News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rivals

• 22 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Rivals
« on: January 10, 2011, 04:27:45 AM »
Rivals

“Well, that’s your problem, Marissa,” Bianca said, her long silvery hair doing its annoying flap, “you’re just a dumb bitch with no common sense.”

I jumped out of my seat, ran over to her desk and grabbed her by her hair, yanking her up and slinging her over my shoulder and to the floor. She landed on her butt with an “umph! You bitch!”

I pulled her up and my right cross hit the point of her chin; if I wasn’t holding her with my left hand, she would’ve fallen. She was under my control and she knew it; she has never been able to beat me… at anything and I drove a punch deep into her flat stomach and she doubled over hard before my uppercut knocked her over a desk and to the floor. I stood over her as the other girls in the class marveled at me as I flapped my long red hair and blinked my light brown eyes, mocking the snob. She got up fast and tackled me; my eyes widened and I made a surprised “ooh!” as she drove her shoulder into my side, but I planted my feet and hooked her head.

“You just won’t quit, will you Bianca?” I said, easily maintaining my grip on her and stopping my backwards momentum, “well, I’m about to shut you down.”

“That’s what you think… bitch!” and with that, she got her hands under my thighs and pulled me off of my feet, driving me down on my back, but before she could mount me, I rolled, put my foot on her stomach and kicked her off while kicking myself back to my feet and running in on her as she staggered back, dropping her with a left hook right cross combo. Mrs. Marks wasn’t doing anything to stop it, other than yell, but I knew I had to stop it myself, as always.

“Come on!! Come on!!” Bianca kept yelling as she took punch after punch after punch; I was holding back on her, but finally, I put her down with a left hook to her liver…”uggghhhh” was the sound she made as she backed up and went to her knees, then to her stomach.

“Looks like this bitch just kicked you ass again, Lady B,” I said, and I had to admit, I was a bit tired that day. I had been up all night studying for exams; that’s a lie. I was watching television. I think that’s Bianca’s problem; she works hard; she studies hard; she’s one of the top students in the nature and she’s owned this high school. But when I got here senior year, I beat her at everything. For some reason, I just don’t have to study that hard to make straight A’s; I never have. Maybe I have a great memory or something, but I can read a book once, and quote it or I can see a fight once, and be able to copy both fighter’s styles. At a school like this one, which is private and for girls only, (that’s why I’m wearing a white shirt,  blue collar and sleeves, red tie, and blue skirt, with black shoes, the same as all the other girls) I’ve had my share of fights. Most of them were over some poor girl being picked on and I stepped in and stopped it.

I hate bullies with a passion and I’ve always been pretty strong to say I’m only 5’6” and 120 lbs. Bianca tried to beat me in the classroom and led a ring of girls who were the bullies of the school. One by one, I fought and defeated them. I wouldn’t say I’m a great fighter; I could study fighting styles, but I don’t do it that much because the girls I fight aren’t all that great anyway. But that’s when I started getting into fights with other girls; it just seemed like every time I saw someone getting picked on, no matter where it was, I had to get involved. And the so-called “nerds” and “geeks” loved me for it; I became sort of like their champion. And I didn’t mind; I come from a small town in northern California. I am a tomboy and I like to pig out and keep to myself; I don’t mind helping out people and despite not being super rich like Bianca and some of the others, I have class and that’s more important to me. But I didn’t realize how popular I was becoming; I was on the internet… they were calling me Marissa “The Fighting Honor Student” Simmons and they were bragging about my perfect 4.0 grade point average and my willingness to defend innocent people. Bianca always have something smart ass to say to or about me and while I was trying to be mild mannered, some days, I just wasn’t in the mood for it and we would fight and I would win. Bianca was a black belt in both aikido and karate and she could fight really well, but I would always beat her.

Girls would start showing up in my neighborhood or after school waiting for me with a crowd of kids, calling me out and challenging me. You’ve got to understand; I fought when I had to, not when I wanted to. Sure, I’ve got a temper, but I’m working on it; these girls were a lot bigger than I am and hit a lot harder… my mind can drift back to one particular fight with a tall blonde girl with ridiculously large breasts named Doris.

“Unnnhhh!!” that was the noise I made when that surprise right hand knocked me flat on my back.

“Come on, Marissa!!”

“Get up!! You can do it, Marissa!!”

“What the hell was that?” I said as my eyes opened back up and I saw her. She had to be over six feet tall and she had big blue eyes and the cockiest look on her face.

“My name is Doris Deeds,” she said with a slight Irish accent, “I’m a professional fighter and I’m a professional bully. I’ve come to kick your wee little ass.”

My eyes rolled… I got to my feet and looked at her. She towered over me and threw another punch right at my face, but I caught her hand and squeezed it, pressing my fingers between the knuckles and watching her eyes widen as she let out an “Ahhhhhhh!!!”

“You came all this way just to lose?” I said as I threw a hard right hand that slammed into her solar plexus, forcing a “Whulf!!” from her as she looked at me. I turned and threw her over my shoulder and into the concrete. I didn’t want to hurt her too bad, but I saw how badly her face hit, with the teeth and blood on the ground when she lifted her head up. She slowly got to her feet; her back was to me, so I walked behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and fell backwards, banging her shoulders and the back of her head on the concrete in a German suplex.

“That was just for good measure,” I said, “We don’t like bullies here. Get up and get lost.”

Everyone cheered, but I could see out of the corner of my eye, Bianca running towards me. I just sidestepped her, stuck my leg out, and watched her go down on her big breasts in the grass yard next to the concrete walkway as my geeky friends laughed hard at their former oppressor. They were no longer afraid of her or her stupid friends. They’d found their inner strength; I was just wishing I didn’t have to bail them out all the time… but I didn’t mind.

“I’m going to get you, Marissa,” she said

“Just give it up already,” I said, “You’ve never beaten me and you never will.”

“That’s what you think!” she yelled and threw some dirt and grass in my face. It was more an annoyance than anything else and she hit my really hard with a right cross to my jaw, but I was already reeling away from the dirt, so while it still knocked me back, she may have knocked me down or out if she had moved in sooner. As she moved in, I stuck my hand out and she went back about ten feet before landing on her butt from my palm strike to her solar plexus. Like I said, I’m really strong for my size. I walked up to her and put my foot on her chest.

“Stay down,” I said, “Stop trying to fight me, Bianca. You’ll never win and it’s a waste of time fighting you. It’s getting boring beating you every week. Neither of us is going to get suspended because we’re both scholar students, but that doesn’t mean we have to continue doing this.”

“Fuck you, you miserable bitch!!” Bianca shouted, but when I took my foot off of her, she didn’t get back up until I was at least ten feet away from her. The next evening, another girl showed up. She was taller than I at around 5’9” was and she was a light skinned African American, kind of looked like Alicia Keys and she had cornrows.

{alt}

She was wearing a tank top, jeans and timberland boots and she was surrounded by people with handheld cameras, you know; the kind that aren’t any bigger than a cell phone.

“Now what?” I said as my friends, with their eyeglasses and laptops led me to the field where the buttermilk skinned girl awaited. She was pacing back and forth and looked really mean; but she was just so cute, almost too cute to be a fighter.

“Yo, my name is Yvette Hood from New Orleans, ya dig?” she said, stepping up to me

“So?” I said, and she pushed me right on my back with one hand.

“I know you didn’t just disrespect me,” she said, “I know this little redheaded bitch in this little schoolgirl uniform did not just disrespect me! I’m gonna kick your ass!”

I got to my feet; I didn’t know what the hell this was about and she came at me, throwing left hooks and right crosses that I ducked and blocked and dodged, but her speed was amazing, it was hard to keep her off of me and my confusion was stopping me from punching back, but once that left hook crashed into my chin and sent me into a tree, that was when I woke up, got up and looked up at her.

“I don’t know what the hell your problem is,” I said, “but if you came here for a fight, you came to the wrong place. If you came here to get your ass kicked, then stick around!”

