News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Indian Fitness Model Oil Wrestling Bout - Sumeet Sahni vs Navreet Josan

• 2 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
The story will have 2 parts -
Part 1 : The fight round
Part 2 : The fuck round

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Part 1 : The fight round

The 2 models enter the ring on their attire.  Sumeet is in a backless black sexy one piece showing off ger curves and side tits. A sense of confidence gleams of her face . Navreet looks more serious for this bout. She is in her blue gym bra and black shorts showcasing her toned physique. Both girls circle the ring and come face to face with each other.

"So you are the bitch who's going to take my ASS down??? I am American,  Honey. Walk away before I beat you and fuck your ass back to that shithole village you come from." Sumeet hissed with a breath of pure arrogance

"Put you words where your mouth is,  Bitch." Replied Navreet before giving a hard push to Sumeets tits knocking her off her knees and falling on her back.

Navreet wasted no time and jumped on her rival.  This was a submission only match where the victor is decided by submitting her opponent. She pulled Sumeets hair and bounced her head off the soft canvas like a basket ball. Sumeet tries to fight back but Navreet is on her back with her hands locked in her hair.

Navreet pulls Sumeet up to her feet and powerslams her on the canvas.  Sumeet cries out as her back hits the oiled floor and Navreet, slides and falls body to body on her. Navreet uses Sumeets head and pounds it off of the soft canvas "Give up,  bitch.  I will make it easy for you."

"Fuck noo.  Nooo!!! " Sumeet cries out and attacks Navreets breasts giving her nipples a twist .  But the damage is limited as the fabric of the gym bra is thick. Navreet retaliates with the same attack but is more sucessful as Sumeet's one piece is too loose and soft. It doesnt help her that the outfit exposed her side tits and her nipples.

Navreet pulls Sumeet up to her feet by pulling and twisting her exposed dark nipples as Sumeet screams in agony and throws her away to the corner.  Sumeet gets up and spears Navreet.  Now able to counter her powerful foe,  Sumeet applies a headlock to Navreet hoping that a cut in her air supply will weaken her.

Navreet punches her rivals belly but her toned abs hold min. affect to her hits. She rolls to the left in the hope that Sumeet will loosen her grip but she still holds through.

Sumeet's loose outfit barely contains her cleavage as they are thoroughly exposed but she is more concerned in defeating her opponent here.  Navreet tries to pull herself up to her knees but this helps Sumeet to tighen her hold. 

"Give up,  bitch.  Before the lights go off.  Give up" Sumeet cries out tightening her hold

"Mmnnmnpphhh.. No.... Mmmpphhhmmm" Navreet mumbles.

Navreet,  desperate to break her hold, grabs a chunk of cloth from Sumeets bottom bikini and pulls up her bottoms with pure strenght and force like a atomic wedgie. The wedgie grips Sumeets pussy as it goes deep through her pussy lips. 

Sumeet screams as Navreet give a few more pulls before Sumeet releases her grip.  Navreet, still in control of her bottoms,  holds Sumeets body and Olympic Slams on the oiled canvas.

Now thourouly in control amd catching her breath,  Navreet sees her opponent crawling away amd jumps on top of her,  applying a Rear Naked Chole Hold. With the hold locked in, Navreet rolls on her back taking Sumeet with her as the hold tightens.

Sumeet,  now realising she is close to losing the bout, uses her elbow to give hard hits on Navreets sides but in vain. Navreet uses her legs to hold Sumeets waist like a scissor and squeezes for better grip and control.  Sumeet,  choked and squeezed by Navreets limbs, can feel herself going breathless as she is unable to break free and out of frustration taps out, slapping her opponents arm.

"Give up?  Say you give up,  bitch!! "

Sumeet faintly "I give.....I..... Give, fuck......... Let.. Goooooo." tapping her arms in submission

To be concluded ............
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:14:22 PM by R_u_alive »

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Part 2 :The Fuck Round

Sumeet slides to her side gasping for breath, unable to believe she lost this quick. After a few deep breaths,  she crawls on her knees only to see a ready Navreet in front of her with a strap-on in place. 

"Now I am going to you your place.  You want to fuck.  I will show you a fuck,  you fake ass yankee cxnt. But first you need to worship my muscles.  I beat you and you need to know I an better. "

Sumeet hated this but it was the stipulation.  Loser worships the winner,  no questions asked. Sumeet begins to kiss her rivals biceps and triceps as Navreet flexes them. Thos continues to her arms and pits then towards her back and finally Navreet orders her to kiss both her flexed ass cheeks. Sumeet agrees reluctantly in disgust.

Navreet now holds Sumeets face close to her waist and says "Now suck that cock since thats all you are good at " Sumeet relents and blows her strap-on taking it like a pro.

"So thats what being in America has taught you? " Navreet taunts her.

She then pushes her on her back and rips off her bikini one piece leaving Sumeet nude, spread eagled exposing her waxed brown pussy and  dark nipples. She ties Sumeets hands behind her back with her tattered bikini.

Navreet positions herself on Sumeet and inserts her 7" strap-on deep inside Sumeet as Sumeet gives out a shriek.  Her pussy already oiled up for the match streches to swallow the whole cock. Navreet now starts to thrust and fuck her defeated opponent below her in a fast rhythm. Both women look at each other with their eyes locked at each other. Navreet tales her left hand and begins to slowly choke Sumeet. Sumeet is helpless here as the cock is hitting her sweet spots and the choke is getting her closer to an orgasm.  She is feeling humiliated as she is nude, her pussy is wettened by Navreet's aggressive fuck and she is close to an orgasm to a bitch she wanted to beat in this competition.  Fuck, this is horrible.

In a few seconds,  Sumeet gives out a powerful cry as she finally hits a climax.
"AAAAAAARHHHHHhhhhh "
Navreet is not done yet.  She pushes Navreet on her back and spreads her legs wider.  She inserts her middle two fingers deep inside Sumeets dark chocolate cxnt. "Now lets see how deep you really like it.  Next time,  never fuck with me again!!!! "

Navreet fingerfucks Sumeet's pussy to another orgasm as Sumeet is shrieking in helplessness at her plight.  She hits another orgasm and squirts a bit of pee this time around.  Navreet takes her piss'n'cum stained fingers and shoves it deep inside Sumeets mouth giving her a taste of her juices and chokes her with her fingers going deep in her throat.  Sumeet takes it in and spits it out later.

Sumeet falls down on her back with tears running down her face.  Navreet removes the strap-on and holds it high as a prize and places her feet on her opponent as a victory pose.

"You are out.  Now fuck off back to the USA." saying this , shoves the wettened dildo up Sumeet's juiced pussy and leaves.

The End....