News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When two women with big boobs hug .....

• 22 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
When two women with big boobs hug .....
« on: March 07, 2024, 03:55:02 AM »
There were these two women with really big boobs at my first job. One in my department and another in HR. I always wondered what would happen if they ever hugged. I mean, wouldn't it be sort of a titfight? I mean one woman would have to step back to accomidate the other woman's big boobs. Anyone else have thoughts like this?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 06:14:49 AM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Re: When two women with big boobs hug .....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 05:24:29 PM »
Would they let their large breasts linger together for a while? Would they spend the rest of the day with erect nipples, barely able to focus on their work, after their brief hug?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 05:25:07 PM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 12:53:14 AM »
Most would try to maintain some distance between their breasts to avoid this, pay close attention how they usually try to avoid the contact, to avoid accidentally challenging each other. Unless of course, they actually intend to challenge each other, only then would you have a close hug.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 09:00:15 PM »
Well, aren't two women who hug going to aware of the other woman's breast regardless of size?  I mean 38DD is going to be out there; 32A isn't.  I'm a guy and only get to hug women once in a while (wife excepted of course!) but I notice their breasts when we hug. 

Offline gotjack

• No hands titfighting, that's what its all about.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 08:25:46 PM »
I always had this fantasy about two big titted gals hugging. If they held on for too long, something would be up. While hugging one whispers in the other girls ear her bust size. The other whispers back her bust size only claiming hers are bigger. Then it's go time. :-D
"If your cup is only half full. You probably need a different bra"

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 12:47:36 AM »
I always wondered how a girl with smaller tits felt when she was hugged by a girl with bigger ones. Especially if they either dated the same guy that one was with currently. Even more if they were both aware of his desire for such competition between girls. I always pictured the smaller girl as trying to avoid contact between their chests. If the girl with a bigger rack was now the ex I would think about her making a real effort to emphasize the fact in some fashion or the other.

Offline bustfight

• I love catfights, catballs!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 02:17:32 AM »
Most would try to maintain some distance between their breasts to avoid this, pay close attention how they usually try to avoid the contact, to avoid accidentally challenging each other. Unless of course, they actually intend to challenge each other, only then would you have a close hug.
difficult to avoid contact, if they hug hehe, maybe impossible

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 03:06:34 AM »
difficult to avoid contact, if they hug hehe, maybe impossible
Of course, but it is an insult or at least a challenge to have contact, so unless they want to titfight, both will try to position themselves to avoid it

Offline Competitive LISA

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2024, 06:37:30 AM »
You seem to have a nice set Josefa but I absolutely won't mind hugging you in any position you'd like. We will just see what happens afterwards!

Offline bustfight

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 10:54:12 AM »
You seem to have a nice set Josefa but I absolutely won't mind hugging you in any position you'd like. We will just see what happens afterwards!
afterwards maybe that hug will last long hihi  or you would hear her whisper "to be continued later"

Offline Xenia

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2024, 11:22:08 AM »
Hug equals only! :)
i love good forth and back even classic catfights, as longer as better, i better lose in hours, than win in 10-20 minutes

Offline Elena_ra

• I love competting with other women of my ages
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2024, 12:53:09 PM »
impossible to avoid contact with my size, just we can make it tighter or lighter
MEN!
Dont ask me would i fight your wife irl or at yahoo.
Both we know that your wife at yahoo is you.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2024, 09:44:28 PM »
I would absolutely lean into you if that is what you are getting at, I know what would happen after thaf

Offline bustfight

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2024, 09:48:09 PM »
I would absolutely lean into you if that is what you are getting at, I know what would happen after thaf
be sure i would lean back at you!

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2024, 09:51:55 PM »
Lol so many people wanting to hug me