News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight 47

• 4 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Titfight 47
« on: February 18, 2022, 03:22:34 PM »
{alt}{alt}

Matilde has reached the limit of patience. Her boyfriend continues to use the gym excuse to go fuck that Asian whore.
Kaori found a jealous and angry girlfriend at the front door, but in her heart she also knew why. It wasn't long before the two rivals found themselves naked, on the ground, trapped in a mortal embrace.
Their huge swollen and sweaty breasts as they fought for supremacy. By the end of that day, the boy would have had only one girl in his bed.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Titfight 47
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 03:47:46 AM »
Kaori wins after a tough battle but once she gains the upper hand she makes sure it’s never forgotten just who won.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 01:09:26 PM »
The sound of impact between her breasts was agonising. Matilda hit Kaori with another charge, and her rival pushed her tits against her girlfriend's in response. Fatigue had slowed the pace of their duel considerably, but the blows were still very strong. Another frontal blow and Kaori's face turned into a mask of agony, but only for a few seconds, then she swung her breasts to strike her rival's sideways. Pulling her shoulders back, Matilde pushed her tits into Kaori's, only to see the Asian respond with the same move. Each collision provoked a groan or a cry from both women, with neither girl fighting without taking her eyes off the other's.
With one final impact, reality became clear. As the four breasts clashed for the last time, Kaori's breasts confirmed their superiority while Matilda's breasts were flattened against her body with a dull noise. The winning breasts maintained their firmness as they penetrated the losing pair, who softened and as they were overwhelmed by the firmness of the Asian breasts.
Matilda looked down at her breasts. Although she had felt everything with her body, she wanted to see with her own eyes what she already knew to be true. Then she turned her gaze to Kaori, who imitated her blonde rival and met the other girl's gaze, looking for visual confirmation in her rival's eyes. Tears slid down her girlfriend's cheeks as she fell to her knees.
"Nooooooooooo!" moaned the loser.
Kaori smiled as she dropped to her knees to hug the loser and hold her close, grinding their boobs together, as if to reassert who had the better boobs. The girlfriend screamed as she felt her breasts once again flatten.
"Bitch, he's mine now," Kaori hissed, finally letting her girlfriend fall to the ground.
As Matilda cradled her destroyed breasts, the Asian had a wicked idea. Climbing on top of her, she pinned the girl's arms to her sides as her breasts hung over the young woman's face.
Matilde immediately understood what she wanted to do, but she didn't have the strength to avoid it. A few minutes later, Kaori stood up from her rival's unconscious body.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2022, 03:32:32 PM »
Nice little mini story to support the poll.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 08:31:07 PM »
I like this style of poll. Very nice and hope you will do more this way.