News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Loni Anderson vs Lynda Carter

• 4 Replies

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Loni Anderson vs Lynda Carter
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:59:14 AM »
Who would win a tit-fight between Loni Anderson and Lynda Carter?
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Loni Anderson vs Lynda Carter
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 10:18:01 AM »
Who would win a tit-fight
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 08:29:35 PM »
Lynda's boobs had shredded Loni's after very special titfight bywatching from Burt Reynolds them.

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 07:07:46 PM »
I must say I thought about this match-up many times over many years, and it always seemed that Loni was not given the credit she deserved as a catfighter. I always thought that after a savage fight with lots of hair pulling, breast clawing and squeezing, and very strong waist scissors, she would slowly wear down Lynda and if she got her in enough behind the back scissors and dug her nails into those "Wonder" tits of  her rivals, she may have brought her to a teary eyed defeat. I also envisioned a real great boxing match, but could never really decide on who would be the better boxer. 
Wrdwvr

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 09:07:32 PM »
I agree with worwvr.   Love to see these two clasic women box.

D