News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Heatherfights VS KathKat22! Part 1.

• 3 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Heatherfights VS KathKat22! Part 1.
« on: April 17, 2011, 09:53:13 PM »
<p>

Here is Part 1 of the fight story featuring KathKat and Heatherfights! The thought of these 2 beauties tangling was awesome! I have yet to toss the coin and see who wins, but either way it will be a great fight and I hope you enjoy it!                                                          

It all started one night as I was chatting with a new beauty on my favorite Catfight site. She was telling me about some of her fights and I asked how she thought she would fare against some of the women on the catfight site we were on. "Well for one, if I ever meet that bitch Heather I would leave her on the floor with a black eye and bruised tits. I mean come on.. she is a nothing but a blowhard who thinks she is gods gift to catfighting." Kathkat had no idea that I was also chatting with Heather as well. I cut and pasted what she said and sent it to Heather and that's when the sparks flew! As I watched Heather joined the chat room we were in and started typing away! "Who the fuck do you think you are? Nobody talks that way about me you fucking loser asshole! I'll meet you anytime and anywhere and show you how much of a blowhard I am!" Kathkat shot right back," How about this weekend in Atlantic City? We can get a Motel and I'll kick your ass right in front of AJ and show him just how pathetic you really are!"  Heather replied, "You got it! I'll be waiting for your sorry ass on Saturday morning! AJ can make all the arrangements for us." Within 2 minutes I was getting a reservation for a 2 Bedroom Suite with a large living room that meet my criteria and sent along the address and room number to both ladies!  
                              I arrived Friday night and went shopping, using the details the two ladies had provided, picking up a leopard skin bra for Kathkat and a tiger striped one for Heather in each of their requested sizes. 2 black short skirts and nylons would complete the fight attire for the day of the battle. As night fell I was drinking heavily trying to calm myself down as the anticipation of the upcoming battle was driving me crazy. I could not believe I was going to witness Heather in an actual fight with another women! The rules were simple, no eye poking or gouging, no choking or scissors or blows to the neck, and no face scratching, everything else was allowed. It would consist of 3 rounds, and you had to make your opponent submit or be unable to continue.  I woke up the next morning to the sound of the doorbell and rolled off the couch, right onto the bottles laying next to it and was now drenched in beer from the unfinished portions spilled from various bottles! I stumbled too the door thinking of the great first impression I was about to make on either lady as she entered the apartment. I opened the door and did my best to keep my eyes where they belonged as Heather stood in the doorway, her impressive body in a very tight short skirt and a blouse that was just about to pop open from her cleavage!
                                                   "Well don't you look and smell very nice!" Heather purred as she entered the room. "Is that cxnt here yet?" I closed the door and said, "No, your a little early. She should be here soon though. I setup your clothes in the bedroom on the right, just like you asked for. If you need anything, just ask." "How about you clean up the place and maybe get into some dry clothes!" She mumbled a few choice words under her breathe as she closed the bedroom door behind her and I all but ran to the bathroom to shower and change. When I came out Heather was sitting on the couch watching T.V. and looked up as I walked over. "Oh your too late I already kicked her ass and sent her home!" I looked around wildly for signs of a struggle when Heather started laughing, "Take it easy beer boy, she is in the other room getting ready, I let her in a few moments ago." Your in for a real treat when I rip off her top and let you see her fat tits. Then maybe after I kick her ass in and punch them black and blue I'll let you touch them."
                                  Suddenly the left bedroom door flew open and Kathkat swept into the room."Bitch, the only tits AJ will be touching is your pathetic little one's after I trash you and them!" The leopard skinned bra was straining to contain the ample chest of the dirty haired blonde as she came to the center of the living room and gave Heather the finger! "Oh.. you fucking tramp, AJ will be pissing his pants watching me wallop you to the ground and then twisting those tits of yours as you scream!", Heather cried loudly as she got to her feet and meet Kat in the center of the room. Both women pushed each others chests together and started a short breast mashing war with neither gaining any apparent advantage. After a few more seconds of mashing Heather stepped back with her fists raised. Kat raised her own and without another word the 2 women started circling each other. Heather struck out first with a quick jab aimed at Kat's face which was quickly knocked away by her foe and Kat landed the first blow of the fight, a straight right just to the top of Heather's left tit! Kat swung her left at her foe's cheek, but missed as Heather quickly moved out of range and then surged forward to send an right uppercut plowing into underside of her opponent's left tit in it‘s Leopard skinned bra! Kat's eyebrows lifted upwards in surprise and then her eyes squinted in pain as her foe slammed a hard  left down onto her right tit, popping it out the bottom of the bra! “AUGH…BITCH….!” cried out Kathkat and she pouted as her eyes reflected pain from the vicious blow  Heather was smiling at her handiwork when Kat stepped forward quickly and caught Heather in the mouth with a left that mashed her lips against her teeth and sent her reeling back, blood trickling down the side of her lip!
