News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dirty Diana

• 10 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Dirty Diana
« on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:19 PM »
Dirty Diana

My body is hurting… I’m pretty sure I pulled a thigh muscle in the last match and I’ve got a headache from and Powerbomb over the top rope to the floor. Black Diamond beat me senseless… I really shouldn’t be in the finals. My back is aching from being tossed out of the ring and through a table; my stomach is hurting from punches and knees… I hardly got in any offense on her, but once she got me ready for the Jackknife Powerbomb, her finisher, I slipped out and rolled her up for the pin. I don’t know how I did it. As battered and bruised as I am, I was able to walk out of the ring, even after she attacked me and Justine Credible, of all people, came to my rescue, super kicking Diamond to the mat and hitting the suicidal splash on her. When I got to my feet, Justine looked at me and said, “You owe me one, Diana.” Justine fought Samantha earlier in the show and those two are in the same stable, but they went at each other like wild dogs. It was a highflying, crowd pleasing, fast paced match, but Samantha’s bodyguard, Black Diamond, interfered and Samantha got the win over her friend. It happens that Diamond was my opponent in the semi-finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament and Justine got her payback.

As soon as I got backstage, I saw Gemma Rox and Beth B. fighting. Both of them were covered in blood and it looked like they had been at it for a long time because they were down to leaning on each other and breathing heavily. What’s worse is that there were several wrestlers standing around watching and not breaking it up. Earlier tonight, Gemma had a street fight with Samantha and Justine’s stable mate Jolene Rictor, and Jolene beat Gemma senseless with her kendo stick and chairs. The fight went backstage where Gemma got the upper hand, but Beth interfered and smashed a mirror over Gemma’s head, then took her into the men’s room and slammed her head into one of the urinals. Jolene and Beth beat Gemma down, but once Jolene got her back to the ring, Jonica appeared with a banjo, smashed it over Jolene’s head, then Jonica threw Gemma’s bloody body over Jolene’s for the pinfall. Gemma and Beth were still fighting, with Supergirl Kara and Hood as cheerleaders. It was really disgusting to me.

“Ahhhh!! You got my ear, bitch!” Beth said as Gemma gripped her right ear and yanked down, then fired seven hard uppercuts into the blonde’s already bruised stomach

“You done?” Gemma kept asking Beth; Gemma has been getting the best of Beth and slamming her on the floor and against the lockers. She’s even tried to piledrive Beth on the floor, which would break her neck or even kill her. This is a very brutal place I find myself in and I understand why my mother never wanted me to follow in her footsteps and become a professional wrestler. Beth exhaled deeply; the stomach punches and knees have driven the fight from her and all that’s left is her heart. She looks beaten; her body language is that of someone who knows she isn’t going to win, but she refuses to give up. I stepped between them and faced Gemma.

“She’s had enough,” I said, “I don’t know what this is about, but she’s had enough.”

“The bitch has been at me since day fucking one!!” Gemma screamed, “I tried to help her and her dumb arse turned her back on me and talked shit!”

“It doesn’t matter now, does it?” I felt Beth leaning on my back, as short as she was (4’11” to my 5’9”), her weight was hurting me because my back had taken so much punishment.

“OH MY GOD!!!” Sage comes in. The 5’7” 140 lb black haired, blue eyed youngest sister to Rachel Apache and Lady Jasmine (two of the greatest female fighters of all time, but Jasmine 27 and Rachel 31 years old), really nice person. She came in and her brown skin was nearly white.

“What’s wrong with you?” Hood said

“You guys didn’t see what Seka just did?” Sage said, “Seka threw Shinobi out of the ring and Shinobi landed on her head… then Seka picked her up and gave her a t-bone suplex on the top of her head right on the floor. Shinobi’s neck may be broken because it looked funny after that.”

“They stopped the match, right?” Kara said

“No… Seka beat up the security, pulled Shinobi into the ring and pinned her,” Sage said, sounding like she was genuinely worried, “She wouldn’t stop. Jessika had to come out from the crowd and talk Seka back down.”

“And what was that bitch Dawn doing?” Gemma said, wiping the blood from her face

“She was laughing the whole time,” Sage said

“Figures,” Kara said, “She can’t fight her own battles… somebody’s got to do the winning on that team.”

Kara put her arm around Beth and helped her out while Gemma headed for the showers and Sage said she was going to find Rachel. And that’s where I am now, dropping down on the bench and trying to clear my head. Seka is my opponent in the finals now and after that, I realize how dangerous she is. I look up and see Glory staring down at me. The 6’2” 170 lb Glory, with her Rosario Dawson looks and silver one piece, doesn’t have her hair up in it’s Mohawk yet. It’s down and long and curly, and she’s wearing flip flops. She hasn’t put on her thigh high boots yet.

“Do us all a favor, Diana, and drop that bitch,” she says, then she leaves. Glory and Sage have their match against each other next on the card. Rachel Apache, the OPW World Champion and is right at home here in Denver, is going to be doing color commentary on the match. I have to get focused on my opponent, but the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach won’t go away. I fight clean; I have always fought clean and I’ve worked with all sorts of wrestlers and fighters who fought dirty, but I maintained my integrity and dignity by fighting clean because those are the last things we have in the world in the end. My Mother told me that a long time ago and reminded me and my brother of this right before she passed away. My mother was legendary fighter Dina Majors and every time someone says that I look just like her, I feel honor, but I also feel so much sadness. My mother never wanted me to become a fighter. She didn’t want that life for me because she tried her hardest to keep the sport clean, but events outside of her control led to it becoming dirty.

I remember visiting her grave back home in Phoenix, Arizona right before I left to meet Siena Blaze, the owner of OPW and a woman my mother always despised. I had been a champion in several wrestling organizations and I was always asked if I would ever join OPW, but because of my mother’s disgust for Siena and my mother’s desire to see do something else with myself, I never signed with them. I was very popular; I have my mother’s Lynda Carter looks and I studied her matches relentlessly to use her fighting style of clean wrestling moves and strikes. If I was going to be a fighter and carry the name “Majors,” I had to honor my Mother, no matter how awful and twisted it had become.

{alt}

Lynda Carter

I became very successful and every time I go to my mother’s grave, I apologize to her for becoming a fighter against her wishes. She embedded so much knowledge and wisdom in us, and every time I’m behind a microphone, I’m trying to pass on that knowledge. But this world of female fighting was changing when she was wrestling and it’s changing again. Women like Seka and Dawn and their antics on “The Ultimate Catfighter” tv show are messing it up again. Well, maybe it’s not messed up or maybe, it already was; I haven’t been in OPW until now. And how did I get here? Every few years, Siena Blaze and the OPW board of directors go on these spending sprees, buying up smaller promotions and territories and absorbing the talent or using the smaller territories as farm systems for future superstars or older or injured or slumping stars who need to get their rhythms back. So, I’ve been going from promotion to promotion and they keep buying and buying. And now, they’ve bought me too because I was still under contract to the three promotions I was with when they swooped on it and bought them. I decided that if I had to do this, I would be the best I could be, for my mother and for my fans. After all, it is about the people who come to see us or read about us, despite what some other athletes say. Our checks wouldn’t be so high and we wouldn’t be so famous if not, in large part, for the fans.

“Hello Diana,” I look up… Seka. 5’10” 140 lbs, shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, smooth brown skin, South African… looks a lot like the singer, Rihanna in black leather pants, black boots and a spiky black bra. Doesn’t look like she’s broken a sweat from her semi-final match with Shinobi.

“I told the world I would destroy Shinobi, the woman who beat me,” she says, smiling, and that’s when I realize she’s not alone, “and you’re next, Diana.”

Dawn is with her… 5’9” 140 lbs, black hair, eyes that were green, but now blue, Kayla’s younger sister with a very, very mean streak. Looks like Megan Fox.

Rihanna

Megan Fox

“You look like someone just fucked you with a twenty ton dildo, tee hee!” Dawn says and when I stand, Dawn moves behind me while Seka faces me.