She seemed surprised by my words, but as I charged in, she stood ready. I drew back with my right hand and threw a punch straight for her jaw, but I never saw the knee that slammed into my stomach, right on the waist of my skirt. I felt the air rush out of me with an “OOF!!” and for a moment, I couldn’t feel anything but the pain as she grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me down on my back hard, placing her knee across my throat and her other foot pressed against my crotch.

“I bet you wish you never challenged me now, huh Marissa?” she said, but I couldn’t answer because I couldn’t breathe. My stomach and back were really hurting and she was stepping on my pubic mound hard. Not to mention, I didn’t have the slightest clue what the hell she was talking about or how she knew my name.

“Get off me,” I said breathlessly, “I never challenged you.”

“What?” she growled back, “Somebody posted a message on my website with your photo saying--hey!! Whooooa, what the fuck?!! Ahhh!!!

I bench pressed all her weight and sat up, throwing her off of me and to the grass, where she tumbled several times and came to a stop near a tree. She got up just in time to go down as I hit her with a kick to her stomach, making her let out an “OOF!!” an uppercut under her chin that set her up for a left hook to her jaw, a right cross to her jaw, and a body slam on the grass. I felt the wind rush from her and I got to a mount, but she hit me with a right hand between my eyes and stunned, I fell off of her, but I got to my feet. We started trading punches. She hurt me with a left hook to my ribs and a straight right to my nose and I staggered her with a left uppercut under her chin and a right cross to her jaw. She kneed me in the stomach again and grabbed my shoulders when I doubled forward, but I slapped her hands away, lifted her up by her armpits, jumped and landed in a seated position, slamming her on her back. But she kicked me in the face with both feet and sent me down on my back, then she mounted me, but I turned and we started rolling in the grass, trying to get the superior position. Ultimately, she ended up on top, but I got my feet under her and kicked her hard enough to send her back crashing into a tree. I was up fast and I did a jumping sidekick, one of my favorite moves, that hit her right in the chest.

“Uhhhhh!!!” she cried as I landed and moved in.

“I told you,” I said as I cracked her with an uppercut lifting her off her feet as she banged into the tree again, “I did NOT,” I said with a right cross to her jaw that sent her blood spraying on the grass, “Challenge you!!” I finished by driving a submarine left right on her barely in sticking oval shaped bellybutton and sending her down to her hands and knees with an “OUGH!!!” She was huffing and puffing and holding her stomach and I looked down at her, shaking my head.

“Wow, Marissa ‘The Fighting Honor Student’ Simmons just beat Hood!!”

“Oh my!! This girl is a phenom!!! Hood has won over a thousand youtube fights. The new internet sensation has been born!!”

“Will she ever lose? Can anybody beat this incredible fighter? And she is a true story of guts and grit, but of honor and strength because she fights for the little people!”

“The honor student beats the former gang member; who would’ve thought of that?”

I turned and faced them, seeing all the cameras and trying to sound as serious as I could.

“I want to know who set this up?” I said, “I didn’t challenge this girl; I don’t know who--- gugggghhhhh… hurggghhh…”

I felt the sharp impact to my right side and I felt the pain of not being able to breathe and the pain of not being able to move as I went down. The girl who was calling herself Hood punched me in the liver and I didn’t even notice her standing to my right. She stood over me and I couldn’t breathe and couldn’t move. She didn’t sneak attack me; I was just distracted, but I started to get up and I saw a look of surprise take over Hood’s face.

“Oh my!! Oh my!! Like Rocky against Apollo Creed!!! Come on, Marissa!!! Fight for the little people!!!”

“The phoenix rises, baby, yeah!!! You can do it, Marissa!! You‘ve got more heart than Marie B. times three!!”

I raised my fists and we started to circle again… I was going to put this girl down once and for all. She was taller and maybe, she was just as strong, but I was going to beat her. I knew it and just as we came together, I felt arms wrap around me and tackle me to the ground… Bianca.

“You will lose, bitch!!” she was yelling, trying to pin me down in the grass, “I can’t take a chance on Hood losing to you!! I won’t see it; I didn’t go through all that trouble of creating a fake profile of you on her website and issuing a challenge just for you to win!!!”

Mystery solved, but she was succeeding in pinning me down; the fight had taken more out of me than I thought. And then, I saw Bianca get tossed to the side and I stood up. Hood looked at me and said, “No hard feelings?” I hit her with a right cross and watched her fall flat on her back and I charged Bianca, but Hood stuck her legs out and I went down.

“Look!!” I said angrily, “I didn’t have anything to do with this, okay?!! Stop trying to fight me and let me beat the bitch who caused this!!”

“I asked you if we were cool and you hit me!” she fired back, “I always get the last shot.”

“I can’t… I can’t deal with this stupid stuff right now!” I yelled, and I stormed away, steaming with anger as the folks gathered started chanting my name. I had more friends than ever now, but I could always see Bianca steaming. The Hood fight was all over the internet and so was I; these people were treating the fight like King Kong vs. Godzilla and were waiting for a rematch because everyone was saying that the first fight was a draw. Hood was even making videos challenging me to a rematch. But my grade point average was still perfect and I was still dealing with every female bully and bad ass coming from far and wide to fight me. I was asleep in bed when a loud roaring sound woke me up.

“MARISSAAAAAAA!!!!” it sounded like a damn grizzly bear had a child with Roseanne Barr; it was sooo annoying. And when I looked out of my window and saw the short pudgy girl with the well defined biceps and the spiky red Mohawk, I just put the pillow over my head and tried to go back to sleep… but she didn’t stop yelling for me to come down. So, I finally came down and opened the door. I was so sleepy, I didn’t even realize that I just had on my white top with a white bra underneath, and my white panties. I noticed what I was wearing and I blushed in embarrassment as digital cameras were taking pictures of me, my little feet and my flat stomach with tiny oblong navel. And a lot of attention was going below my navel and above my thighs, if you catch my drift… no pun intended. She was shorter than I was, probably about 5’4” and she looked like she weighed around 160 lbs, some of it muscle, but a lot of it fat and she started snorting and shaking her head all kinds of crazy ways.

“My name is Bessie Beauchamp,” she said, “But I’m known as the War Hog!!”

“And let me guess,” I said, “You’ve come to kick my ass, right?”

She bumped me with her large stomach and knocked me right off my feet. I went rolling all the way into my kitchen.

“WAR HOG!!!” she cried and charged into my house, knocking over the coffee table and the lamp on it; she lowered her head like and blindly rushed right me, so I did a jumping split and she crashed through the sliding glass door to my backyard and nearly falling into my empty swimming pool. Now, I had my house full of people with cameras and all of War Hog’s bullied victims (or were they just plants?) all begging me to beat her up for them. They followed me outside as the War Hog charged at me again; my fist mashed against her forehead and I winced in pain…damn, her head was hard!! She slammed her shoulder into my chin and I fell into the empty pool, but not before hooking her head and driving it into the tile in a DDT. I hooked my legs around her thick waist and squeezed while tightening my arms around her neck in a guillotine. I had a perfect guillotine and body scissors combo and  despite the pain in my already aching back, I felt like I was choking her fat butt out as the kids kept on cheering and some of them were sliding into the pool. But she got to her feet, yelling “WAR HOG!!!!!” and slammed me into the wall of the pool, and the other wall, and again and again and again, but I wouldn’t let go of my choke, no matter how many times I got slammed, no matter how many times my back got little scrapes from wall and floor tile coming off and breaking. Slowly, I felt her strength going away as the constant “war hog” cries got fainter and slower. I let her go once I realized she was about to fall… big mistake. The uppercut almost knocked me out of the pool and every time I think about it, even now, my jaw hurts.

“WAR HOG!!!!!!” and here she comes again, but this time, I drove a punch right to her throat and she stopped dead in her tracks.

“War… hog?” she said between very deep breaths, right before I hit her with a jumping roundhouse kick that dropped her on her side.

“Oink oink, bitch,” I said and looked down at her, but she had already started stirring and trying to get back up

“Warrrrrrr Hogg!!!”

