News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Duel Room: Nine Days 2

• 17 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: The Duel Room: Nine Days 2
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 12:06:58 AM »
Note: I've posted this addendum in Office Mayhem too. It's exactly the same one. If you've read that one, there's no need to read this one. I'm almost done with the duel and will post soon.

What is a Claiming Duel?

What is a claiming duel? The simple answer is that any duel in which you win by fulfilling two conditions:

1.   “Claim” ie receive the semen of the man you’re fighting over in front of your conscious antagonist.
2.   Knock your sexual rival out after claiming.

A claiming duel is just a natural, logical progression in duel history. After all, if the root cause of a duel is the sexual tension of two upstanding ladies over a shared gentleman, it’s only logical for them to try to show him who’s the better lover at any chance they get. This could mean, indirect competition over his schedule, direct threesomes where the girls put themselves in front of him and compete over his cock. This pageantry is designed not only for the guy in question but for the other woman. To show her that she’s being outdone in the sexual and romantic battlefield. To show her that a better woman is contesting her ownership of that man’s cock.

Claiming a man is an incredibly powerful feeling on its own, but doing it in front of a sexual rival as you fight her tooth and nail over him is something sure to be remembered, especially by the guy in question. He’s bound to unconsciously see the woman who received his cum as the better woman.

Claiming duels didn’t have official sanction when the duel regime came into being. The government just wanted a quick, decisive way to determine who gets to keep the man and who gets exiled. Claiming duels, by their nature, add complexity, uncertainty and lead to disputed outcomes.

Therefore, “claiming” duels initially consisted of private agreements between the two duellists to claim the man before focussing on beating the other woman down (More like angry arguments about who the better lover was led to the women loudly asserting they would claim the man mid-duel in question to decide the issue). However, such private agreements were not recognized by the government. Officially winning meant knocking the other girl out or securing her verbal surrender.

Such unofficial agreements, by their nature, were bound to lead to problems. And they did, when a significant number of duellists got into such “gentlewoman” agreements only to have one woman claiming the man but the other officially winning the duel. Eventually one of those women, a Korean national called Minhee Park, sued the government and her love rival, Japanese Himiko Takanashi, in court. The Korean woman managed to show that there had been a claiming agreement between the two duellists, and that she herself had managed to claim the gentleman in question before she was beaten by Himiko, who then became the official winner of the duel. Using fancy legal arguments, she argued that claiming matches should be legalized and in such cases in which the result was contested, a rematch should be allowed.

The court case led to much media interest in Asia, where most of these unofficial claiming matches had happened. There were protests and petitions on both sides of the issue. Women that won the duel officially obviously didn’t want to go through another duel, and women who had managed to claim the man before losing at the hands of the other woman wanted a rematch. In the end, the case went all the way through the Supreme Court and the issue was decided in favour of forcing the government to recognize claiming duels. Additionally, all the women that could prove that a claiming match had been agreed to but lost in a contested outcome had their exiles revoked and allowed to ask for a rematch if they so wished.

A pall of consternation fell on the government and all the women who had officially won their duels in what were now called contested outcomes.  A contested outcome meant for example 1. One woman claimed the man but she was knocked out; 2. The man ejaculated into the floor during the fight, leading to no claiming; 3. One of the combatants was knocked unconscious before any claiming was performed.

The eventual policy agreed to was that in cases of contested outcomes, the belligerents were to be given a bare minimum of medical treatment and a new claiming duel to happen in a few hours time. The process was repeated until a conclusive win was obtained. The government eventually went through all the cases. It was an expensive, draining affair, just as the government had feared. Many lives were upturned, as some former winners lost the rematch.

Under current claiming duel regulations, the duellists must make the man they are fighting for climax before the actual duel. This little bit of drama isn’t only done for pageantry’s sake, but also to prevent an over eager man from ejaculating too early into the fight. Obviously, a side effect of this ritual is to increase the anger and jealousy the combatants feel towards each other, animating the claiming duel even further. Little things like hairpulling while performing this ritual are allowed, and it only adds a further erotic touch to the already depraved rite.

The man in question is granted a small space, which is for the duration of the fight will be his dominion. He’s not allowed to leave the dominion, and should one woman establish a dominant position, she would have to go to the man’s dominion to claim him. Fighting is still allowed in the dominion, but with the proviso that the guy can do as he pleases in there, so long he can physically enforce his will. That would mean fucking a girl while she’s fighting her sexual rival, favour one girl over the other by holding one girl down, force the two girls together to force them to fight even more fiercely.

Such freedom and authority men exercise over the dominion is usually used judiciously, for duels are usually the result of a man not being able to decide between which lover he favours. Should he then show a marked preference over one of the girls, the other woman is well within her rights to concede the match and depending on the evidence on the video, have her eventual exile challenged on occasion of such favouritism. Moreover, such favouritism in the duel room is more often than not taken badly by the “winner.” The reason the duel happened was the indecision of the man, and such favouritism would indicate the man knew whom he liked most but decided to force the girls to fight for his own selfish motives.

What happened to the original plaintiff? Miss Park? She and Miss Takanashi fought again in a dirty, nasty duel where possession of the man’s cock changed several times until Himiko claimed the man but Minhee won the duel, leading to a contested outcome and an automatic rematch in a few hours time. The Japanese woman eventually prevailed, this time managing to claim the man and win the duel, sending her Korean adversary into a second exile.

Notes:

-Some duels might incorporate the act of claiming but not be claiming duels per se. One such example is the Duel Room: East vs West, where while claiming was performed, it wasn’t a winning condition.

-An example of a claiming duel is the Duel Room: The wedding proposal, where the winner had to both claim the man’s semen and knock the other woman out. Should only one winning condition be fulfilled, the result would have been a contested result and an automatic rematch set up in a few hours time.

-The longest chain of contested duels was between two Caucasians women, one brunette and a blonde. They went through five savage duels, each time relentlessly trying to claim their mutual lover and wreck the other woman’s body. By duel three there were fears this could not keep on going much longer, as the women had barely had any medical attention. On duel 4 the blonde claimed the man and seemed to have the match on the bag when the brunette rallied and forced a fifth duel. Two hours later, the exhausted women flung their battle-weary bodies at each other for the fifth time, desperately trying to claim the man and win the duel. In the end, the brunette beauty managed the feat, becoming the man’s undisputed girlfriend.  The whole ordeal had lasted 15 hours and 5 matches.

