News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mel B vs Emma Bunton story. Any artists up for it?

• 23 Replies

gernyfut

Re: Mel B vs Emma Bunton story. Any artists up for it?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »
I would love to see this hot match illustrated too

stefanxuk

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 04:22:48 PM »
Me too!

xapmof

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 01:49:18 PM »
I'd love to see this story illustrated. such a hot matchup and such a hot match!

gernyfut

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 05:51:40 PM »
I can't believe no artists went for this yet.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »
My friend with several accounts, do you think that posting numerous messages in the same topic will get you somewhere? Get in touch with the real artists, try asking someone from the Yahoo groups, etc. But this discussion with yourself won't lead you anywhere. Two months and no answers. Does that fact suggest nothing to you?
Good luck

vanavana

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 12:00:28 AM »
just because you didn't score last night because you're a fat sad loser who can't get it up that's no excuse to be rude to people in here

xapmof

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 01:34:46 AM »
lol. I think Vanavana just beat phil seriously in a catfight!

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:56 PM »
just because you didn't score last night because you're a fat sad loser who can't get it up that's no excuse to be rude to people in here
You're the funniest person I've ever seen here - I'm not being rude - it's you who called me "a fat sad loser". And you're still playing the same game with all of your sock puppets. Poor thing. Get a girlfriend, that would be better than fantasizing about Mel B and Emma for several months. Me... In a catfight? That's too funny. Thanks, I've had a good laugh!  ;D I love you, my teen friend.
The end of discussion.

gernyfut

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »
Phil_65 YOU started being rude. YOU went into this thread and started accusing people. Accusing everybody who disagrees with you of just being the same person is not only rude. It's very immature. As for the laugh I'm afraid you're the laughing stock.