News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

stomach punch out-Sage vs Mistress Vicky

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
stomach punch out-Sage vs Mistress Vicky
« on: December 02, 2016, 09:41:47 PM »

Story by Johnny and Mistress Vicky

Sage-5'2", 200+ lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: stomach punch out-Sage vs Mistress Vicky
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 09:44:32 PM »

Mistress Vicky-5', 100 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 09:47:19 PM »

This is Mistress Vicky, and I'm all dressed up, and I'm going to a bar to meet my husband Johnny. Sage is the bar maid, and I know she is hot for Johnny, and I decided that I've had enough. Let this chubby whore put her big tits in my Johnny's face, and try to seduce him again, I'm going to knock the shit out of that chubby whore bitch.

I arrive at the bar, and just as I suspected, Sage has on a low cut, white mini dress, and she's behind the bar, bending over so that her big, fat titties are right in my Johnny's face. Sage is so busy trying to seduce my husband, that she didn't even know that I walk up behind her, and I arrive just in time to hear Sage say, “I wish that skinny little flat chested wife of yours would come here to fight me.” I walk right around and I hold my left fist up in Sage's face screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring, and as long as I wear this ring, Johnny is mine, his cock is mine, and you better keep that        Sage stands straight up, and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “Johnny doesn't want a skinny, flat chested old whore like you any more, he wants a young, beautiful, sexy big titted woman like me, so why don't you just get out of here, and stop humiliating yourself.”By now everyone in the crowded bar has stopped what they were doing and is starting to form a circle around us cheering. I lose my temper and I lean across the bar trying to grab a hold of Sage, but Sage is just as angry as I am, and she storms down the inside of the bar, until she reaches the door, and she walks right up to me, and she laughs as she screams, “I'm really going to enjoy this bitch,” but before Sage can finish everything that she has to say, “I send my left fist plowing, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Sage's flabby gut. My fist sinks deep into the rolls of her chubby belly, and Sage lets out a little “UF.” I'm shocked, Sage is hardly effected by my punch. I pound the same left fist, “boom,” right into her stomach again. My fist sinks deep into Sage's chubby belly again. “UF,” Sage lets out a little groan again. Then with my right fist I hit her. I start “boom, boom, boom,” punching Sage's belly over and over again, until I start getting tired. I'm standing there and I'm breathing hard, and I'm shocked. I can't believe Sage just absorbed all of my punches.

Sage laughs viciously as she grabs my dress with both of her hands, and she holds me up right in front of herself, screaming in my shocked face. “That's all you got bitch. I thought you were so tough. I thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring.” Sage shoves me back full force, and my dress rips right off of my body in Sage's hands, as I stumble backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” my head does too. Sage puts her right arm across my throat, and she makes a hard, tight fist with her left hand, and she sends it plowing full force, “BOOM,” right into my stomach. I groan, “OOOFFF,” and I try to bend over in pain, but Sage has her arm across my throat, and I can't move. Sage sends her fist plowing into my stomach again, “OOOFFF,” and this time she really knocks the air out of me, and I groan, “OOOFFF,” but once again I can't bend over in pain. Sage laughs as she screams, “this is how you punch someone in the stomach, you skinny little bitch.” Sage starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” over and over again slamming her fist into my stomach. “OOOFFF, OOOFFF, OOOF, AAU.” Then she takes her arm away from my throat, as she sends her left fist plowing, “boom,” into my stomach again. She knocks me completely breathless, and I slide right down the wall onto my ass desperately trying to gasp in a breath.

Sage grabs me by my hair, and she starts wrenching hard. I try to scream from the pain, but nothing would come out of my mouth. Sage stands me straight up, and she plows her right fist, “boom,” right into my aching stomach again screaming, “are you ready to worship my body bitch, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” I put my hands to my aching belly, and I fall back over into a ball on the dirty bar room floor, and I'm totally breathless. She grabs me by my fuckin hair, and she wrenches hard, and I'm desperately trying to scream, “but I can't. Sage drags me standing up on my feet, and I feebly gasp out, “ooenough, aahhplease stop.”  Sage screams, “How dare you tell me when to stop. How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. You started this Mistress Vicky. You thought you were such a tough Mistress. You thought that I'm a whore. Now we're going to show everyone which one of us is the useless old whore.”

I can hardly fuckin breath. This chubby fuckin whore is beating me up. Sage grabs my shoulder and she spins me around facing the crowd. Then she un-hooks my bra, and my bra falls right to the floor. Sage starts laughing, screaming, “Look at her everyone, she really is a flat chested whore. Look at her little golf ball sized tits Johnny.” I've never been this embarrassed like this before. Tears start welling in my eyes, and my face turns red. Feebly I spin around, and I take my left fist, and I smash it with all of my might, “bang,” right into Sage's mouth. You can hear my big, metal ring bang against the enamel of Sage's teeth, and Sage's lips split open, and blood starts rolling from her lips. Sage's face turns beet red, and she screams, “You haven't had enough yet bitch.” I try to punch her again, but Sage manages to block my punch, and then she grabs me by my hair with her right hand, and she takes her left fist and she starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” punching my stomach again. Sage is punching all the fight out of me, “boom, boom, boom,” over and over again until I pass out from the lack of air, and I'm just flinging around like a rag doll under here punches.

