the hubbub, no one remembered to help her to the back.  The demolished girl weakly climbed into the ring, not realizing that she had missed the entire match.  As she looked down at the unconscious Biel, she suddenly realized that this girl was going to be her next opponent.

Seeking to take advantage of the situation, Meester approached the unconscious Bilson.  “So you’re the worthless little cxnt I have to beat next round?  If you think you’re going to do to me what Kat…” she paused as she was repulsed by the memory, “…Katherine Heigl made me do, you’re dead wrong.”  The suddenly furious Meester began to stomp on the helpless Rachel Bilson. 

“I’m going to show you that I’m not a loser,” Leigton said as she pulled the lifeless brunette to her feet.  Meester threw her into the corner before watching Rachel’s body slump back down to the floor.  Leighton reached behind Rachel and unclasped her bra, exposing Bilson’s tanned breasts.  Meester then reached down and peeled off Bilson’s panties, leaving the bronzed girl nude. 

Leighton latched onto Rachel’s nipples, releasing all of her pent-up frustration on the defenseless tits of the helpless Bilson.  The force of the squeezing stirred Rachel, as she went from a state of slumber to a state of intense pain.  “Aah!” she screamed as her chest was being tortured. 

“Not so funny when it isn’t me, is it?” Leighton asked.  Meester dragged Bilson to her feet by her nipples, a vicious and sadistic move.  She then threw Bilson back into the corner.  Leighton took a step back and delivered a punt right between Rachel’s thighs as a loud smack reverberated off of Bilson’s pelvis.  Rachel collapsed in a heap on the floor, clutching her wounded womanhood.

Leighton grabbed a handful of Rachel’s hair and dragged her to the center of the ring.  Once Bilson was lying on her back, Leighton dropped onto her stomach.  “I know I don’t get to do this for real until our match, but I wanted to give you a taste of what to expect.”  Meester scooted forward, dropping her already exposed pussy onto Bilson’s face.  Leighton quickly began to pump away on Rachel’s pretty features, rubbing so hard that her stubble was actually scratching Bilson. 

“I’m not a loser, I’m not a loser, I’m not a loser,” she repeated as she ground away on Rachel’s lips and button nose.  The confused and helpless brunette had no recourse but to sit there and let Leighton fuck her face.  The humiliation became too much for her to bear, and she wished that she would just be smothered out.  Leighton stroked her swollen clit across Bilson’s nose as Rachel’s mouth was covered by Meester’s wet pussy.  Rachel could do nothing but literally taste defeat, as mercifully Leighton came to a screaming orgasm.  Once she was finished, security guards came out to break up the melee.  They waited until she was done, knowing that this would make one hell of a finish for the first round of the tournament.