“Let’s fuck her up and then, let’s just fuck her,” Dawn says and I wonder what kind of world this is. Dawn and Seka are girlfriends, but it’s even weirder than that. Dawn is Kayla’s younger sister while Seka is Jessika’s adopted daughter. But Kayla and Jessika were lovers while Kayla doesn’t get along with Dawn or Seka.

“Is this the way it’s going to be, Seka?” I say, putting my hands on my hips and staring defiantly into her eyes, appealing to any sense of honor in her.

“I don’t think I catch your drift, Diana,” she says, staring back

“You and I will fight in the finals later on tonight,” I say, “but you and your girlfriend seem to want an early advantage. Is that who you really are, Seka? Is this the woman who calls herself The Destroyer?”

“Are you questioning my…you really think you can beat me, Diana?” her eyes widen and her stance shifts.

“I don’t know if I can, but if you two are going to jump me, I’ll go down fighting,” I say

“Nah,” Dawn says, “You’ll go down licking.”

“No,” Seka says, “We’re not going to do this.”

“What?” Dawn grabs me from behind, but I bring my red booted heel down hard on her shoe, break the hold, and as she fires a right cross at my head, I duck, slam a left hook into her stomach and a right uppercut to her chin that drops her.

“Bitch,” she says and I can hear Seka laughing behind me while Dawn is taking off her belt and wrapping it around her fist, “I’m gonna fuck you up for that.”

“I don’t think so,” Beth says as she faces Dawn with a chair in her hands. Beth is Marie B.’s twin sister and is 4’11” 94 lbs and looks like Hayden Panettiere. To further the confusion, Marie and Kayla are lovers and Dawn recently attacked Marie while she was in the hospital recovering from her match with Samantha. Beth still looks pretty beaten, but she’s got her second wind. Dawn stands up and faces the shorter Beth.

{alt} Hayden Panettiere

“You again?” Dawn says, “You didn’t get enough ass-kicking when we were in that house together?”

“Let’s go, Dawn,” Seka says smiling, “There’s something very special I want to do before my match. See you in the ring, Diana.”

“Thanks, Beth,” I say, looking at the short blonde, who drops the chair and exhales again,

“I don’t know what Seka is up to,” Beth says, “But it doesn’t sound good. I’m beat… I think I’m going to go back to the hotel. Good luck, Diana, because you’re going to need it against her.”

I don’t watch the monitors in the back; I get ready for my match by stepping into the bathroom to freshen up. I’m wearing another variation of my mother’s red, white, and blue costume. It’s a simple one piece with solid blue, but with red and white confetti designs all over it. And I’m wearing red boots. I throw some punches and kicks and try to get my head on straight. As I exit the bathroom I come face to face with the champion herself… Rachel Apache. Rachel is 5’11” 150 lbs, with long wavy black hair that goes all the way down to just above her ankles and midnight blue eyes and is considered the greatest female fighter of all time. While I look like Lynda Carter, who played Wonder Woman on a television show, Rachel looks like Wonder Woman from the comic book, except for her slightly darker skin; she’s Persian, but she was born a little more than 20 miles away from Denver, in Boulder, so this is her turf. I’m only 21; she’s 10 years older than I am, but I remember watching her win the OPW World Championship from Siena Blaze when I was just six years old. She’s staring right into my eyes and I’d heard how difficult it is to read her thoughts because she’s the master of being stoic. I now know the feeling.

“Hello,” I say, extending my hand. She looks at it, then looks at me.

“I thought I would let you know,” she says with no emotion in her voice, “The woman you are facing tonight attacked both my sister and her opponent and now, Sage and Glory are being carted off to the hospital.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” I say, now realizing what Seka meant about doing one more thing before our match, but surprised at how open Rachel is in speaking to me.

“Not as sorry as she will be,” Rachel says, “Sage was defeated by Glory tonight, and as I said I would, I confronted Glory after the match. In the middle of our exchange, Seka attacked Glory from behind with a sledgehammer that I am quite sure belongs to Samantha. I watched Seka ram the hammer down on Glory’s knee repeatedly before taking my leave; I couldn’t care less about Glory after her words about me, but my sister decided to get involved, as she will. Seka hit Sage in the abdomen with the hammer and fled the ring before I could attack her.”

“That’s terrible,” I say, still wondering why I’m being told this from someone who is known for only speaking to people who are very close to her

“I am going to go to the hospital to be with my sister. You are going to the ring to fight Seka,” Rachel’s eyes are burrowing into my soul, “She has no honor; she has no right. But you do, Diana Majors. You must defeat her. Put your pain aside and do what must be done for women like your mother and women like me. The ring is covered in blood. She‘s standing in the ring with the microphone, calling your name.”

As if I didn’t have enough pressure on me already… as if my body wasn’t hurting enough already… but this is why we do what we do. Seka must be stopped; she’s injured Shinobi, Glory and Sage in one night. My mind drifts back to standing at my Mother’s grave and apologizing to all those dates and shows I worked. I was hurt then; my body was drained and my mind was racing, but my dignity was still there. Clearly, I am facing a woman who has no sense of dignity; I am facing a violent, brutal woman who takes pleasure in the pain of others. I am facing a dirty fighter a dirty attitude. I am facing a dirty woman… and I have to win.

Coming up: The 2011 Queen of the Ring will be decided as Diana Majors faces Seka “The Destroyer” Hannibal

"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
Re: Dirty Diana
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 06:01:08 AM »
“Come on out, Diana!! I’m gonna fucking rip you apart, bitch!! I’m gonna pull your fucking heart out and eat it and I’m gonna to own you. You will be my pet when this is over, Diana!! And then, Rachel Apache!! I’m coming for your title and for your heart!!”

I can hear Seka’s voice as I make my way through the backstage area to the ramp. Gemma and Hood look at me and I glance at both of them and nod. Hood was attacked and badly hurt by someone during our show in Seattle… someone who’s apparently after Gemma. It’s amazing that she can even walk, and that determination and grit motivates me. Yes; I am afraid; yes; I am intimidated by the spectacle of this event. But just like my mother told me years ago, two women face each other in the ring and nothing else matters. Unfortunately, my mother didn’t have to deal with a sadist like Dawn being ringside, or Seka’s mentor, trainer and adopted mother, Jessika, sitting in the crowd. There are far more factors to concern myself with and I say a silent prayer from behind the curtain right before my entrance music, “She’s on Fire” by Amy Holland, hits and I come out, trying not to limp. Seka drops the microphone and comes running up the ramp towards me. I know what to do; it’s natural… once she’s in range, I don’t wait to see what she’s going to do; I kick her in the stomach and hear an “OOF!!” from her as she doubles over, then I give her a suplex on the steel ramp. I hold on and give her three more. I’m clean, but I wasn’t going to just let her hit me.

“Oooh yeah, bitch!!” she’s yelling with each suplex, “Give me more!!”

“If you insist,” I whip her towards the ring, but I fall and give her a drop toehold, forcing her face to slam into the steel ramp. The crowd is certainly behind me, but that was never in question after Seka attacked Rachel Apache’s younger sister in Rachel’s home state. Plus, I’ve got a good fan following in Colorado. After seeing and hearing what she’s done to others, both tonight and in the past, I feel like I can cut loose. Not to mention, my body is really hurting from my last match and I need to get in as much on her as possible so that when she catches her second wind, it won’t be as big. I pull her into a side headlock, but she picks me up and drops me on the back of my neck… this hurts back and it’s a numbing pain; the flashbulbs from the cameras don’t make it any easier as she stomps hard on my crotch and I feel a new sensation… not a good one.

“What’s wrong, Diana?” she says, pulling me to my feet, lifting me up by my right leg and throat and throwing my back into a steel barricade near the bottom of the ramp. She yanks me up by my hair and slaps my face so hard, I tumble and fall ringside. I’m so surprised at her power, but no so surprised that I don’t get out of the way when she tries a soccer kick at my head. She rolls me into the ring and the bell finally sounds as she kicks my heart, my ribs, my stomach and crotch. I curl up and move towards the corner, but a hard stomp on my heart freezes me. Female fighters have a silent agreement not to hit each other to the chest or breast area, but once again, I’m not dealing with a clean fighter. Seka is as dirty as they come and Jessika taught her how to be. She mounts me and starts punching me to my face, but I cover up and scoot to the ropes.

