News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mel B vs Emma Bunton story. Any artists up for it?

• 23 Replies

Offline miniemus

• I love catfights!
Mel B vs Emma Bunton story. Any artists up for it?
« on: January 30, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »
Hi artists. I just wrote a story based on a vote in the celebrity thread between Spice GIrls black Mel B and blonde Emma Bunton. I'm posting it here and hoping some of you can add pictures. That would really be great. I know you can do it boys :-)

The 5 Spice Girls were in their dressingroom after 1 of their reunion concerts and they were
getting undressed. They were all a little tipsy because they'd been celebrating their concert
and now bras and panties were coming off. The black Mel B was first to get naked and ready for
showering. Blonde Emma was standing next to her and looking at the black girl who was now
standing completely naked with her long black hair and her brown skin. Her breasts were big with
dark nipples and she had a real big black booty and a bald pussy. Emma was getting naked too.
She was not as tall as Mel B but their bodies were of the same type: curvy. Emma's round breasts were big with pink nipples but not as big as Mel B's melons. Her bubblebutt was big too but still not as big as Mel B's booty. Emma's real pride was her pussy. She was a true blonde with a blonde landing strip leading down to a nice size slit.

Mel B caught Emma staring at her naked body and she smirked and said "you like what you see?"
and then she shook her booty so the black cheeks jiggled. Emma giggled and shook her butt too.
Mel B laughed and said "that's cute Emma but you can't make it jiggle as much as mine. You're
curvy but my breasts and booty are bigger!" Mel B smirked and felt good about that fact. Emma
rowned but Mel B continued. "You're cute and sexy blondie but I'm hotter. and a better fuck I
might add." Mel B was smirking again and the other 3 Spice Girls started listening closer now.
Emma could feel their stares and knew she had to talk back to Mel B. She faced the black girl
and said "you're a black hottie Mel B but I could outfuck you."

Geri who felt her own nipples harden as she was getting horny as so often before came up to the 2 girls and then said "hey let's settle this with a catfight. A catfight with a twist! The girl who can make the other girl cum first is the better fuck and wins the match!" Before Mel B or
Emma could reply Mel C and Victoria had already added their support for Geri's idea so neither
the black nor the blonde girl could really back out now and so they found eachother facing
eachother buttnaked in the dressing room with their 3 Spice friends as witnesses

They both started circling and Emma tried to stay out of the taller black girl's reach. Mel B
smirked as she drew closer and said "why are you backing away Emma? Are you scared of me?" and then she leapt forward and grabbed Emma hard. It was a wellknown fact that Emma was very skilled in karate so Mel B wanted to grab the blonde and use her bigger size to overpower Emma. Emma felt Mel B's hard grip and she knew if this ended up as merely a test of raw strength she would find Mel B a very tough challenge so she quickly slid out of Mel B's hold and pushed the black girl hard

Again the 2 girls circled eachother, 2 curvy hotties, a classic black vs white, dark hair vs blonde hair and they both felt that even if this was a bit of fun they also wanted to win. Especially with the other Spice Girls watching. The 3 other girls were already cheering and again Mel B made a move. She went at Emma but this time the blonde was prepared and aimed a fast and rather hard slap across Mel B's big breasts. There was a slapping sound and Mel B's breasts jiggled and she looked surprised at Emma's move. Emma was quick to seize the moment and delivered another fast slap to the big brown breasts driving Mel B backwards. Mel B was on retreat and covering up.

"You rock Emma!" yelled Geri and Emma smiled at the redhead and couldn't help noticing her hard
nipples. She only had her eyes off Mel B for a few seconds but the black girl now came at her
again and she stumbled back but didn't avoid the tackle. There was nothing Emma could do. Mel B hit her with all her weight and sent her hard down on the floor, Mel B on top. This time it was
the black girl who received cheers, this time from Mel C: "good move! you have her down now!"