But if she was going to get up, it would be on my terms. I picked her up by her fat neck and crotch and lifted her above my head in a gorilla press that surprised everyone. I wasn’t sure if I could do it either, but I wasn’t happy. I dropped her and drove my knee up into her fat stomach; I could’ve sworn I felt her spine and I didn’t hear anything but air blown out of her… it sounded like a toilet being flushed… not to mention when my knee hit her stomach, she let out the largest and loudest fart I’d ever heard in my life. She was out cold and I turned just in time to catch Bianca by her throat as she dove into the pool and toss her back out of it. Everyone was clapping and cheering and I just rolled me eyes, went inside and went back to bed. When I woke up, the only thing that was still there was the damage. I went to Wal-Mart to get some tools to fix the mess in my house, and to get some more food. I’ve got a big appetite; I can eat and eat and eat and eat and I’ll still be the same weight. And lately, I’d been eating a lot. There was already an unusually large crowd, even for a Super Wal-Mart in uptown Los Angeles.

“I can’t believe she’s really here!!”

“Fighting legend!!”

“Man, I can’t wait to get her autograph!! This is unbelievable!!”

“Look,” I said, “I’m not a fighting legend; I’m just a girl who likes to take up for people who can’t defend themselves. I think this has gotten way out of hand.”

“Who the hell are you?” some tall guy in a Kobe Bryant jersey said, “Oh, you’re that girl from youtube videos. We weren’t talking about you; there’s a real legend in the place today.”

Who in the world was he talking about? And then it occurred to me that I didn’t care. If I could get what I needed and get back to the house without getting into a fight or getting mobbed by people wanting me to go beat up some bully, I’d be able to fix what needed to be fixed eat lunch and catch up on some sleep. Weekends don’t last long, and I need my weekends… but of course, it wasn’t to be. As I made my way through the store, more and more people started recognizing me and soon, I was surrounded, and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“I’m kind of in a rush,” I said without looking back

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the female voice said, very sarcastic, very very sarcastic, “I figured you’d want to speak to me. I’ve heard a lot about you kid; I’d love to see if it’s all true. Let‘s see what you‘re all about.”

I turned around and threw the hardest blind punch I could; I’d swear the air hurt from it, but it missed completely and before I could look down, a submarine shot hit me right on the navel, I doubled over with an “OOOUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!” and went down.

“That was a mistake,” she said, and my eyes opened back up… that was the hardest punch I’d ever taken and because of that, I wasn’t eager to get back up. I looked at her and she was 5’5” I guessed around 140 lbs with a really gorgeous body, but a very fit one. She had short curly whitish blonde hair and crystal blue eyes and a round face with Marilyn Monroe’s eyes and Madonna’s smile. She had on a red tank top covered by a red and black wind suit with black sneakers and she had an aura of someone who knew what she was doing, like, if I got up, she would know exactly how to knock me back down. And she looked as young as I was (18, if you must know), but her demeanor told me she was a lot older. Something about this woman scared me and she could see right through me.

“Get up,” she said with a calmness of a spider to a fly, “I just wanted to talk to you, but since you decided to take my gesture as an attack, we may as well give these people a show right? That’s what I’m into; that’s my business… putting on a show.”

I got to my feet and my stomach was still hurting and my confidence, for the first time in a long time or maybe even for the first time ever, I didn’t feel very confident about this. Was this a bully? Was this somebody’s idea of a joke? I could look at her and I felt like I could beat her, but something told me to walk, no, run the hell away from her.

“Oh, I didn’t introduce myself,” she said, extending her hand, “My name’s Siena Blaze.”

As somewhat of a wrestling fan, I knew who she was, but seeing her in street clothes at Wal-Mart threw me off big time. She was a legendary fighter and the owner of the biggest female fighting promotion in the world.

“We’ve been watching you, Marissa,” she said, “I’m not impressed with your fighting style at all; you plain suck. You have no form; you have no technique; you switch from one move to the next with no transitions and your punching and kicking combinations are about as predictable as sand at a beach.”

“Hey, I’m Marissa ‘The Fighting Honor Student’ Simmons,” I said, trying to sound confident in myself, especially since there were so many people around. For some reason, I cared about this meeting.

“You still haven’t shaken hands with me,” she said, “Are you gonna leave me hanging?”

I shook her hand and she smiled at me, then she pursed her lips as if she was blowing a kiss at me… it threw me off long enough for her to jump and put an armbar on me while I was still standing. It hurt like hell; I could hear her counting and once she got to ‘six,’ I went down and she let me go.

“That’s your first lesson,” she said, taking off her wind suit jacket and tossing it to a fan, smiling at his reaction to be getting something from her, “I could see in your eyes that you knew I was dangerous, but you still shook my hand. The fact that I reminded you to shake it should’ve told you I was up to no good. In other words, the polite thing may work for the balls and the rich girl parties, but it doesn’t work in the fighting world.”

“Who said we were fighting?” I said, getting up and now favoring my arm and my stomach

“I did,” she said

“And what if I don’t want to?” I said, “I’m tired of people following me around, challenging me.”

“If you don’t want to,” she said, “Then I’m going to beat the shit out of you. And I won’t get arrested; I have immunity, sweetheart. I can rob this place blind or shoot someone in broad daylight and nothing will happen. So, what are you gonna do?’

My right cross sent Siena staggering into one of the shelves, knocking over several cans of Green Giant cream styled corn and sweet peas. I know I caught her good with that punch; I could see the blood running from the corner of her mouth, but she was smiling at me with angry eyes.

“Now, you’re speaking my language,” she said, “Game on, Marissa. Time to go to school.”

What had I gotten myself into?

To be concluded....
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Rivals
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 07:51:12 AM »
Hmmm, very good - looking forward to the conclusion ...  ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 07:53:43 AM »
trying to finish some of these unfinished stories, but real life concerns do come up. Hoping to be done with this one soon.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 05:27:41 PM »
This is a fantastic character!!! something about the reluctance of her just makes a solid impact! in this universe of glory hounds and wannabe stars, the fact that she treats all this with a sigh, you can see her telling herself 'here we go again...' and when she just went back to bed after taking out War Hog!!! (funny character by the way! lol) added a great devil may care attitude! her house was trashed but i'm tired... i'll beat you up so I can get some sleep lol, you've even got a villain in Bianca who plots and schemes, always failing! lol loved it! I cant wait to see more of her!!!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 11:02:38 PM »
wow; I couldn't have imagined how much you guys would like this story and Marissa. I'm honored you love it so much and I will be getting on it as soon as I get some of the other stuff out of the way. Scribbler, you do some damn good work yourself; thank you for your compliment.

Marissa is just a girl trying to make her way through the world, but there's always something lol.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 03:46:38 AM »
Okay… so I was tired and I wasn’t able to hide it. I was looking at her; her thighs were flexing and they seemed to shake and her mouth was making funny movements. We had been going at it in Wal-mart for ten minutes that felt like ten days. Every other time I threw a punch, she’d grab my arm and sling me into a shelf or hit me in the stomach or take me down and put me in a submission… then, let me go. Don’t get me wrong; I was getting my shots in and she was groaning, but it seemed like she knew I was doubting myself and she was feeding off of it.

“What’s wrong, Marissa?” she said with me on my hands and knees, her on her back with her legs wrapped around my neck in a choke and her arms folded behind her head in a relaxed position, “I thought you would like having your face mashed against my pussy. Why don’t you give it a kiss.”

“Ewww!!!” I said, “I’m not giving you anything but a beat down!”

“So far,” she said, “You’re not giving me much of a workout.”

“You’re the one breathing hard!” I fired back

“You’re the one losing,” she said with all the calm, staring deep into my eyes, like she could see every flaw and weakness I had. I got my arms under her, lifted her up… her butt was bigger than I thought, but I threw her right into a table of free samples of mini-sausages and cheese. She made a loud noise and she was down for a bit, so I casually walked over and tried a sample.