End.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 12:35:27 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 12:35:57 AM »
Day 9

Duel Day.

Seiji’s pulse raced as he entered the sparse wet sauna room where Natsumi and Mayumi would fight over his cock. The naked man scanned his surroundings, spotting a long bank where he was supposed to see the fight from, and from which he could conveniently make love. He sat there, waiting anxiously as the gentle stream of steam started heating up the room.

The young Japanese boy watched intently at the door with mixed feelings. For one, he was thrilled to see his girlfriend and ex girlfriend tangle once again over him in what surely would be a vicious and savage catfight. Yet he couldn’t help to feel a little wistful: He was attached to both girls, and if possible, he’d love to keep seeing both girls in some sort of stable ménage a trois. Yet the same competitive spirit that made each sex kitten a formidable lover in bed would not tolerate the presence of another woman. Each Japanese beauty had made it clear to Seiji that one had to go. 

Who did he want to win? He couldn’t possibly decide. Both girls were magnificent, fine representatives of the fairer sex, keen in the arts of love, very attuned to his carnal needs. Mayumi had served done an outstanding job as his girlfriend for the past year, regaling him with two exciting duels and a few scraps here and there. Sex was never boring, and she still made love as if they were a new couple.

Yet before Mayumi there was Natsumi, the pert young eye candy who laid claim to his bedroom. She too had proven a jealous and passionate lover, never hesitant of pulling hair or getting into a catfight in a party if she saw another female get too touchy with. Natsumi had in fact fended off other sexual rivals with fiery duel challenges, managing to get them to back down before Mayumi had called her bluff.

A feminine, slender figure opening the door interrupted his thoughts. He looked up, smiling at Mayumi, pretty as always, as she sauntered over him, her exquisite body wrapped in a small bra and thong lingerie with black strapped high heels. Seiji rose up, wrapping his arms around Mayumi’s svelte frame, feeling her sizeable chest against him as he tongued her. Seiji felt his girlfriend gently pushing him towards the sitting bank, her tits grazing his neck.

-“I’ve hated these 8 days. I hated the stench of her around the apartment, hated seeing her hair in our bed, hated seeing your cum wasted on that poor excuse of a woman”-whispered Mayumi, her soft lips teasingly touching Seiji’s ears as she spoke-“Always have, always will. This is not the first time we fight for your cock, and just like last time, I intend to show you…and her who’s the better woman.”

Seiji dick -despite two weeks of non-stop communing- couldn’t help but to grow even harder as he heard these words. How could he not? He inhaled, feeling Mayumi’s feminine fragrance delight his nostrils-“I have no doubt that you’ll show Natsumi why you became my girlfriend”

-“I put my tits…my cxnt…my body on the line…I tolerate the injuries…I risk exile…because your cock is worth it…you’re worth it”-continued Mayumi as she wrapped her delicate hands around her boyfriend’s sizeable shaft, exciting it even further with her feminine touch before she dropped to her knees.

Seiji moaned, sighing as he felt his lover consuming his manhood like a hungry whore. He closed his eyes, focusing on the sensation of Mayumi’s twirling tongue teasing his cock as her long black hair rested on his lap and her cheeks grazed against his inner thighs. Mayumi’s blowjobs were heavenly, and for a brief moment he wondered how could Natsumi ever compete.

As if to answer his question, the door opened again, revealing the stunning Natsumi, clad in a sexy two piece lingerie set and strapped black high heels. Seiji gasped, locking eyes with his returning ex girlfriend as Mayumi continued sucking his cock. He drank into her every undulation as she sashayed towards him, her flimsy bra incapable of stopping her massive breasts from bobbing up and down.

Seiji could literally feel Mayumi tensing up as she realized Natsumi was in the room. He glanced downwards, seeing Mayumi standing up, giving a harsh stare to the insolent intruder. Despite the sweltering, humid heat inside the room, the Japanese lothario felt a chill down his spine as the girls bumped their exquisite chests against each other, hissing and snarling profanities as they gave each other an intense, hateful stare down.

-“Ready to be humiliated in front of him slut?”-asked Mayumi spitefully.

-“Someone’s about to be humiliated in front of me, but that won’t be me”-replied Natsumi venenously.

A warning buzz used when supervisors feared the girls were about to start pulling hair before the pre duels ceremonies were over snapped the girls out of their mutual stare down. The jealous Japanese women broke eye contact, Mayumi going back to her blowing Seiji’s cock while Natsumi talked with him.

-“Hi Seiji”-cooed Natsumi as she sat besides Seiji’s perspiring body, wrapping her arms around his neck and letting him feel her hardened, excited nipples. Seiji gasped, feeling Mayumi getting back to the task of sucking his dick.

-“I’ve lived in deep shame for over a year”-whispered Natsumi looking at this eyes directly while her hand caressed his chest-“the knowledge that she desecrated our bed with her stench, that was riding your cock every night, that she had the temerity of calling herself your woman was unbearable”

-“Today I recover my honour. Today I win my man back. Today I’ll regain my place in your bed”-continued Natsumi, passionately locking lips with her ex boyfriend.

-“I’m glad you came back. My bed is yours, if you prove yourself the better woman”-said Seiji. Natsumi gave him one last wet smile before she left his side to then crouch in front of him, forcing her way between his legs.

The young Japanese Romeo gazed at the sight below him: His ex girlfriend and current girlfriend their anatomies squeezed between his legs, hatefully pushing her romantic rival away. He widened his stance, then grabbed each one by their tresses and pushed them into his crotch, letting the girls’ mouths reach his hardened shaft from opposite angles. The sex kittens yelped, but quickly focused on his throbbing cock, waiting to see who would claim its sperm.

Seiji moaned with increasing intensity, feeling two tongues whiling around his cock. Natsumi and Mayumi headbutted each other, pulling hair to get the other woman out of the way of her cock sucking. Seiji felt it, their heads and soft skins grinding against him as they struggle in this intensely depraved ritual, just the preview of the vicious claiming duel to come!