Emma was flat down on her back and Mel B was on top of her. Mel B pressed her big breasts hard against Emma's while Emma clamped her thighs around Mel B's waist hard and squeezed. Both Spice Girls were sweating now and Mel B reached 1 hand back to try and push away Emme's left leg. The blonde gasped and struggled but Mel B succeeded and Emma's legs fell open on either side of Mel B's. Mel B smirked but only for a few seconds because Emma buried both her hands in the black girl's long dark hair and yanked hard. Mel B was unprepared for this and let out a yell as Emma pulled harder, rolling over so now Mel B was down on her back and the blonde on top. Emma felt good being on top of the taller Mel B but when she felt the brownskinned girl grab for her hair the blonde knew she had to get off

Emma jumped to her feet and away from Mel B who got to her feet too and glared at the little
curvy blonde and said "so you wanna fight dirty?" Emma kept pulling back slowly with her hands
raised while Mel B stepped closer, her big brown breasts jiggling softly with each step. But
they would jiggle more as suddenly Emma aimed a high kick, hitting the big globes hard and fast,
Mel B taken by surprised and stumbling back, grabbing her breasts and letting out a groan.
Victoria who liked using kicks herself when catfighting cheered for Emma and the blonde quickly
went at her black opponent and tried to tackle her down. Although Mel B was bigger she was out of balance and soon landed hard on her big booty, her brown breasts jiggling. Emma quickly slid down on her knees behind the seated black girl and grabbed her from behind in a sleeperhold, hearnig cheers from the other Spice Girls. Mel B quickly grabbed Emma's arm with both hands and tried to pry it away so she could breathe, the blonde pushing hard into her opponent's back

This struggle went on for a while, both girls sweaty and panting but the strong Mel B managed to get to her knees too. Emma however kept her sleeperholdfrom behind and she could feel her own nipples harden into Mel B's back. The blonde obviously ejoyed this position. She could feel her own blonde pubes rub against Mel B's brown booty as the black girl struggled to free herself.

Emma was gasping but then started humping Mel B from behind. She thrust her blonde pussy hard into Mel B's big booty and the smaller curvy blonde managed to rock her opponent's body. Mel B felt Emma's repeated thrusts from behind and she couldn't help it but let out moans. She could sense how her own dark nipples were getting harder and her bald pussy a little moist

"Oh yeah! Fuck her from behind Emma!" yelled Geri who was really turned on by this whole thing
and Emma smiled and giggled and said "oooh yeah Mel B, I'm fucking you from behind.....mmmmhhh!" Mel B groaned and moaned in response and grabbed Emma's arm harder to try and break the sleeperhold. The blonde felt the hard grip and knew she wouldn't be able to maintain the sleeperhold much longer so she thrust all her weight into one last hump against Mel B's big booty and the force of the thrust came as a surprise to Mel B who fell forward and landed hard on her big breasts, flat down on the floor, followed by cheers from the Spice audience

Emma quickly straddled the small of Mel B's back and reached behind to slap the big black booty
and giggled as she said "come on girl! Ride!" As expected the curvy black Spice Girl rose to
hands and knees to try and throw her blonde opponent off but Emma squeezed her thighs into Mel B's sides and managed to stay, smiling all over her cute face as she saw Geri and Victoria
clapping their hands for her as they were watching the hot match. Mel B however was getting real angry. Tis had been pretty fun up till now but she didn't like being humiliated and especially
not in front of her Spice friends and especially not by blonde Emma Bunton! The black girl
arched her back hard and managed to throw off the blonde who slid down on her side, rolled over and quickly got to her feet. Her black opponenet was on her feet too in but a few seconds and so the 2 curvy Spice Girls were circling eachother again

They were both more sweaty now and starting to feel a little tired. Emma was smiling because she felt she had the upper hand and Mel B was glaring and moved closer to the blonde. And this time the blonde didn't step back as she felt confident and soon the 2 girls were locking hands. Mel B was still weakened after the sleeperhold so Emma held out fine but after some minutes size started to show as the black girl began forcing her blonde opponent down on her knees. Emma felt sweat running down her forehead and her round breasts as she was now down on her knees looking up at Mel B who was still standing, their hands still locked. And Mel B would not stop. She kept pushing and Emma was now clearly in the weaker position so it wasn't long before she was forced down on her back and Mel B sat down hard on her stomach with her big booty, Emma letting out an "oooomph!"