“Come on, Diana!!” she taunts, “I heard your mother was a legend; I heard you were just as good as she is!! Show me, bitch!! Show me now, or I’ll destroy you!”

Destroy me? That’s an interesting way of putting it… her punches really hurt, but I’m in the ropes and she gets in eight more good shots before the referee can pull and talk her off of me. I roll out of the ring to get some time and some air, but she slides out and I never see the high kick coming that smashes into my nose… I drop to a seated position on the floor near the steel ring post. She pulls me up and places her arms around my waist, lifting me up in what I think will be a bear hug or an overhead belly to belly suplex (like the one she used to injure Shinobi’s neck earlier), but she rams my back and the back of my head into the steal barricade twice before throwing me overhead. Her spiked bra hurts too when it presses against my stomach. I roll with it and land on my back, which hurts like crazy, but if I landed on my head, my career would be over. I get to my hands and knees just in time to let out an “UHHH!!!” and roll over onto my back from a kick to the stomach. I can hear the crowd chanting my name and booing Seka and I look up at her and see that she’s smiling at me… then another stomp to my crotch. I heard that Seka is the more honorable out of her and Dawn. I can only imagine how ruthless Dawn must be. Seka picks me up and lays me onto the announce table, then climbs up on it with me. I’ve already had myself put through one table tonight, and when she pulls me into Powerbomb position, I stand straight up and back body drop her off the table and to the floor. I turn and backflip off, hitting her with a short moonsault onto her body and hearing the air rush from her.

I roll her into the ring and climb the top turnbuckle. When she stands, I don’t even wait for her to find me; I jump off and hit her with a missile dropkick, knocking her back down and hearing the fans erupt in cheers. I see a look of worry on Dawn’s face as she taunts me with words that I can’t hear due to the noise and lips that I won’t read due to not caring what she has to say. She surprises me and gets up a lot faster than I thought; I move in, but I stagger from a right cross to my jaw and when I try to grab her, she locks her fingers behind my head in a muay thai clinch and starts kneeing my stomach and ribs repeatedly. It’s important to keep the groans in so that your opponent doesn’t know how hurt you are, but keeping the air being blasted out of you in is also draining. One knee that hits me just above the navel forces an “UFFF!!!” from me as I feel my eyes widen, I double over and my hands go to my stomach. She easily powerbombs me and pins me, 1,2, I get my shoulder up. She stands up and stomps my face and I feel blood running from my nose… I’m not a bleeder and I don’t swell easily… but still, she cut me. OOOOUUUUGGGHHHH…. Seka just jumped and drove both her knees into my stomach… huuuuh…uhhhhh…uhhh…

“Come on, Diana!” Seka says and I feel her hands pulling me off and I’m whipped hard into the corner, my chest taking the impact before I feel her spiked bra and the rest of her slam into my injured back and mash me into the corner. Her arms hook me into a full nelson and she throws me in a tiger suplex, but I get my foot on the top turnbuckle and shove back. I wind up on top of her in a pin, 1,2, she realizes what’s happened and she kicks out. I get to my feet fast; I’m hurting and she’s coming at me. If I was a dirty fighter, she’d be in perfect range for a kick right between her legs, but I would never do that. I slam a left hook to her jaw, a right cross to her cheek, pull her to me and give her a DDT, then roll myself onto her for the 1,2, she kicks out. I pull her to a seated position and kneel behind her, hooking my arm around her arm and my right arm around her chin and interlocking my fingers at the base of her neck… Buffalo Sleeper, one of my Mother’s favorite moves. I’ve got it on tight, but she’s strong… she stands while I’ve still got the hold on and she tries to throw me off, but I jump and fall backwards while placing my knees onto her back.

“Uhhhh!!!!” she cries and I lock my legs around her waist while maintaining the neck hold. I make sure to lock them just below her ribcage. I’ve got her and it’s just a matter of time before she either submits or passes out, but I hope she gives up or the ref stops this. I don’t try to injure my opponents; my Mother didn’t fight that way and neither do I, but if Seka doesn’t give up and the referee doesn’t intervene, I will choke her out. YAHHHHH!!!! She raked her fingers across my eyes… instinctively, I let go of the sleeper and she rams her head back into my face, then she tries to pry my legs apart, but she can’t. I try to my arms around her neck again, but with both of her arms free now, she grabs my wrists and pulls my face into the back of her head over and over again. I can’t imagine what kind of fighter would use this tactic; I could hit her brain stem and injure her, but I would also imagine she could care less. She elbows me to the ribs and I exhale and loosen my legs. She rolls over on top of me, but I push her off and stand. She goes for a front kick to my stomach, but I catch her foot and drop her with a short armed clothesline, then I lift her legs and try to turn her over into a Boston Crab and I succeed, sitting down and bending her back.

I’ve got her in the middle of the ring and she’s doing a pushup and trying to claw her way to the ropes. I’m weakened, but I’m holding onto this, but she is able to drag all 140 lbs of me using onto her arms to the ropes and I let her go once she touches them. I exhale as she rests on the ropes, but as soon as her body isn’t on them, I stomp on her ribs a few times. She gets to her knees and punches me in the stomach; the force is enough to make me jump… then another and I exhale and bend forward while she grabs me with one hand by my cheeks with her left hand with grabbing my stomach with her right hand and squeezing. I grit my teeth and feel tears run down my face, not as much from the pain as the humiliation and trying not to scream, even as she taunts me.

“Diana, I’m gonna fuck you so hard when this is over,” she whispers into my ear and presses her thumb nail through the fabric of my outfit and into my navel, which is a simple vertical slit with barely an inside to it. She’s forcing eye contact with me and increasing the pressure and moving her claw in rhythm with a sort of panting sound coming from her… she’s mocking me and rolling her eyes, making her voice sound lighter. I’ve got both hands on her wrist, trying to pull her belly claw off of me, but to no avail. As strong as I am… she is stronger.

“Oh yeah, Diana,” she moans, “Oh fuck me, Diana, fuck me, oh yeah… is that what you like, bitch? Is this what turns you on, Diana?”

The pain is so great that I don’t even realize I’m in the corner again. She releases me long enough for her knee to crunch against my crotch and again against my stomach as I drop to the mat with my head resting on the bottom turnbuckle. She kneels down and places her knee against my throat while using the ropes for leverage. The crowd is cheering for me and stomping… I can hear them again. Finally, the ref pulls her away because I’m in the ropes, but I feel a fist hook around and hit my throat followed by a chorus of boos… Dawn.

“She’s mine, Dawn!” Seka yells as she grabs me, but I grab her around her waist, lift her up and release her, causing her face to hit the top turnbuckle, then I hit her with a German suplex, 1,2, she kicks out and I exhale. I was always good with those bursts of wind and I’m on my feet, but I nearly drop back down. I bounce off the ropes, jump and land a leg drop across her face and feel her blood on the back of my knee, 1,2, she kicks out again. I roll her over onto her stomach and put my knees on her back with crossing her legs and holding them with my left hand while grabbing under her chin with my right hand. I roll onto my back with her up on her knees… this move is called a bow and arrow or a modified Mexican surfboard stretch.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!” she cries, but it seems like she’s trying to power her way out of it. I can see why she’s often compared to Glory; she’s trying to will her way through the pain… but she’s no Glory. She bucks and bucks and bucks and rocks her body from side to side, ultimately turning and slamming her spiked bra across my face, 1,2, I kick out. I’m cut and I know it. One of those spikes could’ve easily damaged an eye or hit a vein… we both get to our feet at the same time, gripping each other and we start to exchange punches. I get her with multiple right hands to her face, force an “OOF!!” from her with a knee to her stomach and whip her to the ropes, dropping her with a dropkick. She’s up just as fast as I am and I duck under a head kick from her, landing a kick of my own to her ribs and a roundhouse to her jaw, dropping her on her back. I’ve taken kick boxing classes and I do have a black belt in tae kwon do. I think a fighter, especially a professional wrestler, has to know a little of everything and develop a fighting style based on what he or she knows and does best. She’s dangerous on the ground; I know that, but so am I… but I’m not going to leap down there into her waiting guard. I back up and let her stand and as soon as she does, I nail her with a right cross to her jaw and an uppercut to her chin that knocks her into the corner.

