News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"You Wouldn't Dare!"

• 2 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"You Wouldn't Dare!"
« on: August 21, 2014, 09:57:14 PM »
      "You wouldn't Dare!"
       Famous last words?
       A small group of onlookers watched the escalating "insult-argument-challenge-threat-catfight?" between the lovely twenty-something year old and the attractive
fifty something" year old; the young babe was blonde-kind of a "dirty" or brownish blonde hair (think Jennifer Anniston-hair wise; even "heat=hot body" wise. The busty older woman or rather mature woman had darker hair; she was wearing modest jogging type shorts and a rather tight low-cut top. Blondie wore a bikini-in between hot and sizzling....most guessed she was probably a nice C cup; Definitely a double D for the lovely quite ticked off older woman guilty of both cussing the younger out, pointing her finger and yes uttering those soon to be famous words.
       No one heard exactly what the younger woman said before those famous words.
       "Oh yes you old bitch, I will-DARE!"
        POW. A blaze of movement. The sound of a small tight fist connecting with jaw or chin bone.
        "Ouch! That's gotta hurt," one young lovely announced in brilliant observation.
        The older woman yelped in pain, rubbed her face in disbelief. The younger woman smirked....stared the older woman down, then smugly turned to walk away.
        Mistake...Probably was a big one-or so it seemed.
        Angry hands suddenly grabbed that silky blondish hair and pulled. Using her weight (the older woman wasn't fat but was quite a bit bigger and yes she had a slight belly-a bit too soft?) she pulled the younger babe hard, off balance then threw her to the sand.
        Pretty legs kicked....surprised scream....loveliness hit beach turf hard. Those close saw that gorgeous face turn red.....luscious pouty lips snarled...cursed....

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "You Wouldn't Dare!"
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 10:45:16 PM »
      "Uhhhhh...Ouchie....I'm hurt....soooooo baddddd." Pleaful, agonizing words....a tinge of "sorryness" maybe? The older woman walked over closely, looked around at the small crowd of onlookers...(Some were concerned, some were cautions, and ya just gotta know some were secretly saying "Catfight-oh please catfight?!).
         A slow lean downward and forward....a look of concern.
        "I'm, I'm sorry IF I hurt you...I really didn't mean-toooooo-
         Whooshhh. Thunk.
         One lightning fast well placed kick. Score one, a big ONE for young hottie.
         "Granny" (can we say that? not as anything demeaning but I guess no one really knows their names, right?)  gasped loudly and in agony as she held her groin. The young babe was instantly on her feet; she slapped her rival hard, put her in a headlock and squeezed that lovely head hard; she peppered, not too hard and not too soft the older womans belly and ribs as she pulled her around and round supposedly to make her dizzy.
         Several moved in closer (mostly guys) to get a look at the amazing cleavage the older woman had on reluctant display. Taunting, teasing her captive, mussing up her hair. One shoulder strap started to slip in the struggle. A playful but very deliberate tug of the wayward strap and one luscious breast was about half exposed.
        "Don't-don't you Da-" the older woman stopped her plea; perhaps she remembered her earlier words with regret....the younger woman giggled...
         "What'd ya say lady? Were ya gonna dare me again?"
          She suddenly tripped the older woman putting her on her hands and knees.
         "Hmmmmm, you're kind of in trouble huh? You look like a horsie....she jumped on the older womans back, wrapped her sexy perfectly muscled legs around the older woman's waist....Grunts, gasps, and some sincere but unheeded pleas proceeded. The younger woman soon had the older woman (i.e. nice horsie) completely stretched out in the sand. She tightend her sexy scissors and soon had her "ride" gasping for air, that magnificent chest heaving.....A couple more angry tugs at that now torn top....one breast was completely exposed, the other half exposed.
            Leaning back the younger woman moved her legs (and captive) first to one side, then the othert; with  each movement what was left of the top shifted, slowly exposing those delicious breasts. Those large thick nipples stiffened in the seaside breeze.
            "Think we should stop it? Move in?" A few nitwits discussed the idea. "Why ruin the show? No one's really hurt, right?" I'm sure lots of different thoughts were being thought.
            "You kind of remind me of my stepmom, lady," the younger woman snickered. She's got big boobs too," she giggled as she leaned forward and pinched the exposed stiff nipple. A wince, then the tweaking turned a bit sensual. A moan-most likely somewhat reluctant.
            "My bitch mommy kind of likes this kinda stuff-and my boyfriend REALLY likest it," she taunted.
             She suddenly released her legs, moved amazingly fast and jumped on the surprised brunette's waist, straddling her. A quick hard rip of the torn top. Now her squirming rival was topless. Hands completely opened....a few open faced slaps to the lovely face and a few sexy swats to those big boobs.
             "Nice, very nice, you got really nice tits!" the younger woman rasped as she squeezed each breast, grabbed the side and slammed the two love mounds together. She squeezed and played with them, then ran her thumbs over the stiff nipples, still squashing the breasts together.
              The crowd seemed suddenly quiet. The cursing, whimpering of the older woman had stopped.
               "Those #@$#@ lifeguards, security somebody is gonna make me stop soon-so don't get too scared-or maybe even toooo horney," the younger woman taunted.
              "So I'm gonna give everybody and yes, even you a treat." She looked around and laughed. In one smooth move she removed her top. The crowd collectively gasped (well at least most of the guys); she cupped her perfect breasts...teased and tweaked her nipples."
               "What do you think? Do ya wanna dare? I dare you..." She leaned forward....positioned her breasts perfectly on the older woman's face. Big enough when pushed together to shall we say, "take away the older womans' breath?" Soon she was gasping, starting to flail her arms.
               "Okay, even old broads can't take too much of a good thing, I mean things," she cackled. She lowered her chest again, pushing a stiff nipple against the older woman's sexy but quivering lips.
                 "Suck honey, yes suck it....Ummmmm...Harder, harder."
                 --------------------------------
                 "Hey what the hell? What the hells goin' on here?"
                  Yes, well somebody at least somebody came.
                 "Whack, whack, whack..." the younger woman got it some naughty last minute or last second slaps....She had just started to slide her fingers down south a bit before they (yes you know who) showed up.....
                 "Break it up...now break it uppp....show's over..."
------------------------
                "So what did you DO today?" was asked by two different guys....
                 One responded with a smile...
                 One responded with a whimper....
                 "You wouldn't dare?"         Amazing, some words ya just gotta be careful with...

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: "You Wouldn't Dare!"
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 04:10:11 PM »
Great story, I love it when older Big tit women get owned by younger babes.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977