News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Links to Lesbian Sexfight sites: Who comes first loses

• 27 Replies

Offline Wink3319

• My fetish is watching lesbian sexfights.
Links to Lesbian Sexfight sites: Who comes first loses
« on: March 08, 2013, 05:33:17 PM »
I am a big fan of lesbian sexfights of the style: "Who comes first loses".  I like such fights unscripted and authentic as far as possible.

I am looking all over the net for such sites or scenes. But they are rare. Can anyone poiunt out such sites?

Thanks for your help!

Offline BFC/BMC Report

• God Member
    • https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/
Re: Links to Lesbian Sexfight sites: Who comes first loses
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 01:21:31 AM »
I am a big fan of lesbian sexfights of the style: "Who comes first loses".  I like such fights unscripted and authentic as far as possible.

I am looking all over the net for such sites or scenes. But they are rare. Can anyone poiunt out such sites?

Thanks for your help!

Good sites with videos to check out are:

Chickfight.com

Tribgirls.com

JMR's Battling Beauties

California Wildcats

and 3D Images of sexfighting

BustySexFights.com

hope that helps.
Be sure to check out my sexfighting stories at https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/

Also check out my Twitter: @BFC_BMC_Report

Offline Wink3319

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 10:40:09 AM »
Thanks a lot that was very helpful.

Offline Wink3319

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »
On top of the above mentioned, I also like the following sites:

www.trib-dolls.com - it is related to www.fighting-dolls.com which is also announcing stuff on this site. I wonder what the connection to www.tribgirls.com is as it features the same girls. Lately they evolved from pure tribfights to more free style sexfights - some good, some bad. The free style stuff is exciting as such, but it has drifted into a staged story mode stuff and lost some of its authenticity. However, I liked the last fight (TD0104 Zamira vs Jenny) a lot - it was very authentic.

www.vafvds.com - There are some free style sexfights. I lookad at one (VAF-61) and that was quite exiting! Actually, one of the most authentic free style sexfights I have seen so far.

www.foxycombat.com - There are some awesome trib fights on this site! The content reminds me of the old tribgirls stuff. Very authentic and most of all: very beautiful girls!  I like that a lot!

My taste is the make-the-other-girl-cum type fight. I like it as authentic as possible - thereby I mean a non scripted contest where each girl has the demeanor to come out on top (rather than go through a number of sexual acts). The above are my favorites so far. But I feel like I come accross them by pure accident. So if somebody else has a similar taste and knows of sites with similar content, please share your views!

Thanks!

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 04:13:17 PM »
chickfight.com is as authentic and unscripted as you're going to find. In their earliest videos it was whoever came first lost but ever since Sasha vs. Monique it has been whoever came most lost.

Offline Wink3319

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 05:04:03 PM »
Good point.  Chickfight.com is authentic. That is definitely true. I only downloaded a couple of clips so far though. The girls are a bit mature. Other than that it is a great site.

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 08:36:36 PM »
Chickfight.com is hands-down the best.

Tribgirls is ok. It's got some pros and cons compared to chickfight. Their girls are typically quite a bit hotter, but unfortunately, it's conterbalanced strongly by the fact that the first half of the video is usually catfighting/wrestling, which is a huge damned bore for me, personally. Additionally, they don't keep track of orgasms in any way, nor announce them, so there's not really a consistent rule for declaring a winner. Plus, their payment system is an asinine token system that is A) incredibly expensive and B) leaves you with either too few tokens to use on anything or a shortage of tokens that forces you to shell out yet another 30+ bux.

California Wildcats, I haven't looked at much, because virtually all of their videos are 39$, which is a bit much for me for just one video. I've bought one, and it was incredibly disappointing. It was basically lesbian sex without the competitive edge, which you can get for free anywhere.

Catfight-Corner has a number of "sexfight" videos, but again, I'm not clear on what they see as a sexfight. I've never once seen a girl in their videos cum, unless they're ninja cumming or something. They seem to focus a lot more on boring-ass holds than actual eroticism, and they apply and break out of holds more than they actually try to make each other cum.

Ultimate Surrender is a popular one to reference, but that isn't sexfighting in the least. This is a site that could have done it right, then veered off a cliff and screwed it up. This site is just wrestling for three rounds, and then just strapon fucking for the fourth. It's also incredibly predictable. They throw in two girls - one who's got more experience, and one who's got less, and the one with more experience always, ALWAYS wins.

Chickfight.com, mate. That's your best bet by far. Arguably the only proper sexfighting site on the internet.

Offline Wink3319

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 07:53:20 PM »
@The Bear: I will take another look at chickfight.com I did download a couple of scenes some years back and I didn't like it too much, but I will give it another look. One thing is clear: the fights are authentic.

