News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Correct way of approaching

• 13 Replies

Offline The Indian Guy

Correct way of approaching
« on: April 19, 2020, 07:49:26 PM »
What is the correct way of approaching your wife/other girls into this topic of catfights?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Correct way of approaching
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 07:07:40 PM »
I do not think there is a "correct" way to approach it.  Mine was totally wrong (just blurted it out after 7 years of marriage)(she damn near divorced me) so I have spent a lot of time thinking about it since then and talked to a lot of people about it.  First you have to know the woman.  If she is a super prude chances are there is nothing you can ever do.  At the same time, If this is a big part of you, I don't think you can or should keep it secret forever.  There seems to be a few good approaches:

1)  Be honest right from the start.  This is your thing.  You can't change it.  If she can't handle it, she dumps you and you move on to the next woman.  Some guys do this and eventually find one willing to do it.  I think this works only if you have a 1 dimensional relationship based largely on fighting.  There are some guys too that just demand their woman fight for them.  It might work for them but I KNOW it would never work for me.
2)  Find some sly way to introduce the topic and gauge her reaction.  Usually this is some related topic.  I knew one guy that would talk about catfights on the TV show cops to get their reaction.  Many others have a favorite movie.  For me I'd say "From Russia with Love" and "True Lies" work best as they are the type of movie I would watch anyway.  If she is engaged or excited by it or doesn't mind that you are excited by it, you can talk about it more.
3)  Introduce it as your deep dark secret.  I think this works the best if you are a little ashamed of this.  But it takes patience and will probably be a couple days of hell.  You begin by telling her you have a secret that you need to share, but you worry it will destroy your relationship.  You then let her mind run wild for a bit on it as you pull it back.  The longer you can resist telling her the better it is.  She is thinking you were married before, you are married now, you have broken the law, you are gay, etc.  The worst things she can think of are coming to mind.  Eventually you relent and tell her your deep dark secret.  But by then it is so much better than the things she was thinking she may be OK with it.  Maybe even relieved.  That doesn't mean she will fight, but at least you can have the conversation.

Just my thoughts, but remember... it can go HORRIBLY wrong too.  Be prepared for the worst.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 08:00:19 PM »
Thanks for such a detailed reply. I will go with the third one I guess.
If she disagrees I shall live by it ????

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 06:18:17 AM »
True. I actually have these dreams. This could be a gateway.

Offline lygoif

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 06:28:54 PM »
sorry for my bad english but I often imagine the same thing. my idea is it would be possible by using rewards and reinfore. First start exercising with your wife and praise her achievement and body. Until she feels like she's an alpha woman and she's proud of her body. Wouldn't it be easier to make a place to prove it?

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 06:46:05 PM »
I told my wife about half a year of going out when we were dating that I had a thing for women boxing. At that point I trusted her and from there she/we established rules about it. She admitted she would be up to it if it was just body punches only, she was surprisingly okay with low blow, and she would be clothed while boxing.

With other women I had close friends I trusted and discussed with them about boxing my wife. Surprisingly few were interested because they trusted me and respected me and my wife. Unfortunately, nothing ever came of those. Cold feet from friends, work related interruptions, and so on. It seemed it was never meant to be. :/

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 07:44:24 PM »
I guess all have this thing
This world would have been more beautiful if everyone accepts as you are
Having said I am willing to accept if my wife doesn't accept this too

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 01:55:07 AM »
Loved how you handled this fantasy with your partners

DottiD

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 02:09:24 AM »
All good advice but I tell couples my advice is refrain from the word fight, women know all to well a fight implies hurting and getting hurt , when 2 women are left to fight there are no rules and often fight to do damage, you are best to ask in away you do not imply it will go that far by asking do you or are you competitive, if they are the next thing is to ask if she would consider a “Match” with strict rules with some other woman an equal build  if it’s a flat out no then drop it but if she is on the fence or gives you a let me think it over again don’t push it but don’t let it be forgotten just slowly introduce vids of sane matches or try taking her to watch a session wrestler

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 04:47:25 AM »
This sounds good. This could work I guess. Thank you so much
This thread would be a notebook for all confused should out there

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2020, 03:59:54 PM »
Thanks to members here for coming up with various suggestions and the one who started this topic. I always have fantasy for catfights between random girls rather than something like professional wrestling, sexfights etc. I enjoy combats that involve slapping, punching, kicking, hairpulling or stripping but not something which involves bloodshed. I always think of sharing this with my girl who is always away from any kind of tiffs.

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2020, 05:20:13 PM »
There are like of our kind i guess ????

Offline Pedromalone

Correct phrasing, and Timing.
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2020, 07:23:07 AM »
I do think that the people who are suggesting not using the word fight right away to describe what you are into might be some good advice.   I do think one should be honest about this, yet at the same time choose your words carefully to describe what your into.  I also think maybe going into what turns you on about female wrestling could help as well. Give her a clear picture of what your fantasy is. Also ask her if she has any fantasies you can make into realities for her? I mean if she's going to help you fulfill one of your fantasies, you should be at least willing to return the favor, I mean that's only fair.  Now I would advise that  you might not want to blurt this fact or fantasy info out on your first date with a potential girlfriend, and that you do take some time to get to know a person before exposing all your secrets and fantasies to each other.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 07:25:25 AM by Pedromalone »

mnm

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2020, 09:03:38 PM »
Great advice!