-“Bitch!”-cursed Mayumi as Natsumi shoved her already perspiring body into her and pushed to the side. Burying Seiji’s thick rod into her mouth, the fiery ex-girlfriend monopolized him until the jealous Mayumi thrust herself back into the fray! The battle grew hot, the girls squealing and moaning as they jockeyed for position.

-“Cumming!”-grunted Seiji. Yet he needn’t had said so: the girls knew. They could feel it in their bones. He was close, his cum right for the taking! The belligerents’ movements became agitated, frantic, shoving and squeezing their mouths in as they heatedly fought to make their mutual lover cum! The man they were fighting over was panting in short, sharp breaths as his manhood throbbed wildly, a slight layer of pre cum presaging the explosion to come! The battling beauties met right in the middle when Seiji couldn’t hold any longer, violently exploding into their pretty faces!

Seiji heaved, seeing Natsumi brazenly tonguing Mayumi’s semen-soaked cheek. Yet the highly erotic moment wasn’t a friendly gesture and he could see the pre-duel pageantry quickly spinning out of control, Mayumi staring daggers at her sexual rival and Natsumi’s caresses coming close to open warfare. The young Romeo took decisive action, pulling them on opposite sides by their long tresses, averting a violation of pre-duel rules.

-“Not before the duel”-heaved Seiji as the girls got on her feet-“You’ll behave like respectable ladies until the duel starts”

-“The tramp who stole my man doesn’t deserve to be treated like a lady”-snarled Natsumi, bringing her claws up.

-“I didn’t steal him”-hissed Mayumi-“Seiji simply chose the better woman”

Then the starting bell sounded, giving the rabid Asian sirens the go ahead to sink their nails into each other!

-“If he really thought he wouldn’t be ramming his cock inside me for the last 8 days”-said Natsumi, her heels hitting the floor as she got into Mayumi’s personal space.

-“Oh please! He’s been fucking me day in and day out for one year! 8 days is NOTHING!”-replied Mayumi, welcoming Natsumi with her arms open, wrapping them around her slender body and raking her talons deep into her adversary’s back!

-“Apparently you can’t please him as well as I did”-jeered Natsumi, tackling Mayumi into the glass wall and reciprocating the savage scratching-“Otherwise wouldn’t he have smiled like it was Christmas when he saw me!”

-“I’m not going to take lectures from the woman who lost her boyfriend last year!”-said Mayumi as the young sex goddesses rolled on the glass wall, their shrill screams filling the small sauna as they maliciously tugged and ripped her antagonist’s off hair.

Seiji was sporting a raging boner again within second one of the fight. Now perspiring heavily from the sweltering heat, watched with rapt attention as former and current girlfriends viciously whirled and trashed around the wall, their upper bodies indecently leaning on each other. He saw the sweat soaked girls, their sexy underwear already drenched with perspiration raking their nails on each other backs, cattily using the wall for extra support as they sought to connect a dirty blow against the other’s crotch. That failing, the assault was quickly directed at leaving deep gnashes on her enemy’s thighs with her heels. It was clear the young girls were well versed in the art of using high heels as weapons in duels.

Natsumi sneaked her hands underneath Mayumi’s armpits, grabbing Mayumi’s lush tresses and pulling down! Mayumi squealed, gritting her teeth as she was forced to look up her nails sinking even deeper into her assailant’s soft skin. Natsumi didn’t let up, pulling her head forward and clenching her teeth around Mayumi’s shoulder.

Mayumi’s young body writhed under the strain, her eyes tearing up as she tried to fend off her attacker. The young girlfriend’s hands roamed Natsumi’s body, latching onto her sexual rival’s flimsy thong and pulled up! Natsumi’s eyes widened, squealing and trashing as she felt the fabric of her thong being viciously rubbed against her cxnt, the delicate fabric burying itself deep into her ass. The former girlfriend stood on her toes, trying to lessen the pain emanating from her crotch.

-“What’s the matter skank?”-grunted Mayumi, feeling Natsumi’s attacks weakening-“can’t take a little wedge here and there?

-“No”-gritted Natsumi, abandoning her hair pull and then pulling up Mayumi’s panties, stretching them as far as she could to punish her for her insolence-“But if this is…how you wanna fight…I can pull panties too”

-“Let’s go bitch”-moaned Mayumi, letting a high pitched yelp as she pulled Natsumi’s thing even higher-“I didn’t come here…just to show my man… a little hair pulling”

-“This is gonna be your funeral bitch!”-

Seiji’s erection got even harder as he watched the brawling beauties fighting in such depraved manner. The thongs were buried deep inside their cxnts, giving the impression that there was nothing covering their hips and crotch area. The two angry harpies squealed, tiptoeing in their heels as they manipulated the sheer fabrics to bring maximum pain to her romantic foe.

Natsumi winced, feeling her crotch on fire as she bent over and rested her head on Mayumi’s shoulder. The young Japanese vixen straightened her back, pulling Mayumi’s thong with one hand while the other smacked her romantic adversary with a thunderous slap to the cheek. Mayumi yelped, letting go the panty pull as the force of the slap turned her around, wobbling in Seiji’s direction, her face a few centimeters away from Seiji’s face.

Natsumi roared! Stepping forward, wrapping one arm around the neck of the beleaguered Mayumi and the other sneaking into her thong from behind. The beautiful girlfriend let out a high pitched squeal, feeling the unwelcome fingers invading her crotch.

Yet the foxy girlfriend wasn’t going to meekly let herself be abused like this! Feeling her enemy’s nipples grazing her back, Mayumi leaned forward, resting her head on her man’s shoulder. Her arms now free, she moved her hands back, reaching for her assailant’s wet cxnt! She moaned, her expert nails finding Natsumi’s vaginal opening in no time and returning her “attentions” blow by blow!