“Mmm, green onion tastes better than the Cajun kind,” what could I say? I love food. I offered her one, but she grabbed my arm and yanked herself up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

“Come on now,” I said, deliberately trying to sound like I‘m whining, “I don’t want to fight anymorrrrrre. I’m hungryyyyyy; I barely got any sleep last niiiiiiight. My house is a mess; why don’t you go finish shoppinnnnnng?”

“Come on, Marissa; you can take her!!”

“Fuck her up, Siena!!”

“Please Marissa, don’t give up!!”

A woman came up to us with a little girl who must’ve been about three. “Tell Marissa what happened?” the woman said to the little girl

“Dat lay-bee wit me,” she said, pointing at Siena… but I knew the little girl was lying because she was smiling and laughing, “She wit me! She wit me in ma nose and she step on ma twoes.”

“She hit my little girl, Marissa!” the mother said angrily, “Kick her fucking ass NOW!!”

Siena was squeezing me and it was hurting and she was whispering all sorts of sexual stuff in my ear… I just wanted to go home. Bad enough, I didn’t remember where I left my basket and the store was getting more and more crowded by the second.

“Look, I don’t want to hurt you, Ms. Blaze, but you’re really pushing it,” I said, “I respect my elders, but you’re going too far.”

“I don’t think you could hurt me, Marissa,” that’s all I needed before I grabbed her thighs and squeezed them, gritting my teeth in her face as I saw her hiss, then “ahhhhh” turned into “AIYEEEEEEEE!!!!” and then, she let go and I gave her a double palm thrust to her breasts… I didn’t want to, but that’s where I hit her. She went staggering back, making an “UUF!!” sound and I moved in on her quickly. I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine and I gave her an underhanded punch right to the pit of her stomach. I was surprised when she went “ULFF!!! Ohhhh” and folded over easily. Her stomach was tight… well, until I hit it, that is haha. It was kind of like breaking an egg and she stayed folded over my fist and I felt the air go out of her in a big exhale, then she went down. My eyes were blinded by all of the flashbulbs and I started to worry because I know how Siena Blaze fans can be… they’ll fight you themselves. Then, I heard her gurgling to make words.

“You… you did good… kid,” she said, and I honestly felt sorry for her, “I’ll pay you… to work for me…how’s three million dollars sound?”

My eyes were probably the size of grapefruits…

“THREE MILLION DOLLARS?!!!!” I screamed. I pulled her to her feet, grabbed her hand, and shook it and she winced from my grip. I was thinking about all the ice cream and cookies… I could get a huge twenty story vault like Scrooge McDuck and fill it up with pizza rolls and chicken wings and everything I could ever want and never leave.

“Oh, sorry,” I said, “So uhm, Ms. Blaze…”

“Call me Siena please,” she said, still holding her stomach, “I’ll follow you home and you can drop your car off there. Then, you can go for a ride with me and we‘ll talk about the specifics.”

“Well, Ms. Blaze, err,” I said, running my fingers through my hair, “I don’t have a car… I came here on my bike.”

“Then we’ll bring it with us,” she sighed, “How old are you anyway?”

“I’m eighteen,” I said with a smile, “I just turned eighteen a few weeks ago and I’m getting ready to graduate from high school, but three million dollars will certainly make a great career for me. What kind of work will I be doing?”

“You’re just a kid,” she said kinda confused, “My people said you were in your twenties, but come to think of it… you do act like a kid, and you are a bit of an early bloomer with your body. You threw me off.”

“Hey, I‘m an adult and I was old enough to beat you,” I said with a grin, “A deal’s a deal. Three million dollars to work for you.”

She looked at me funny as we walked to her smoke gray Hummer and put the bike in the back.

“Can I drive it?” I said

“No.”

“What’s that button do?”

“Don’t touch that. It’s the self-destruct.”

“Why would you have a self destruct in--”

“I don’t; I just need to think, that’s all. Here, sign this contract and you work for me. You’re guaranteed three million dollars. And kid… relax.”

“I can’t relax when I’m hungry. When do we eat?”

“I’m driving you there now. But I don’t eat in any old place.”

She turns the radio up loud and this heavy metal is blasting in my ears. I turn it down.

“Hasn’t anybody ever told you that when you’re riding with someone else, you don’t touch the radio?” she said

“What is that, anyway?” I said… hey look, I’m not used to that type of music.

“Alice In Chains,” she said, “Them Bones.”

“More like Alice in pain,” I said and she laughed

“You don’t even know the relevance of what you just said,” she replied

“Got any Madonna?” I asked with a smile, “That’s one of the older singers I know.”

For some reason, as soon as I said “Madonna,” she made a face that wasn’t a happy one.

“I feel like such a pervert for the things I told you when we were fighting,” she said, “True enough, you’re legally an adult, but you act like you just turned eight, not eighteen.”

“I’ll act older if you get me some pizza… and I like deep dish with stuffed crust and lots of meat.”

Siena drove me to West Hollywood and we ate at The Palm, rated one of the best restaurants in the city and a great steakhouse. I ate steak after steak after steak.

“You eat like a Conehead,” she said, “Slow down.”

“What’s a cone head? Does this place have ice cream?” I said, “This baked potato is the bomb. You should try it.”

“Nevermind,” she said, “Somebody get the girl some ice cream!! Am I gonna have to burp you after you finish?”

“Sounds like I burped you when I punched you in the stomach,” I chuckled between bites of the third prime rib, “So uhm, what kind of work am I going to be doing for you? I’m a 4.0 student and I’m glad you recognize my scholarly achievements.”

“You’re gonna be fighting, kid,” she said

“WHAT?” I looked at her and sucked in a strand of spaghetti and licked my lips of the sauce, eying the last meatball.

“What did you think?” she said

“I figured you’d want me to tell you how to run your company,” I said sticking my fork in the meatball. The thing was the size of my head. She almost laughed at me.

“That would be nice,” she chuckled, “But we’ve been watching the videos of you and you’ve got natural ability and you’ve got a great future in the business.”

“I’ve got to tinkle,” I said, getting up, “I’ll be back.”

I went to the bathroom and cursed myself for being so stupid… but wait a minute. Three million dollars, though. That was the thing; she signed me for three million dollars and I saw the contract… my mind took a picture of it and it’s funny to read something in your mind when you didn’t read it when you were signing it, but that’s what I needed to do now. I didn’t see anything too bad; it said that I would work for her for a year and would have the minimum amount of tour dates. Then, someone banging on my stall door.

“Siena, I’ll be out in a second,” I said, but then, the door flew open and this black haired girl in black leather and with pale skin was staring at me… she had on spiked heels.

“Ummm,” I said, “This isn’t a two seater, girl. This stall is occupied, now can I please pee in peace?”

A whip lashed me across the neck and she tugged and pulled me right off the toilet and right across the floor… but the floor was clean. She stepped on  the back of my neck with her spiked heel connected to one of her ridiculously long legs. I didn’t know how tall she was, but with those things on, she had to be over six feet. You’d think I’d be surprised, but no; I was used to this by now. Not to mention, it was West Hollywood.

“Hello, Marissa,” she said, “I’m Dominique Trix. Get it? I‘ve heard about you and you‘ve got a cute pussy. I think I‘ll break you and then, my business will be booming and maybe, I‘ll make you one of my girls.”

“Do I have to?” I said, “I’ve already got a new job that seems like it’s going to be painful, and right now, I’ve got… OWWWW!!”

The bitch stepped on my hand with that spiked heel and the point of her whip hit my bare ass.

“Stay down, slave,” she said, “Now lick my boot.”

“How about I kick you coot,” I said and yanked the whip, spun myself to my feet, and body slammed her on the floor. I got up and pulled my shorts back up, buttoning them. I came at her, but she put her foot right into my stomach, and despite my shirt, the point of the heel found its way into my bellybutton.

“OWWWW!!! My bellybutton!!!!” I screamed… it hurt so bad and hurt me enough that she was able to get her awkward ass back up while I was looking to see if she had cut me. I couldn’t believe this.