                                                       "Ha, you fucking fool wasting time on my tits, thinking you hurt me! Now it’s FIRST BLOOD for me!", she yelled and then charged forward tackling Heather onto the couch directly behind her! Heather's back smashed against the top of the couch where the cushions ended and her eyes widened in pain as her opponent slammed against her and crushed her, knocking the wind from her! Kat grabbed a handful of her darker shoulder length hair and tugged Heather's head backwards then started punching her in the left tit, right on the nipple with her right fist, 6 times in a row! Now it was Heather‘s face twisted in pain as each blow smashed her tit hard enough to make it mushroom out of the edges of the bra cup! "Oh... how I have been waiting to do that to you, you skank! Now watch this move AJ!", she yelled before she uppercutted it right out of the tiger striped bra cup and I heard Heather cry out in pain! "Stupid idiot, you stun your opponent first, then you fuck up her tits!" I could not see Heather's face and watched as Kat drew her fist back once again, but she never got the chance to throw the next punch as a forearm smashed into the side of her face and sent her sideways onto the couch to her foe's right side! "Fucking cxntrag.... TAKE THIS!, screamed Heather as she drilled her opponent in the space between her cleavage, knocking the wind from her bigger titted opponent ! She then quickly twisted around onto the front of Kat and then ripped away the remains of her bra and grabbed her by the tits!
                                                      She started squeezing them as she sat on her lap, her fingers oozing with titflesh as she viciously attacked each one. Kat was still trying to catch her breathe and took a few seconds before she could respond, getting pushed down into the cushions, she soon reached up and out,  grabbing Heather's tits just as her own were suddenly twisted like doorknobs! "AUGH.... FUCK!" bellowed Kathkat even as she ripped away at her opponents chest, making Heather throw her head and squint her eyes in pain. Both women had death grips on the others tits and were squeezing and twisting them like wildcats! Heather lowered her head and looked Kathkat directly in the eyes and soon had the advantage, being on top as she pushed her foe down into the couch, she was using her position to really give Kathkat the business, her hands filled with titflesh while her opponent seemed to be struggling to play catch-up and do some damage to hers.” I am going to make you suffer sooo bad you little bitch!" yelled Heather as she pushed downwards forcing her foe even deeper into the cushions! Her hands pumped up and down as she pulled and pushed each tit with everything she had, droplets of blood falling down onto each tit from her bleeding lips! Kathkat was showing nothing but a look of determination so far, as she finally had gotten each tit utterly crushed in her hands and was tugging and pulling them all around Heather's chest, her fingers oozing with her opponents boobs.
                                                                    This went on for another 20 seconds and each lady was soon gritting her teeth, fingers now biting so deeply that they were each causing the other's tits to start bleeding where their nails were piercing the skin! Heather's head reared back and she cried out as Kathkat had released her right tit and then twisted the shit out of her already damaged left tit with both hands now! Heather lasted another 5 seconds then her face was twisted in agony from the attack, her dark brown eyes squinted in pain as she cried out as she released her holds on Kathkat's tits and started slamming her fists into them, the soft flesh swallowing her fists and mushrooming out around them as they drove in deeply and painfully! "AAaaaa...BITCCHHHH.....OHHHhhh..." screamed Kathkat as her large and  now swollen tits were pummeled over and over by Heather, using her nipples like targets! "Ohhhh.. you fuckinggg cxntTTTT.... Just wait till I get up....AUGHHH!!!!! she screamed as Heather sent both fists down on angles and caught both tits between her knuckles and grinded them in as she squashed the big boobs together! "GIVE UP LOSER! screamed out Heather, as she pounded the shit out of her rivals big breasts with more punches and her bellowing out in pain with each blow as it landed and sank in deeply! Heather raised both fists up high to strike down into her foe’s now bruised boobs and finish her off, but suddenly Kathkat swept her legs up and around Heather's head and quickly slammed her backwards onto the carpet so hard I heard her head crack against the wooden floor under the carpet and cushioning beneath it! Kathkat, her eyes teared up, attacked Heather with punches to her belly, then slammed her fists into the undersides of each tit as it they hung down toward her face!
