News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Good vs Evil

• 4 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Good vs Evil
« on: December 16, 2010, 11:27:53 PM »
Good vs. Evil

“So, what do you think of the title?” Charlene says to me, her short brown hair blowing in the wind and her large blue eyes shining in her round head.

“I think it’s the stupidest fucking title I’ve ever fucking heard,” is my response, and I wait for her face to take on its look of sadness and shame. I love fucking over this girl; she’s a great cheerleader… but as squad leader, I have to treat people differently, and let’s face it… Charlene is different. Oh, don’t get me wrong, she’s a good looking girl. She’s Japanese American at 5’6” 120 lbs with a round face and those big eyes and she’s on both the cheerleading squad and the gymnastics team with me. But she’s also weak, and in this dog eat dog world, you’ve got to prey on the weak. I mean come on, “good vs. evil?” What kind of shitty ass title is that for a banner, let alone a flier?

“Well Karin,” she starts, with that high pitched wimpy voice of hers, like a two year old, always smiling like she knows she’ll get ice cream for telling you the sky is blue, “I thought that because this is a big game and everyone I spoke to said the Alabama Crimson Tide is considered evil to--”

“Look Charlene,” I say, sitting back in my chair so that my cheerleading top could ride up and she could see how great my abs look, “your title is fucking stupid. If you want to be a great cheerleader, you have to stop being suck a fuck up. I saw so many mistakes in your tumbles and your fucking cartwheels at practice and when Rose and Debby sat down with me to look at the tapes from last week’s game, you were all over the place. You really need to get your shit together.”

“Yes Karin,” she says, hanging her head

“I thought if we just let you come up with ideas for the banners and fliers, that you couldn’t possibly fuck that up,” I say, standing to my full 5’7” as the other squad members walk in, “Can’t you do anything right?”

“I’m sorry, Karin,” she says and starts to pull the flier down

“I didn’t fucking tell you to take it down!!” I shout, grabbing her arm, “We’re going to use it. We don’t have time to come up with anything different.”

Then something happens that I don’t expect… she yanks her arm away from me and looks at me with anger in her eyes. What is this and why does it amuse me, yet concern me at the same time?

“You could’ve come up with something better yourself,” she says, her young breasts poking at me from under her purple and gold top.

“What did you say?” I reply, stepping in closer as the other girls start cart wheeling.

“Karin, you always have something bad to say about me, but you always take my ideas,” she says, still sounding like a wittle itty bitty two year old, “Everybody else says I’m doing great; the school newspaper ranked the whole squad and I ranked first, over everyone, including you. I don’t understand why you’re always so mean to me.”

“She’s jealous, Charlene!” Rose yells. Redhead Rose and I don’t quite get along, but we respect each other because she’s a co-squad leader. We have creative differences, but we compromise.

“Yeah right,” I say laughing, “I’m a millionaire driving a BMW and about to be on a reality show where I get to show my martial arts skills and charming personality. I’m not some trashy girl working at a Chinese restaurant and getting free tuition because of some affirmative action bullshit. I’m fucking perfect.”

I look back at Charlene and she stares at me; she doesn’t look happy; in fact, she looks like she wants to hit me… but I know she wouldn’t.

“Truth hurts,” I tell her, flapping my long blonde ponytail in her face, and snatching the flier from her, making sure my nails dig into her soft little hand. Like I said, the girl is a great cheerleader with a great work ethic, but she’d probably be lazy as hell if I didn’t push her so hard. We’re not just any cheerleaders, we’re Louisiana State University Cheerleaders. I don’t know why this bitch was accepted onto the squad; I’ve seen enough of these get over bitches back home in New Orleans after Katrina… they do my manicures and cut my grass; they are the lowest of low people, but one of them made it this far. It’ll be the biggest accomplishment of her fucking like, that’s for damn sure. Look at me; I’m 5’7” 130 lbs; I’ve got deep blue eyes, a perfect body with nice breasts, a big tight ass, strong legs and a flat stomach… and I can kick your ass because I’ve been studying various forms of martial arts since childhood. Not to mention my epic endurance… that’s why they call me “Bionic Karin.” I talk the talk and I back it up over your face and spit on your grave, bitch, after I pay for your funeral and buy the cemetery.

We start practice and I ride Charlene the whole way, but she takes it, and you see, that’s what makes me sicker than anything else. She lets me get away with it; she won’t let me break her. She puts those stupid blue contacts in her eyes and pretends to be something she’s not, but no matter what I tell her about how awful her form is… she’s still here. I force her to do six backflips and she does eighteen. I see other girls and in particular, the guys laughing at me when I keep ordering her to stop fucking flipping.

“Didn’t you fucking hear what I said, Charlene?” I yell when she stops

“No Karin,” she says, “I was too busy flipping.”

