News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfighting talking wife video?

• 7 Replies

Offline Rider19

• God Member
Titfighting talking wife video?
« on: September 02, 2013, 06:24:43 PM »
Anyone have a wife or girlfriend which loves to talk about titfighting other women for your pleasure?  I was curious, I went looking around the internet for videos that feature a catfighting wife or titfighting that features the woman taking about it describing the details.  It would be great to jerk off to that, especially a titfighting mature woman telling her tales with her titties out.  Anyone come across anything remotely like this? 

Maybe I can get my wife to do a video.  She loves to talk about it with me during our sex and I know she wants to do amateur videos for our own pleasure. 

Offline Amy-n-Mark

• God Member
Re: Titfighting talking wife video?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 08:03:16 PM »
My wife talks about it a lot in our bedroom along with catfights too.  She'll also discuss 2 other women going at it.  Talk about turning up the heat in the bedroom.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:39:43 AM »
Just a little jealous of the two of you. lol. Congrats.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 01:39:50 PM »
my boy friend and i talk about it often some of the best and loudest fucking we ever had
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 06:54:48 AM »
Just a little jealous of the two of you. lol. Congrats.

Just a little Jealous?  A LITTLE?  I Hates them both!!!  Thems and their Precious.   lol

Amazing thing to me is how few of our wives will take advantage of this.  Pretty low threshold to just talk about it, eh?
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 01:23:49 AM »
Hah, well not to make you guys more jealous but my wife has big DD's as well.  She's not a skinny woman, but she's not fat either.  My wife is thick.  Naturally big tits, big thighs, broad shoulders etc.  You all know the look, she's an alpha for sure.  I need some help though.  She wants me to buy her a red dress.  Something to really show off her body's features.  She's calling it "her catfight outfit".  Lol!  Please if anyone can help direct me in the right direction I'm going to buy the dress and have her wear it for pics for everyone.  She wants to catfight in it as well, so I promise to take pics of that as well. 

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 10:34:07 AM »
Hah, well not to make you guys more jealous but my wife has big DD's as well.  She's not a skinny woman, but she's not fat either.  My wife is thick.  Naturally big tits, big thighs, broad shoulders etc.  You all know the look, she's an alpha for sure.  I need some help though.  She wants me to buy her a red dress.  Something to really show off her body's features.  She's calling it "her catfight outfit".  Lol!  Please if anyone can help direct me in the right direction I'm going to buy the dress and have her wear it for pics for everyone.  She wants to catfight in it as well, so I promise to take pics of that as well. 
LOL. sounds like a "good " problem for you. have fun with it and thanks for sharing.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 02:52:22 AM »
Johnna Marie did it to get me aroused!!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.