News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rivals

• 22 Replies

Offline harpua13

• God Member
Re: Rivals
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 10:00:34 PM »
brother, you've never once let me down. I love this shit. Thanks so much.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 03:14:07 AM »
well, that's what I'm here for and I greatly appreciate the compliment. I hate knowing what I want to write, but not having time to do it. That really drives me up the wall, but I've got soooooooo many responsibilities and work has picked up. But I'm doing this one lol. I love writing this series.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 04:40:49 AM »
It’s not such a good feeling having your head mashed in a leather seat while a 5’10” athletic girl with silver hair and a snobby bitchy attitude works over your already aching stomach, but that’s the position I’m in now. Every punch hurts as she’s yanked my shirt up and getting her shots in on my bellybutton, my solar plexus, and everything between… but it’s okay. I can live with it because for one thing, I’m having a thought. I’m thinking about how I was in this same position a few weeks ago after Black Diamond power bombed me on Siena’s Lamborghini and how Bianca, the same Bianca who’s grinning with every groan or whoosh of air that comes out of me when she hits me, scooped me up and drove me to school… no, no, no… her bodyguards drove us to school. What a trip to come full circle right back to this! I thought Bianca just didn’t like me, then after all those times we fought and she kept on losing and kept on coming back, I thought she was obsessed with beating me, then she said she wants to be my girlfriend… EWWWWW!!!! I don’t think of her that way… and really, I don’t know if I’ve ever thought of another girl like that… I don’t know… I just wanted to eat some food and enjoy some life, you know? I didn’t ask to be famous, but it seems like everybody’s out to get me now, especially after Kimberly Chaucer put a one million dollar bounty on my head. This has really been a strange couple of weeks and it’s led me right back to fighting with Bianca on the backseat of an SUV. Oh me!! So, let’s go back in time to the last time I was doing this.

So, we’re fighting and she’s getting in a lot of shots to my tummy… and I’m wrestling her and trying to mash my body against hers to protect my tummy. I had figured her out quite some time ago; she loves to hit me in my tummy and seems to get off on the noises I make, and we both prefer to fight in a more open space than the backseats of an SUV, but one thing I’ve learned since all this unwanted popularity is that my opponent usually chooses where she loses… hey! I like the ring of that! But they all have popped up and got knocked back down. I’ve had Hoods and War Hogs, and Dominique Trix’s and Bionic Karins with Bionic Pedicures and even fought Siena in Wal-Mart. Can’t anybody take a hint? Everybody wants to play “beat up the friendly redhead;” I wish they’d all play “buy the friendly redhead dinner”… just thinking that makes me hungry. Dinner, mmm…. Anyway, I was already pretty weak from Black Diamond’s attack, so Bianca was definitely getting the best of me and had me pinned with a bear hug on the seat and that’s when I heard her security say, “We’re here.”

“What do you want?” Bianca said

“What do I want?” I responded, looking at her funny, “You’re the one who won’t leave m alone and you asked me what do I want? Geez!”

“Look, you stupid bitch!! What’s your fucking order?!!” she was really hot now and she was shaking me.

I’m thinking ‘what the hell is she talking about?’ and that’s when I realized that they drove to McDonald’s to get me breakfast like I suggested.

“Ooooooh, McDonald’s!” my eyes lit up at the sight of those beautiful golden arches. They actually got me breakfast. It was soooooo weird, but yet, so cool. So, I gave her a palm strike to her chest and she slid into the other door while I rolled down the window on my side and yelled my order. I could see Bianca sitting next to me with her arms folded watching me scarf down two pancake breakfasts, five hash browns, three parfaits, an egg McMuffin, a large sweet tea and eight packets of grape jelly. But as soon as I took that last bite and swallowed, her fist buried itself right in my tummy and I burped right in her face.