“If my ice cream melted,” I said, “I’m gonna make you eat it!!!”

She cracked that whip at me again, but I dodged it and punched her in the stomach; she dropped the whip and blew right in my face… thank heavens her breath didn’t stink and she folded over. I hooked my arms under her and started to power bomb her, but she stood straight up and back body dropped me right on the floor. That hurt and I felt some of the air rush out of me.

“Now slave,” she said, “Your breaking will begin.”

I spun on my head, wind milling my legs and got to my feet.

“How’s that for breaking?” I said, smiling. I had seen break dancing on television and some of the kids in the neighborhood did it. But I had never tried it before… kinda made me feel a bit dizzy… or maybe it was all the food I’d eaten… or maybe it was just me getting sick of these female village people rejects from a bad reality show challenging me. She lunged at me; yup, even with those ridiculously high shoes on, she lunged at me. I guess I was surprised by it because she got her hands around my neck and starting trying to choke me, but I grabbed her belly and gave it a squeeze.

“YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!” she screamed and went down holding her stomach

“Got gas?” I said, “They might have some Tums or X-Lax at that gas station down the street. But you know what I heard is a good way to get rid of pain in one part of the body? Pain in another part, ha ha!!”

I yanked her up by her big breasts and squeezed both of them… it wasn’t exactly how I fight, but this girl hurt my bellybutton and I think that after Siena’s punches, it deserved a break. Her eyes kept bugging out and I could tell her breasts were fake. I punched her and she tumbled out the door into the main restaurant. Siena was still there and so was my ice cream. I started licking my lips and moving towards it, then I felt my arm being bent behind my back and another arm snaking around my neck, choking me in a chickenwing… mmm, chicken wings.

“Now, I’m going to beat you at last, Marissa!” Bianca… she just didn’t know when to quit. I brought my other elbow back and rammed it into her stomach and listened to the overly dramatic “OHHHHHHH!!!!” that came from her as she backed into the wall, holding her stomach. I spun her around, reached into her pants and grabbed her panties, pulled her into the bathroom, then I hung her on the rack for the towels and went back to my ice cream. Siena didn’t seem at all surprised by what happened. It was almost as if she expected it. But I couldn’t care less… I had the biggest banana split ice cream pig I’d ever seen and I just went crazy eating it while she pulled out a laptop and started working. I would glance at her computer and in an instant, I knew the whole OPW roster, the scheduling dates, all kinds of stuff.

“We’ve got an event tonight, Marissa,” she said, “I want you to come and be there. It’s in Staples Center.”

“I can’t afford it,” I said, “Since you’re the owner and that makes it your event, do you think you could get me a ticket? I’ll pay you back when you give me my first paycheck.”

“You know, for such a smart girl, you can say some really… naïve things,” she said, “You’re going with me. You don’t need a ticket.”

“Oh good,” I said jumping up and rubbing my belly, “What kind of food do they have at Staples Center?”

Her eyes widened and we left. She brought me back to my house, but then something weird happened. I let her in, I turned, and she was gone. I started to work on fixing the mess, but her Hummer was still in the driveway… I went upstairs and found her sleeping in my bed, wearing a pair of my pajamas, and holding my big white teddy bear… what… the… hell?

After I fixed the mess and had a bag of popcorn, I guess I fell asleep on the couch, but when I woke up, I was wearing a gold dress and at Staples Center in Siena’s limousine with a pass around my neck.

“And tell Bobby not to fuck up on the pyro this time,” I could see Siena standing outside the limo talking to some fat guy with a thick moustache, “Kid acts like he ate paint chips as a child…. No, I got her message. You know how Kimberly fucking Chaucer is; but she does call when she’s running late and I don’t have to call her back since I got the message, no matter what that crazy bitch told you…. How’s your wife anyway? Is she here? Tell her I‘ve got you working hard, heh heh… yeah, I got some new blood in there. I‘m making superstars, man, superstars.”

I saw the champagne bottles in the bucket and I saw shrimp cocktails sitting on a tray… I’ve never had that before and I ate every single one, then one glass, two glasses, three glasses. When Siena stuck her head in the limo, I was caught and I saw this group of people with her, some male, some female.

“Let’s just have the meeting inside guys,” she said to them, “The champagne and food is inside.”

Siena gave me a look; it was a smile, and she said, “You can sit wherever you want in there and have whatever you want. But try to stay out of trouble; that means stay away from the locker room area. There are a lot of conflicting personalities in OPW and I don’t want my three million dollar investment ruined before she even debuts. I didn’t have a problem with that. I just went to a suite and ordered about fifty things. But I just had to get up and walk around a bit. What was she talking about, “conflicting personalities?” The show hadn’t even started yet and I headed for the locker room area. I had on a pass that Siena said could get me anywhere in the building, so they let me back there. And I saw something that made me duck into the bathroom… Hood. The girl who challenged me in the field; she was walking with some short girl with brown hair, a bunch of tattoos, and a thick English accent, like she should be teaching an etiquette class or something. I wasn’t afraid of Hood; as far as I was concerned, I had beaten her. It was just that I didn’t want to get into another fight. I got out of the bathroom and there was this blonde haired girl going in; she was about an inch taller than I was and she was dressed in a red dress.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” she said

“Nothing,” I responded with a chuckle, “Absolutely nothing.”

“You better watch yourself, you little bitch,” she said sneering at me, “I’m Bionic Karin; I’ll kick your fucking ass.”

“But I’m still a virgin,” I said with a smile, “So, you’ve put my ass in the wrong category.”

She threw a punch at me, but I caught it, squeezed her hand and shoved her into the bathroom. Then I turned around and walked smack into a pair of boobs just as Karin was coming back at me. I fell on my butt and I looked up… she was 6’2” and wearing a green dress that fit her well; she had light brown skin and light eyes with long black hair and a nice shade of red to her lipstick… but I was still looking at her boobs.

“I’m up here,” she said, “I don’t know what’s going on, but back here in this area, we don’t do scraps.”

“You’re a hypocrite, Glory,” Karin said, “You fight backstage all the time. And that doesn’t matter anyway. She attacked me!”

“I don’t care,” Glory said and now, I recognized her; she looked a lot different without the Mohawk and the one pieces and all the ferocity, “Get up and get out of here. You want to fight? Do it in a ring; do it in a cage; do it in a street; just don‘t do it back here.”

And with that, she walked away. Karin turned and looked at me, saying, “This isn’t over.”

I went cautiously back to my suite; that was all I needed of the locker room area. I just kept telling myself “three million dollars.” By then, the card had started and I heard nothing but cheering and screaming and chanting, so I turned on the television, turned up the sound, but I watched the show from the seats on the deck of the suite. I was enjoying myself; I had everything I could want to eat… and then it happened. Kimberly Chaucer, the lady from “One On One” who’s Asian and makes almost forty million dollars a year interviewing people, came to the ring and said this.

“Before we have your main event tonight, I am here because it’s time for another Chaucer Challenge. Yes, one of these lucky fake ass cat fighting bitches is going to get a chance at a special prize. And what do all you greedy ass bitches want, huh? Money!! Last time I did a Chaucer Challenge, Marie B’s nasty shitty ass accepted and she wound up interviewing Echo and getting her ass kicked, but I wound up fighting Allison Payne… and that didn’t go too well for me. So, I’m looking to make better on this next one. I’ve been watching these stupid youtube videos of this redheaded bitch who everyone calls “The Fighting Honor Student.” Her name is Marissa Simmons and she lives here in Los Angeles (see my story “Rivals” for more on Marissa); you know what? I see this little girl with her nonchalant attitude on these videos and she acts like she’s better than everybody else! She uses those dumb one liners and that innocent smile and she really is full of herself!! She walks around like she’s Michael fucking Jackson!! Fuck that bitch!!! You’ve got all these famous for nothing people here in this shitty city!! Paris Hiltons and Kim Kardashians and Bristol Palins and Kate Gosselin and Octo-mom and all these bitches who didn’t work for anything, but they’re all over the television… and now, this bitch. I thought Hood was pathetic… I thought Marie B. was pathetic… but Marissa takes the cake!