“Are you mocking me?” I say

“No.” she says

“You better not be because I don’t have a problem dropping you where you stand,” and I bump her with my chest. She just looks at me, and her eyes really tell me that she wants to fight, but then, she lowers them and starts to walk to the locker room… but then she turns and throws a straight right hand to the pit of my stomach… mmmpphhh!! My eyes widen and I bend slightly… it really hurts; my stomach is flat and I’ve got a little definition, but she got my right on my navel, which is covered by my skirt… it really hurts and everyone sees this, but no one is saying or doing anything and she looks at me with a smile as I go down to one knee.

“Sorry Karin,” she says, grinning at me and making her way to the showers. It’s so quiet, I can hear a pin drop and I’m doubled over, trying not to throw up and getting my abs to stop tightening. I can’t believe how hard she hit me. I don’t look at anyone as I head for the showers. I take off my clothes and I’m glad there’s a seat in the individual showers because I need it. I mean, I put in a lot of ab work; I’m a very fit girl, but she got me so good and for such a little girl to produce so much force in one punch… I don’t get it. It scares me. I look down at my stomach, and it’s okay… my bellybutton is cute; it sticks in a little and it’s small and it’s in an oblong shape. I got it pierced but I take the ring out when I’m cheerleading or doing martial arts or gymnastics. I dry myself off and come out; my hair is still wet and I can’t here a thing as I put on my black bra and panties, then my socks. I see all the other girls in their bras and panties looking at me and I see Charlene in white bra and panties standing there with her arms folded. She’s got nice breasts and a nice butt, and her stomach is milky and smooth, not as toned as mine, with a tiny bellybutton that sticks in and is oblong, but a bit rounder than mine. She’s looking at me; they’re all looking at me.

“What the fuck is this?” I say, and Redhead Rose comes forward

“We figured we’d give you a going away present, since you’re going to be on the Ultimate Catfighter tv show,” she says and Charlene walks up to me.

“Okay,” I say, not in the mood for bullshit, “What the fuck is it?”

Charlene’s open hand smacks hard against my left cheek… it’s such a hard slap, that it almost staggers me and I would’ve banged my head into the lockers. I look back at Charlene… she’s taking a fighting stance with her legs spread apart slightly, her left arm about midway up and her right arm slightly higher.

“We have a tradition with new squad leaders getting initiated,” Rose says, “they have to beat the one they’re replacing in a fight.”

“Rose, are you fucking crazy?” I say, almost laughing, but very concerned now that I’ve felt Charlene’s power, “This bitch can’t beat me. She can’t even hurt me. That’s fucking ridiculous; I’m a trained martial artist… who trained this bitch? Mr. Miyagi or maybe one of the ladies at the nail saloon she was born in? Ha, ha, ha!!”

While my head is cocked back, my mouth is open and I’m laughing my signature laugh, I nearly bite my tongue when a fist comes crashing into my throat. I try to cough hard, but I can’t… in fact, I can’t do anything but grab my throat because I can’t breath. Charlene throws five punches at me that look like slaps, but they don’t feel like slaps… a left to the jaw, a right to my temple, an uppercut under my chin, a hard left to my ribs and another straight right hand to my stomach, right above the bellybutton. I buckle and let out an “Uggghhh” she got me and she knows it. I double forward and look at her; I’m hurting badly and she knows it as I feel a tear run down my face … and she backs up and smiles at me. I’m looking at her and I want to hit her so fucking badly, but at the same time, I know I’ve underestimated her and I just want to leave… but I know they won’t let me. I thought they were on my side.

“You said she couldn’t hurt you, Karin,” Rose says, “You look hurt. And if you‘re wondering when we started this tradition… we decided to start doing it today. But it‘ll be annulled after you leave.”

I have to focus as I stand myself up. I’m a really good fighter; I know I am. I slowly raise my arms and I want to get in my fighting stance, but I’m just not into this like I should be. She jumps in on me and instinct takes over; I see her stomach stretch as she raises her arms and I thrust a palm strike right on her navel.

“Guuuuuggggghhhhh!!!!”

Music to my ears as I watch her look at me with those blue eyes that turn brown all of a sudden… I knocked her fucking contacts out… ha ha ha! She folds over, bangs the locker and goes down in a fetal position, making moaning sounds and I fake like I’m fine, standing straight up and looking at Rose.

“You’re still a bitch, Karin,” Rose says

“Get up, Charlene!”

“Come on, Charlene; don’t let her win!!”

“We’re behind you, Charlene!”

I can’t lie… it hurts hearing that from my own squad. It really, really hurts. I wouldn’t have ever expected a bunch of girls, most of whom I trained, to turn on me like this. Cheerleading is a cutthroat business, but I taught them that, and now, they’re behind this bitch? I start to walk around and between them, heading out, but a couple of them grab me and hold me while Charlene gets up.

“What the fuck?” I say, “I beat her! This isn’t fair; now, you guys are gonna jump me?”

