News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cat vs Tilly being reedited

• 38 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Cat vs Tilly being reedited
« on: July 26, 2016, 11:15:34 PM »
My webmaster is reediting #109 Cat vs Tilly for better definition. This will take two days. Thank you for your patience.  John/ECC

Offline cfbr

• God Member
Re: Cat vs Tilly being reedited
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 02:04:53 AM »
That's what, the 5th topic about this fight?  ::)

Offline JamesConquest

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 02:44:34 AM »
Will the people who already bought it be able to get this better version?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 08:12:21 PM »
Will the people who already bought it be able to get this better version?
I seriously agree with this question especially after hearing the reedit may be better than the first (as far as camera angles) and include previously missed breast attacks.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 08:40:37 PM »
Breast attacks are not shown at all. The camera angles are the same. I merely said that there were breast attacks but can't be seen simply cause the two are stomach to stomach and the camera can't pick it up.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 10:08:12 PM »
Breast attacks are not shown at all. The camera angles are the same. I merely said that there were breast attacks but can't be seen simply cause the two are stomach to stomach and the camera can't pick it up.
Just trying to see if I was going to be  missing out on the good stuff because I was quick to purchase the original.  Nice fight  BTW  ;)

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 01:01:50 AM »
Thank you, I appreciate it.  It is HD even tho not the highest. Maybe in Tilly's next fight at ECC.. To me the most important thing is the quality of the fight and if Tilly is in it you can expect a good one..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 01:10:36 AM by East Coast Cats »

Offline JamesConquest

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 02:48:21 AM »
Thank you, I appreciate it.  It is HD even tho not the highest. Maybe in Tilly's next fight at ECC.. To me the most important thing is the quality of the fight and if Tilly is in it you can expect a good one..
You still didn't answer if people who already bought this before will get the new copy?

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 04:24:12 AM »
You still didn't answer if people who already bought this before will get the new copy?
Sorry I thought I did answer. No, the reedit is virtually identical  so another copy is not needed.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:27:39 AM by East Coast Cats »

Offline @AmazonsParadise

• God Member
  • #catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #women
    • Amazons Paradise
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 11:43:41 AM »
Hi there

I already boughth the admittedly very blurry original.. Can those that bought the blurry original get the better version in exchange? > That would be only fair..

Also I want to thank you for having Tilly at ECC. I am a huge fan of Tilly. I hope you bring many more topless real catfights with her!!

Thank you
AP
#catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #womenswrestling #femfight #FemaleFighting #FemaleWrestling blogger & vendor of fine catfight art eBooks

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 01:31:33 PM »
Hi there

I already boughth the admittedly very blurry original.. Can those that bought the blurry original get the better version in exchange? > That would be only fair..

Also I want to thank you for having Tilly at ECC. I am a huge fan of Tilly. I hope you bring many more topless real catfights with her!!

Thank you
AP
[/quote Oh I thank you for your sincerity.. The reedit turned out to be similar than the original which is not very blurry. Your comments  shouldn't hurt sales and make it more difficult to hire one like Tilly again.  It's a great fight from both Cat and Tilly who are full time models and need the work.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 02:35:29 PM »
The reedit is virtually identical to the original and neither  is  what you claim "very blurry" so you won't need a second copy.  The fight is terrific, Cat and Tilly both hope it sells well and hope it leads to even more shoots with ECC.  ECC will always rank the fighting efforts of the ladies as the most important ingredient of the product we produce.

Offline cattt

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 04:30:36 PM »
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:16:38 PM by cattt »

Offline tiago113859

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 05:02:03 PM »
Well,
Seriously if u have troubles making good quality videos, ask for help....

There are so many pbs....
The fight is released 3000 years after,
The quality is bad,
The video preview is missing....(several days to put on the web a previwe video??? Really it takes 5 min...)
The reedit video is bad....

Take example on SuiteFights or Phatpharras for instance..

At least you have Tilly and good models but really there are a lot to fix

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 05:52:06 PM »
Released 3000 after? lol   less than a month.  Preview late?, 1st time ever   Sometimes comments are so ludicrous I have to answer..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:56:13 PM by East Coast Cats »