                                                      "FUCKING cxnt..." she screamed and started blasting her fists into  the undersides of each boob at the same time again and again as Heather stiffened and cried out with each hard blow! Kathkat then smiled wickedly and started chopping each boob, driving the bottom side of each hand directly across the entire boob and all but splitting it down the middle with each blow! "How's payback you fucking ugly bitch?! yelled the teary eyed beauty as she laid waste to her foe's boobs with blow after blow as her opponent lay under her stunned by the floor smash to the back of the head! Heather was bellowing in pain from each blow and coming to her senses, or being pounded to them, desperately started to pull her legs away and do a back roll away from Kathkats' fists! "Oh no you don't, you dried up cxnt.., get back here!" yelled Kathkat as she grabbed hold of her foe's legs and quickly stood up! She started walking forward and pulled her rival up and around onto her front side. Then she started dragging her foe across the carpet quickly. Heather screamed in agony as her already aching tits were dragged across the carpet and as Kathkat reached the other side of the room she twisted her foe around onto her back again and came down ass first on her belly with all her weight! A cry of utter anguish filled the room and then just as a wickedly smiling Kathkat reached down into the skirt below her and started tugging at her foe‘s cxnt hairs as Heather cried out. Then she reached out and started twisting the blood engorged right nipple of her aching rival, her fingers tugging it out really far before she started digging her nails into her areola and drawing blood! Heather screamed her submission before she was finished for good! I could not believe it, Heather had been beaten in the 1st fall by this super vixen. I had thought for sure she was done when Heather had pounded those big boobs of hers on the couch, but this was one tough cookie that Heather had been unable to crumble. I was not even sure Heather would be able to continue another round after the pounding she had received.
                                       " Well...., you big mouthed fucking ugly fool....., looks like your not even half as tough as your supposed to be! I fought teens that gave me a better fight then that. “, she taunted as she got off of the ravaged beauty beneath her, her large breasts all bruised and swollen from her rivals vicious punches and some of Heather’s blood running down in a few places around them as well as smeared in 2 spots. “Looks like your girl is not living up to her hype AJ!” Next round I will finish off the bitch and leave those pathetic tits of hers scratched up and black and blue! I can’t believe you thought this old washed up slut would have a prayer against me. She just got lucky on the couch and I paid her back in spades for punching out my tits.” As she walked by she threw a few of Heathers cxnt hairs at my face that she had ripped out! “Here have a present from me!” she purred as she went to the bedroom to get ready for the next round. Heather was sitting up tending to her bleeding mouth and areola, muttering and cursing under her breathe as she looked up at me and said, “Fucking WITCH…..I’ll beat the piss out of those tits then tug her nipples off next round AJ, don’t you worry, I am far from finished with her sorry  skanky ass! When I get a hold of her cxnt hairs I’ll rip each and every one out and give them to you  as a trophy. Then I want to watch you titty fuck her as she cries out in pain with every one of your strokes!” I almost passed out from the thought of that happening and quickly helped Heather to her feet and over to the door of her bedroom where ice and first aid awaited her.
Wrdwvr

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Heatherfights VS KathKat22! Part 1.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
Pretty wild!  ;D ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Re: Heatherfights VS KathKat22! Part 1 and Part 2
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM »
                                A few beers later and the 2 fighters were standing topless in their short skirts in front of me.“I am going to pound the shit out of your tits this time till the fucking pop open, you cow titted cxnt!” roared Heather. “I’ll have yours so swollen after I punch them out they will be twice the size, but still not as big as my beauties, you small titted skanky slut!” Kathkat roared back as the 2 ladies started circling each other with fists raised! Heather struck out first with a left jab that blasted her foe on the nipple, but Kathkat was ready and slammed an uppercut to Heather’s right tit sending it flying upwards.