I agree about your points about California WIldcats and Catfight-corner. I looked at those as well and I was quite disappointed. Not authentic at all.  Also, Ultimate Surrender is not a sexfight. I like looking at it from time to time, but it is not a sexfight. It is a wrestling match with strap-on fucking at the end.  For all three of these sites I have to say that I don´t like the girls too much either.  The first two feature very mature women and US has a collection of girls that range from good looking to outright ugly.  No offense and I agree that this is a matter of personal taste and preference but the girls aren't exactly the ones I want to watch in an erotic context.

While we´re at it:  There are also www.nudefightclub.com and www.sexyfightingzone.com. Both feature very nice girls but no authentic sexfights at all as far as I can see.  Amongst the two I would prefer the latter but still, no authentic sexfight.

However, I do like the original tribfights such as www.tribgirls.com, www.trib-dolls.com and (my most recent discovery) www.foxycombat.com. I think that some degree of wrestling is a natural part of tribfighting as the positioning is key.  It is also a style where the girls don't go off in such a frequency that one would lose count. Personally, I like that. Most of all: the girls are awesome.  I also agree that the credit system at www.tribgirls.com sucked. At the other two, the system is a bit similar (one buys coins and always has some left overs). At least they are counted against one account.  Nowadays, one can access most tribgirls fights at www.dvv.xxx with a subscription version.  Most tribgirls fights are available there by now, so I guess, I will get a membership soon again.

One thing that I am a bit uncertain about:  I wonder if the demand for authentic sexfights is growing or shrinking. A lot of sites went out of business. So I have a bit of a concern that this is not pursued too much any more.

Offline Wink3319

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 08:35:16 PM »
Browsing through c4s I came accross some videos from Tigress Productions in Paris.  These seemed pretty hot.  Does anybody know if this studio has a page of its own?

Offline jj28

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 10:48:51 PM »
Browsing through c4s I came accross some videos from Tigress Productions in Paris.  These seemed pretty hot.  Does anybody know if this studio has a page of its own?

Try http://www.tigressesvideo.com/

Greetings
JJ

Offline Wink3319

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 07:08:21 PM »
Great! Thanks for that!

Offline jj28

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 10:09:29 PM »
Great! Thanks for that!

Besides your search for sites: Which is your favorite sexfight video?
I'm curious...  :D

Offline Wink3319

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »
Good point! What was my favorite sexfight?  Some of the old DWW / Trib Girls fights come to mind:

- Nadege vs Grace - One is completely helpless and handled at will.
- Lucille vs Anstasia - Lucille explodes at the end
- Melanie vs Joanna - Melanie is a godess and the loser is really pissed at the end
- Lucille vs Dennise (TRIB366) - awesome back and forth

I like the Trib-dolls fights:

- Eva vs Zamira: one being dominated.
- Zamira - Jenny
- Zamira - Chrissie: Great back and forth

From the new Trib-dolls site my favorite girl is Zamira. No doubts.

I also looked at some of the Foxycombat stuff. Mainly:
- Juliana - Nicole: Close contest. The loser is pissed.
- Nicole - Sarah: Close contest, hot ending.
- Juliana - Ashley: Close contest, both girls are just awesome.

Foxycombat has by far the most amazing girls. They just don't do the sexfights very often. They do too much catfighting and wrstling for my taste. But when they do sexfight then it is awesome, as the girls are just great.

After getting thze recommendation here for the Chickfight stuff, I also looked at:
- Missy - Taylor: That was great, first one of them goes ahead and then the other makes a comeback late in the game to win.

What are your favorite fights?

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 09:07:22 PM »
Good point! What was my favorite sexfight?  Some of the old DWW / Trib Girls fights come to mind:

- Nadege vs Grace - One is completely helpless and handled at will.
- Lucille vs Anstasia - Lucille explodes at the end
- Melanie vs Joanna - Melanie is a godess and the loser is really pissed at the end
- Lucille vs Dennise (TRIB366) - awesome back and forth

I like the Trib-dolls fights:

- Eva vs Zamira: one being dominated.
- Zamira - Jenny
- Zamira - Chrissie: Great back and forth

From the new Trib-dolls site my favorite girl is Zamira. No doubts.

I also looked at some of the Foxycombat stuff. Mainly:
- Juliana - Nicole: Close contest. The loser is pissed.
- Nicole - Sarah: Close contest, hot ending.
- Juliana - Ashley: Close contest, both girls are just awesome.

Foxycombat has by far the most amazing girls. They just don't do the sexfights very often. They do too much catfighting and wrstling for my taste. But when they do sexfight then it is awesome, as the girls are just great.

After getting thze recommendation here for the Chickfight stuff, I also looked at:
- Missy - Taylor: That was great, first one of them goes ahead and then the other makes a comeback late in the game to win.

What are your favorite fights?

Which tribgirls vid is it where Lucille explodes?! She's always been one of my all time favs!
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline Wink3319

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 06:14:17 PM »
Which tribgirls vid is it where Lucille explodes?! She's always been one of my all time favs!

Lucille explodes at the end of TRIB-0189 against Anastasia. One of my favorites! Anastasia is quite hot, too. She is still around on the Trib-dolls site.