“Mind your manners!!” she yelled as she backhanded me, but I caught her wrist and twisted it, but she kicked me low in the tummy and I went against the door. She reached over my shoulder and opened it and we both fell out onto the sidewalk in front of school. We fought all the way to class she kept getting me with sneaky shots to the belly and lefts and rights to my face when my arms would come down, but the two or three shots I’d land for in response to her six or seven would send her rolling and moaning down the hall. She just wouldn’t stop coming though; she was determined to beat me and as weakened as I already was… not to mention, as FULL as I was, I wasn’t going to let her win. It’s just that every time I fought her up to that point, she was getting better and better. She grabbed me by my throat and shoved me against the wall next to the door of our classroom, then she fired three uppercuts into my belly just below my bellybutton… I groaned loudly and my eyes widened. I honestly was about to puke and she was smiling and looking at me like she was in it for the long run… then, Mrs. Robinson opened the door and looked at both of us.

“Bianca Cashmere! Marissa Simmons!” she shouted, “What are you two doing here?”

We both looked at her and gave nervous smiles… we even faked a hug to make it look like we weren’t fighting; Bianca even pretended to hold me while I faked crying.

“I can’t believe he broke up with me because I didn’t put mayo on his sandwiiiiiiiiich!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!”

“It’s okay, Marissa,” Bianca said, “Mrs. Robinson, what do you mean? We have our tests today.”

“You didn’t get the letters we sent out?” Mrs. Robinson said and I looked up… I hadn’t been paying much attention to the mail and the last couple of days, I hadn’t even been home.

“You’re both exempt from all exams this week,” she said, fooling with her perfectly round glasses and twiddling with her dark Shirley Temple curls, “You have the entire week off from school. You‘re both straight A students and I‘ve never caught either of you cheating… how did you not know this?”

“Well,” Bianca said, “Marissa’s been dealing with a break-up and all of her superstar popularity and I’ve been neglecting my studies while I help her get over it. In fact, we’re going to go to my mansion and go swimming, then Marissa’s going to help me get the place cleaned up because my parents are coming into town.”

“Well, that’s just aces!” Mrs. Robinson said, “You two are the smartest students here and it’s nice that you’re working together and building a friendship instead of fighting all of the time. Why, I fought so many of the girls in my neighborhood growing up, but they became some of my closest friends.”

Mrs. Robinson was about 5’5”, had nice light brown skin and a perfectly round face with perfect breasts and a great body that she hid in pants suits and dresses that were way too big. But I saw her at a public swimming pool one day in a green one piece and saw how fit she was… she swam fast and strong and when she admitted to us that she was a second degree black belt in kempo and served in the army, but wouldn’t tell us that much about it… I knew there was more to her. Plus, she’s so young and she mentions her husband, but we’ve never seen him. Maybe she’s one of these people who has a dark past and is trying to run from it by being an English teacher… the world is full of those and since I got so “hot” on the internet, all I’ve wanted to do is run away. Bianca put her arm around me while I looked at her; I wasn’t impressed at all with her lies because I hadn’t agreed to do any of that.

“Come on, Marissa,” Bianca said with a grin that looked kind, but bled conniving, “Let’s leave Mrs. Robinson to finish giving the others their tests. We’ve got a week off.”

We got midway down the stairs before she nailed me with an uppercut to the tummy; I groaned out a loud “OUGH!” and lowered my arms as I doubled forward… like I said, the bitch is sneaky.

“Now, you’re going to come to the mansion and we will go swimming,” she said, with no demand in her voice, kinda like she knew it was going to happen

“How about… NO,” I said as I popped my head up and let it nail the point of her chin. She cried out as she stumbled and fell down the stairs, reaching out to me to catch her… as if. I casually pranced down as she was on her ass looking at me.

“Hey, I tried to catch you,” I said with a smile, “I was gonna do it with telekinesis.”

“You’re a real smart ass bitch, Marissa,” she said, still down, “But I’m about to give you your just desserts.”

“Good, ‘cause I’ve been craving strawberry cheesecake… OOF!!” she posted off her hands and jumped, side kicking me in the stomach and I was suddenly the one on my ass, but I swept her feet out from under her before she could say something cocky, and we both were on our asses batting our lashes at each other.

“Marissa, I really do need your help,” she said, sounding genuinely worried

“So?” I responded, “I don’t need yours and you’re really freaking me out.”

