News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3 family sleep over 2nd chapter.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
3 family sleep over 2nd chapter.
« on: January 13, 2021, 11:06:59 PM »
Sorry if this breaks protocol. I stated this story in the family fights section, but it took on a life of it's own and turned darker. Hope it's ok. Pictures are in the first chapter of the story.

3 family sleep over Chapter 2:
Lisa and Jill battled next and it was epic. They pulled hair and slapped butts as they giggled and rolled around the floor.  When the contest was done they  Jill got the prize. It was a gold necklace with a diamond pendant. The next was a blue package and Doug and Paul where next to fight.   Lisa had just talked to Cindy and Stacie and she whispered into the boys hears, just before battle. “Those two (Cindy and Stacie) plan on settling this, once the mom’s go to sleep.” She watched Paul’s erection grow in his pants and was sure her brother was having the same issue. She continued to whisper out of ear shot of anyone else. “  Take off your shirts and I’ll make sure you two are invited. I know Cindy wants to get Stacie back for making her take it up the ass with her own brother.  I think they are going to challenge each other naked.”
That was all she had to say. Paul and Doug smiled and had an uncomfortable wrestling match with two hard boners going on. Lisa enjoyed the look of the two boys rolling around trying not to jab their hard swords into the other, but it was a fairly quick defeat as Doug pinned Paul and she watched in glee as Paul felt Doug’s c*ck on his chest. Wearing only those flimsy sweat pants Paul felt his victors package on his chest and gave before Doug got the idea to move up on his chest and he be subjected to a c*ck in his face.  The whole event went on with all cheering, except for Stacie and Cindy. They just stared daggers at one another and Lisa acted as the mediator.

Later that night the mothers went to bed.   The kids didn’t have to wait long. Lisa added the final nail in the coffin when she spoke to Cindy loud enough for the others to hear. “ If you want to get her back for making you walk around in those cumm stained jammies I’d challenge her to fight you naked. I’d also suggest you let Paul and Doug be naked, too.”  Cindy looked at her sister and Lisa nodded “ they won’t mind.”  Cindy smiled and stared daggers at Stacie. “I except.” Stacie smiled as she got up and took off her torn top and quickly shimmied off her red pj’s. “ At least mine don’t have my brothers ‘love stain’, on them.”
Cindy threw off her top and pants and the two charged each other. Lisa looked at the boys who where intent on seeing the fight between their sisters. She reminded them “ get your clothes off and sit your asses down. You can thank me, later.” She gave Paul a wink.  Both short but well built young women  locked up with hands in hair as they collided into each other. Once the boys where seated each tried to body press the other toward their brother.  “I hope you enjoy your brothers rod, because your going to get it forced up your tight little twat.” Stacie grunted while pushing Cindy
with all her might and almost got Cindy to sit on her brother Doug’s lap, again, but Cindy managed to pivit herself sideways and continued her momentum “ your turn to get a stick up your slit, you incest loving cow” ,and ended up sitting on Paul’s waiting c*ck. It only lasted a moment as Stacie began to strike at Cindy causing her to get up to defend herself.
A few rounds of punches rained from each as neither was a good boxer till they again locked up holding each other’s  arms as they continued their test of strength around the room. They grunted and screamed loud enough that they could have woken their mothers.  The sight was good for the guys as each girls ass was tight as they struggled using all their leg strength. Soon their arms tired and they were bumping chests as each young women’s firm exposed breasts slammed into the other.
The sound of firm breast flesh thudding into firm breast flesh was just as satisfying as watching their pretty feet dig into hard wood floor as each muscle on their sexy young bodies battled the other. With each collision of young firm bodies their tone butts giggled ever so slightly and you could hear the grunt of each effort as each was giving all she had. The sting of body against body was leaving red marks all over their pale white flesh.
Cindy accidently made contact with her head into Stacie’s causing Stacie to lose focus and gave her just enough time to back pedal her pretty ass right into Paul’s waiting lap. “ Pay back” Cindy grunted as she pressed her body into Stacie’s forcing her deeper into her brother.  Stacie came to her senses as she was sandwiched between her naked brothers body at her back and felt his manhood enter her butt cheeks and the feel of Cindy’s breasts pressed into her face as she felt her try and mount her and sit on her.
Both girls froze in mid battle as they heard their mothers voice cheering them on.  The mom’s paused to shout “ don’t stop on our account. We thought this was going to happen. Give her hell, dear.”  The two daughters continued to battle with family pride on the line.
