News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

First time seriously fighting. How can you hurt your opponent in a fight?

• 10 Replies

Offline Nana22

Hi! I'm Nana and In a few days, I will fight another girl. Few days ago , we got physical but it got broken up very quick. In that very short time, I got the upper hand but couldn't hurt her and that's why it's not settled yet. She's been trying to fight me for a few days but I've avoided her. I want to do it when I'm ready.
Last time, I got on her top and punched her but all of them hit her hands and I suppose that I hurt myself even more than her. How can I hurt her this time around?

Offline diana anderson

Hi! I'm Nana and In a few days, I will fight another girl. Few days ago , we got physical but it got broken up very quick. In that very short time, I got the upper hand but couldn't hurt her and that's why it's not settled yet. She's been trying to fight me for a few days but I've avoided her. I want to do it when I'm ready.
Last time, I got on her top and punched her but all of them hit her hands and I suppose that I hurt myself even more than her. How can I hurt her this time around?
i fight irl NO limit

Offline Nana22

Grab her tits and dig your fingernails into them
Seriously??????? apart from this not sounding very effective, I'm not gonna do that.
i fight irl NO limit
This is completely OT.

DottiD

there is no super quick reply , however if you make a plan to meet her and either no one is around or the ones there know to let you 2 go at it the best i would say you can do is when you are face to face before anything starts nail her with a fist to the nose, i don't care how big or tough anyone thinks they are a good solid shot to the nose will make anyone pause and reel their ass back a bit, if she is an experienced fighter she will come right back in a few seconds if she isn't then you will have her, wither way once you land that hit son't stop and marvel at the damage you did hit her again then get some hair and whip the whore to the ground , once she is on her ass or knees reign those fists down, if she has a half a brain she will cover up her face and head stopping a lot of what you think your doing thats when claws and kicking and another method you have to do to win comes in, I notice a lot of women more so younger have this "code" that you need to beat your rival fairly, Bullcrap you do whatever you have to do to walk away intact, cause trust my words if she gets the chance to punch, kick,stomp, claw your ass up she will and as you lay there she will strut off smiling bragging she kicked your ass, there is no honor or no shame in a street fight, there are 2 fighters one loses one wins or neither gets her satisfaction cause of others stepping in

Offline Nana22

Thank you DottiD. I will definitely have friends along. I'm not really worried about overpowering her. I just need a way to hurt her once I'm on top.

Offline Nana22

Re: First time seriously fighting. How can you hurt your opponent in a fight?
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 01:20:07 PM »
Why would we help somebody we don't even know, beat somebody else that we don't even know?
I give you some background, I bet you've known girls like her. She's one of those typical popular girls who every girl hates but nobody ever confronts her. She always acts innocent and cute when guys are present but she literally bullies every girl and flirts with every guy to get her way with them.
Everyone compliments her in public but whenever with friends, we all hate her. Know she's bitching about me talking behind her back but she knows we all hate her so we just tell the truth about her that she's a bitch.

Offline catattack

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 10:15:44 PM »
more hairpulling is quick solution

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 03:47:05 PM »
I believe in always fighting dirty (attacking her breasts and her womanhood). This has not only proven to be very effective for me, but it also turns on any guys that may be watching the fight. You'll find that other women will be more cautious before picking a fight with you.

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 10:58:56 PM »
I normally don't get into discussions like these, but someone mentioned pulling hair.  If you pull hair for the sake of pulling hair, you're wasting your time unless she's totally inexperienced.  Pulling hair can be an excellent tactic if you do it for the right purpose,  which is to make it difficult or impossible to see what she's doing by either pulling it over her face so it blinds her, providing it's long enough, or using her hair to control where her eyes are facing.  If you pull her hair and turn her face so that she's looking to one side, or away from you, she can't see you, and it's very difficult to hit or attack what you can't see.

If you manage to get her head between your thighs,  so you're looking down at the top of her head, grab a handful of hair, pull it straight up toward your chest, and squeeze her head with all your might.  What this in effect does is make her have to reach around your legs to mount any kind of attack.  It shortens her reach, and it makes it difficult for her to get any kind of grip or leverage.

Also, you can use her clothes against her, especially if she's wearing any kind of t shirt, sweatshirt or loose fitting blouse by pulling it up so it covers her face and eyes.  Again, she can't hit or attack what she can't see,  she will have trouble breathing, and you're also restricting her arm movement.  If she's wearing something that can be pulled down over her shoulders around her arms, you can also restrict her arm movement,  but it's much less effective than pulling a garment over her face.

If you get in control, immediately start asking the bitch if she quits, if she's done, if she gives up, and sound very confident and in control when you do it, put some authority in your voice!

Above all, don't panic, keep calm, especially if you're  on the defensive, think about your moves,  don't just strike out blindly, and if you're on the defensive yes, you have to defend, but keep in mind that at the same time, you have to mount some kind off offense, attack her in some way or else you're just delaying the loss. 

If you get in control, don't let up, don't let her rest, don't revel in your success,  many times girls lose fights when they do such things and they end up letting the bitch get back in the fight.

If you do something that makes her cry out in pain, do it again!  But remember, if she makes you cry out in pain, she'll do the same thing, so if you can bear the pain without crying out, you're better off.

It's not always true, but most of the time you  stand a better chance of winning when you're on top.  The girl on top has more freedom of movement, and if the girl underneath wants to move, she has to move not only her own weight but the weight of the girl on top of her.

Can't guarantee you that any or all of these will win you the fight, but you'll stand a lot better chance if you keep them in mind, and as I said, keep a clear head and think about what you're doing, and before the fight begins, act self assured and confident.

Clawdelle

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 04:15:09 AM »
There is no such thing as fighting fair in an all out fight.  Everything is fair.  Anything is fair.
Including pulling hair in copious amounts.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 03:21:02 PM »
Nana....it's been a few weeks since your initial post.  Did the fight take place?  If so, how did it go?  Did anyone record the fight on their phone?

Details please!!