“My Dad loves you and I don’t have much of a relationship with him,” she was really sounding upset and she got to her feet and offered me a hand up, “Please Marissa. Please come to my house and be there for me.”

“Let me run through this,” I said, ignoring her gesture, getting to my feet and dusting myself off, then pulling out that oatmeal raisin granola bar I had in my bra, “You attack me repeatedly after I stopped you from bullying every helpless kid at this school. You stick your tongue down my throat when I just want to be left alone. Before that, you attacked me in the middle of the night after I had a fight with a fat ass warthog named War Hog… you insult the hell out of me in class… and now, you need me to be there for you? Ah… ah…. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Karma is a bitch, Bianca, or maybe I should say karma is a Bianca, bitch!!”

“That’s IT!!!” she throws the hardest punch she can, but I saw it coming and duck… she’s wide open, her chest, stomach, chin, crotch. She put sooooo much into that punch that I’m ready to score the knockout, and then just as my uppercut crashed into her chin, she let out that melodramatic “ohhhhhhhhh!!!” and went down… Siena was looking right at me, and she wasn’t looking happy.

“Uhhhhh, hi Mrs. Blaze, ole bossy ole chummy, ole pally,” I said with a nervous smile

“Save it, kid,” she said, “You and I need to have a talk.”

“Siena, I can explain!” I started, but she put her hand up, then made a gesture for me to follow her to the parking lot. She opened the passenger door of a royal blue Ferrari with a double white racer’s stripe down the middle. Of course, I got in. she took her sunglasses off and shook her head like her short curly blonde hair was long and flowing. She put on what I thought were driver’s gloves, but they were grappling gloves and she cranked up the engine.

“Kid,” she began as we made our way out of the school parking lot, “You’re a part of OPW now. It’s time to break you in.”

“Uhm, I think I’ve been dropped enough times,” I said, “That’s close to broken enough.”

“Tonight, we’ve got our usual Monday night televised show, OPW WAR. I’ve got a cage fight on that card, but I want you to have your first match.”

O…M…G!!!!

“Uhmmmmm… don’t you think I should be… you know… trained first?”

“No,” she said, “You beat me, or at least that’s what you claim. So, you’re ready. We‘re going to the airport now.”

“Wait!” I shouted; I couldn’t believe it, “This card isn’t taking place in Los Angeles? Where is it going to be?”

“Honolulu, Hawaii,” she said with an usual smile… well, you know what? Everything about her is unusual; I’m still trying to get used to it. But flying to Hawaii for a fighting card? We were at the airport in no time flat and I told her that I didn’t have any clothes… which was obvious.

“I know that,” she said with a smirk, “I had a bag packed for you. And yes, I made sure that hideous bathing suit you were wearing when you fought Karin on the beach made it in.”

“I hope there’s more to eat on this flight than peanuts,” I said with a smile, but I was nervous

“Oh by the way, Marissa,” she said looking back at me as the valet took the car and we started into the airport, “I know about my Lamborghini.”

“I didn’t do itttttt!!!” I said, but she was walking pretty quickly and I was trying to catch up, “Well, technically I did do it because my body made the dent, but I was slammed on it!! Come on, Siena, don’t take it out of my paycheck! I’m a good worker!”

She stopped and turned around, staring into my puppy dog eyes as I gave her a big grin.

“Good worker, huh?” she said, “We’ll see how good.”

When we got on the jet, I noticed other than some people in suits, we were the only ones on board. I didn’t see any other wrestlers and I realized this was Siena’s private jet. The room was sooooo spacious; I grabbed a laptop I saw and immediately started surfing the web while Siena kicked back, put her headphones on and went to sleep. I walked around the plane and saw that I had my own room, complete with a bed with Justin Beiber sheets!! It was the bomb!! I figured she must really like me to fly me in like this, or she was taking it out of my check without telling me.