Seiji stood still, feeling Mayumi hot breath on his shoulder, her face practically touching his as sweat dripped from her dangling tits into his moist cock in a perverted display. He looked forward, locking eyes with Natsumi, who was silently crying as she persisted on the heinous cxnt attack! He could practically feel Mayumi’s every shiver as Natsumi sank her talons deeper and deeper into Mayumi’s womanhood. It was a nasty stalemate, and the Japanese Romeo started resorting to a technique many guys used to spur their lovers to fight harder for them.

-“Is this how it ends?”-whispered Seiji into Mayumi’s ear-“with you being replaced by Natsumi? Will you admit now that Natsumi is the better woman? The one who deserves to sleep by my side?”

-“NO!”-heaved Mayumi, straightening her back, her back head hitting Natsumi’s face. Natsumi desisted from her depraved hold on Mayumi’s cxnt, reeling backwards, her back hitting against the glass wall as she covered nursed her aching nose. The youthful Mayumi turned around, wrapping her hands around her enemy’s neck and sinking her knee into her enemy’s belly ONE TWO THREE times! Before pulling the harassed Natsumi downwards and into the floor.

-“You’re”-heaved Mayumi, digging her heel into Natsumi’s prone figure, eliciting a wailing screech from her romantic rival.

-“Not”-repeated Mayumi, trampling Natsumi again and maliciously twisting! The for greater effect.

-“Taking him”

-“Away”

-“From me!”

Natsumi let out a final, gut wrenching shriek as her sweaty, wet anatomy went limp.

-“You cheap skank”-muttered Mayumi under her breath to no one in particular. Turning around, the young Asian beauty locked eyes with her boyfriend before fixing her gaze on Seiji’s wet, erect, diamond hard shaft eager to drill her pussy. She strutted with a slight limp and sat on her man’s lap, teasing his manhood with her wiggling ass. She kissed him before turning her back against his chest-“Your cock. Now”

Mayumi let out a soft moan as Seiji’s dick slid into her womanhood.  The Japanese sex kitten arched her back, extending her arms back to caress Seiji’s face as her outer thighs grinded against Seiji’s inner thighs. She shivered, feeling his masculine arms wrapped around her chest and waist, a wayward hand reaching down her vaginal opening and teasing her vaginal labia as he thrusted back and forth.

-“I’m going to fuck you like a whore”-whispered Seiji, feeling Mayumi’s cxnt clenching his cock as her moist hair grazed his cheeks.

-“I’m a whore. Your whore”-whimpered Mayumi, enjoying her man’s cock under the stifling heat. She purred, steam coming in and out of her mouth as she was fucked, yet never taking her eyes off Natsumi’s groggy body.

-“Natsumi claims to be my whore”-cooed Seiji-“Between you and her, who’s the bigger whore?”

-“Me”-moaned Mayumi, biting her lip-“Always been, always will be”

Natsumi groaned, nursing the pain away as she watched with impotent rage as Mayumi rode Seiji’s cock. Mayumi’s loud moans feeling almost like a taunt to her, yet Natsumi kept pretending she was knocked out for a while to recover her strength before resuming the fight for her man’s cock!

-“Mayumi…Mayumi…Mayumi”-gasped Seiji as he railed his girlfriend from behind, the abundant perspiration helping him slide in and out of her moist pussy as his fingers brought her arousal ever higher. He suddenly felt Mayumi’s cxnt gripping his manhood, her sinful body tensing up as she a menacing growl came out of her mouth. Even though the heavy steam now blanketing the room impeded his view, Seiji knew this could mean one thing…Natsumi was ready to go at it again.

-“I need to take care of business”-said Mayumi, gently disentangled herself from her man’s arms and standing up. She took a few steps forward before letting out a high pitched yelp!

Natsumi had waited for her antagonist to come forward before plunging her exquisite anatomy onto the incoming Mayumi like siege battering ram, tackling Mayumi’s belly with her shoulder and sending the rival beauties crashing against Seiji’s perspiring, hot body!

Seiji grunted, his hands protecting his cum lathered cock as the furious catball made contact with his skin. The battling beauties messily trashed and squirmed around his cock, grafting their nails into the other’s wet body, beads of sweat and condensate vapor falling on Seiji’s anatomy. They quickly settled into a lurid stalemate, their right legs bent on the bank while their left legs extended all the way to the floor for support as they faced each other in a hairpull. Their mutual boyfriend was in the middle, turning his gaze admiring the jiggling tits hovering just above him as the girls ripped and tore long tresses of hair, which then fell on top of his lap.

WHORE SLUT SLAG SKANK TRAMP UGLY UDDERS SAGGY TITS HARLOT WENCH came the furious stream of obscenities as the girls pulled hair. They leaned foreheads, their mouth exhaling hot vapor while they stared down at each other with pure hatred.

-“Fight! Go for her boobs!”-said Seiji, conveniently not saying who he was referring to. Mayumi was the first to obey the obscene command, her hand sneaking under Natsumi’s sweat drenched bra and sinking her nails into her foe’s udders! Seiji could feel Natsumi squirming at the heinous attack, the pretty ex girlfriend letting a high pitched scream as her melons came under attack!

Natsumi wouldn’t meekly stand by while Mayumi tore into her precious feminine assets! The young ex-girlfriend turned her head to the side, leaning forward and biting into Mayumi’s exposed neck! It was now time for Mayumi to quiver in agony, releasing a piercing shriek which only became louder when her foe’s hands tore her delicate, moist bra and then sank her nails into her massive knockers.

Seiji watched from underneath the fighting vixens, Mayumi’s bra falling on his lap as her harpy-like instincts kicked in and bit Natsumi in retaliation. The man being fought over watched as Mayumi’s hands blindly stretched and pulled Natsumi’s bra until it came undone, falling on Seiji’s head, temporarily blindly him. Pushing the bra aside, Seiji kept watching the spectacle unfolding above him as the girls continuously dug their nails into the other’s boobs and then maliciously twisted and pinched for maximum effect.

Seiji could feel the long, moist, disheveled hairs grazing against his face as the sexy vixens wrapped their arms around each other’s neck for support. He leaned slightly towards the struggling Natsumi, half whispering into her ear (Yet loud enough for Mayumi to hear)-”Natsumi, it’s time for you fight dirtier.”

