News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FREEDOM- COMPLETE STORY

• 21 Replies

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: FREEDOM- COMPLETE STORY
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 03:59:03 PM »
Robin Lawley

boobytrap may be on (to) something! Lawley is huge!

As a villain, she'd be a real handful for any super heroine... as would any one of several big, heavyweight models, singers, actresses in the 6'+ height and 150+ weight (some look awesome at 180 or more... search: plus size models) and there's plenty of athletes - Serena Williams - who are far too big for a (normal) woman to realistically tackle.

Your (super) heroine could be a big body taken down by a consortium of (normal size) villainesses....

or vice-versa, you have a big, bad, bad girl, used to having her way with law enforcement and vigilante types...

Either way you spin it, an oversize (Hulk, etc., type) running afoul of a gaggle of girls bent on her destruction - and (to stay with the gaggle metaphor) going thru them like poop thru a goose, would be a fun departure from the regular - I know because I use it a lot myself - secret weapon, knockout gas, kryptonite, kidnapped lover/spouse, etc, trope.

Just saying, we shouldn't ignore a large reservoir of big women who stand ready, willing, and certainly more than able, to put smaller opponents in their place.... whether it be a hospital room, a morgue, chained to a stove in the kitchen (perhaps a story set in the 1940's?), or alongside their other conquests in the bedroom!

Is giving us big girls a break too much to ask!????

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »
But who would portray Freedoms would be rescuer?

Lindsey Pelas is 5'3" and 105 lbs. (most of it hanging just below her collarbone)

She's a great actress to play a sidekick, or a comedy relief member of the court, but she doesn't have the height, weight, muscles or "gravitas" to make a believable heroine.

She's far better cast as "she who must be saved" rather than the savior.

CLINK! CLINK!    <---- the sound of my 2 cents worth hitting the donation cup

Sounds like she'd be great for bungling a rescue

ANY WRITER worth his/her salt will tell you - a bungled rescue is one of the most overlooked, and best, plot devices known to (well, anyone really!) Any time you're stuck and don't know what the hero/villain should do next, the two best pieces of advice I ever got were:

a) grab a prisoner, and
b) once you have a prisoner, bungle the rescue.

Between those two, if you can't eke out another hundred pages... give up writing and start flipping burgers!

My creative writing teacher was prescient and to this day I owe her more than I can say for my successful career!! Thank you Mrs. Wilson.

Would you like fries with that, ma'am?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 04:15:07 PM by Ginny38 »

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 04:22:03 PM »
Wow Natalie certainly has heroine potential..

The Hunter King image is an easter egg for something in the pipeline from another talented writer.
I think you guys will dig it... should be upnsoon

Natalie is one of the main reason I am watching The Gifted.

Offline ricky89

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 03:19:49 PM »
Great story

Offline ricky89

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 01:31:13 PM »
Hi Freefall, your story are my favorite, when there will be a new story?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:32:11 PM by ricky89 »

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 08:15:56 PM »
I appreciate the kind words!
Its going to be a little a while
I have a new small crying pooping responsibility taking my free time!

But like James Bond Freefall will return...

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2018, 09:24:18 PM »
I have a new small crying pooping responsibility taking my free time!

So, the President of the Freefall Fan Club is a house guest?

Congrats!!!!!