News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3d Art & Story - Tara vs Christina Pt. 7

• 0 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
3d Art & Story - Tara vs Christina Pt. 7
« on: December 26, 2008, 04:29:40 AM »
{alt}

With a new found strength, Tara forced the blonde's arms down to the ground and trapped them beneath her legs. Christina looked up at Tara and for the first time in the fight, the blonde seemed to be a bit scared of her opponent.

"Bitch, do you have any idea what I'm gonna do to you?", queried Tara in an almost animalistic tone.

Tara sent a few punches to Christina's face as the blonde struggled violently trying to dislodge Tara from her perch. Tara latched her hand onto Christina's left breast and steadied herself before sending a giant right hook to the blonde's cheek. Christina head flew to the right as Tara's fist connected. Defiantly, she looked straight back at Tara in a challenging way.

"I can see I'm gonna have to teach you a real lesson in humility blondie, I mean, trying to attack ME before the fight, which by the way you can forget about. If you're lucky, you might just be wearing bras again by then".

Tara began to twist on Christina's breast and her screams of anguish were only interrupted by the violent sound of Tara's fist connecting with the blonde's pretty face a few more times.