Seiji didn’t have to wait long as his words seemed to breathe a second air in Natsumi’s flagging efforts, his ex girlfriend letting out a strident warcry, leaning forward and sneaking her hand under Mayumi’s thong. He saw the devastating effects immediately as Mayumi gasped gave up her dangerous biting.

-“Mayumi”-said Seiji, his head leaning towards his shivering girlfriend-“Don’t falter! Prove yourself to me!” 

Seiji could see Mayumi grit her teeth as she extended her arms downwards, replicating Natsumi’s heinous cxnt attack! The desperate minxes leaned on each other, their mammaries joining together, moaning and wailing as their lethal nails explored and attacked the other reproductive organs with the maliciousness only two jealous women fighting a man’s cock can muster.

-“He…is mine!”-said Mayumi, almost like a whisper as tears rolled down her cheeks. It was a simple declaration of intent, in part intended for her sexual rival, yet also for herself, reminding her increasingly broken body what this fight was all about.

-“No…I’ll never…give him up!”-came the desperate rejoinder, the words of a young woman who won’t admit being defeat. Natsumi won’t give up Seiji no matter what!

The man being fought over with such relish watched spellbound, time seemingly slowing down to a halt, his eyes aware of every small detail. The drops of sweat and condensated water falling off the girls’ chins, the tension in their forearms as they maneuvered their fingers around the other’s crotch, the 4 boobs smashing and grinding together, the trembling bodies as each tried to withstand her mortal enemy’s depraved assault. Therefore, he witnessed the moment when Mayumi’s right leg finally buckled under Natsumi’s relentless attack, causing the young Japanese siren to crash into the floor, taking down her sexual nemesis with her in a messy tangle of legs and arms.

Natsumi whimpered, feeling her aching loins complain about the abuse they have been subjected to. She shook her head, getting on her shaking knees and looking forward at the groggy Mayumi, who was crying as she massaged her tortured womanhood. Natsumi looked past her romantic rival, fixing her gaze on Seiji’s erect, moist cock, hovering well above Mayumi’s head, waiting to be claimed by its rightful owner! The determined ex-girlfriend sprung forward, using her arm to pin Mayumi’s neck against the sitting bank.   

-“I’m going to take my man back!”-declared Natsumi, placing vicious slap after vicious slap on her beleaguered sexual rival. Mayumi, moaned, her head being brutally tossed from side to side under the onslaught of slaps. The girlfriend frantically scratched Natsumi’s arm, trying to free herself from the pin to no avail.

-“NE..VER!”-spat Mayumi with difficulty, bringing her toned leg up and kicking her tormentor’s chin with her heel! The relentless Natsumi howled, covering her face with her hands as she felt on her back in a fetal position. Mayumi coughed, pausing for exactly one second before she pounced, pinning Natsumi in a messy high school hold and furiously slapping the girl below her.

-“HE”

-“IS”

-“MINE!”

-“MINE!”

-“MINE!”

Natsumi’s cheeks became crimson red under the unrelenting assault yet she fought back like a street cat in heat, raking her long nails in Mayumi’s thighs while she bucked like a wild bronco, trying to get the skank off her belly. It was the kind of catty showdown that only two girls fighting over the same man could produce, each catty vixen bringing her feminine weapons into the battlefield in the hopes of turning the fight in her favour.

Mayumi cursed through her gritted teeth, trying to ignore Natsumi’s agonizing clawing. She mercilessly pounded Natsumi’s head into the floor several times, a move that was of reduced potency due to the floor’s material yet still highly effective. Soon the repeated banging took her toll on the catty Natsumi, her faltering bucking and weakening nails encouraging the tiring Mayumi to keep going. The poignant moment came when Natsumi stopped scratching, her arms falling on the floor.

Mayumi winced, the effects of the non-stop fighting and fucking becoming apparent the moment the rush of adrenaline exited her battered physique. The jealous girlfriend collapsed sideways, exhausted, her naked tits rising and falling as she tried to regain her breath. Yet she quickly focused on the task at hand, getting on all four and looking at Seiji’s rock hard manhood, waiting for her to claim its sperm.

-“Let’s continue”-cooed Mayumi, climbing the bank and laying her body in a horizontal manner -yet sideways-, her eyes fixed at Natsumi’s almost unconscious body with wariness. Mayumi let out a small moan, feeling a slight discomfort as her boyfriend inserted his pulsating dick in her much abused vagina.

-“Are you sure you don’t want to claim me with a blow…”-asked Seiji, noticing his girlfriend’s discomfort.

-“NO!”-interrupted the proud Mayumi. She would claim his cum the right way, with her vagina brimming with his thick, hot, white semen-“It’s nothing serious, just little scratches of a little whore playing at being  a real woman in a fight.”

-“Take me and fill me with your cum”-continued Mayumi, swearing Seiji’s cock became even thicker as she spoke-“Don’t hesitate to thrust deep and hard: This is my reward for fighting for your cock”

Mayumi’s sultry yet somewhat quivering voice, and the sexually charge content it professed cleared Seiji’s doubts. Soon he was furiously thrusting his male member in a rough, uncouth manner, violently jolting Mayumi’s body as if Mayumi had not just viciously fought tooth and nail over his cock. She loudly called his name between her moans, heaving as her tits boobing up and down as her sensual anatomy was rocked by Seiji’s thrusts.

The debauched sound of nether regions smacking together in coitus called the bruised and battered Natsumi into her senses. Shaking away her blurry vision, she focused on the copulating couple. Her feminine intuition told her ex-boyfriend was close to a point of no return, and the girl riding him the next minute would claim his semen. The thought of her sexual rival claiming him was insufferable for the jealous ex-girlfriend, spurring her to get on her feet and leap at the fornicating couple! She was to recover her place in his bed!

It couldn’t have been more than a few seconds from the moment Mayumi saw her romantic rival rally to the moment she was literarily on top of her, yet it was as if the whole thing had played in painfully slow motion. The fornicating girlfriend snarled like a rabid dog, her body stiffening up as she was pounded. Yet she knew her man was about to orgasm, and was unwilling to delay the important act of claiming his cum. She called for her man to drill her harder and faster, assuring him she’d fight for him to the bitter end. Mayumi got all 10 claws up, welcoming the vicious street cat with a bear hug!