“Care for a nice Hawaiian punch?” a voice said. I turned and looked up and saw a very beautiful woman about 6’3” tall with long black hair with auburn highlights, aqua greenish blue eyes, defined cheekbones and big breasts, a flat, but kinda soft looking stomach with a barely in sticking oval shaped navel, and very wide hips. She was in a coconut bra and grass skirt and she was barefoot. She looked like Tia Carrere from two old movies that I like and remember, “True Lies” and “Wayne’s World.” Well, maybe not old to you, but pretty old to me.

“Sure,” I said with a smile; I was thirsty, “I’d love a nice Hawaiian punch…UNNNHHHH!!!!”

Her right cross knocked me out of the chair and onto the carpeted floor.

“Well,” she said, “You asked for it, sweetheart.”

“Yeah, but it wasn’t very nice,” I said as I slowly got to my feet, but she grabbed me in a tight bear hug and started squeezing me

“So… urrrrrrgggghhhh… did Elton John write that song ‘Island Girl’ about you?” I said, feeling like I’m gonna pop, “You stand about 6’3”, the whole wrap your arms around me thing… are you gonna tell me what you wanted with your White man’s world?”

“Very funny, little girl,” she said, “My name is Paradise; I’m the sixth woman to carry that name in the wrestling world, but I carry it better than any of my predecessors, let me show you!”

She spun around several times before releasing me and slamming me in a release belly to belly suplex. She came at me with a clothesline the second I got to my feet, but I slipped behind her and when she turned around, I got her with two jabs to her chin and one to her belly… she made an “OOP!!” noise that startled me because I didn’t think I hit her that hard and I was surprised at how soft she was there.

“This is gonna be easy,” I said as I loaded up a right cross, but she clapped her hands on either side of my head and stunned me, then she brought her knee up into my tummy, knocking the wind from me, hooking me and suplexing me to the floor. She climbed into the bed and did the double peace signs Jimmy Superfly Snuka pose, then she jumped off and crashed her soft belly across mine. She got pretty high in the air to say she was just jumping off my bed and I don’t know how much she weighed, but I felt every pound.

“You wrinkled my Justin Beiber blanket!” I said as I got to my feet and she rushed in, “Now when I put you to sleep, I’m not gonna tell you a bedtime story!”

She came right at me, but I did a split and posted off my fingertips, ramming my head into her stomach and forcing an “OOOH!!!” from her as she tumbled over, banging her head on the railing of my bed. My cell phone was ringing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” and I was singing right along with it as I picked up Paradise and put her heavy body across my shoulders, jumping up and down in a move I saw and decided to use… torture rack, but I didn’t have it on good enough and she slipped behind me, put me in a full nelson, lifted me up and threw me back in a tiger suplex… thank Heavens my bed was there… but of course, while I was trying to see who was calling, she dove onto me and started wrestling with me on the bed. She was hella strong, let me tell you… I could tell even though she looked like she was in her early 20s, that she had started wrestling very early.

“So uhm, am I gonna get a hula dance?” she didn’t like that joke, “Because right now with you trying to pin me on the bed, it seems like you’re trying to get me ‘laid.’”

She really didn’t like that joke either and she got my wrists and managed to pin me down… but I got my legs around her waist, squeezed as she yelped and we rolled off the bed and to the carpet with me on top.

“Almost Paradise!” I said as she sneered at me

I drew back like I was gonna hit her in the face and she covered up, but the plane landed and that bump knocked me off of her as she got up.

“Hey! No fair!” I said, but the front set of wheels landed and she stumbled… right into an epic right cross from me to her jaw. She hit the floor out cold. And the funny thing is, I went in the little refrigerator, and yup, you guessed it, it was full of Hawaiian Punch. I saved Paradise one. Siena was already off the plane and I went to the hotel, which was definitely a resort hotel… but then again, what Hawaiian hotel wouldn’t be? I went to my room and went to sleep, not noticing and not trying to notice any OPW wrestlers or staff. Bianca kept calling my phone, but I wasn’t answering; I just kept on ordering more and more room service with more and more food as I got more and more nervous. Then, I figured I’d just skip out on them and say that I lost track of the time. That would be the way I’d get out of wrestling! I’d just go to the beach and stay there, so I donned my white one piece and went to the beach and I was shocked when I saw how many people were there… oh boy… there was a wrestling ring and an OPW set-up on the beach. They were going to have the card there and that’s when I realized that my plan had backfired, especially when an aid told me he was glad I was early because he wanted me to try on some wrestling gear. I settled on a simple white one piece, the one I was wearing, for my attire. After all, I was too nervous to design my own wrestling outfit, and way too nervous to sew it, even if they had all the materials. I just wanted to have my match and spend a nice quiet week in Hawaii.