“No,” Black haired Betty says, “It’s still a fair fight, but it isn’t over.”

Charlene is facing me and they shove me back towards her. I raise my hands and immediately take a jab to the chin, snapping my head back… still can’t believe how strong she is for such a small girl. She gets me with a left hook to my ribs and I bring my right arm down to protect that side, but she cracks me with a right cross to my jaw that sends me up against the lockers with an Unnnhhh!! I throw a sweep kick that hits her left leg and she winces; she can dish it out, but she obviously can’t take it, so now it’s my turn to hurt her and finish this. I give her a hard palm strike to her chin and she stumbles backwards, then I jump kick her to her chin and land on one foot, sending her down on her back with a loud “UHH!!” But while I’m balancing on my toes and smiling, the bitch sweeps my legs out from under me and stands up. She grabs my head, but I elbow her hard in her milky stomach, savoring the loud “OUGH!!” she makes as she doubles over and feeling her young softness with my elbow.

I stand up; I know I’m gonna outlast this bitch. I’m Bionic Karin, after all and my confidence is coming back stronger than ever and she’s---UUUNNNHHH!!! When I stood up, the bitch lowered her shoulder and rammed me all the way against the lockers… I hurt my back and banged my head! I take a moment to grab my ribs and lower my head, holding the back of it… stupid, stupid, stupid me! OOUUUGGGHHHH!!!! The sidekick is hard and hits me right across my bellybutton, folding me over, but I instinctively have to look at Charlene. She’s got me leaning on her leg and she forces a “WUULLFFF!!” from me as she pushes it forward, ramming it into my stomach again and slamming me back into the lockers. Her foot is pushing so hard against my arms; they’re softening and weakening and I could elbow her legs or scratch her or something… but I just down have the heart to do it. I just want this to be over. I hate this bitch; how the fuck did she learn how to fight like this? She’s supposed to be a weak little bitch! She’s supposed to do whatever the fuck I tell her to!! Why is she beating ME?! I’m a better fighter than she is!! She’s not even a fucking fighter anyway!! OOOOOUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! Fuck it!! Fuck it!! Fuck it!!!

“I give up, fuck!!” I yell as Rose approaches

“Good. Charlene is taking your place. Good luck on the show, and tell Jonica we said ‘hi,’” Rose says as Charlene lets me go and I crumble to my knees, looking up at her and holding my stomach.

“What the fuck, Rose?” I say, tears welling up in my eyes, “Why’d you let her beat me up?”

Rose laughs at me, “Why’d YOU let her beat you up?” she says and the whole squad of girls laughs as Rose throws me my clothes, “You said you could kick anybody’s ass, especially Charlene’s, but what you didn’t know is that Charlene has studied martial arts her whole life and usually, girls who grow up in poverty in Japan tend to learn the real stuff, not the stuff that a blonde haired blue eyed rich little bitch with a princess complex like you got taught. She could‘ve taken you any time she wanted to. But she‘s a humble girl and she‘s going to make a great squad leader. I just got tired of you riding her and treating her like shit, especially since she‘s very popular and she could‘ve quit the squad because of your abuse. So, I told her she had my permission as co-squad leader to kick your ass. And she did. You better hope Charlene never decides to become a professional fighter like you have decided to be, ha ha ha!”

I got my clothes on and I could’ve gotten out of there faster. But not before whispering to Charlene that I swear I will fight her again one day, and I will beat her. I went back to my condo and turned on OPW Wrestling, just to see a 4’11” 92 lb blonde bitch named Marie B. looking into the camera and laughing. I knew she was cutting a promo on her opponent, who was Vixxxen, but I felt like the little bitch was laughing at me. Turns out, this little reality show I’m going to be on… Marie will be one of the coaches… well, I may not have been able to beat Charlene, but I will one day… but first, when I see Marie, I’m going to beat her.

The End

Follow Karin's "adventures" in the Ultimate Catfighter thread :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Good vs Evil
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 12:34:07 AM »
What is this and why does it amuse me, yet concern me at the same time?

Because sometimes, Karin, the worm turns.....as was the case here. I love seeing the bully get beat down.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
A great story! and I like how you tie it into your other works while introducing new characters to your universe, plus it's always nice reading about Karin getting beat up :D

I particularly enjoyed the scene where her cheerleaders were against her and she was hurting, it's clever how you illicit a sympathetic response to a character who really doesn't deserve one! You kind of catch yourself half way through and think 'what the hell? I hate this bitch! why am I kinda sorry for her?' lol I like that :D it's very cleverly done!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 12:07:55 AM »
thank you guys so much! Yeah Gemma, I know you weren't expecting to be sympathetic to Karin lol, but it's the psychology behind the snob... whatever that means.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 08:05:11 PM »
OMG and I will be doing a sequel to this story starring Charlene.