News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

3D Catfight Story - Pearl vs Anastasia (Model vs Professional Wrestler) - part 3

• 7 Replies

Phil65

So, here it is, ladies and gentlemen - the last part of my very first story. Enjoy and please share your impressions.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

More coming soon!
Cheers
Phil
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:49:23 AM by Phil65 »

catullus

Re: Pearl vs Anastasia - full story - part 3
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 11:24:04 AM »
You draw very well, Philippe !
It is very impressive !!! What kind of software do you use ?

foghorn

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 12:19:46 PM »
wwwaaaaaouw, it's too grat, please more, more, more, introducing actresses,singers,...(neve campbell, kristin davis,...) thanks for that golden stuff

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 01:24:00 PM »
You draw very well, Philippe !
It is very impressive !!! What kind of software do you use ?

Thank you for this (and the other ones) comment, Louis!
I'm using the Poser software and this was my very first story. It takes lots of time to do these pics (especially on my not-so-top PC), but it's a great pleasure.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 01:26:09 PM »
wwwaaaaaouw, it's too grat, please more, more, more, introducing actresses,singers,...(neve campbell, kristin davis,...) thanks for that golden stuff
Thank you for the comment. To be honest, I haven't considered modeling celebrities yet, but that might be a good idea.  :)

catullus

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 01:59:12 PM »
Poser... Thanks, I never heard about it before.
You draw very well and you have great ideas for a scenario. It reminds me a bit Second Life ! Maybe you should try to create it out there too. What do you think about it ?  :)

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 06:59:29 PM »
Poser... Thanks, I never heard about it before.
You draw very well and you have great ideas for a scenario. It reminds me a bit Second Life ! Maybe you should try to create it out there too. What do you think about it ?  :)

Thank you, here it's the other way round - I've only heard about Second Life, now I checked it. So, the problem with it is that the models in the software I'm using contain so much polygons that I won't be able to assure such quality with a realtime rendering...

catullus

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 06:18:27 PM »
"Polygons". Wow ! I even don't know what you're talking about !    :o
Second Life is more simple, just because it's made for people like me who are not so commited into informatics.