And that’s when it happened… I felt a pain out of this world and then it all went black. When I woke up, I had a big bandage wrapped around my head and I was in a hospital bed. I had enough medicine in me that I couldn’t stop laughing and I felt really numb. Siena was there in the bed next to me… she was a bloody mess with cuts under both her eyes and her face was swollen.

“What the hell happened to you?” I said

“Just settling a score,” she grumbled

“Looks like the score settled you!” I replied; she’s a beautiful woman… but she looked awful and she was still in her red wrestling attire while I was in a hospital robe, “What happened?”

“Glory happened,” she said, “Glory with a steel chair happened thirteen times against my head after Glory’s fists happened all over my face and body.”

“So uhm… does that mean you won?” I said sarcastically

“It was a Hawaiian Streetfight,” she said, as if I could tell the difference between a Hawaiian Streetfight and a New Amsterdam Streetfight or an Istanbul Streetfight or a Toronto Streetfight.

“I think I would’ve taken a Hawaiian punch and then quit. So, you probably already know this, but I didn’t have my match,” I said, “I didn’t even have it in my dreams after someone hit me from behind.”

“Yeah,” she said, shaking her busted up head, “Jonica hit you from behind with a banjo. She’s not having a lot of success in OPW and she’s decided to go that route.”

“Who the hell is Jonica?” I said, not immediately remembering that I had seen her name on the roster, but pulling up her stats in my mind, “Ohhhh… her. I guess she didn’t want to tune it, so she smashed it over my head.”

“I don’t know how you keep your sense of humor, girl.”

“Well,” I said with a shy grin, “I know you’re in worse shape than I am, so I know that it’s not that bad.”

“Oh dear!! Oh dear!!” Not that voice… Bianca rushed into the hospital room and hugged me and I tried to push her off, but I was too drugged to do it.

“Who the hell is this?” Siena said

“I’m Bianca Cashmere,” she said, “I’m Marissa’s friend, classmate, advisor, and sparring partner. I‘m here to take her back to her hotel room.”

“The hell you are!! You’re nothing but-- mmmmppphhhh!!!” she covered my mouth before I could finish. I could see Siena studying the interaction very closely and she seemed to almost smile when she saw Bianca tracing my right nipple with her thumb… ewww!!

“Whatever,” Siena said, turning over and facing the window, “You girls play nice and have fun.”

I couldn’t do much; I was so drugged; I couldn’t feel my fingers and toes and the whole room was turning as Bianca put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me to her limousine. What the hell was she doing in Hawaii? What the hell was this Jonica bitch doing hitting me with a banjo? Where the hell was my dinner? She yanked off my robe and there I was, completely naked and covering up while she forcefully dressed me in a red cocktail dressed and pushed my feet into some matching heels, taking off my bandage and putting makeup all over whatever damage Jonica had done. I was kinda helpless and I dozed off. When I woke up, I was sitting on a king sized bed and hearing Bianca calling my name. I slowly got up and walked through the doors into a large dining room. There they were, Bianca in a silvery dress with so much jewelry on; some woman with her hair up and a really disgusted look on her face, and a man with black hair and a very thin moustache… like Gomez from The Addams Family and thick glasses. He started sweating and widening her eyes at the sight of me and I was completely weirded out.

“Come and sit with us, Marissa,” Bianca said, sounding so kind… yeah right, “These are my parents, Agatha and Rhett Cashmere.”

She said that like I was supposed to know who they are… yes, the Cashmere are billionaires with their long line of make-up are their hotel chains and all that other stuff they’re trying to monopolize.