I know she is… because you are a bunch of fucking degenerate losers (crowd boos). I wish she was here so that I could kick her ass, but then again, you losers would love to see a professional journalist and interview icon like me get my nails dirty on someone like her, wouldn’t you? Well, fat fucking chance, Los Angeles! So, as I was saying, to the Chaucer Challenge. Any woman who takes out Marissa Simmons and brings me concrete evidence that you did it will receive one million dollars in cash, because most of you stupid bitches probably don’t have bank accounts and think a direct deposit is code for anal sex. That is my challenge; find that bitch; take her out; bring me evidence; win one million dollars. Oh and FEMALES ONLY… you know how some folks don’t understand something the first million times you say it.”

WHAT????????????????????? And then, she puts my face on the big screen so that everyone can see it. I had to get out of there.

“Room service!!”

More food!! I mean, I had ordered another pizza, so I had to get it. When I opened the door… wham!! A punch hit me in the nose and dropped me flat on my back; my dress rode up.

“Marissa… you didn’t shave”… Bianca… but she had the pizza; she just put it down and closed the door.

“Oh, it’s just you,” I said, “I was expecting a challenge, like maybe a million members of Xerxes’ Immortals or the Jedi council or the ladies from The View. Hey, they can be pretty tough, especially Whoopi Goldberg.”

“Fuck you, Marissa!!” she rumbled, ripping off her room service outfit and she had on a dark purple, like as in almost black one piece with an oval opening showing her stomach and her deep triangular shaped navel, “I’m going to beat you once and for all!”

“Right,” I said getting to my feet, “And then, you’ll wake up.”

She rushed me, smiling ear to ear and I waited for her so that I could hit her with my palm strike, but she stopped outside of my range and threw an underhanded shot that hit me just below my breasts in my solar plexus… “OUGH!!” I cried and folded forward and she cracked me with a right cross to my jaw, grabbed me by my arm and slung me into the couches, knocking one over. I had to admit, I didn’t expect to be on the floor, and she ran at me again and I figured I’d just bend over and tackle her to knock the wind out of her, but as soon as I bent over, she leapfrogged me, grabbing my head and throwing me as she landed. I flipped upside down and landed across a chair, my stomach across the neck of the chair as I let out an “OOF!!! Ahhh!!!” I tried to stand back up fast, but she helped me by grabbing my hair and punching me in the jaw, “Unnhh!!” I groaned from the punch and I knocked me back down.

“I don’t hear you talking, bitch,” she said as she ran at me

“I was just observing a moment of silence for your pride, Bianca,” I said as I kicked the chair into her, but she hurdled it and dove on me, grabbing my wrists and pinning me down. I was far stronger than she was, even if she was taller than I was. I pushed my wrist up and put my feet on her stomach, kicking her off, but she did a backflip in midair and drove both her booted feet down on my stomach and I let out a “WHOOOSH!!!” as she stood on me and looked down. I knew my eyes were wide and I knew I was breathing heavily.

“Is that all you got?” I said, cracking a weak smile, “By the way, you look like an anorexic eggplant in that outfit. I‘ve got pizza if you want some… but you already know that. Thanks for bringing it.”

I grabbed the tips of her shoes and bent her toes back forcing her to fall backwards, but she cartwheels backwards and as I get to my feet, I duck a spinning kick and slam a hook to her ribs and an uppercut to her chin, knocking her back a few steps, but when I rush in, she does a split to avoid my next two punches, rises and head butts me under the chin, slams another uppercut into my stomach, “UHH!!” I groaned and I felt my legs buckling and I couldn’t get them to stay steady as she grabbed me by my hair and chopped me across my throat… “ACKKK!!!” I grabbed my throat and backed up, looking at her as she threw a thrust kick into my stomach, knocking me through the glass display and back onto the balcony… I rolled down the few stairs and hit my head on the railing as she came down to grab me, but I threw a palm strike right on her bellybutton… “OOP!!” she cried as she jumped. I grabbed her around her waist, spun her and threw her in a belly to belly suplex up the stairs, then I jump kicked her back into the living room of the suite.

“I missed the main event because of you,” I said, “You’re lucky I got in free or else I’d be taking my refund out of your ass instead of just getting the usual.”

“You talk too much,” she said as we circled each other. She jabbed me in the chin, punched me in the stomach with a straight right that forced an “OOF!!” from me, and hurt me with a right to my left side, then she knocked me down with a left uppercut under my chin.

“Soooo,” I said, my head spinning and I was just so surprised at how much she’d gotten better, “Are you doing this for that Chaucer Challenge?”

“No,” she laughed, “I’ll show you why I’m doing this.”

I got to my feet, but she hit me right in the stomach so hard, I didn’t make a sound. I doubled over and she grabbed me by my wrists and pinned me against the wall… then, it really happened… she shoved her tongue in my mouth and kissed me. Then, she grabbed my crotch.

“This is what I want, Marissa,” she said, “You’ve grown on me… if I can’t beat you, I will take you, all of you.”

What… the… hell?????????? She stepped back and saw that I was confused and weirded out by this… but that was all I needed. I gave her a shy smile, then I hit her right in the jaw with a right cross from hell. She dropped and I grabbed the pizza and ran for my life.

“You won’t deny me, Marissaaaaaa!!” I could hear her yelling as I got to the elevator. Surprisingly, no one recognized me and before I knew it, I was back at Siena’s limo. I opened the door and dove in, ducking low… and then I realized my head was on Siena’s lap.

“Marissa, I didn’t know you cared,” she said and she sounded drunk

“Get me out of here!!!!” I yelled

“Oh, the Kimberly Chaucer thing?” she said

"This is crazy!!!" I said; I just couldn't take it anymore; this was too weird and every time somebody looked at me on the way out, I still cringed. As weird as it seems admitting this, as fearless as I was... this was scary, and as scary as Siena was... I kinda felt safe around her.

“No one’s gonna touch you while you’re with me, but I've got shit to do tomorrow. I'll put you some place where you'll be okay, but if you step out of there... you're fair game, kid. Driver, to my beach house… chop chop!!”

"I hope you've got a packed refrigerator," I said, munching on a piece of pizza while we sped away

What a weird day. And I had a feeling it was only going to get weirder.

To be continued…
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 04:22:09 AM by howardcosell »

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 12:47:25 PM »
HAHA!!!! I didn't think I could like this character any more than I already did, but gy god, you've just gone and made her the CUTEST little thing!!! That naivety running through her was just an awesome touch!!! The whole powerful strength, the way she has a photographic memory and can duplicate certain things she sees gives her an unusual slant that makes her all the more fascinating. The obsession with food is just hilarious! But that naivety! It’s like she can’t lose because she’s too naïve to understand what losing is! LOL

When I first read the part where she jumped at the chance to work for Siena I was a little thrown off, I thought it didn’t feel right for the reluctant warrior to so eagerly sign up for the OPW but then… that twist that she so blindly assumed she was being offered an office job or an executive job… an 18 year old who hasn’t finished school yet?! That was n adorable twist! And it really helped cement her nature even more. I’m enjoying her nemesis too! Bianca’s ever growing boldness and obsession, LOVE IT ALL!!!!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 05:20:40 PM »
thanks Gemma :)

It'll be interesting to see how Marissa progresses through this with the Chaucer Challenge and the million dollar bounty on her head... she still has to go to school... ;)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »
thank you so much!! I'm so glad you guys like the story and like Marissa. :)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 06:38:29 PM »
thank you so much!! I'm so glad you guys like the story and like Marissa. :)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 12:12:23 AM »
Sunday was my sleep in, eat in, watch as many of Siena Blaze’s dvds and home movies as I can in day. Siena was right; there was plenty of food and I found enough cookbooks in that beach house to make so many recipes and even had the confidence to add to them. But you know what was odd, though by now, I had gotten used to it? There were a bunch of people outside the beach house watching me like I was in an ant farm or at a zoo or something. No one was coming onto the property, but they sure were watching from just outside of it; many of them had binoculars, so I found a pair and started watching them, while I tried to down the seven foot long hero sandwich I’d made for myself. I could see the guys out in the ocean surfing, and I watched them long enough that I decided to change to my bathing suit and try it.

