News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Story and Poser Art

• 3 Replies

RebeccaKay

New Story and Poser Art
« on: May 07, 2009, 08:34:05 PM »
Hiya all,

Just want to let people know about my story/blog, which revolves around a lot of fights:

http://beccabrawls.blogspot.com/

The pictures do start getting better in the actual fights, with sweat and bruising and better angles.  It's 'adult', although I don't really plan for there to be any full nudity on this site.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Re: New Story and Poser Art
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 08:59:22 PM »
Nice pictures, Rebecca, good luck with your site!  ;D

RebeccaKay

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 11:47:45 PM »
Nice pictures, Rebecca, good luck with your site!  ;D

Thanks  ;D

The look of my character obviously is a little bit inspired by Candy Cane from Rumble Roses.  It may be that other characters from other places will also get plagiarised... sorry, I mean will receive homages  ;D

Anyhow, although the game had many flaws I thought the character of Candy Cane did have some potential; at first she seems like a real bad ass girl wearing an innocent disguise (her schoolgirl outfit) to fool people.  But actually it's the opposite; she's a good/innocent girl who pretends to be bad because she's really quite afraid of people... and she's hot  :P

On other sites she's just made out to be evil, which is wrong, so I wanted to do my own version... like show her in situations where she comes up against a girl who actually is bad.  From there though my own story gradually evolved.

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 09:38:40 AM »
Sounds like an interesting and well-developed character. And yeah, Candy seems to get stereotyped as a generic thug/bitch/heel, which sells her short. Looking forward to what you have in store for the future =D
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!