“Is that lobster?” I couldn’t believe it. The table was F-U-L-L of food, several quails and turkeys, lobsters, mashed potatoes and sooooo much more… I grabbed the lobster with my bare hand and thanks to my numbness, I didn’t drop it because with the steam coming from it, I know it was hot as hell. I ripped the tail off of it and chowed down. Hell, I was the celebrity at the table anyway; at least, according to Bianca and I just closed my eyes, only opening them to grab another plate… but I could hear her father muttering things to himself in this nerdy voice, and when I looked at him, he looked at me like I caught him doing something… not to mention, his hands were under the table and he was really sweating… wait… was he… EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

“She is so beautiful,” he’d say, “Her perfect figure as she tears into the silky flesh of the buttery roasted tilapia, her shoes so elegant, but close-toed, I imagine every one of her little toes, perfectly slightly curled and perfumed with some form of product that my wife and I created.”

What a weirdo… then the mother spoke.

“This is our hotel,” she said, making many gas faced expressions for such a beautiful woman, “We will have to renovate this place and fire whoever’s in charge of cleaning it up… there’s dust in here.”

“Oh Mom,” Bianca said, her voice getting lighter, “It’s not so bad, right?”

“You wouldn’t know, Bianca,” she said, “You’re not looking very elegant yourself. Your hair is a mess; your dress is not tailored right… and you’ve gained weight. I’m disappointed in you.”

Bianca’s face turned red with embarrassment as she lowered her head.

“Marissa looks great!” her father chimed in, sticking his tongue out while I didn’t consider losing my appetite, despite his gross behavior.

“I’ll show you,” Bianca said, “After dinner, I’ll show you how much I’ve improved with fighting because Marissa and I will have a match.”

“How disgusting,” her mother said, “Women don’t fight. We put you in those martial arts classes to improve your self defense and discipline… we never thought you would lower yourself to such a nasty, despicable---”

“YESSSSSSSSS!!!!” her father said, his eyeglasses fogging up as he stared at me.

“Rhett honey,” her mother said, sounding suddenly high pitched and sweet, “you don’t need to see her fight; she’s just an eighteen year old girl… you have me! I can fight for you!”

“But not like her,” he said, “She is so elegant when she fights; her feet are so athletic, yet so petite and gorgeous.”

I was deliberately stuffing my face full of food to prevent myself from saying anything, and before I knew it, I was waiting for it to digest when Bianca tackled me to the floor.

“Yes, YeSSS, YESSSSSS!!!!” her father started shouting, “Take her shoes off!!! Take her shoes off!!! I want to smelllllllllll her feeeeeeeeet…. YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!”

Now, I was drugged up pretty badly and the room was already spinning; this was something I didn’t need and we were rolling around when I pinned her down.

“Marissa,” she said with so much desperation in her voice, “you have to let me beat you… please… you see how they treat me… you have to let me win.”

“What about all those poor kids you used to bully?” I replied while she rolled herself back on top, but I reversed my own position and slid behind her, locking her in a scissor sleeper, “What about me when I just wanted to be left alone? Bianca, you’ve been nothing but a bitch and now, you’re getting what you deserve.”

She started ramming her elbows into my sides, trying with everything she had to break my hold, and then, she yanked my heels off.

“YESSSSSS!!! TOES!!!! Oh my GAWWWWWD, Marissa The Fighting Honor Student has TOES!!!!”

She started tickling my feet… and I started laughing uncontrollably. My hold was loosened; she broke free and she mounted me; I hooked her head under my arm and she started working my right side with fast lefts. I could look forward and see her father staring at the bottoms of my feet and licking his lips as her punches hurt me enough for her to pull her head free and sit up, now hitting my tummy with shots that were sinking in and making me start to moan. She was getting me; I lowered my arms to cover my tummy, so she grabbed my hair with her left hand and punched me in the face six hard times.

“Give up, Marissa!!” she shouted, “You can’t beat me!! I’ve beaten you seven straight times!!”

“What? You haven’t beaten me one time,” I said and she leaned in to whisper.