I waited until really late in the evening, when the sun was setting and disappearing into the ocean and it’s that beautiful time when you can see the sun, the moon, and the stars all out at once. In fact, it took me longer to get outside because I made a canvas, a paint brush and mixed some of the paints I found in the basement and painted the scene. Then, I found a surfboard and figured Siena wouldn’t mind. If it got broken, I’d just have her take it out of the three million dollars she was going to pay me. I put on my white one piece and made my way outside; there were some folks walking on the beach and it was so romantic; no creeps or wannabe fighters in sight. I thought that maybe this Chaucer Challenge foolishness had worn off. And then, I felt like I was stuck in a sandstorm as I heard all this noise from above and saw a helicopter descending down on the beach and saw the cocky 5‘7“ 130 lb blonde who introduced herself to me at the OPW event as Bionic Karin looking down at me.

“Hey you little bitch!!” she yelled, then I saw her turning and fussing at the pilot, “Easy!! Let it down EASY, you fucking idiot!! If one strand on one of my curls comes out, you‘re gonna be on toilet duty for the rest of the year!! Ohhhh… fuck this!!”

She jumped out of the helicopter and landed on the beach. She had on a black lycra collared top that came to the middle of her flat stomach and was a zip up… kinda odd and she had matching black lycra shorts and red boots and black socks.

“You should take those boots off,” I said with a smile, “Feel the sand between toe-ooh-ohs.”

“I just got a thousand dollar pedicure,” she said with a sneer, “And I’m not ruining it on a bitch like you.”

“So uhm,” I started, “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“What?” she said, stepping closer to me

“Where’s my pizza?” I said, and her face turned beet red, “And since you’re late, not only do I get my pizza for free, but I’m not tipping you… no, on second thought, here’s a tip. You shouldn’t put a big ass zipper on a lycra top… it looks, kinda… stupid.”

“Fuck you!!! Let’s fight!!!” she shouted and threw an overhand right that was very skilled for such a primitive style of punch, but I ducked under it, then she threw the submarine shot at my stomach and I just folded out of the way; she threw a sweeping kick and twirled on her toes like a ballerina, but I jumped over it and did a double split toe touch, backflipped, and landed a few feet away from her.

“I heard you’re a cheerleader and a gymnast,” I said with a smile, “How do you like my style?”

“You suck!” she said, “We’re gonna finish what we started at the Ultimate Catfighter Finale!”

“But I don’t wanna fiiiiiiiight you! Everybody always wants to fight me; I just wanna chill!! Can‘t we just talk about this over a bowl of Raisin Bran tomorrow morning? The two scoops kind? With bacon, eggs, toast, cheese, Welch‘s Grape Juice, some hash browns, pancakes with Ms. Butterworth Syrup? Leggo My Eggo? Trix are for kids? A cookie is a cookie, but Fig Newtons are fruit and cake? Come onnnnn; I don‘t wanna!!!” I said, trying to sound as whiny as possible and making my puppy dog eyes and pouty mouth… and then it occurred to me that this girl was probably about the same age as I was and that wouldn’t work on her.

“I’m gonna shut you up!!” she charged and I must admit, this bitch was hella fast; I actually tripped over my own feet backing away from her and landed on my butt and she stopped and looked down at me.

“Ha, ha, ha!!” she put her hand to her mouth and turned it towards me like she was making the “brick wall” gesture and she laughed what had to be the cockiest, most annoying laugh I’ve ever heard in my life. Her tummy, toned and tanned as it was, shook from my clumsiness and I got to my knees and slammed my fist right on her oblong innie bellybutton and saw her double over with a “Guuhh!!”

“Does this mean I didn’t make the squad?” I said, wrapping my legs around her head, doing a handstand and throwing her down in the sand on the top of her head, “Hey! That’s cool; you’re the best ostrich impersonator I’ve ever seen.”

She violently yanked her head out of the sand and stared at me… I knew she was pissed; her hair was a mess and I was thinking of another one liner to throw at her, but she threw sand in my eyes… I always fall for the powdery stuff thrown in my eyes tactics… drat!! And then she threw a thunderous submarine shot into my stomach, just above my bellybutton. I let out an “OOUUGGHH!!” and folded over and she spun and hit me with a kick to the right side, did a split and came up with an uppercut to my chin that took me off my feet, but still hits my solar plexus with a side kick while crossing her arms in a Philly Shell looking block and I let out an “ugghhh!!!” before I went down on my back.

“Not so cocky now, huh bitch?” she said

“Wow, you whipped me good,” I said, “But since you’re still here, I’d like to personally invite you to your own graduation from the ‘I Got My Ass Kicked By Marissa’ School for those suffering from Cocky Richy Bitchy-itis. You‘re not the first graduate. You should meet Bianca.”

“Ooh, do you see me shaking in my boots?” she said as I got up and she turned to her side and assumed a martial arts stance with her left leg forward, left arm out, low and flat, and her right arm underhanded and with a fist.

“No, you’re not shaking at all,” I responded, “Wait a minute…”

I ran to the water and looked at my reflection, then I ran back and raised my fists, “That’s funny; I’m not shaking in my boots either. Come on, Bionic Baby; I’ve got to put you to sleep early; “iCarly” is coming on Nickelodeon in a half an hour, and after that, Justin Bieber will be in concert. Don‘t you like Justine Bieber? Like baby, baby, baby, oooh, like baby, baby, baby-- OOOOHHH!!!”

She nailed me in the stomach with another sidekick and dropped me to my hands and knees and once again, I got to hear the wonderful “ha, ha, ha” from her.

“Yeah,” I said coughing, “You don’t seem like a Bieber Beaver… with that ridiculous top, you’re probably a Lady Gaga fan. With all that sand in your hair, I‘m sure she‘d thank me for making you look more the part. But you can‘t wear any of those t-bone steaks in there!! They‘re mine!!”

“Do you ever shut up?” she said, still sneering, throwing a kick at me while I was down, but I caught her foot and yanked off her boot and her sock in one pull and looked at her soft little foot with her little violet toenails… a thousand dollar pedicure? I stuck it right in the sand and hit her in the face with her boot and she let out a “Mmph!!” and fell, giving me the chance to yank off her other boot and sock. But she rolled on her shoulders and kicked back, hitting my breasts with both her bare feet, and while that hurt, I turned and cart wheeled myself around, then fired off my jumping sidekick, but she grabbed my leg and yanked down… my face and chest took the impact on the sand.

“I’m gonna make you clean the sand off my feet with your tongue, bitch!” she groaned and I could feel her standing on my head and her toes wiggling in my red hair, like she was using my hair to wipe her feet off. That really was annoying because it was bad enough, big as my head is, to have a 130 lb girl standing on it, she was also rubbing my face in the sand when she was moving her feet around.

“Readyyyy OK!!” she said, mocking me with her some stupid cheer, “She’s the biggest loser in town; she can’t get up because she’s always down; she’s just a bitch who broke out of the pound; she’s Marissa The Fighting Circus Clown!! Did you like my little cheer, bitch?”

“Give me an N; give me an OHHHH!!!” I cried as I felt my legs being bent in a Boston crab and felt her big firm butt sitting on my back. The pain was incredible; she was a strong girl and a skilled fighter for such a snobby obnoxious bitch… but not as strong as I am, not at all. I did a push up and threw my legs forward, but I guess she didn’t want to eat sand again, so let me go before I broke the hold, then she tried for a camel clutch and I stood up before she could get it locked on, then she went for a full nelson and I threw my arms down and broke it… she hit my back with a hard shot, but I just rolled with it; another shot to the back and I staggered away from her. She followed and aimed one for my face but I blocked it, looked at her and did my best Hulk Hogan impersonator, widening my eyes and pointing at her. By then, a crowd had showed up and I knew I’d be on youtube again and I was hearing my name being chanted. She seemed like she was confused and I was thinking, “wow… it’s really working!!” Then… she kicked me in the crotch and I coughed and went back down.

