News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kikyo vs. Inuyasha

• 3 Replies

fembox357

Kikyo vs. Inuyasha
« on: April 07, 2009, 05:26:26 AM »
Hey folks, I'm doing a commission story with someone on Deviant Art, and I'll post the artwork i'm doing for it at this post, as the Commissioner allows.  The story can be found here:
http://patriot1776.deviantart.com/

The Characters:
Kikyo:
 {alt}

and Inuyasha:
 {alt}

Feel Free to leave comments, criticizm, suggestions and such.

Thanks!
FB357

fembox357

Re: Kikyo vs. Inuyasha
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 05:27:58 AM »
Small breasts?  hmmm, i didn't think she was all that petite, but i suppose that depends on your definition.  I used to try to go for a cartoony-anime-ish look, and couldn't nail it down, so i've gone full bore Realistic/Charicature hybrid, seems to work out for me.  It was comment at my DA page that if they were looking to make the Inuyasha Cartoon into a live-action movie, my drawings would be a good starting point for finding human likenesses for the parts.

fembox357

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 05:22:24 AM »
I think there is some confusion.  Kikyo's the one wearing the sport bra, the feminine looking one, and Inuyashu, the white-haired character, IS MALE, lol.  I suppose i should be greatful that he appears masculine then! 

These are based off of characters from the japanese anime series "Inuyashu", at the commission of a writer.

fembox357

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 11:13:39 PM »
Here is the finished commission:
 {alt}

Let me know what you think!