News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two

• 57 Replies

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

Re: Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2017, 10:50:44 PM »
Excellent fight and wow what an Upset!!!!

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2017, 08:27:48 PM »
The two of us must make quite the sight.  Sweaty skin glistening under the lamps overhead that's trying to bake us alive.  Bodies battered and bruised and running on steam as we both have inner thighs coated with our own juices and streaks of crimson along our faces as we find ourselves stuck outside the ring.  And I doubt that either of us would have it any other way.

My heavy tits bounce from the impact of each punch to your forehead, grunting with the effort until the third one sends you onto your back and me pitching forward on my hands and knees to catch my balance before I face-plant into the thin padding over the concrete floor.  I can only hope that you are as near on empty as I am when it comes to energy levels, as I look over at your laid-out body.  Despite everything that's been done to it so far, I can't stop my body from tingling as I lick my lips absently at the view.  But I shake my head, trying to get the distracting thoughts to go away. 

I need to recover, but need to prevent you from doing that at the same time or nothing really changes.  So with heavy movements, I crawl over to take a seat behind your head.  Breathing heavily as I reach over, a double handful of sweaty blonde mane pulling you into a sitting position as I scoot forward at the same time so that your broad back is against my chest and my nipples stab into your shoulder blades, as well as letting you feel my bush scrape against your bare ass.  Still tugging on your hair, I bend your neck back and down, looking to pull your neck down to a position where I can let go of your hair and hook my left arm over your throat to start squeezing in a Dragon Sleeper.  At the same time, my thighs close around your waist to apply a scissors that doesn't have the full strength to it but should hopefully still be enough to keep the youngster from escaping too easily.

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2017, 07:17:53 AM »
I lay flat on my back, the thin mats doing to little to cushion my body from the hard, dirty, concrete floor below it. My left leg slowly kicks up, then drops heavily back to the ground, my thick thigh lightly jiggling from the movement. My eye lids blink heavily, trying to keep the sweat and blood out of my eyes while trying to catch my elusive breath.

My breathing starts to come in regular gasps now and I think I might be getting a break from the crafty Cougar's onslaught...but it's not meant to be. My scalp lights up and I feel my sweat and blood slicked mane being used as I handle as you drag me up and over your thighs, putting me on your left side and wrapping that arm around my throat. You lock on the dreaded Dragon Sleeper....the irony of using one of my own holds against me isn't lost, trust me...... and I immediately start feeling the effects.

You arch my body over you, my left arm out and limp at my side, my right hand weakly grabbing and pawing at your arms around my throat. I blink fatigue from my eyes as you bend me, giving me an upside down view of the perverts behind us. As if things weren't bad enough, you move and shift under me whole those thick thighs of your coil around my waist and start to squeeze. I groan loudly, your shaved snatch against the small of my back, your firm breasts on my shoulder blades while you arch me back in a most unnatural way.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2017, 01:44:12 PM »
I have just been in awe of both women tonight. Sure it seemed like one of those foxy matches from the description, but it is so much more than that.  Both women have shown some resilience and heart, taking brutal move after brutal move and still coming back for more.

Unfortunately it seems much of the crowd here does not appreciate solid skill and is only here for the naked women.  What they are missing is a real visceral battle between a veteran gearing up one more time to hold back the intense and vigorous challenge of a newcomer looking to assert her place on top.

It feels both familiar to me and foreign as the element of nudity brings with it another layer of intimacy and violence. The women are stripped down, vulnerable. And as a result, much more combative.

And now, as Jessi takes back some control, she shows how intelligent a fighter she is. Will this hold won her the match outright? No, not outside the ring. But it will allow her to gather herself while keeping the Doll as weak as a kitten. 

That is some sound strategy in the midst of what could be seen as a fetish fight.  That?s what makes it all the more intriguing for me.

And so I stare, sure both women are beautiful and trapped in this pose, it feels like the Doll is fully on display. But beyond the obvious eroticism, a deeper battle is being waged. And that is what I am here to see.

Can the Doll fight back from this or is this just the final stages where Jessi takes her apart, piece by piece?

It is going to be fun to find out.  And I have a silly grin on my face that probably makes it look like I am interested in other things. But in the audience without my mask I am just an anonymous person in the crowd, able to watch and enjoy this fight in anonymity while these two true hellcats put on an amazing show.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2017, 09:52:32 PM »
Finally got caught up on this one and oh man what a hot fight! Incredible job. Jesse has her!!!

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2017, 12:57:04 AM »
Finally got caught up on this one and oh man what a hot fight! Incredible job. Jesse has her!!!

Shut up, Doug!!!!

(Thank you for the kind words :) )

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2017, 01:43:08 AM »
Awwww poor little Dolly getting her pretty lil ass kicked? Now isn?t that a great view?! ;)

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2017, 01:56:50 AM »
Awwww poor little Dolly getting her pretty lil ass kicked? Now isn?t that a great view?! ;)

I'll be giving you a 'great view' soon enough, Elsa :P

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2017, 06:36:20 PM »

I'll be giving you a 'great view' soon enough, Elsa :P

I think she's getting a great view already, like the rest of them in the front row right now. :P

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2017, 07:16:26 PM »
The Dragon Sleeper is one of those holds that everyone wants to try at least once, but most go for it too soon.  While it's true that it does put your opponent in a much more uncomfortable position than a standard sleeper, it also gives them more of an escape route if they're not completely worn down, because an elbow to the gut will usually persuade anyway to back off.   Fortunately for me, it seems you are still feeling the effect of my knuckles against your sopping wet folds that I can clinch the hold in tight enough to start having an effect.   Coupled that with timing the squeezes of my thighs with when you exhale, and the body scissors becomes much like a python around its latest meal, squeezing down as your lungs shrink, and applying pressure to keep you from taking in a full breath until the next compression.