Now Emma was down flat on her back and Mel B was straddling her stomach and schoolgirl pinning her, making the blonde blush hard. She struggled hard too but Mel B then lifted up her big booty and sat down hard on Emma's stomach again winding her until Emma just lay there looking frustrated and thinking of a way to get free. All the while Mel B was mocking her: "how do you like being down on your back blondie?"

Mel B kept straddling Emma for a while, smirking as Mel C joined in the mocking and Emma's face
turned more red. she then let go of Emma's hands and instead grabbed the blonde's pink nipples
and started rubbing and tweaking them causing Emma to yelp and moan. It hurt but at the same
time Emma had to admit the black girl knew exactly what she was doing because soon the blonde's pink nipples were getting very hard and very sensitive too. Emma tried pushing her opponenent's hands off of her round breasts and to her surprise Mel B removed her left hand but only to reach back and feel Emma's pussy. The black fingers slid through Emma's blonde pubes and down to the slit which was moist. Emma gasped but then reached up and grabbed Mel B's big brown breasts hard, sinking her fingers in which caused her opponent to yell and swear, and soon Mel B's hands were on Emma's, grabbing her wrists. Emma however had already moved in on her target and her fingers were grabbing Mel B's dark nipples hard. There wasn't much pleasure in this for the black girl but it did make her get off of the blonde to free her breasts and nipples, Mel B stumbling to her feet rubbing her sore nipples and cursing while her blonde opponent got to her feet too

Mel B glared at Emma and said "you're moist blondie!" to which Emma replied "do your nipples
hurt?" The 2 girls were circling again, the blonde back to her original strategy of keeping her
distance. Mel B grew more and more frustrated with this situation. Whenever she would step
closer Emma would quickly move away and in the end Mel B just lost it and went right at the
blonde. Which was exactly what Emma had been waiting for. When she saw the black girl rush
towards her, she stepped quickly to the side and then aimed a fast kick, and when she felt her
foot connect with soft, smooth, moist flesh she knew she'd hit home. Mel B knew it too as
intense pain shot through her. She could hardly believe it. The little curvy blonde had placed a
perfect kick right in her bald pussy and now all Mel B could think about was bend over and grab
her sore throbbing crotch, almost unable to breathe. She was seeing stars

As Mel B was bent over and panting hard, her hands grabbing and rubbing her bald pussy Emma got behind her and started spanking that big black booty, blowing kisses with her free hand to the 3 other Spice Girls. With ease Emma pulled the hurt black Spice Girl down on the floor. Mel B
wanted to curl up but Emma rolled her over on her back so the black girl just lay there flat on
her back, her hands grabbing her throbbing pussy. The blonde Spice Girl then smiled and sat down slowly on her opponent's face, her pussy covering Mel B's mouth, her blonde pubes tickling Mel B's nose. The black girl groaned and reached for Emma's hips to get her away but as she did Emma quickly reached back and slapped Mel B's bald and already sore pussy hard, Mel B shuddering in pain. Emma proceeded with the pussyspanking and she could hear, and sense, Mel B whimper into her pussy. She could also feel Mel B's pussy get more moist. Emma kept this position for a few minutes, spanking Mel B's bald pussy with her right hand and facesitting the black girl wearing her out. In the end the black Spice Girl just lay there and hardly struggled anymore, her pussy stinging, her lungs almost empty

Emma then stood up, Mel B gasping desperately for air, feeling spent and exhausted, her pussy
burning. The blonde placed 1 foot on her opponent's big breasts and blew more kisses to the 3
other Spice Girls. Emma was standing over Mel B looking victorious and Mel B hated it but her
head was spinning and her pussy hurting. The blonde Spice Girl then licked her own fingers and
reached down and easily pushed 3 up her own pussy and started masturbating. Geri was tingling
all over from watching this and almost came as she smiled big time and said "wow Emma! You're
HOT!" Emma smiled back at the redhead and felt hot too. here she was standing over a beaten Mel B, one foot on the black girl's big breasts, fingering her own pussy, showing off to her Spice
friends. This felt great!