“Yesssssss!!!” she’s bleeding and smiling, but making a hissing sound at me as she waits, pounding her fists together and beckoning me to trade strikes with her. She paws at me with her fist and I stay out of range, but when I duck in, she catches me with a thumb to my eye… that sort of pain gets an instant reaction… GUUUHH!!! She hurt me with an uppercut to the pit of my stomach; I feel myself raise onto my toes. UMMM!!! OOF!! OOOF!!! UUUGGHH!!! More punches to the stomach… I fold over as she has me backed all the way up to the ropes. She tries to whip me across the ring, but I reverse it and send her, but she comes back and hits that jumping knee to the jaw that she’s known for and for a moment, I swear I’m unconscious… but I’m just on my back and feeling numb. She pulls me to my feet and seems to be going for a Diamond Cutter, but I show her my athleticism and do a vertical leap, wrapping my legs around her neck and flipping her in a frankensteiner while grabbing her legs, 1,2, she rolls me over into a pin, 1,2, I push her off and we both get to our feet, but she ducks and rams her shoulder into my stomach, running me all the way to another corner, but I post off the middle turnbuckle with her head hooked under my arm and slam her down in a tornado ddt. We’re both down and I know I have to get up and win this match… I have to… I can’t let them down… I drape my arm across Seka’s body…1...2... She kicks out again.

She’s down near a corner and I know it’s time. I climb the top turnbuckle and point at the sky before backflipping off. This is my Mother’s finishing move, The Major Moonsault and for her and all the women she fought and I’ve fought who were and still are the true ladies of the sport… GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Seka’s knees are up and my stomach takes the impact as I land across them. I can’t breathe and I can’t move. She covers me, 1,2, I put my foot on the bottom rope. She pulls me up and shoves me into the corner. I don’t know if I have anything left, but I’ve got to find a way. She comes in on me and I give her a kick to her stomach, doubling her over with an “UUGGGHHH!!!” I put her in Powerbomb position and prepare to give her my rolling thunder Powerbomb. Justine Credible had this move first; I can admit to that. I flip Seka up, but she breaks free and turns, wrapping her arms around my head and jumping in a slide and yanking me to my face… Diamond Cutter and that’s the last thing I remember before hearing three smacks on the mat. She beat me… oh no… she beat me.

“The winner and 2011 Queen of the Ring… Seka!!!”

Seka is handed a red robe, crown and scepter and raises her arms in triumph. The crowd boos loudly as she parades around shouting that Rachel Apache is next on her hitlist and she wants to face Rachel at the next OPW event in London, England. I slowly pull myself to my feet and look at Seka while holding my aching ribs.

“Rachel Apache!!!!” Seka roars, “That World Title will be MINE in London!! I will DESTROY YOU, RACHEL!!!!”

The pro-Rachel crowd is really letting her have it, but I walk towards her as Dawn and Jessika enter the ring and stand on either side of me. As hurt as I am and as dirty as she is, I extend my hand to her…

“Congratulations, Seka,” I say, “You beat me.”

She looks at my hand and what she does next tells me everything I need to know about Seka “The Destroyer” Hannibal. She extends her hand to mine, then turns up her middle finger.

“Get the fuck out of MY ring, bitch!” she says and I feel legitimately hurt by the comment, not that I haven’t been called that before, but because I thought that success changes some people for the better… and it does… just not Seka.

“Did you hear what I said, Dirty Diana?” she roars, “Get the fuck out, before I get your ass.”

“You’re a non-factor, bitch!” Dawn chimes in, and I see a look of slight disgust on Jessika’s face as she looks at her two pupils. Glory and Jessika are good friends and Seka’s attack on Glory has probably unnerved Jessika. As I turn my back and hobble out of the ring, Dawn says, “But be sure to come and see me sometime, Diana. I’ll fuck your back straight again, tee hee!!”

And just as I get to the top of the ring, I see Kayla in the ring with a chair, knocking down Dawn, and Jessika as the crowd goes wild, though many boo Kayla, since this is Rachel Apache’s home state. But Seka nails Kayla from behind with the scepter and Dawn joins in stomping on her while Jessika watches. I’m hurting; I’m weak; I’ve just suffered a humiliating loss… but I run down to the ring and tackle Dawn while Beth nails Jessika from behind with the chair Kayla was carrying. I hammer Dawn’s face with punches, but she grabs my vagina and squeezes me over onto my back before punching me in the face and kneeing my crotch over and over again.

“Ohhh, you’re so soft down there, Diana,” Dawn says and I see they’re getting the best of us… Jessika doubles Beth over with a hard punch to the little blonde’s stomach and yanks the chair away from her before crashing it over her head and sending her down. I hear the crowd erupt in cheers and I see Dawn yanked off of me and she’s holding her throat. Jessika is down holding her jaw and Seka is laying outside of the ring… the crowd is chanting loudly and I can make out the name they’re saying… Rachel. Rachel is looking at me and the ring is shaking from the crowd noise; she is the only person standing; Kayla and Beth down too, but…

“Rachel, watch out!!” I cry as I see her struck from behind and she silently groans as she falls and the redheaded honey-skinned Samantha stands over her, holding the sledgehammer she snuck down to the ring to retrieve from Seka. Rachel’s still looking at me and I groan out a “NO!” as Samantha brings the hammer down on the small of her back. Rachel rolls over on her back and Samantha places the head of the hammer on Rachel’s neck and applies pressure while Rachel’s teeth grit and her legs flail in agony… Samantha pulls the hammer off of Rachel and raises her arms just as Kayla is getting to her feet. Kayla and Samantha stare at each other as Jessika, Dawn and Seka are standing together just outside of the ring. Kayla and Samantha haven’t been in a ring together since their epic match in South Africa where Samantha finally beat Kayla, but neither one has really said anything about the other since the aftermath. There’s a lot of caution and Samantha exit’s the ring, backing up the ramp, staring cautiously at Seka, Dawn, and Jessika and raising her arms at the top of the ramp. Seka is restrained by Jessika and Dawn and has to be pulled to the back while Kayla picks up Beth and we all help each other out of the ring, leaving the standing Rachel there. I glance back at Rachel and she gives me a nod while the fans chant her name. I am now in OPW and tonight, I feel it from head to toe. OPW is a war zone… I realize that, even if I’d heard it many times before. Tonight, I lost a major battle… and I know that this loss will hurt more once it sets in, but the war is only just beginning and I don’t know enough to even know if there’s a side in this war for me.

THE END?
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 04:50:04 AM »
Coming soon:

in London, England, Gemma Rox gets her wish as she takes on Samantha. Diana and Beth team up to take on Dawn and Jessika with Kayla as the special referee, while Rachel Apache defends the OPW World Title against 2011 Queen of the Ring, Seka.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 01:08:58 PM »
sad but good. Thanks as always
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 10:50:35 PM »
Thank you, Pete and Jenn :)

I think Diana's going to have a good career; she's such a clean face that I had to give her a first person so that folks could understand why she won't go to the "dark side."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 10:53:26 PM »

I'm going to have to get back on later; I'm going to take a nap on the couch in my office and put the fans on in here. It is HOT. You guys make sure you stay out of this freakin' heat... my goodness!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 02:07:10 AM »
Just a recap of the girls who have been named so far to be on the next “season” of “The Ultimate Catfighter.”

Justice
5’5” 120 lbs, long fiery gold dreadlocks, green eyes, honey skinned African American from Washington, DC
Story Reference: “Poetic Justice”
Who is She?: Justice is the young poet who became a professional wrestler after watching Gemma Rox win the Ultimate Catfighter finale. Justice chose to enter a sport of violence due to being surrounded by violence and watching her brother get murdered. Justice grew up in the ghettoes of Washington, DC and has been competing on smaller circuits, looking for her big break and to make her deceased grandmother and brother proud. She’s a strong, passionate woman who demands respect and takes herself seriously, but has a sweet and contagious spirit. Justice’s wrestling and striking skills have improved greatly since her debut.

Wildcat
6’4” 220 lbs, long stringy whitish blonde hair, blue eyes, Pomona, California
Story Reference: “Wildcat” (still working on this one)
Who is she?: Wildcat was the most popular wrestler in one of OPW’s competitor federations, but once her manager betrayed her and turned her in for steroid abuse, Wildcat, who’s character borrowed heavily from Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior in moves, ring attire, and speeches about staying clean, did some time in jail. With her reputation shattered, she resorted to alcohol and got into many barroom brawls. Wildcat is now 50 years old, is still very much fit and prone to mood swings and drunken rants, but, much like Mickey Rourke’s character in “The Wrestler,” or old Beowulf, Wildcat is looking for one more big shot and is training her body for this opportunity. Wildcat is a very brutal fighter who doesn’t care if she permanently injures her opponents. She only cares about the glory.

Hitomi/The White Tiger
5’6” 125 lbs, long orange/red hair, blue eyes, Chinese/American
Story Reference: “The White Tiger”
Who is She?: Hitomi struggles with something similar to what W.E.B. DuBois defined for African Americans as “double consciousness” or “twoness.” As a biracial woman, she struggles with dual identities and feels rejected by both her American heritage and her Chinese one. Hitomi is a master of Gold Hand Kempo, the style of fighting her father created and as The White Tiger, the second most popular female wrestler in Japan. After the tsunami, what Hitomi believed was a simple visit to the USA to fulfill some dates with OPW became a long stay. Hitomi has entered this tournament to earn her place in this new world of fighting. Her biggest rival, Black Widow, was already signed to OPW.

Victoria
5’10” 140 lbs (so she says), short black hair, blue eyes, German/American from who knows where
Story Reference: “Bully Beatdown”
Who is She?: Vicious Victoria was the bully who ultimately was beat down. Victoria repeatedly physically and sexually assaulted young Alice and after being defeated by Marie B., surprised Marie and beat her senseless until Alice found the courage to nearly kill Victoria, instead leaving the black haired sadist tied up for Jessika. Victoria has been subjected to Jessika’s training methods and is now more dangerous than ever as Jessika’s latest apprentice. It should be noted that Jessika has had success with training fighters with mean streaks and a tendency towards sexual aggression… Kayla, Seka, and Dawn were all trained by Jessika.

Girl Wrestler Joanne
5’6” 120 lbs, shoulder length slightly curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, German/Lebanese by way of Scranton, Pennsylvania and Trenton, New Jersey
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne”
Who is She?: One of the most popular and most requested fighters here at FCFs, Joanne comes from a sisterhood of wrestlers, but may be destined to be the greatest of that group. The Queen of Facesitting, Joanne combines striking, wrestling, scissor hold submissions, sexfighting and face-sitting into a very unique style that gives her pleasure and punishes her opponents. Joanne has a lot of potential and is willing to admit that she is still a work in progress, just like the others girls she’ll be competing against, but also points out that Gemma Rox was a work in progress too… and she won Ultimate Catfighter last season.

The Hurt
6’2” 200 lbs, long blood red hair, black eyes, Caucasian from Last Chance, Colorado
Story Reference: “The White Tiger”
Who is She?: People who read “The White Tiger” may remember the towering, seemingly unstoppable redhead Hitomi was fighting at the beginning of the story. The Hurt is the most appropriate name for this woman because she’s known for power moves and takes great pleasure in inflicting pain on anyone who steps into the ring or cage with her. She also has made it clear that if either Rachel or Samantha think they can control her, she will hurt them as well. She isn’t here to make friends; she’s here to destroy people and is looking forward to a “reunion” with Hitomi.

Lucy Thunder
6’ 180 lbs, long straight black hair, blue eyes, from Greenwich, Connecticut
Story Reference: “The Strong One” and “Triumph”
Who is She?: Lucy Thunder is the Xena looking wrestler who mourned the loss of her father and ultimately, fought his new wife at the gathering after his funeral in “The Strong One.” Lucy grew up in very rich, but was a tomboy and left to try and make it on her own after being rejected by her father. Lucy is the strong and silent type, but has a big time temper, especially when others aren’t being treated fairly. She has entered the tournament after her best friend and tag team partner, Lara Lightening, was injured in a car accident and is on her way to a full recovery. Lucy dedicates her performance to her partner, the only woman who can keep Lucy’s temper and emotions under control. With Lara not around, how will Lucy deal with fifteen other girls with varying attitudes, some of them with reputations for starting trouble? Lucy is a seasoned fighter and has had success in both wrestling and mixed martial arts.

Brittany “Bully Brit” Bullworth
5’1” 99 lbs, long blonde hair, blue eyes, from Providence, Rhode Island now living in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Story Reference: “Bully Brit”
Who is She?: Brittany was the young lady who took advantage of Marie B.’s popularity surge to start her own series of internet videos, going out, picking fights, and beating up girls much larger than she. But ultimately, she wound up getting beaten up by a woman who she mocked at the gym for being overweight. Brittany is a black belt in karate and is extremely fast, with her striking and with her mouth. She’s improved greatly since losing that fight and is entering the Ultimate Catfighter house with the intentions of winning the tournament and skyrocketing to even bigger fame.

Some of my collaborators asked me if Marissa “The Fighting Honor Student” Simmons from “Rivals,” Triumph from “Triumph,” or Shadow from “Faith No More” would be a part of this. No; there’s a story I’ll be working on where Shadow is hired to take out Marissa. Triumph has something that will be in play soon too.
---------

This season on The Ultimate Catfighter, there will be 18 girls instead of 16. I’m doing this because I really couldn’t decide on the final cut and really, trying to turn four girls into one was really difficult. So, the way it’ll go will be the last four girls picked will be the first to fight, two for Team Rachel vs. two from Team Samantha. Then, the regular tournament will start with those winners becoming a part of the 16 while the two losers will still be in the house through the season with everyone else. Let’s reveal a few more fighters.

Elizabeth “Baby Liz” Taylor-Lakota
5’9” 140 lbs, long black hair, hazel eyes, biracial White/Lakota Sioux Indian from Des Moines, Iowa now living in the Badlands
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz”
Who is She?: The ever popular and memorable Baby Liz has gone through many struggles in life, with depression, a very difficult drug addiction and a struggle to find her own identity as a person who’s been taught by her late mother to hate her Sioux heritage, but is living at a Sioux reservation. Liz fought Winona, one of the reservation’s young, highly intelligent, spiritual women, but I believe the highlight fight of her story was her loss to Laurie Breeze. With Winona’s help, Liz got clean, but by her own admission, she does do drugs before her fights to give her an extra rush. Liz hasn’t fought that difficult a level of competition, but is known enough to enter the house. Questions about her mental state and work ethic are in play. Not to mention, Liz is yet another in a list of natural troublemakers entering the house and the tournament.

Wilma “The Geek Freak” Watson
5‘8” 135 lbs, shoulder length brown pigtails, brown eyes, from Portland, Oregon, now living in Seattle, Washington
Story Reference: “The Toughest Girl in the World”
Who is She?: Mandy Maxim may have been the focus in this story, but Wilma’s presence was definitely felt as the new attractive, but chronically geeky and inappropriate friend of Nathanial, the man Mandy fell in love with. Mandy considered herself to be the best fighter, but Wilma, an accomplished student of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, a submissions machine, beat Mandy up and submitted her in front of Nathanial. While Mandy was interested in entering this tournament, she got engaged to Nathanial and is pursuing other things. However, Wilma has gone on to become somewhat famous in the MMA world and is entering the house, bringing her terrible sense of humor and passion for bringing up disgusting and depressing topics at wrong times with her.

Laurie Breeze
5’1” 111 lbs, shoulder length curly brown hair, blue eyes, biracial White/Lakota Indian from the Badlands
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz,” “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne,” and “The Devil Made Me Do It”
Who is She?: Laurie is one of the nicest and sweetest people you can meet, but by her own admission, she’s a trash-talker and asked to be a part of this tournament. Laurie is best friends with Girl Wrestler Joanne and is learning more about wrestling from her bestie; however, it is possible that Laurie and Joanne will find themselves on different teams and may end up fighting each other. Laurie is an unknown to the fighting world, but she is a cult favorite of those who watched her come from behind defeat of Baby Liz on video sharing sites around the world. Don’t underestimate Laurie’s heart or her willingness to learn. While Laurie has expressed no interest in professional wrestling and doesn’t know that much about MMA, she also admits that she’s got to learn those skills in order to be successful, as trouble tends to find her… or the other way around. This scenario does some a bit familiar. Short, friendly fighter with an attitude who is mentored by a sexy fighting upstart with a passion for passion in the ring… yup; Laurie and Marie B. do have something in common, and Marie did pretty well for herself in the fighting world.

Dana “The Girlie Grim Reaper” Black
5’8” 140 lbs, shoulder length dyed black hair, silver contacts, from Los Angeles, California
Story Reference: “Christmas Carol”
Who is She?: Dana Black is one of the top 140 lb cage fighters in the world now, but she is known here as the Salvation Army worker who stuck up for her friend Ray after Ray was being harassed by the Target Team Leader from Hell, Carol. Dana has drawn comparisons to Gina Carano because of her pretty looks and hard strikes, but unlike Gina, Dana has a ground game and doesn’t have issues making weight. Dana has entered this tournament and intends to win it; she brings a fair attitude that walks on both the gothic and girlie sides.

Katrina
5’7” 150 lbs, long nearly black brown hair, brown eyes, light skinned African American from Alexandria, Louisiana now in Houston, Texas.
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Katrina Beats U”
Who is She?: Katrina already has defeated Girl Wrestler Joanne, pounding her stomach and humbling her, forcing the usually cocky Joanne to admit defeat on the boards for all to see. Katrina is one of the most dominant wrestlers and fighters in the South’s smaller promotions and gave Marie B. a horrible beating when the little blonde came to the promotion to sharpen up her skills after an injury. Katrina smashing of Marie has put her in the zone as a very dangerous fighter with a take no BS attitude and a hotheaded temper. Katrina loves to fight, but she loves to win and like several of the other women entering the Ultimate Catfighter house, she loves to punish and humiliate her opponents.

Lucky Star
5’5” 135 lbs, long curly dark brown hair with light brown highlights, blue eyes, from Detroit, Michigan, now living in Fort Worth, Texas
Story Reference: “Becky’s Getting Married: Fuck The World!!”
Who is She?: Lucky Star didn’t have any lines in the story, but the “Material Girl version of Madonna” looking brunette did get a lot of attention from Becky, who was determined to bury her former tag team partner and ultimately was defeated and sent out of FTW by Gemma Rox. Lucky Star is known for her cocky but sexy personality, and for a rough but exciting ring style that borrows from Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam, and Ravishing Rick Rude. There’s a heavy attractive factor behind Lucky, who does seem to be lucky, just like the attraction to Madonna. Lucky’s mouth is sure to piss some of the other girls off, as she never seems to feel as though she’s in any danger.

Dynamite Quinn
5’1” 120 lbs, very short platinum colored hair, silvery blue contacts, light brown skinned woman with two Egyptian parents, but born in London, England
Story Reference: “The Happy Punch” and “The Mighty Quinn”
Who is She?: Dynamite Quinn is the reigning Olympic World Champion in the 121 lb class of Freestyle Wrestling and Fighting (remember, in my universe, women’s wrestling, mma, and other fight sports is just as popular as the men’s, if not more). Quinn did some jail time after attacking a prissy classmate who was bullying her, but she had a different experience from that of Shadow in “Faith No More” or Wildcat in “Wildcat.” Lucky learned how to fight in jail and became very popular and loved. She’s a true story of a girl who went from the slums of London to fame and some fortune. But she carries a great deal of bitterness with her as well, though that bitterness motivates her more than anything else. She enters the house on a roll and ready to fight.

There are three spots remaining… I have a pretty good idea who’s going to be in those final spots, but I’m always open; that’s why I haven’t revealed the final three yet.

Coming Soon: Kimberly Chaucer interviews both Gemma Rox and Samantha as they sit together before their upcoming fight in London.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 04:30:52 PM »
Phew!!! Brutal battle there! Seka's becoming quite the force for evil... Injuring Glory?!?!?! AND Sage?!?!?! AND Shinobi?!?!?! seems i had a lucky break when she walked out of our match :-[

Very clever how you re-capped the previous fights through Diana's reflections :D awesome work as always!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 10:58:25 PM »
Just a recap of the girls who have been named so far to be on the next “season” of “The Ultimate Catfighter.”

Laurie Breeze
5’1” 111 lbs, shoulder length curly brown hair, blue eyes, biracial White/Lakota Indian from the Badlands
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz,” “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne,” and “The Devil Made Me Do It”
Who is She?: Laurie is one of the nicest and sweetest people you can meet, but by her own admission, she’s a trash-talker and asked to be a part of this tournament. Laurie is best friends with Girl Wrestler Joanne and is learning more about wrestling from her bestie; however, it is possible that Laurie and Joanne will find themselves on different teams and may end up fighting each other. Laurie is an unknown to the fighting world, but she is a cult favorite of those who watched her come from behind defeat of Baby Liz on video sharing sites around the world. Don’t underestimate Laurie’s heart or her willingness to learn. While Laurie has expressed no interest in professional wrestling and doesn’t know that much about MMA, she also admits that she’s got to learn those skills in order to be successful, as trouble tends to find her… or the other way around. This scenario does some a bit familiar. Short, friendly fighter with an attitude who is mentored by a sexy fighting upstart with a passion for passion in the ring… yup; Laurie and Marie B. do have something in common, and Marie did pretty well for herself in the fighting world.

Thanks for letting me be a part of it, HC!!! I can't wait 'n know it's gonna be WILD and AWESOME!!!  :) ;) ;D 8) :-*

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 11:27:46 PM »
Hey, you wanted to be in it and I like to make good people happy, so you're in it. Good luck against Praggy (I'm going to be working on that fight shortly) and good luck in the house. At least Joanne is there with you, but so is your old "friend" Baby Liz...  :-X

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
Samantha vs Rachel
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 06:44:19 PM »
While I take care of some business, I'd like to point out once again that Rachel Apache and Samantha will be the two head coaches on the next season of Ultimate Catfighter. These two aren't friends at all and I'm posting their cage match from a few years ago. The biggest talker in the history of female fighting against the greatest female fighter of all time. Hope you enjoy it! Of course, Rachel is training for her title defense against 2011 Queen of the Ring and the daughter of Jessika, Seka "The Destroyer" Hannibal, while Samantha is preparing to face Gemma Rox at Wembley Stadium in a Hell in a Cell match.

-------------------
Queen Samantha Angelica Pritchard challenges Rachel Apache for the OPW World Title in a Steel Cage Match; late November, 2007 or 2008, but on a Thanksgiving Card

Maya is shown throwing Glory into a dumpster outside of the Superdome. The short black haired woman with the eyeglasses pulls the tape out of her camera and tosses it into the dumpster with Glory.

The 16-foot high steel cage is set up on the ring apron and we are ready for the main event of the evening. A wrestler can win this match via pinfall, submission, or by either climbing over the top of the cage wall and touching the floor with both feet, or walking out of the door.

“Money, Power, Respect” by Lil Kim plays, and out comes the 2007 OPW Queen of The Ring, Queen Samantha Angelica Pritchard. The 5’9” 144 lb green eyed half Honduran half Creole with her long curly red hair is dressed in a shining purple, green, and gold all-in-one catsuit showing off the Mardi Gras colors and carrying her sledgehammer as well as wearing her jewel studded crown. The crowd boos Samantha heavily as she reaches the bottom of the ramp and her entrance music changes to “In The Air Tonight” by Phil Collins. Samantha enters the cage and bounces around a bit, even testing the ropes. She looks very focused.

“Silence” by Enigma plays and out comes the five time reigning OPW World Champion, Rachel Apache to a HUGE ovation in New Orleans. Rachel stands at the top of the ramp with the OPW World title belt around her waist and her hands on her hips. The 5’11” 150 lb Persian Wonder Woman looks a lot like actress Monica Bellucci and has the perfect body to go along with her midnight blue eyes and long curly black hair that goes all the way down to her calves. Rachel is dressed in her traditional purple sportsbra and purple shorts with white tennis shoe looking wrestling shoes and she makes her way down to the ring, entering and taking off the belt. Rachel and Samantha have met in the ring before, but many people don’t call that an actual match. Rachel had just defeated Glory in an epic Last Woman Standing Match when Samantha cashed in her Money In The Bank Title Shot, hit Rachel from behind with a sledgehammer, pinned her and became the OPW World Champion. Of course, less than three days later, Rachel would be granted the same stipulation and would break into Samantha’s hotel suite, pull her out of bed, put her in the sharpshooter and make her submit, winning back the title. The referee takes the belt from Rachel and the crown from Samantha. The bell rings and Rachel approaches Samantha slowly to see what the Queen will do.

Samantha is circling Rachel on the outside and allowing Rachel to have center ring. Samantha feints a lock-up and then jumps back as Rachel comes forward. Samantha does this again, and Rachel tries to lock up with her, but Samantha continues to slip away. Samantha finally plants her feet and comes forward for the lock-up and this time, Rachel backs away, looking at Samantha with what may pass as a grin and then springs forward and misses a right hand as Samantha dodges to Rachel’s left and ducks the left hook, managing to wrap her arms around Rachel’s waist and shoulder Rachel to the ribs and takes Rachel down. As Rachel is headed down on her back, she turns her body and begins to lock her legs around Samantha’s waist; Samantha quickly decides this is not where she wants to be and gets up, dancing away from Rachel.

Rachel gets back to her feet and rolls her eyes at the Queen as she stalks Samantha and the crowd begins to boo Sam’s dancing and avoidance of Rachel. Rachel moves in on Samantha quickly, but Sam dodges a Rachel jab and left hook combo by going to the Persian’s right, then lands a hard left hook to Rachel’s liver and a straight right hand to her solar plexus. Rachel straightens up a bit and launches a kick with her right leg, but Samantha darts to Rachel’s left and gets low, hitting Rachel right in the pit of her stomach, then slipping behind her and twisting her arm into a hammerlock, locking her right leg with Rachel’s right leg and pulling the Persian down on her stomach. Samantha’s speed is incredible as she twists on Rachel’s right arm and drops several knees to the champion’s kidneys. Rachel feels the blows but doesn’t seem very affected; the look on her face is more one of embarrassment than anything else. Rachel is easily able to get to her knees and then somersaults forward, forcing Samantha to break the hold, but as Rachel stands, so does Samantha, and she wraps her arms around Rachel’s waist from behind, only to have Rachel pry her left arm away and slide down on her side, pulling Samantha down on her stomach in a modified armbar. Rachel brings her legs around and pulls the arm into a chickenwing as she mounts Samantha from behind, then Rachel brings her right arm around Samantha’s throat, but Samantha nails Rachel with two back elbows to her jaw and Rachel cannot secure the chickenwing choke or the bodyscissors she was looking for.

Samantha is able to get to the ropes and Rachel stands back up… then kicks Samantha hard in the ribs. Samantha winces and moans loudly as she drapes her head across the bottom rope only to have Rachel stand on the back of her neck with one foot. Rachel pulls Samantha away from the ropes and cage wall by her legs and then begins to yank Samantha’s right leg across her body… vintage Rachel Apache. After about five good yanks, Rachel lays the leg flat, steps on the ankle with her left leg, then drops a hard knee to Samantha’s thigh with her right leg. Samantha cries out, but fires a left that catches Rachel behind the ear throws her left knee into Rachel’s ribs just above her liver. Rachel is knocked off of Sam and that buys the Queen a little breather as she gets to her feet and Rachel jumps up as well. Samantha comes forward, Rachel runs and ducks Samantha’s forearm attempt, Rachel bounces off of the ropes, sees Samantha still has her back to her and charges… right into Samantha’s foot. Samantha blindly backkicks Rachel hard in the stomach and catches her two inches below her navel. Rachel’s eyes widen and she is completely caught off guard.

Rachel- ugghhh…

Samantha hears that little gurgle of pain from Rachel as she turns and sees Rachel stumbling, doubled over, and Samantha raises her hands to the crowd as they continue to boo her. Samantha aims a kick at Rachel’s head, but Rachel catches it, Samantha purposely drops to her back and brings her other leg up and kicks Rachel underneath the chin. Rachel is stood straight up by the kick and Samantha sweeps the champion’s feet out from under her and goes for a cover, 1, Rachel kicks out quickly. Samantha immediately stands up and stomps hard on Rachel’s stomach; Samantha sees the Persian’s cheeks fill with air and sees her start to curl into a fetal position and Samantha drops down and twists Rachel’s right arm up and away from her while hooking her head under her left armpit at the throat. Rachel is on her side and Samantha is lying on her own stomach… modified guillotine choke and dragon sleeper combo. Samantha seems to be looking out into the crowd and sticking her tongue out at the fans as she wrenches in her two holds. Samantha seems to glow with satisfaction when she hears Rachel exhale and Rachel goes from being on her side to being on her back, but Rachel rolls on her own shoulders and Samantha’s arms are now the ones being wrenched as Samantha has to let Rachel go and Rachel is able to backwards somersault and wind up behind Samantha, locking on a bodyscissors and sleeper combo.

Samantha is in disbelief of what has just happened for the moment, but when she has time to think about it, she will realize that Rachel deliberately went down on her back. As long as Rachel was on her side, she could not roll out of the hold. Samantha is near the ropes and gets her legs to them, but Rachel holds onto the hold until the referee pries her off. Rachel pulls Samantha to her knees by her long red hair, but the Queen throws a right hand into Rachel’s stomach, right above her perfectly round navel that sticks neither in nor out. Rachel stops momentarily and Samantha cranks up another hard right hand, slamming into Rachel’s stomach right on the navel. Rachel’s eyes water as she bends right into another right hand directly to her navel, forcing an “OOF!!” from the champion who prides herself on not showing pain as Samantha stands up and gives Rachel a DDT! Rachel’s eyes are open and so is her mouth as she is beginning to understand, as many of Samantha’s more recent opponents have come to understand, that Samantha is indeed the real deal. The repeated sledgehammer attacks and hit and run tactics have led Rachel into believing that Samantha is a coward and a talker, and perhaps she is, but beneath all of that is a very good fighter and Rachel has underestimated Samantha.

Samantha stands and pulls Rachel’s legs apart, steps between them, cross them and tries to turn Rachel over into Rachel’s own finishing move, the sharpshooter, a move that Samantha has been using and calling it the Clapper, but Rachel throws her legs with the momentum Samantha already has and Samantha is spun facefirst into the cage wall! Rachel gets to her feet, grabs Samantha in a full nelson, and the assumption is that Rachel will hit Samantha with a tiger suplex 1989 version, but Rachel spins Samantha to where both their backs are to the cage wall, Rachel throws her back into the suplex, but drops down and lets her go… the back of Queen Samantha’s head smashes into the cage wall and she falls forward, only to be kicked in the chin and deposited in the corner! Rachel backs all the way up to the opposing corner and charges forward, does a cartwheel, a backflip, spins and dives forward, but Samantha moves and Rachel’s heart slams into the turnbuckle padding!! Rachel turns around and holds her heart as Samantha doubles her over with a kick to her aching stomach, grabs her head, jumps and drops to her butt, slamming Rachel face first to the mat in a facebuster! Samantha turns Rachel over and goes for the cover, 1,2, Rachel kicks out!