"Yeah, that's it Doll.  Just take ya a nice, long nap.  Momma Cougar's gonna take good care of ya after the sandman comes a-knockin' so you just rest those pretty eyes of yours." I coo softly, letting my hand roam along your chest as it glides down to palm your firm young globe.  Squeezing your tit enough to leave little red marks, before pinching and tugging on your nipple to distort the shape of your breast until it flops back against your chest. 

But then my fingers glide down lower, tracing along your abs and down to your navel with soft touches as I scrunch us up enough that I can keep the sleeper on as my fingertips brush against your clit to add another layer of sensations for your oxygen-hungry brain to process as my middle finger pushes past your lips and worms inside your pussy to keep the pressure on you.

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2017, 02:19:14 AM »
*cringes as I watch my friend suffer yet again* "Come on Doll get back in this!!"

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2017, 03:42:21 AM »
The fact that the Cougar choose this very moment to lock on the Dragon Sleeper should tell anyone in the know one thing.

She knows her shit.

The Dragon isn't something you try to nail right out of the gate. It's something you just have to -know- when to lock on. Pick the wrong time and you pay for it. Do it right and, well, you have the situation I'm in right now. It's not only a punishing hold for the one trapped, but it's also a rest hold (besides squeezing) for the 'trap-ee'.

Oh, and something else, she's strong as fuck. I'll give that one out for free in case you haven't figured it out yet.

I find myself not only loopy and on "dream street" after the repeated blows to the head, but locked into a Dragon Sleeper / body scissor combo. Being worked on two fronts, blood lightly dripping down my face, mixing with my sweat, while it falls ro the floor through my hair. I'm forced to look at an upside down crowd while you crush my rib cage with those thick, pulsing, thighs. I moan loudly, blinking sweat and blood from my eyes while my left arm hangs limply, resting on the old canvas, while my right hand waves slowly in the air. My legs spread wide, giving the front row crowd and nice "floor show" of my California 'peach'.

From far away...or is it closer than that?...I hear your voice drift down like the end of a dream you just can't hold onto....

"Yeah, that's it Doll.  Just take ya a nice, long nap.  Momma Cougar's gonna take good care of ya after the sandman comes a-knockin' so you just rest those pretty eyes of yours."

That's, actually, a really good idea. If I just close my eyes, the pain will go away...I just know it. I then shake my head...or, at least, try to as it's still in your grip...before taking in a deep breath and blowing it past strings of my sweaty hair. "Nuuh....no.." I groan loudly while my right leg slowly kicks up and drops flat to the canvas. like a spider, I feel your fingers glide down my sweat slicked tummy, the starting of a four pack evidence of my increased gym time, and over my fully engorged clit. Your palm rolls over it as you easily slide your fingers into my folds.

"Ohhhhhgoddd!' I moan even louder, my body bucking involuntarily from the new stimuli while your cornfed arm continues to bulge around my head and your thick thighs remain coiled around my waist. I sputter while trying to catch my breath, my eye lids going heavy as waves of pleasure begin to wash over me.

If the Cougar's putting me away....what a way to go!

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2017, 09:36:48 PM »
*cringes as I watch my friend getting her ass kick again....at least she will be out of pain soon* I think to myself

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2017, 08:55:07 PM »
The vivacious ever so tough 'Doll' is getting absolutely eaten alive. Hmmm almost makes me taste the blood and want some of her for myself. :)

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2018, 06:51:37 PM »
My body tingles each time you groan and grunt while trapped in my grip.  Gritting my teeth as I flex my bicep at the same time my thighs pulse another constricting crunch around your waist, muscles bulging slightly as my strength works to batter your resistance down little by little, as my fingers continue to pump inside that sopping wet pussy of yours to weaken you in a different way.   I can't see my handiwork, thanks to a combination of a firm pair of golden tan tits and my own thighs blocking my view, but I can feel each little shudder your body makes as my fingertips brush another sensitive nerve bundle inside your mound and my palm rolls your clit back and forth over and over.

But as enjoyable as it might be to keep us out here, I know I can't win the match without getting us both into the ring again.  And while I could knock you out and then do just that, I want you to have at a little consciousness left so you can be aware of what's happening around you. And so with one last pump of my wrist to push my finger as deeply inside you as possible, I draw my hand away from your smoothly shaved snatch and uncoil my thighs from your waist.  Giving the cheering crowd a show as I slowly suck your nectar from my middle finger before letting go of the sleeper hold and allowing your body to flop down beside of me.  Rolling the opposite direction, I get up onto my hands and knees and then upright to walk back over to your oxygen-deprived body.

Taking a double handful of sweaty and blood-streaked hair, I "help" you back up to your feet roughly.  "Come on Doll, one last trip for ya before it's time to turn off the lights in that pretty head of yours."  Walking us back to the side of the ring, my right hand falls out of your mane to cup one tight ass cheek, grunting with the effort as I toss you unceremoniously onto the ring apron and then give a shove to roll you the rest of the way into the ring before pulling myself up to slide between the ropes as well to put my plan into its final stages.