The bitter fighting was joined, Mayumi being sandwiched between her mortal enemy and her boyfriend, fucking and fighting the same time. She wasn’t about to relinquish her hold on his cock, especially not now that he was about to cum! Suddenly she felt Seiji’s chest heave as he grunted liked, his cock twitching inside her clenching pussy. The claiming buzz told all Mayumi needed to hear: She had claimed Seiji’s semen.

-“His cum is mine!”-declared Mayumi, rubbing salt on injury. Even in the midst of a savage catfight, with her mortal nemesis ramming all 10 nails on her much abused skin, Mayumi couldn’t help but to feel her feminine pride swell. In this most of womanly contests, she had prevailed over her love rival and claimed Seiji’s cum.

-“YOU FUCKING HAG!”-raged Natsumi, brusquely tossing Mayumi sideways, sending her crashing against the wall. Natsumi growled in fury, aware of what had just happened and fully intending to force a contested outcome. She was going to make Mayumi pay dearly for claiming something only Natsumi had right to!

Mayumi squealed as her figure crashed against the wall, but quickly lunged herself towards Natsumi, tackling her antagonist into Seiji’s naked body. It wasn’t time to rest: The destruction of her love rival was at hand!

Now sandwiched between Seiji and Mayumi, the raging Natsumi grafted her dangerous nails on Mayumi’s pretty face. She was going to ruin her! Natsumi left 3 deep marks in Mayumi’s cheeks, and then sank her talons into her face again. Mayumi quickly went from gloating to furiously fighting back, responding with her own ruinous, savage face scratching. She was not only going to win Seiji again but to deform her sexual rival so badly so that her man would never imagine Natsumi in a sexual way ever again!

Yet as the wild cats were focused on destroying each other’s pretty faces, a new surprise changed the calculus of the fight. Natsumi gasped, feeling a pleasant sensation down her loins. A thick, long, semen-lathered, throbbing cock sliding inside her. Mayumi’s sharp girlfriend instincts immediately sensed something was amiss. As they were mercilessly clawing and ruining the other’s face, one thought popped into their minds: partial ejaculation.

Partial ejaculation was when a man didn’t fully orgasm, maintaining his erection and needing no time to re-engage in sex again. While Mayumi had done a proper claiming Seiji under the claiming duel rules, if Natsumi claimed Seiji’s remaining cum, she’d too be regarded as having claimed Seiji. Should that happen, the issue would be decided in the ensuing savage catfight, the winner being the girl who knocked her sexual rival unconscious.

-“There’s still some of it ready to be claimed…by the better woman”-said Seiji confirming what the battling vixens already knew. He made effort to thrust in and out of Natsumi. He wanted to encourage Natsumi to keep fighting, but if his ex-girlfriend wanted his cum, she’d have to earn it-“So Natsumi, if you want to claim me, I’m here…if you’re willing to fight for it”

Mayumi was dammed if she was just going to let that slut claim her boyfriend just like that! The realization of the partial ejaculation sank in, heating up the fight once again. The man they were fighting for was right beside them, watching their every move, hearing their every moan, feeling their every shiver. Neither wanted to disappoint him!

Mayumi tried to roll on top of Natsumi. Seiji, sensing the angry catball coming his way in the very confined space provided by the bank; rolled, his face looking up the ceiling and bringing the struggling Natsumi (who was still gripping his dick with her vagina) along with him, inadvertently helping Mayumi secure the top position.

-“Get off my man’s cock you slut!”-demanded Mayumi, now straddling on top of Natsumi and Seiji as she savagely slapped the hussy who wanted to steal her man.

-“Make me you ugly skank!”-replied Natsumi in defiance, angrily responding the onslaught of slaps blow by blow as she squirmed underneath Mayumi. She was damned if she was going to give Seiji’s cock up.

Seiji heaved, feeling incredibly aroused as the girls used his sweat drenched body as the next stage for the brutal catfight. He felt Natsumi’s contorting on top of him, her back rubbing against his chest, her pulsating cxnt massaging his wet cock as she fought tooth and nail with his girlfriend. He looked past Natsumi, seeing his girlfriend on top, her jiggling tits bouncing all over the place as she furiously traded slaps with her slutty adversary. It was an incredibly erotic experience, which usually only occurs in claiming matches.

Natsumi fought to contain her tears as her cheeks were burning crimson red under the relentless rain of slaps. She did her best to contest every blow with a strike of her own but after half an hour of brutal, non stop fighting, the stubborn ex-girlfriend was quickly running out of steam. Then she heard it…Seiji’s whispering encouragement, telling her to keep on fighting. To show him she was worthy of winning her place in his bedroom back. To maul and conquer!

Natsumi extended her arms, latching onto the Mayumi’s wet tresses, which were dangling loosely on top of her tits, and pulled down, bringing her nemesis down in one swoop motion. The moment Natsumi felt her foe’s mammaries grazing her mouth, she chomped down the bitch’s boobs, clenching her teeth and then twisting her head.

Mayumi let out an ear shattering wail as she felt her precious melons being ripped apart by Natsumi’s fangs. It was an almost paralyzing pain, yet the young Japanese vixen managed to catch a glimpse of her boyfriend locking eyes with her, words coming out of his mouth. She wasn’t sure what he was saying, but in her half feverish state his “words” rang in her head “Show her how a true woman fights” “Don’t lose to this second rate skank” “Ruin this slut for me” Almost out of an animal instinct Mayumi recommitted her dangerous nails to scratching Natsumi’s face. She wasn’t going to lose her man to this cheap whore!

Natsumi’s hands blindly roamed Mayumi’s upper body, reaching up to her neck. Then the wily Japanese vixen, her sight covered by Mayumi’s hair, made a calculated guess and abruptly eye gouged her sexual rival! Mayumi shrieked, covering her ruined face as she reeled her upper body backwards, getting off Natsumi’s belly. The ex-girlfriend jumped at the chance, and still gripping Seiji’s cock between her legs, she got on her knees, latched her fingers onto Mayumi’s disheveled hair and banged her opponent’s head against the plastic wall over and over.

