News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Girls next door wrestling

• 18 Replies

Offline Rescue911

Girls next door wrestling
« on: June 18, 2020, 07:51:14 PM »
Found this gem on YouTube.  I don’t mind women wrestling competitively with each other and being clothed.  Adds to the every day life effect :)

This is titled Preppy soccer mom vs athletic chick.  The account has a few more with the same soccer mom

https://youtu.be/VGQxVvMyinc

Offline doughym

Re: Girls next door wrestling
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 08:57:57 PM »
Great find!

Offline Rescue911

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 09:06:45 PM »
Thanks! A few more look to have been added since I last watched the match.  I have to say that the thick soccer mom is a bit of a jobber although she seems to be trying really hard

Offline harpoon

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 09:10:07 PM »
Good fight! I think the guy who filmed it is a member here and the soccer mom is his wife.

Offline Rescue911

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 09:12:35 PM »
Oh good to know.  Hopefully they keep doing more because it’s pretty good stuff.  Amateur, but that’s what makes it fun

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 09:15:21 PM »
Great. Love it to see next girls Wrestling. Hope we can see more in future.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 10:02:47 PM »
And it's gone!

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 11:00:48 PM »
Oh god, please tell me someone clipped this!
DM me for requests & commissions!
I have DA profile. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/catfightsbysarah

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 12:34:10 AM »
This is not the first time his material has been posted here and promptly taken down.

T
Cheers!

Offline Rescue911

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 07:20:00 PM »
YouTube removes them

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 04:09:15 AM »
I keep thinking he should see about having them go at it in bikinis or topless or something and selling the videos on clips4sale or his own site. In some of the newer matches, there's always a thong hanging out anyway haha. Wouldn't mind seeing her in some catfights too. Very good wrestling material though, if you're interested it's worth the checking out.

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 10:55:12 PM »
I keep thinking he should see about having them go at it in bikinis or topless or something and selling the videos on clips4sale or his own site. In some of the newer matches, there's always a thong hanging out anyway haha. Wouldn't mind seeing her in some catfights too. Very good wrestling material though, if you're interested it's worth the checking out.

R u still seeing the video? The link leads to a deleted video..
DM me for requests & commissions!
I have DA profile. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/catfightsbysarah

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2020, 01:03:56 PM »

R u still seeing the video? The link leads to a deleted video..

The video was from a member here who makes these vids with his wife. They had a site, I can't remember what it is anymore, but it had a selection of videos and pics and stuff. Everyone always says how good the videos are, so I know its not just me that thinks they're well done.

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 10:53:29 PM »
The site has gone through a few different names. Currently, it’s realfemalewrestling.weebly.com

There are preview pics of the videos, but none of the preview clips work. The contact page also has no information on how to contact him to try and buy anything.

I remember there being a lot more videos previously. Not sure what happened to all the videos that aren’t on the site currently.

One thing to consider, if YouTube keeps removing the videos, is to post them on a more adult site. There’s no way they would be removed there.

I can speak to the quality of the videos, or at least the older ones. They’re good and very competitive. I personally bought the old ones a long time ago from him.

I’d recommend buying at least one of his videos. If you’re a fan of everyday, normal, girl next door type ladies wrestling then you will enjoy it.

Offline Rescue911

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2020, 06:08:07 PM »
Found the site is back up in a sense!

https://realfemalewrestling.weebly.com/