News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Minnie Driver vs Katy Perry: Angry Actress Demands Fight In Ring

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry (30) and Minnie Driver (45) attended the same party which was given at a celebrity's birthday, and Katy, at one point of time, standing in a group of her own friends, was overheard by a woman who had come with Minnie, saying 'I think Minnie's song albums are just too downbeat, she's not the greatest singer and her music lacks energy...'
 Minnie's friend, without hesitation, told Minnie about Katy's remarks. The actress and singer, angry and immediately determined to confront Katy, stood in front of her one minute later, demanding an apology.
Katy looked up at the taller woman defiantly and told her to 'mind her own business'.
Minnie emptied her glass of champagne over Katy's head.
Katy, after wiping her face with her palms and rubbing her eyes, slapped Minnie's face, hissing at her, 'Bitch, you'll regret this!'
'Do you seriously want to threaten me, you guaranteed-talent-free lightweight-pop warbling joke?' Minnie replied incredulously, slapping Katy in return.
Katy stepped up to Minnie close enough to let their bodies touch, 'Look at you, you envious flat chested beanpole! Should we talk about your modest acting skills, huh? How much do you have to sleep around to get casted?'
Minnie, furious and determined to dominate in this confrontation, slaps Katy again, but Katy hits back with no delay.
The two women glare at each other for seconds, and finally Minnie challenges Katy, 'Fine, you whore! Let's settle this like two grown ups - so how about we see each other in the hotel's gym? There's a ring in there in which I'll wrestle you and teach you some respect until you regret your stupidity and apologize to me, in front of all my friends!'
'You're taking your mouth so full, you're going to choke, you mediocre acting student with a chipmunk's voice. Meet me there in ten minutes!' Katy turns around abruptly and storms off, to make her way to the gym, with her friends, who have watched the quarrel with anticipation, following her.
'I'll lift you off the ground like a child and spank you, Katy Faky! You really wanna be the laughing stock of this party?' Minnie calls after her.
Katy, having almost reached the exit to proceed to the gym in which she is to fight Minnie, stops and glances back at her contemptuously, 'Whatever makes you think you can handle me, you sad dried up has-been? And as you dared even to insult my voice: sing in a contest against me before we fight, and show me what you can do! I'll upstage you, without the slightest effort - just before I make a fool of you in the ring!'  

What are your thoughts on this fight? Please comment on who you think will win, and how easily, or hard -?

Minnie Driver takes the stage, convinced she will defeat Katy by proving she's a better singer than her rival, easily able to upstage the humiliated pop singer:

http://youtu.be/6HGupgzPFmk

Katy Perry sings to compete with Minnie, having no doubts that she has got the stronger and better skilled voice, capable of showing her devastated rival back in her place:

http://youtu.be/iHnltWAN6U8

Minnie Driver: 45 years, 5'10",  weight not agreed on but at least 65kg, cup B

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'7", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:49:23 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Minnie Driver vs Katy Perry: Angry Actress Demands Fight In Ring
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 05:10:06 PM »
Above and below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:15:58 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 05:18:35 PM »
Below: Minnie Driver
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:23:45 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 05:25:05 PM »
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:28:32 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 05:40:20 PM »
Minnie Driver: Katy Perry...? That girl is a bad joke! How dare that talentless piece of crap stand around parties talking shit about me?? I could be underwater and still sing better than her on her best day! - But I'll show her who's the boss around here, she'll regret this, I'll make sure of that!'

Katy Perry 'That shrivelling hag! She's jealous, right - 'cause she doesn't earn even my pocket money! She's a washed up old has been, I'm gonna so slam her into the ground! She thinks she's a tough girl? Let me get my hands on her in the ring and I'll change her mind about that. And her competing with me in a voice contest?? Please! You can't even hear her when I blow her off the stage!'

(Below, picture 1 and 2 - Minnie Driver; picture 3 and 4 - Katy Perry)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:47:36 PM by herboyfriend »