“GET UP, MARISSAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“You suck, Karin, you fucking cheater!! It’s not her fault her pussy is bigger than yours, you Bionic Bitch!!!”

“Hey, don’t you hurt Marissa!!! Get up, Marissa, and give that blonde skank a Bionic Biopsy!!!”

“Come on, Marissa!!! Do it for your country, baby yeahhhhhhh!!!! Bionic beat down that blonde bimbo!!!”

“All you people can kiss my ass!!” Karin shouted, “And this bitch will kiss my foot!”

I got to my hands and knees when Karin tried to stick her foot in my mouth… so I bit her toes and she screamed “Ahhhhhh!!!!”

“Mmm, strawberry. Look, I’m sorry about your thousand dollar pedicure,” I said getting to my feet while she hopped around holding her foot, “I promise I’ll buy you another one when my first check comes in.”

I looked at my water proof watch, “Oh gosh!! I’m gonna miss iCarly and I promised myself I’d make some homemade pizza rolls! All I wanted to do was surf a little bit, hang ten, catch some waves, duuuuude. But you came here in your chopper with her zipper suit and your curls and pedicures and you messed all that up. Can’t you find somebody else to bother? Why don’t you just wake up and realize that you’re not going to beat me?”

“Wanna bet?” she said and she threw a palm strike at my stomach, but I grabbed her hand, twisted it while moving behind her, thus bringing her arm around her own neck and sticking my other arm between her arm and her neck and applying pressure to her neck… I know; the word “neck” is in there an awful lot… but I saw this move and it’s called a cobra clutch and I went ahead and lock a body scissors in for the hell of it. I applied approximately forty pounds of force and she was out in four seconds. I didn’t want to hurt the girl any more than I had to; somebody with an attitude like hers has probably got some deep insecurities, and all the money in the world wouldn’t be able to scrub those away. In a weird way, I even felt like Karin and I had something in common, but I couldn’t figure out what it was.

“Wow Karin,” I said, looking at her unconscious body, but talking to her like she‘s awake, “I guess if we had bet, I would’ve won. And you did finally wake up… just in reverse.”

I heard the crowd chanting my name; I saw the people jumping for joy… it was so not my style. All I wanted to do was surf for the first time in my life and take advantage of a nice evening, and I got a free fight on the beach instead with a bitch who couldn‘t take a hint and will probably want to fight me again once she wakes up. I picked up the surfboard and made my way inside to cook my homemade pizza rolls and watch television. Then, I studied a bit, which only means I looked at the work and filed it in my mind. Like I said, my memory is literally photographic and my mind is like a sponge. The sad thing is that I fell asleep and didn’t even get to see Justin Bieber. When I woke up, it was the middle of the night and I realized that I would have to take my bike to school tomorrow. I went to the garage to see if my bike was even there and I saw something that made my jaw drop… a silver Lamborghini. O…M…G!!!!!!!! Maybe, maybe I could drive it to school. I sat up for hours and stared at the car and when I wasn’t doing that, I was researching it and learning about it.

It took me a good seventeen minutes, but I was able to hack the alarm system and hotwire the car. I guess if Siena was mad about it, I’d just pay her back when she gave me my first pay check. I just couldn’t sleep, so I went into the home gym and started working out… that didn’t help, so after I had another meal, I jumped in the lambo and drove around Los Angeles. You know; it’s funny because I read that these cars are fast, but I’m pretty sure that something was done to that one to make it even faster. And I couldn’t figure out how to get the radio off that stupid hard rock… there were no knobs on the inside of the car. When I got back, I only had an hour before class, time enough to have breakfast, shower and drive on down there, but I was ready and I back on out, there was a large brown skinned woman, roughly 6’5” and I estimated 250 lbs… she had the build of She-Hulk, strong but with large breasts, large legs, and a huge butt. She had long curly hair with a strange shine to it, like someone had dumped a bucket of glitter in her hair and she had crystal looking eyes and she was wearing a black suit with an opening down the middle and black boots. She was in the middle of the street and blocking my path, so I got out.

“Look miss,” I said, “If you want an autograph or to give me a Bionic Karin thousand dollar pedicure, you’re going to have to wait for me to come back… if you’ve got my donuts, you can give them to me now,” I said with a smile. I was in my white shirt with a brown tie, brown skirt, and black shoes and I smiled and flapped my hair to one side. She just looked at me and smile back.

“UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!” I doubled over and jumped from what had to be the hardest punch to the stomach I’ve ever taken. I couldn’t breathe; I couldn’t move; I couldn’t do anything, but she wasn’t going to give me the chance. She put my head between her legs, flipped me up and dropped me right on the hood of the car in a Jackknife Powerbomb… and it left a very large dent… ugh… Siena’s not gonna like that.

“My name is Black Diamond,” she said as I stared up at the sky and dreamed of a hot fudge sundae, “I’m here because of the million dollar bounty on your head. So, come on little girl… come on and get you head smashed in.”

“Ummm,” I said, still hurting like crazy… I felt like I was paralyzed, “Could we do this after I come back? Or on second thought, could we do this NEVER… I’ve got a test in an hour.”

“Hell no!” she said, yanking me up by my shoulders, but for some reason, we both wound up on the hood of another car, a black Escalade. I felt someone grab my arm and throw me in it, then we backed up and Black Diamond fell on her back. There were two men in dark suits sitting in the front seats and I saw Black Diamond pounding on the Lamborghini in anger… ugh… Siena’s not gonna like this.

“You could say ‘thank you,’ you know.” That voice… not again… Bianca.

“Can I get back out and take my chances with Black Diamond?” I said, and she tackled me and tried to pin me down on the backseat.

“You will be mine, Marissa!” she said, “I’m going to beat you and then, you will submit to me and you will be my friend!!”

“WHAT?!!!” What the hell is wrong with her? Friend?

“My parents are coming into town and I need you to be at my mansion tomorrow night!” she fired back, “For some stupid reason, my father is a huge fan of yours and when I told him I go to school with you, he nearly shit his pants. That’s the longest conversation I’ve ever had with him since I told him I was bi. I told him that you’re my girlfriend and he loved it. You have to help me, Marissa!!”

“How… about… NO,” I said and pushed her off of me. She went back against the door but she looked at me and smiled

“You think you’ve got a choice, Marissa?” she said, “Driver, take the long way to school, will you? Marissa, if you won’t help me, I will force you.”

“I have a suggestion, torture me by swinging by McDonalds and getting me a sausage biscuit.”

“You won’t be such a smart ass when I’m done with you,” were her last words before she dove on me again and we wrestled on the back seat.

Great… another day in the life of Marissa “The Fighting Honor Student” Simmons. I had a feeling this was gonna be a long complicated ride to school… but a free one.

To be continued…

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 04:24:21 AM »
thanks a lot! Marissa is going to have some challenges ahead, even a future story that will be written by another author here. I'm glad people are enjoying her.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 02:52:36 AM »
Such an amazing character! the witty exchanges are flawless! "Give me an N, Give me an OOOHHH!" genius!!! I'm liking the fact that we're slowly seeing more of her arch nemisis Bianca too! this one has legs! it can run and run and run!

x G x

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 05:46:10 AM »
it's fun writing this. I don't know how I come up with the dialogue and keep Marissa from becoming annoying when she whines. Having a solid bunch of baddies for her to play with helps. Will Marissa make it to graduation in one piece?

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2011, 04:16:45 AM »
I try to update this once a month and I've gotten so busy in my real life that I've fallen behind with it. Sorry; I haven't forgotten about it at all and I know what I'm going to do next with it. As soon as I get some time to nail this out, I will and hopefully, that will be in the next two days or so.