“Shut up,” she said, “Just go along with it and give up. Marissa, I need this badly. My parents don’t value me at all; if I beat you, they’ll love me.”

“Hate to break it to you, Lady B,” I said, “Your mom is a bitch and your dad is an asshole. They wouldn’t love you if you beat me, tarred and feathered me, cured every virus known to man, saved the world from alien invasion, found Nemo, gave Lt. Dan back his legs, and made sure that Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, and Gary Busey got the help they so desperately need… your folks just plain suck. But at least I know where you get your snobby attitude and chronic weirdness from.”

“What does it matter to you anyway?” she said as I rolled back on top of her, “You don’t like fighting; you don’t want to be a fighter… nobody has to know about this. Just let me beat you this one time; it’s not like it’s going to hurt your career… you don’t care!”

I thought about that, despite all the drugs pumped into me because some bitch named Jonica hit me from behind with a banjo. Bianca, as much as I didn’t like her kinda made sense. What did I care? And then, I realized that I didn’t want to lose to Bianca. But then, I started to think if what she was asking of me would really be considered a loss. I let her put her feet on my tummy and kick me up on my feet while she rose. I faked a stagger and dropped to my knees.

“Ugh! Ya got me!” I said, holding my stomach and dropping slowly forward, curling into a fetal position, closing my eyes and pretending to be knocked out. I couldn’t believe it either, but I felt sorry for the girl… and the result was exactly what I thought it would be.

“Bianca, that was awful,” her mother said, “We are leaving this hideous island. We’ll speak to you upon your return to Los Angeles… and that house better be clean.”

“You should’ve let Marissa win, Bianca,” her dad said as he turned to leave, “It’s always better for me when she wins…”

I opened my eyes and yelped just as her father’s nasty tongue ran across the toes on my left foot… grrrrrrross!!! After they left, I sat up and Bianca was on her knees sobbing like a baby. I really didn’t know what I could tell her that I didn’t tell her before. Some people… are just lame.

“What’s your weak spot, Marissa?” she said, wiping her eyes with a diamond studded napkin… yes, a diamond studded napkin.

“I don’t think I have a weak spot,” I replied as I stood up and started making a sandwich, “Why would you ask me something like that?”

“Because now, you know mine,” she said, standing up and ripping off the dress to reveal a white bra, her smooth stomach with tiny triangular shaped navel and some white panties, “You see the bullies I’ve had to put up with. Deep down, I’m just an insecure girl who wants to be accepted.”

“If that’s all you want,” I said making my way to the door, “try being nice to people.”

“Where are you going?” she said, “Don’t leave me!”

“I’m going back to my hotel and I’m going to get in my bed and go to sleep,” I said as I opened the door, “I’m going to enjoy my week here in Hawaii, if I can. You should too, but stay out of my way… you and your family… you’ve all got issues, and I’ve got issues of my own, like a pack of wild wrestlers and random fighters showing up trying to beat me up.”

As I left, I could hear her saying, “Oooh, Marissa, you’ll pay for this. It’s all your fault. You think you’re going to enjoy this week… well, over my dead body! I’ve got some surprises in store for you!”

Great… that’s just what I needed. Why couldn’t she just realize that her parents suck and just enjoy being in Hawaii? I went back to the hospital to find Siena, but she had checked out. I went back to my hotel room and dropped on my bed, falling straight to sleep. I wish I knew what would be in store for me the next day, and the day after that… but I’ll get to that shortly, ha.

To be continued…
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 06:31:34 AM »
I wanted to do this a month ago, but I've been bogged down. It is fun writing this, and there is more to come.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 04:55:22 AM »
thanks :D I'll try to update more often; I'm behind with this one.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 07:33:14 PM »
Awesome!!! MORE!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!!!

I simply adore this character! her wit, her charm, her haphazard life... it all ROCKS!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 07:33:42 PM »
Oh! and it's really great to see the Bianca character fleshed out and made real too!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 01:16:57 AM »
thanks, Gemma. There's certainly more to come. A story that may push Marissa to her limits is in the works.