                             Heather’s face twisted in pain and then anger as she stepped back out of the way of jab to her left tit and she swiftly charged forward and smashed each fist into 1 of her foe’s tits and pushed her backwards as she drove her fists in deeply! “AUGH… BITCH!” cried out the bigger breasted fighter as her boobs mushroomed out around her foe’s fists and she stumbled back a few steps to take the pressure off her chest. Heather gave no respite though and quickly started slamming quick stinging punches into the outsides of each tit and drove Kathlkat back till she crashed against the wall. “This is FUN!” she yelled as she quickly bashed away at each of Kathkat’s tits as her foe desperately struck out with her own fists! Heather smashed her right fist deep into the center of  her foe’s left breast, driving the nipple inwards, but Kathkat was pounding away at Heathers already battered and bruised left tit with both fists! Heather stiffened in pain as her foe slammed a fist into each side of her left tit and it mushroomed out between them, letting loose a short cry of pain. “FUCK!” Kathkat grinded her knuckles in as she continued to crush and mangle her foe’s swollen breast, driving her backwards and away from the wall as Heather grabbed at Kathkats wrists and tried to free her aching orb of flesh! “
                                        “This is more like it! You fucking ugly slut!” she screeched in triumph as poor Heather screamed in pain and frustration! Finally she freed her bruised and swollen tit and quickly started punching out her foe’s tits once again for all she was worth! Kathlkat took a straight right to the left tit that sunk in deeply and then a left hook that sent her other boob flying sideways across her chest! Heather sneered and waded in and sent an  uppercut to the underside of Kathkat’s right tit then one to her left tit, sending the tough blonde staggering back once again against the wall crying out “AUGHHHHhhh…”. This time her face showed some severe pain and Heather smiled as she bashed away at each tit with all she had! “How do your tough cow tits FEEL NOW YOU cxnt…,.I’ll punch these fucking tits right off your chest!” she screamed as she started pumping her fists into the nipples and driving them in, before twisting her knuckles back and forth. “AUGH… YOUUuuuu….. SHIT!” Kathkat cried out  her face turning red with pain now as her boobs were being bashed savagely by her rival. Kathkat, her face beet red and tears forming in her eyes struck out weakly, barely hitting her rivals tits as her body stiffened in agony from the blows Heather was raining down on her once seemingly unbeatable breasts!  Another 3 hard punches sent her tits flying and had her reeling in pain! She put her arms across her chest in desperation as Heather was having her way, her fists just pounding the big orbs of flesh all over the place as Kathkat‘s face twisted in anguish. “HA…your finished now Miss Tough Tits!” Heather kept punching away at the now bruised and swollen orbs of her foe driving the agonized beauty downwards desperately trying to block the punches smashing into her chest!
                                                                     Frantic to stop the onslaught to her now over tenderized titties she pushed away from Heather and actually started kicking at her to keep her away! Heather laughed at her attempts to keep her at bay and when Kathkatt kicked out again she quickly grabbed her leg and used it too toss her onto the floor on her back! Swiftly walking over to her side she smashed the heel of her left foot directly onto the nipple of her foe’s left boob and crushed the boob under her weight as Kathkat shrieked in utter agony! “Your just some pathetic loser now you fucking cxnt. Oh, how the mighty Kathkat has fallen. Now your just another statistic for AJ to write down in his tally of the stupid bitches I have utterly destroyed!” Reaching down she grabbed a nipple in each hand and started tugging each tit upwards by it as Kathkat screeched in utter agony! “Let GOOOOOOO….! I FUCKING GIVE UP YOU cxntTTT…!!”
                                                           Heather looked over to me and releasing the tits to fall back down said,” Well AJ, sorry but I don’t think I left her tits in any shape for you to touch them!” I looked down and saw blood seeping from both nipples and each tit was so swollen and bruised it was deformed. I was surprised the now sobbing beauty was not passed out from the pain she must be in! There was no way she was coming out for another round after the savage punches Heather had sent to her once beautifully shaped breasts. I was going to have to call my Doctor friend to see to her as I could not let her leave in the sorry shape she was in! Heather started for the door to her bedroom as poor Kathkat was racked with loud sobs and holding both her damaged boobs in her hands gingerly
Wrdwvr

Offline cssdude

• Deviant Art CSS Dude
Re: Heatherfights VS KathKat22! Part 1.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 09:34:48 PM »
excellent story....ow!