Mayumi, now sure her eyes were ok, exploded in frantic desperation, extending her arms and letting her nails wreak havoc with Natsumi’s chest. Seiji was mesmerized with the brutal, unrelentingly exchange of violence, surprised his lovers had proven to be surprisingly equal for this long. From position under the brawling girls, he watched Natsumi’s back contorting in violent angles as these priestesses of violence fought on and on, giving no quarter, asking no mercy.

A tiring Natsumi gritted her teeth, trying to withstand Mayumi’s harpy like claws ransacking her knockers. Feeling her sexual rival finally starting to weaken, Natsumi pulled Mayumi’s hair to the other side, making her romantic foe fall precipitously head-first into the floor. Finally giving up her cxnt grip on Seiji’s manhood, Natsumi spread Mayumi’s dangling legs apart and stomped her heels into Mayumi’s vaginal labia.

The ex girlfriend felt no compassion nor sympathy for her fallen adversary, drawing satisfaction from Mayumi’s shrill screams as she swiveled her heel to maximize her pain. As she sank her heels into Mayumi’s cxnt, Natsumi repeated a message that was familiar in every duel. A battle cry, a boast, a statement of ownership. It wasn’t an original message, but it was simple, powerful, and it got right to the point.

-“HE”-*STOMP*

-“IS” -*STOMP*

-“MINE!” -*STOMP*

-“MINE!” -*STOMP*

-“MINE!” -*STOMP*

Natsumi breathed heavily, stopping the incessant assault for fear she’d knock the bitch unconscious before she had claimed Seiji’s cum. The Japanese seductress gave her man a tired smile, letting herself enjoy his masculine body for the first time in the since the duel started.

-“She wasn’t woman enough to claim you properly”-wooed Natsumi as she laid beside Seiji’s bare body, feeling his erect shaft grazing her ass. She turned her body around, ending face to face to her old boyfriend-“Only a real woman like me can claim you the right way”

-“You’ve won the right”-assured Seiji, gently coaxing Natsumi into a missionary position and sliding his manhood into her welcoming womanhood-“but so has Mayumi”

He felt Natsumi’s sensual anatomy stiff the moment she heard those words. He remained unperturbed as he continued speaking, knowing full well his next words would fan the flames of Natsumi’s jealous heart-“You’ve both proven to be true women, equal on love making and in the duel room. To be honest I still feel I can’t decide who’s the better woman. You both are worthy of being my girlfriend”

Natsumi hissed, becoming increasingly edgy as her former boyfriend spoke. No woman wanted to hear she was equal to her sexual rival, especially not in the intimate art of love making. Brimming with jealousy, she intended to show Seiji how wrong he was.

-“You’re wrong”-growled Natsumi, locking eyes with Seiji as he rocked her body-“I’ll show you I’m much better than her. She’s not worthy of your cock, nor your bed.”

As Natsumi bad mouthed her sexual rival, said sexual rival laid writhing in agony on the floor, massaging her crotch as she tried to rally her exhausted body back into the battlefield. Mayumi was fully conscious, able to hear Natsumi’s indecent words, her moans as Seiji fucked her hard. As the girlfriend this was an insufferable affront, but even worse than whatever was coming out of Natsumi’s mouth was the humiliation of hearing Seiji’s calling Natsumi’s name with desire as he pounded her.

Mayumi lifted herself to her knees, using the bank for support only to see her boyfriend and sexual rival fucking in a missionary position. The Asian sex kitten snarled, realizing Seiji was about to ejaculate what remained of his cum into Natsumi’s unworthy vagina. Not in her watch! She fully sluggishly stood on her feet, letting out a desperate battle cry as she pulled Natsumi’s hair with renewed bloodlust!

Natsumi cried out in agony, her scalp on fire. Yet the ex-girlfriend wrapped her toned legs around Seiji’s hips, digging herself in, intent in claiming Seiji once and for all before turning her attention to Mayumi. She didn’t just stand passively as Mayumi tugged her tresses neither, latching her fingers on Mayumi’s hair and pulling back in retaliation.

-“Get off my man in this very instant!”-demanded Mayumi, tearing a bunch of hair and then escalating on Natsumi’s already clawed up face.

-“How about you let me fuck Seiji in peace”-replied Natsumi, tugging Mayumi closer to herself and awkwardly wrapping her arm around her neck.

Seiji was even more turned on, struggling to balance fucking and watching the lewd spectacle in front of him. Yet, it all became a haze, vaguely aware of the fighting action as he repeated “I’m cumming I’m cumming!”

It could have been one minute later…or maybe 10 seconds. Seiji wasn’t sure. However, what he knew is that the catty girls went at it with wild abandon right up to the moment he groaned, exploding into Natsumi’s pulsating pussy for a glorious few seconds and then he collapsed to the side, exhausted and empty, the claiming buzz indicating Natsumi had done a valid claiming.

Seiji’s weight suddenly no longer holding Natsumi down, Mayumi was able to yank her mortal enemy off the bank and bring her down to the floor, on her knees. The seething girlfriend brought her left leg up, kneeing her slutty opponent on the face, making sure grafted her heel into Natsumi’s pale skin, leaving red, deep marks.

Natsumi’s head exploded in pain, feeling a searing sensation on her skin as she raked her long nails into Mayumi’s beautiful legs. She went at it again, this time pulling down the bitch’s panties, now half torn under the stress of the vicious catfighting. Her head was so close to Mayumi’s crotch, she could smell the disgusting aroma of her enemy’s love juices mixed with remains of Seiji’s sperm. She did what was only natural, turning her head sideways and biting Mayumi’s inner thigh, so close to Mayumi’s vulva she could feel her enemy’s revolting cum juices dripping on her cheek.

Mayumi winced, feeling the pain in such an intimate place reverberate throughout her body. She collapsed on the floor, her knees unable to support her weight any longer, but not before she kicked her heel into her tormentor’s chin.

The girls squirmed and withered on the floor, half conscious and on the brink of collapse. Yet neither attractive Asian girl lost sight of what was at stake. Only one could prevail and claim Seiji for herself. Forcing their unwilling, aching bodies to rally once again for one last push, the romantic rivals groggily got on all four, snarling and hissing like rabid bitches in heat.

