News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2012, 04:37:42 PM »
Hiya Silk Stockings Girls (and Silky fans as well) !!

Sadly I'm gonna be traveling LOTS for the holidays and I won't be checking email. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL holiday and I'll see you all after New Years!

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2012, 08:38:13 AM »
We'll totally miss you lots Heidi but i hope ya enjoy ya vacation and have a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Love ya lots and lots Bestest Captain EVER!!!!!

Offline Seth

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2012, 12:07:12 AM »
We'll totally miss you lots Heidi but i hope ya enjoy ya vacation and have a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Love ya lots and lots Bestest Captain EVER!!!!!
you're only sayin' that, Ami, cause you never had the pleasure of bein' in  one of my groups.  We can change that ya know!   :)  You'd make an awesome addition.

HMMMM instead of trying to steal people you had better find new faces Rylie..
Submit OR SUFFER

Offline Seth

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2013, 10:18:12 AM »
Yes Rylie Ami knows how you are,a retired GG with knobby knees. She knows which group is the best! Rylie that offer to be our bouncer is still open. If any balloon breasted bimbos like Carly come around just throw them a ham bone to keep them busy. If you do your job well we might...I said might... let you be Heidi's foot stool. Please wash your feet first.

Good point. Uhhhh may i have Rylie as my foot stool ?
Submit OR SUFFER

Offline Seth

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2013, 10:41:05 PM »
Yes Rylie Ami knows how you are,a retired GG with knobby knees. She knows which group is the best! Rylie that offer to be our bouncer is still open. If any balloon breasted bimbos like Carly come around just throw them a ham bone to keep them busy. If you do your job well we might...I said might... let you be Heidi's foot stool. Please wash your feet first.

Good point. Uhhhh may i have Rylie as my foot stool ?
to seth,  hell no!  to Kasia,  you wish.  I see how you thank me for standing up for you with Carly before,  so next time I'll know better won't I? 

LOL no offense please :P
Submit OR SUFFER

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2013, 12:19:23 AM »

Awwwww....I would totally share her with you too sweetie! As sister's it's only right! *giggles* But ummmmm yeah.....we'll definitely have to work on your hygiene first Rylie. I know that was not exactly a priority in the Girly Girls! :P

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2013, 12:39:42 AM »

Awwwww....I would totally share her with you too sweetie! As sister's it's only right! *giggles* But ummmmm yeah.....we'll definitely have to work on your hygiene first Rylie. I know that was not exactly a priority in the Girly Girls! :P
Lets go take a shower and see who gets cleaned Heidi

Just thought I'd like to add, Rylie would make a wonderful lil' foot stool :P

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »
You wish Tiff!

Welcome back Heidi. Hope you had a great new year celebration and holiday.

*kisses* to all my Silky sisters.
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2013, 01:47:30 AM »
Hey everyone. I'm going to try and take a more active roll as a Silk Stocking Girl and member of FCF. Hope to have some friendly sparring with my fellow teammates and any others that want to have a tussle with me.

Wb Silky Sista.....Go get 'em

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2013, 08:58:21 PM »
Hey everyone. I'm going to try and take a more active roll as a Silk Stocking Girl and member of FCF. Hope to have some friendly sparring with my fellow teammates and any others that want to have a tussle with me.

Yay Allie!! Hope to see you around soon!

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2013, 12:05:25 AM »
Heidi is around so watch out all you Silky wannabes! Isnt she amazing,now the place has some class!

Yeah.  It's hard not to get caught in her gravitational pull.

:o

Leave the skankopotomouses alone, Justine.  Ones like Heidi have a hard time defending themselves......

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Seth

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2013, 02:11:07 PM »
LOL you guys are too funny

yes rivers they are really arent they

Submit OR SUFFER

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2013, 11:41:51 AM »
About time Heidi came back :D

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2013, 04:14:11 PM »
Great news everyone! Rylie is now the new Silky bouncer! It was between her and Ashley but Ash took a job in the new Star Wars movie as Jobber the Slut.We want to train Rylie first,all we need is a collar and leash and some puppy biscuits.Oh and  rolled up newspaper to smack her on the nose.

If your butt gets any bigger, it will be the same size as Heidi's!  Put a back up buzzer on it!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2013, 11:13:11 PM »
And Rylie is just drawn to the gravitational pull of both Heidi and Kasia with a twinkle in her eye.