Stacie managed to get a leg around Cindy’s and keep Stacie from fully mounting her. She bare hugged Stacie, repulsed to have to pull her naked advisory in closer. It gave her the leverage she needed to force her legs up and around Stacie’s hips. It also allowed her brothers rod to enter her but she had to fight to get off of that pole.  She squeezed with all her might  causing Stacie to buckle.
Cindy fallowed her to the ground where she continued to apply her leg lock. Stacie screamed and tried striking Cindy’s  thighs.  Soon Stacie managed to get a hand between Cindy’s thighs and before Cindy could respond she felt sharp nails begin to violate her p*ssy.  It had the desired result as Cindy helped and released her hold. Both girls rolled away and began to slowly stand. “ attacking my p*ssy?” Cindy hissed. Stacie got the hair out of her eyes “ whatever it takes.”  These fights had never taken so violent or intimate flavor but the girls where now young women and the added penalty of sitting on your brothers exposed dick was adding a new level of danger to the event.
“It’s fair game now” Cindy’s mother shouted, “get her back. Show her your more women than that little twit is.”
The two came crashing  together. The sound of soft flesh slamming into soft flesh.  Their pretty petite hands  grabbed breasts and squeezed.   Brown eyes locked as each former cheerleader mauled the others delicate and firm breast flesh.  Cindy began to wince in pain and move away. Stacie grinned through her painful look and pushed Cindy toward Doug.  Cindy tried to stop the move but was soon sitting on her brother Doug’s lap as Stacie women- handled her deep into Doug.  She forced Cindy’s legs to open wider as she pressed her hips into her and reached down to find her prize. She grabbed Doug’s huge c*ck and quickly inserted it into Cindy’s exposed p*ssy.  Stacie straddled Cindy as Cindy was forced to just wrap her arms around Stacie’s back and scratch. “ I like nails. Scratch me good.” Stacie purred.  Cindy’s mom yelled “ don’t let her violate you like that, fight back!”  Cindy panicked as she felt the rod in her and realized who it was attached to. She fought to get off that ride but was unable to get the leverage to do much but scratch and try and bite.  “Oh, biting? Ok. Let’s play.” Stacie grunted and dove her lips toward Cindy’s shoulder and bit hard. Cindy pushed her mouth off and tried to bite back but Stacie reared her head back and as Cindy tried to crane her head up Stacie head butted Cindy causing her to become dazed.
Both girls where dazed but Stacie recovered first pulling Cindy off of Doug and looking at her brother. She  smiled and said “ I have a present for you. Sloppy seconds, but I’m guessing still pretty tight.”  She powered Cindy’s Dazed body onto Paul and even helped her brother find the wet spot. She smiled at her little brother as she pressed her body into Cindy’s and noticed her brothers facial expression change. She locked eyes with her brother and smiled as she manipulated Cindy’s dazed body. She moved Cindy like a puppet and watched as he released. She smiled and said “ your welcome.”  She got up from her mounting of Cindy and watched as Cindy slowly got up.
She then turned to Lisa and said “ this was all your idea.” Lisa smiled.  Cindy walked up to her and said “ what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.”  Lisa’s smile began to fade away. “ Now, strip and see if you have what it takes to take me on, b*tch.”  Lisa tried to walk away but was stopped by Jill and Steve.  Soon a naked Lisa was standing in front of a naked Stacie. Cindy, with tears in her eyes stated “ I hope you get what you deserve.”
Stacie attacked and Lisa tried to defend but soon found herself on Doug’s lap. She submitted and Stacie showed mercy after a long minute of rubbing herself on Lisa’s exposed thighs. She got up and smiled, knowing she was the victor.  Stacie looked at Jill and smiled. Jill was safe, for tonight.
Lisa looked at Cindy and as she slowly got up the two sisters attacked each other. Two sets of brown haired siblings where soon rolling on the floor. Hands in hair and raking of breasts. Nothing so furious as to sisters only 18 months apart. Rolling all over the floor each tangled arms and legs together until both where exhausted.  They both lay side by side in a mutual catball only weakly throwing a punch or grabbing a breast as each was exhausted.  Slowly they separated the sisters and all retreated to their rooms for the beginning of Christmas day.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: 3 family sleep over 2nd chapter.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 02:34:05 PM »
WOW !!