I feel her with her right hand, “bam, bam, bam,” smacking me back and forth across my face screaming, “wake up Vicky, wake up you stupid little slut, I'm not even finished with you.” She smacks me back awake, and tears are streaming down my face, and feebly I'm crying out, “enough, please enough.” Sage holds me up by my fuckin hair, and she starts screaming in my face. “Beg me to let you worship my body slut.” I'm crying like a little baby, and I'm crying out, “please I'm sorry, please let me go, enough.” Sage screams, “Oh no Vicky, I'm not going to let you go, you're going to beg me to let you worship my body, you got it. “ I'm crying and crying, but I don't say a word. Sage still has a hold of my hair, and she pulls me lying down flat on my back on the bar room floor. Sage stands over me, and she removes her white dress. Then she removes her bra, and her big tits just come flopping out in front of everyone. The crowd is going crazy as her huge tits are bouncing up and down.  Sage screams “Look at this Mistress Vicky, look at what a real woman's tits looks like.” Sage leans forward, and she swings her body to the side, and then she swings it back around and “bam, bam,” her tits, one at a time slap me across my face. Then Sage holds her right tit right in my face screaming, “kiss it.

I'm not in to women, I'm not bi, but Sage's big, sexy tit, her huge baby bottle sized nipples. All of a sudden Sage starts laughing as she screams, “You're getting off on this, aren't you slut. Johnny, Johnny look at how hard your wife's nipples are. Look at her, this flat chested slut is going to cum. I'm so fuckin embarrassed. I'm breathing hard, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” my chest is heaving up and down and up and down, and my nipples are rock hard and beet red, and my fuckin pussy is hot, and wet. She slaps my face with her tits, first in one direction, and then the other, “BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.” I don't know what comes over me, but I raise my head up, and I start kissing Sage's big, sexy nipples, first one and then the other, back and forth, and back and forth. She laughs and says, “very good bitch. I think we're going to have a very good relationship. Now lick my tits bitch.” I don't know why, but my tongue couldn't wait to jump out of my mouth. I start licking Sage's big, hard nipples, with a passion. I'm licking and kissing her nipples, and I can't believe that her nipples are growing bigger and more erect. I'm licking Sage's big, sexy tits, feverishly, like a dog licking it's master. I feel Sage's hand entering my panties. My heart starts beating harder, and faster, and my nipples are rock hard and beet red too. Sage starts teasing my pussy with her fingers. My cxnt is thumping. It's aching for more, but Sage is such a fuckin tease, and then she pulls her hand out of my panties. I'm humping air, and I start crying out, “NO, PLEASE, I'M GOING TO CUM.”

Sage gets up off of me, and then she leans down and she grabs me by my fuckin hair screaming, “You're not going to cum until I allow you to cum. Now get up.” She pulls me standing up on my legs, and my legs are all wobbly. Sage laughs viciously as she screams, “I already have your husband you stupid, pathetic old whore, and now I'm going to take your wedding ring. You're going to beg me to take your wedding ring off of your finger.”

I can't believe that this chubby whore wants my wedding ring, but I'm scared. I don't want Sage to beat me up anymore. I'm crying like a baby, and I hold my left hand up, crying out, “Please take my wedding ring Sage. I'm begging you, please take my wedding ring off of my finger.” Sage laughs viciously as she grabs my left hand, and then she grabs the finger, the one with my wedding ring on it, and she grabs the ring, and she starts yanking, jerking, wrenching at my ring, until she rips it off, and I scream, “AAAHHH, MY RING,” as she pulls my wedding ring right off of my finger. Sage puts my wedding ring right on the middle finger of her left hand, and she holds it right in my face. The crowd has gone silent, it's so silent you can hear a fuckin pin drop. Sage screams, “That's right Vicky, look at it, look at your wedding ring, it's on my finger now, and now do you know what you're going to do Vicky. You're going to stick your tongue out, you stupid, pathetic whore bitch, and you're going to lick and kiss your precious wedding ring on my finger.”

Tears start to overflow out of my eyes, but I'm scared, and I”m submissive to Sage now. I reach up and I grab Sage's left hand, and I hold it right up to my lips, and I start kissing my wedding ring, on her finger. I'm kissing it over and over again, and Sage screams, “lick it, lick your wedding ring on my finger now.” I'm licking that ring, like a dog licking it's master, over and over again. I kiss and lick my very own wedding ring on Sage's finger. Sage laughs and she says, “Your tongue turns me on completely Vicky. Now I have something else for you to worship.” Sage walks over to a bar stool, and she sits down screaming, “Get over here Vicky.” I'm so embarrassed, I crawl like a dog, with my head held low. I can't look anyone in the face now.” I crawl over to where Sage is sitting. Sage laughs and she screams, “Now you're going to worship my stomach. Kiss my stomach whore.” I put my lips to her stomach, and I start kissing her stomach passionately. Teasing Sage's with my tongue occasionally.

Sage screams, “Now you're going to crawl out the back door to my car. Sage and Johnny walk out the back door of the bar, and I'm crawling right behind them. My knees are getting all scraped and bloody.

Part 2

We get to Sage's apartment, and Sage orders everyone to take their clothes off. Then she lays down on her bed, screaming, “Now both of you get over here and worship my belly.” Johnny and I get onto the bed and we both start licking and kissing Sage's big belly. Sage's nipples are rock hard, and she's getting quite excited. She's breathing “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and letting out these sexy noises, and her body is glistening in sweat. She pushes Johnny away, and she spreads her legs wide open. “Lick me into orgasm you whore, make me cum, and Johnny, worship my breasts.” I move right in between Sage's legs, and I see Johnny licking and kissing Sage's big, hard, erect nipples. I start kissing Sage's cxnt, teasing her with my tongue. I'm licking and kissing and making passionate love to Sage's pussy, until Sage starts “OOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEE, OOOOWWWWEEE,”  squirting and squirting. Sage keeps me and Johnny to worship her big, sexy tits, and her big, sexy nipples, and her sweet pussy..........   

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 10:07:07 PM »
“AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,”
“OOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEE, OOOOWWWWEEE,”

So, so comically bad. Is there any adult, much less one in every single story you write, that actually talks like that?
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.