Emma then pulled out her fingers and smiled down at her opponent and said "now it's your turn!"
Mel B looked up at the blonde vaguely and then watched as she got down on knees prying the black Spice Girl's legs open. Mel B felt scared that her pussy would get attacked again, and it would, but this time in a nicer way. Emma got between her opponent's open legs and pushed her 3 moist fingers up Mel B's bald puss. Mel B took the fingers easily but it hurt a little because she had been kicked and slapped there. Emma smiled at her black opponenet and said "don't worry babe, I'm gonna make you feel good now. You'll lose but at least you'll lose cumming"

Mel B recalled the rules and tried pushing Emma away but there was not much strength left in the black Spice Girl and so the blonde went at her work and leaned down to start licking Mel B's
clit while her 3 fingers moved deeper in Mel B's pussy. Emma knew how to dish out pleasure for
sure and soon Mel B started relaxing a little. But after some minutes she started moving,
moaning and squirming as pleasure took over. A few more minutes and she was grabbing Emma's long blonde hair. She could feel Emma's tongue dance on her clit and there were now 4 fingers deep in her bald brown pussy, Mel B just taking it from Emma Bunton. Emma kept working, her fingers slid out of Mel B's pussy and lifted the big black booty from the floor a little so her tongue could move from throbbing clit to soaked slit to aroused bootyhole

Mel B was getting louder and louder and she could hear the 3 other Spice Girls chant "cum, cum,
cum" while Emma's tongue worked wonders, the blonde enjoying every minute of this even if she
had to work hard to make Mel B cum. And Mel B did last full 10 more minutes but then it was all
over as Emma drove her to a massive orgasm, Mel B shaking all over and slamming her hands and
feet against the floor. The blonde Spice Girl felt her black opponent's juices as she lapped
them up, bringing Mel B's orgasm to a powerful conclusion before she got up to receives hug and
kisses from the 3 other Spice Girls, Geri telling her she was the winner and better Spice Girl.
Emma smiled and loved this and she also had the feeling this would not be the last of these
Spice matches

Zulu

Re: Mel B vs Emma Bunton story. Any artists up for it?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »
Mel B would easily beat Emma bunton if they were ever to meet irl

Offline miniemus

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 05:11:44 PM »
No. check your facts. Emma DOES karate on a high level. Also, the poll the story is based on saw Emma win with twice the number of votes. That's a lot actually

sexyflika

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 12:52:35 AM »
I'd love to see someone make pictures for this great story !

vanavana

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 12:50:58 AM »
I'd love some pics for this story too. come on artists you can do it!!

Offline tammyfjort

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 03:39:02 AM »
i'd love that too but are there any artists here at all?

fembox357

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 05:42:13 AM »
oh, we're here, unfortuneately requests for pictures to go with stories are far too numerous to handle everything, not to mention the full time job on top of this.  Write me a boxing match, that's more of my forte.

georgtrunkel

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 04:35:08 PM »
I second the general opinion. I think you should do something for this story. It was well written and very hot. I wish I could do graphic art for it myself but I'm far from good enough, I admit it.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 06:10:05 PM »
I am sure Dionysus should be able to whip a few rembrandts for you. There is nothing he can't do.

georgtrunkel

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 06:34:11 PM »
I'm pretty new here but is this guy on the board?

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 07:33:24 PM »
Yep. You can't miss him. If you can't find him, ask Andre. He knows him well and is a great supporter of Dionysus. They are a class act. 

georgtrunkel

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 07:54:35 PM »
Does he read this board? I hope he can do some pictures for the story. That would be interesting.

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »
Oh yes. It would be priceless. Andre and Dionysus are both artists, you know. They are doing a show at Buckingham Palace very soon. At least that is what I heard. I am sure it will be wonderful knowing those two. I wish I could attend. The Queen would be totally impressed with her prized subjects. 

vanavana

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 09:25:38 PM »
it would be hot with pics for that story!! :-)

Offline miniemus

• I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 03:43:50 PM »
I certainly would be a happy little girl if a real artist would make pictures for it :-)