News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

worst humiliation during sexfights

• 42 Replies

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
worst humiliation during sexfights
« on: June 29, 2013, 06:12:23 PM »
what is the worst humiliation some one has done to you or you have done to someone else during a sexfight

Offline MR_MISOGYNISTIC

Re: worst humiliation during sexfights
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 06:23:55 PM »
i was once rolled up into a matchbook pin to finish me off, only to be trapped there as my opponent "finished my off" right onto my face :-[

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 03:16:22 AM »
 ;) I bet there are quite a few to speak of here

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 08:20:31 AM »
what other humiliations can be used...... love to know them

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 01:44:47 PM »
maybe a fart?  that would do it *makes my eyes water thinking about that one  :D

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 05:01:24 PM »
In private sexfights, my co-author likes to be eaten out or in one instance to have her "tail" tongued. If the opponent's man is present and it has been agreed beforehand (she is very picky on looks)...she may also unload the opponent's man over her while taunting her about how she is the better woman. I also get to join in the "victory shower"...The opponent normally has the same or similar terms according to taste.
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 05:52:28 PM »
Worst I've given??? Ooohoohooo! That's ahrd to narrow down. The best I can think of is, trapping a girl a few cup sizes below me under my ass. Making her wear my bikini. And then fingering her halfway to climax, making her sing praises to me, admit her endless inferiority. Stoppin before release, watch her try grind her legs together to finish herself off. Fail. Rinse and repeat.
A confident ebony amazon. I'd wish you luck hun, but you'd need a miracle.

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 05:29:01 PM »
So Queen Victoria, have u lost any fights and been humilated?
Nope. Never lost a sexfight or titfight. I've lost a few regular matches, but they've all been too close to say that I was humiliated.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 04:34:39 PM »
Worst I've given??? Ooohoohooo! That's ahrd to narrow down. The best I can think of is, trapping a girl a few cup sizes below me under my ass. Making her wear my bikini. And then fingering her halfway to climax, making her sing praises to me, admit her endless inferiority. Stoppin before release, watch her try grind her legs together to finish herself off. Fail. Rinse and repeat.

Loved it.  You had that poor girl literally begging for a finisher!!
 ;) ;D ;)

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 07:17:24 PM »

;) ;D ;)
You bet hun. It's one thing when the beg you not... but it's even better when they're literally asking for it.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 07:40:59 AM »

;) ;D ;)
You bet hun. It's one thing when the beg you not... but it's even better when they're literally asking for it.

So I guess your finisher is her begging you to finish her... ;-)

How many girls have fallen victim to this one at your hands?

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 06:37:57 PM »

;) ;D ;)

A couple of smaller girls, but I did have one girl closer to my side just trying to do everything to get herself off. Parked my ass on her chest to flatten her, pinned her arms between my calves and my thighs, and just took my sweet time working her up to a froth, and then letting the fizz settle.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 08:23:08 PM »

;) ;D ;)

A couple of smaller girls, but I did have one girl closer to my side just trying to do everything to get herself off. Parked my ass on her chest to flatten her, pinned her arms between my calves and my thighs, and just took my sweet time working her up to a froth, and then letting the fizz settle.

I so want to see you in action!!
  ;) :-*

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2013, 12:18:54 AM »
I so want to see you in action!!
  ;) :-*
Make sure you have protective shades with you hun, because when I get hot, I get white hot.

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 04:00:58 AM »
ok new question if we would sexfight and you won how would you humiliate me