News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Which is the best sexfight-titfight company working currently?

• 4 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
My personal favorite is Doom Maidens. Not pure sexfight, but their videos have all the elements that I like - fingers interlocked, legs entwined, sweat etc.

I also like Sisterhood of Sin and Mr.Rain. Catfight Corner is still going strong.

The DWW rereleases dont count in my opinion. Though the videos look good after they remastered them.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
Re: Which is the best sexfight-titfight company working currently?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 01:02:57 PM »
Glad you like our work.

We are still going strong and have got lots of shoots lined up with returning favourites and some new faces

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 02:18:20 PM »
Glad you like our work.

We are still going strong and have got lots of shoots lined up with returning favourites and some new faces

Cool, Mr. Rain. You are the man. Hope you do some body to body and legs entwined videos. You do have some of the most beautiful women working for you.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 07:29:23 PM »
Glad you like our work.

I've been considering rewriting some of my old "how to" for cyber fighters and your videos are some of the best content by far in terms of explaining how to describe a titifight.
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 05:07:37 AM »
Yeah we are going to be filming some more soon.  It's surprising how popular they are and I've noticed other producers have started doing them now too.  From practically an extinct genre its nice that its becoming reinvigorated.