Seiji watched, his manhood already hard again as his beautiful lovers joined battle in what would seem one last time. They moved sinuously, on their four limbs, like tigresses stalking their prey before getting close to each other and reaching for her love rival, restarting this carnival of violence! It was a terrible struggle, the girls scratching and mauling, biting and chewing, kicking and slapping as the faltering girls pitted their battered bodies against each other.

The pretty girls let themselves go, abandoning all rational thought, foregoing all strategy, paying attention only to their most base desires. It was as if they were on autopilot, their survival instincts taking over in the field of mars. It was a tale as old as humanity itself, two women fighting to eliminate her sexual competition and gain a coveted sexual partner for herself.

The messy back and forth resulted in a 69 position, each woman staring at her opponent’s cum filled cxnt right in front of her. It was a golden opportunity to tilt the scales off the duel, and both girls took the chance with open arms, disregarding all consequences. They simultaneously wrapped their hands around each other, planting their nails into the other buttocks. Getting over the disgusting aroma emanating from the other’s pussy, each exhausted beauty buried her head deep into her opponent’s crotch, ready for a final showdown!

Natsumi tightened her body, trembling from Mayumi’s savage biting, yet she persisted in her destructive rampage, the stifling humidity in the steam room helping her wreak havoc in her adversary’s reproductive organ. Feeling herself flagging, her body begging for relief, the obstinate ex-girlfriend fired herself up by imagining her sexual rival claiming her man and riding him night by night. Even now she had no intention of surrendering her man ever again, no matter what. 

Mayumi fought back the tears streaming down her cheeks, enhancing he destructive power of her teeth with her long, sharp nails. She had immensely enjoyed her one year relationship with Seiji and had no intention of giving him up. This was yet another obstacle in their relationship, just as Xixi had been, and she was certain she’d overcome this trial, her relationship with her boyfriend emerging stronger than ever.

Seiji wiped his sweaty forehead, looking at the quivering, almost immobile 69 in front of him. Yet he knew this was probably the most poignant point of the fight. He had asked several girls about it, and he knew that cxnt biting isn’t done lightly, even in the dirtiest of catfights. More than a tactic, it’s a desperate hail Mary, a double edged last gambit because while it was a highly effective tactic, it opened the attacker to retaliation, opening the floodgates for an even dirtier fight.

A chill went down his spine when he remembered how a particular woman had explained cxnt biting to him. It was like “having your hardened cock bitten by another man and you biting back, trying to make the other guy’s dick fall off.” Yet, the obscene show made him ever harder. He took an almost guilty pleasure of him being thought so worthy that the girls were willing to go so far to win a duel over him.

Seiji’s heart tightened when he heard the next buzz, indicating that one girl had finally prevailed over her sexual rival. He looked unsure for a few seconds, seeing Natsumi and Mayumi break away, their sensual yet broken bodies falling sideways. Yet he quickly identified his champion, his legitimate girlfriend for the foreseeable future, the woman who would share his bed from now on.

Seiji stood up and walked towards the heaving woman, lifting her up and soothing her-“It’s over Natsumi. Mayumi is beaten. I’m all yours, if you’ll have me.”

-“I’ll have…you”-muttered Natsumi, fighting the overpowering impulse to faint-“You’re mine…I’m your girlfriend.”

Ending

A duel, especially a claiming duel is a treat for the man in dispute. He gets to watch two women who will fight tooth and nail for the right to ride his cock and be his exclusive girlfriend. Not only that, but the duelists are also putting their social lives and residence in the city on the line. Any woman willing to subject her body to such trial immediately grabs the man’s attentions. They allow pretenders to even the scales in the battle for the man’s affections.

What’s is better than a duel? It’s a rematch between two bitter enemies, over the man one of them has lost. Rematches are the bitterest of duels because there’s already a lot of bad blood and a lot of pride on the line. The loser of the first duel wants to recover her feminine pride and man. For the current girlfriend, losing a rematch is a bitter pill to swallow: it’s considered preferable to lose to the man to a new lover than to lose him to the old girlfriend they had already beaten before. Once the dice has been cast however, both women have no option but to go at it with all their might until one is destroyed and the other his riding his cock unchallenged.

Two weeks after Natsumi’s victory she was discharged from hospital, but that didn’t mean her wounds had healed yet: that would take time, probably 2 or three months. The government of course had the medicine to make it all go away in half the time, but those kinds of medicines were only used in urgent cases. Most of the time, they wanted the pain to linger to make women less gung ho about duels. She still hadn’t lost the limp remaining from the dirty cxnt fighting and she had to wear a hat to hide bald spots Mayumi had left on her.

Had it been worth it? Even though Natsumi had dueled twice for Seiji, her duel count was at zero. She had endured a year in exile, and wrecked her body over a period of nine days. All for the right to mount Seiji again. The stakes made no logic in any rational sense, but a fight over a man isn’t rational: It’s raw, primitive, primordial. No woman thinks logically when she has to fight for her lover against a sexual rival. When the man is good in bed, the girls can get especially vicious about retaining sleeping rights over him, and Seiji was a particularly skilled lover.

The young Japanese vixen, fresh from victory, returned to an apartment denuded of Mayumi’s stuff: Probably a relative or friend’s of hers had picked up her belongings in a hurry. The image of Mayumi crying as she realized she has lost Seiji brought a smile on Natsumi’s face. She had paid the slut back for what she had done last year. Now it was the time to close the book on the saga that had started when the whore started sleeping with her man.

Natsumi entered the bedroom, the bedroom that once again belonged to her. She took out the tattered remains of what had been Mayumi’s lingerie and tied them in a small hook over the bed: A small ritual to remind the man in dispute of what had just happened.

Now Seiji’s legitimate girlfriend by right of duel, Natsumi slowly took off her dress, careful not to trigger any sore point remaining from the vicious duel. She stood up, ready to take a hot shower and wait for Seiji, who should be arriving in one hour. Natsumi would welcome him, and enjoy his cock, now officially hers.

END.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 12:36:59 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 04:38:12 PM »
Very nice story mate. :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:38:37 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot