News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature titfight

• 84 Replies

Offline Sexfighter89

Re: Mature titfight
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2022, 07:02:51 PM »
Nice victory Angie but it always surprises me how there aren't any pics of people on here who meet up in real life and showcase their fights. Would be awesome to see

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2022, 05:31:26 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you but we agreed for our own privacy to forgo recording our match.  I can't believe that Angie beat me!  I was so shocked when she started to take control of the fight.  She was pounding my breasts mercilessly and hurting them badly.  I'm still sore and swollen today.  I think you favored me to win and I apologize for letting you down.  I hope you didn't bet any money on me.  I would really feel bad if I caused you to lose a financial bet.  While I would be really flattered that you thought enough of me to put money on me, I would feel like I would have to pay you back in some way for you losing your money.  I think you're a sweet guy and I wish I could have pleased you with a win.  You have probably been talking to Angie and she has told you that she had better breasts than me.  Interesting.  I kind of feel like I lost you to her.  Thank you again for your support.

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2022, 07:42:11 PM »
My money is on the younger, firmer Angie vs. Maturekaren.  Angie will flatten Karen.  Is this really going to happen irl?

This will happen soon.  Me vs the smaller chested Angie.  Lol.  I'm going to crush her breasts with mine!

I hope both have good and long titfight...

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2022, 06:49:08 AM »
love ot take on either of you
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2022, 05:34:37 PM »
love ot take on either of you

Id love to see Carol take on any of the four women posting here
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline aussieteddy34

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2022, 05:26:04 AM »
My money was on Karen. She still did an awesome job. Good on you hunnie xxxxx
Love to chat to you. message me

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2022, 02:36:58 PM »
My money was on Karen. She still did an awesome job. Good on you hunnie xxxxx

Awe.  Thank you.  And thank you for your support.  Still kind of in shock that I lost but she was getting the best of me.  Maybe I just wanted to end it before she could flatten my boobs even more than she did.  Embarrassed.  :(

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2022, 02:45:52 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you but we agreed for our own privacy to forgo recording our match.  I can't believe that Angie beat me!  I was so shocked when she started to take control of the fight.  She was pounding my breasts mercilessly and hurting them badly.  I'm still sore and swollen today.  I think you favored me to win and I apologize for letting you down.  I hope you didn't bet any money on me.  I would really feel bad if I caused you to lose a financial bet.  While I would be really flattered that you thought enough of me to put money on me, I would feel like I would have to pay you back in some way for you losing your money.  I think you're a sweet guy and I wish I could have pleased you with a win.  You have probably been talking to Angie and she has told you that she had better breasts than me.  Interesting.  I kind of feel like I lost you to her.  Thank you again for your support.

I honestly feared your defeat even if I hoped for your victory. Angie was arrogant and presumptuous, she won the battle with her tits certainly firmer but she is wrong to consider you old and not very sexy, for me and certainly for others you are much more so than her.

Thank you Sanborg for your kind comments.  Just a progress report:  My boobs are much better now than they were after the battle with Angie.  She surprised me when she took control so quickly and when she had me drooping and I couldn't fight back, I guess I knew she could brutally finish me off which, I'm sure, she was about to do.  I had to submit to avoid more pain and damage to my already stretched out and pancaked boobs.  Thank you so much for your kind comments.   You're  very sweet.

Offline aussieteddy34

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2022, 03:48:11 AM »
Karen I think you're gorgeous and did a wonderful job xxxxxx
Love to chat to you. message me

Offline Davewrestles

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2022, 08:34:44 PM »
Karen I think you're gorgeous and did a wonderful job xxxxxx

Thank you so much sweetie.