News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
" ouuuu " your slap back is quick and stinging. My head jerks forward as you pull my hair. I grab at your long hair. Trying to push towards the cage wall.

Leslie

Owwwwwwww my scalp is on fire from you pulling my hair! I feel you push as I step back I grab you hair with my other hand pulling hard, my right knee comes up hitting you just above your bikini bottoms…..BITCH!

Natalie
" ouuuu " your slap back is quick and stinging. My head jerks forward as you pull my hair. I grab at your long hair. Trying to push towards the cage wall.

Leslie
Hot cosplay catfight/sexfight mello-drama now on the site and at 43% off for Memorial Day! This one has it all and for a limited time at just 12.99 for a full 37 plus minute action drama! This one has face punch knock outs and pussy grabs and pussy rubs and low-blows thick thighs head scissors and a super sexy head scissors lesbian 69! Check it out:

SistaFightFlix.COM
Break In Beat Down The Movie
https://sistafightflix.com/index.php/brkinbtdwn/
With these 2 I had to go with choice 3

Well considering you’re famous for your crippling levels of jealousy; I would be shocked if you voted in any other way!
A off topic thing but I think need to be said is Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all that served and didn’t come home and to your families and be safe
Natalie has this all the way no matter that that bitch Chrissssssy said

You’re right for once and thanks bitch!
Good fight glad you met Natalie will be curious if Natalie can hang on

Oh I can hang with the best!

Oh crackhead, my dear crackhead :)

I have to give you credit for the Haiku. You finally landed a hit on me and it was a good one :)

But then you had to go and ruin it all by saying “David Bowie was trash”. You can dislike Bowie; many people do but saying he is trash just seems like a dumbass comment to me? But maybe I’m wrong again?

As for my education I can assure you it was rigorous and extensive; both in terms of academics and catfighting!

But as always my dear crackhead :)

Fuck off bitch!

Well when you’re ready to really get educated in catfighting, you let me know. I’ll be happy to beat and humiliate your narrow ass, and possibly worse if you have the guts for it (just be careful, if you do since those guts will end up all over the floor). You’ll be the one who ends up being a crackhead… sorry, cracked-head, when I bust yours open.

:-*
I see some of the vultures gathering around the cage. They think they are going watch this little skank kick my butt. I'll show them.  My blood starts to boil as Natalie is bragging about her meeting with Anthony and why she is late.  " arrr why you little skank " I hiss as I deliver a slap to your face.

Leslie

Seeing others stand and looking around the cage I see I have gotten under your skin. I smile, but it don’t last for long as you slap me my head snaps to the side a look of surprise on my face with a red hand print…..YOUR HAND PRINT! “BITCH! I don’t wait my right hands comes up slapping your face as I grab your hair with my other hand I pull hard trying to rip your hair out!

Natalie
Message Board Fights / Re: Anne Cougar?
« Last post by Danny Hard on Today at 04:56:27 PM »
Whatever happened to Anne Cougar?  She kept the message boards alive, and I enjoyed thrashing her when she showed her German carcass.  No doubt that the Germans on the message board don't measure up to the rest.

I don't know Anne, but i would like to question your assertion.
Feel challenged!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10