News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights Presents: A Double-Dose of MILA - Las Vegas, NV

• 176 Replies

Offline alex_stark

Re: SuiteFights Presents: A Double-Dose of MILA - Las Vegas, NV
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2016, 12:09:56 AM »
For me the start of the fight Brooke vs Mila was great and intense. Nonetheless after that the fight was only average and to be honest from my point of view not really worth the money. For me there are two reasons. 1. Not enough intensity. 2. There should have been more breaks called by Steve. If you take a look at ECNWC fights, there were a lot of breaks called when there was no offense on either side. I am still a huge fan of suitefights. But I think this fight was a step in the wrong direction.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2016, 01:43:07 AM »
I'm a huge suitefights  fan but don't understand why you would progressively change the rules to improve your product  succeed in doing so  then reverting back to what wasn't working before ? It a backward step .

Face slapping is allowed with the consent of both ladies and pays extra. This has always been the case. Some are cool with it, some aren't. Rules haven't changed.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:12:11 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2016, 05:18:00 AM »
   Face slapping i could see. Face punches no. Leave that to the boxers. Their use to throwing n taking punches.  No need 2 see a girl get bloodied or anything else. 
jjb

Offline fanofvs

« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2016, 07:34:38 AM »
From those who have seen both recent fights, which one was your favorite...Mila/Kat or Mila/Sarah?

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2016, 06:25:00 PM »
I'm a huge suitefights  fan but don't understand why you would progressively change the rules to improve your product  succeed in doing so  then reverting back to what wasn't working before ? It a backward step .

Face slapping is allowed with the consent of both ladies and pays extra. This has always been the case. Some are cool with it, some aren't. Rules haven't changed.

Great to hear Steve  im so pleased to see you say that   looking forward to your next production  hopefully with face slapping 

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2016, 11:58:58 AM »
From those who have seen both recent fights, which one was your favorite...Mila/Kat or Mila/Sarah?

Mila v Kat for me

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #171 on: July 03, 2016, 05:44:45 PM »

Mila v Kat for me

I'm just shocked that Mila/Sarah was hyped by so many as the "the fight of the year" and turned out to not even be the best fight that day.

Rich

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2016, 12:17:14 AM »
When is Mila/Sarah going to be available on Clips4sale???

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2016, 03:41:21 PM »
When is Mila/Sarah going to be available on Clips4sale???

It goes on sale this Saturday, July 30th.

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #174 on: July 30, 2016, 01:58:44 PM »

Mila v Kat for me

I'm just shocked that Mila/Sarah was hyped by so many as the "the fight of the year" and turned out to not even be the best fight that day.

Rich

You'll have that when they are real. Sarah is one tough cookie and Mila is a good defensive fighter. I was hoping for a different ending, but not all disappointed in the result.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2016, 04:28:38 PM »
I can't wait to see what Steve has up his sleeve for us next!

Offline enigma911

« Reply #176 on: August 02, 2016, 05:40:28 AM »
mila vs kat is wayyyyyyyy better