The crowds boos begin to get louder as Siena Blaze is making her way down to ringside. Samantha is standing up and looking at Siena and the two women are cursing and yelling at each other. Samantha is bleeding a bit and Siena is laughing at her and bursts into heavy laughter when Rachel nails Sam with a hard knee to the kidneys from behind. Samantha goes down on her knees and Rachel nails her with a sweeping kick right to her mouth! Samantha cries out and goes down on her back semi-conscious. Rachel calls for the door to be opened up and the referees on the outside do so as Rachel looks at the glazed over Queen and begins to exit the ring, only to have Siena Blaze run and slam the door on Rachel’s head four straight agonizing times, opening a cut on the top of the Persian’s head as Rachel staggers back. Siena begins to shake the cage wall and cry support for Samantha. The general prediction would have been that Siena would want Rachel to beat the hell out of Samantha since Siena and Samantha will fight at Collision Course, but as Glory stated earlier, if Samantha wins the World Title tonight, Siena would get a title shot at Collision Course. Not to mention that Siena and Rachel have been feuding for 12 years.

Samantha whips Rachel off the ropes and the two women miss each other the first time, Samantha fakes a high forearm and Rachel ducks into a hard knee to her stomach. Samantha quickly bounces off the side ropes and nails Rachel with a signature jumping axekick, then spinaroonies her way back to her feet, playing to the crowd and the boos pick up. Siena is screaming at Samantha to get out of the ring and Samantha sees Siena by the door and does not trust her future opponent enough to exit through the door. Samantha begins to climb the cage wall as Rachel turns over on her back and Siena can be heard yelling “Hurry the fuck up!!” at Samantha as the biracial redhead is making her way up the cage wall. Rachel gets to her feet and seems to scale the wall with ease as she and Samantha are now side-by-side near the top. Rachel hooks Samantha’s head and the redhead gets several good elbows to Rachel’s ribs, but Rachel pulls Samantha off and both women crash about 12 feet to the mat in a side Russian legsweep by Rachel! Both women are down, but Rachel gets to her knees and crawls to the ropes to pull herself up.

Siena is furious and continuous to scream for Samantha to get to her feet, and the redhead gets to her hands and knees before Rachel pulls her up and shoves her into the corner. Rachel lands four palm strikes to Samantha’s chest, two left hooks and three right crosses to Samantha eyes, nose and jaw, and a lightening fast combination of punches to her sensitive stomach, each punch forcing “oof!!” “umm!!” “ough!!” “augh!!” “ugghh!!” and “awwff!!” from the Queen as Rachel’s punches are really digging into her sweet spot. Samantha looks at Rachel with glazed over and somewhat fearful eyes and Rachel slaps her right in the mouth… hard, forcing an “UNNNHHH!!!” from Samantha. Rachel lifts Samantha up and sits her on the top turnbuckle, then climbs up there with her. Rachel and Samantha both stand on the top turnbuckle and Rachel pulls Samantha up into a suplex and gives her a brainbuster off the top turnbuckle!! Samantha is dropped on the top of her head and shoots up, then comes right back down. Siena is holding the sides of her head as Rachel rises and stares angrily at Siena. Rachel begins to climb the cage wall and the boos pick up once again as Justine Credible appears from the crowd and easily climbs up to the top of the cage wall from the outside, waiting for Rachel and grabbing her by her hair, slamming the weakened Rachel’s face into the top cage railing and Rachel holds on to stop herself from falling as Samantha climbs the cage and positions herself right below Rachel.

Samantha turns so that her back is against the cage wall and balances herself on the top rope as Rachel stumbles and goes a few steps down from Justine’s actions. Samantha grabs Rachel by her thighs and jumps off the top rope, landing on her butt and slamming Rachel to the mat in a modified sitdown powerbowb!! 1,2, Rachel kicks out!!

Justine- That’s not just the coolest, that’s not just the best, that’s AHHHH!!!

Justine feels something yank her foot and she goes flying off of the cage wall and lands on her stomach on the floor. Marie climbed the cage and yanked Justine down. Marie pulls the taller blonde up just to floor her with a huge right cross as Siena watches and rolls her eyes. Samantha gets to her feet and Rachel quickly gets to her feet, swinging with one of her trademark left hooks, but Samantha moves out of the way and counters with a quick right hand to Rachel’s left eye. Samantha backs up, turns her left shoulder to Rachel, raises her right arm and hand, tucking her chin behind it and crossing her left arm around her lower body… Philly shell defense. Rachel throws a right sweep leg kick at Samantha but the Queen steps in a drives a short hook to Rachel’s stomach, hurting the Persian and sending her on her heels before landing two hard right hands to her jaw and one to the pit of her stomach, bending Rachel as the black-haired goddess takes on a look of pain.

In Rachel’s first defeat ever as a fighter back in late 2005, Nikky Smalls used this same defense to pick Rachel apart. While Rachel scored a knockdown late in the fight against Nikky and was dehydrated before and during the fight (Rachel dropped down from 152 lbs to 140 lbs on short notice to make weight for that fight), Rachel could never figure out the Philly Shell defense and never tried to. Rachel is not used to fighting dancers and slick movers and Nikky was the only opponent Rachel has ever faced who used this defensive tactic… until now. Rachel is used to either imposing her will or countering, she’s not used to this. And who taught Samantha how to use the Philly Shell? Yup, you guessed it… Nikky Smalls. Rachel is bleeding badly from the cut Siena caused on the top of her head and Samantha is able to pop her in the face with three jabs and get her with a good jab to her stomach, right on her navel, forcing an “uhhhh” from Rachel as she has blood running down her face and into her eyes. Rachel does not throw any punches and Samantha hits her with another combination, this time a jab to her chin, a hook to her jaw, a hook to her ribs and a straight right hand to her stomach, doubling Rachel over silently and forcing her to back up towards the corner. Samantha jumps in with a knee to Rachel’s face and Rachel straightens up, bringing her arms up to cover her bloody face, so Samantha decides to return the favor from earlier and batters Rachel’s lower stomach and navel with punches.

Rachel’s eyes widen and she takes 20 unanswered blows to her stomach before she cries “OOOUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!” from a sickening shot to the navel from a Samantha right hand with the knuckle sticking out, crumbles to her knees and holds her aching belly. Samantha pulls Rachel up and shoves her in the corner, then backs up all the way to the other corner. Samantha runs at Rachel, plants her feet and jumps, slamming her body into Rachel’s and grinding against the Persian champion… Sexy Splash. Samantha pulls Rachel out of the corner as Siena continues to yell for Samantha to just get out of the ring and win the match. Samantha flips Siena off and pulls Rachel into a suplex position, pulls her up, but Rachel flips out of it and lands on her feet behind Samantha, Samantha turns around, Rachel goes for a kick, but Samantha grabs her leg, before Rachel can swing it around for a modified enziguri, Samantha pulls her in close and throws her over her head and on her back… cradle suplex with one leg up or as Samantha would call it, the Sexyplex! Samantha slowly gets to her feet and does her Sexy Strut as Rachel has lost a lot of blood and seems out of it. Samantha’s strutting is considerably slower than it usually is thanks to the battle she has found herself in tonight.

Siena- Will you hurry up and get the fuck out of the ring?!!

Samantha- (breathlessly) Fuck… you… stupid bitch… I’m… the Queen!!

Samantha begins to climb the cage wall, but Marie is still at the top and Justine is still down and unconscious. Samantha sees Christina Munoz, the estranged daughter of Siena Blaze, yank Marie off of the cage wall and shove her down. But as Christina begins to climb the cage wall to help pull Samantha over it, Allison Payne, the hometown girl and the WBF champion (scheduled to unify the titles against the OPW Champion at Collision Course) appears from the crowd and yanks Christina down, then floors the sexy psycho with a right cross. Allison begins to make her way towards Siena and Samantha reaches the top of the cage. Samantha stands balances herself on top of the cage railing and looks around her at all the chaos. She sees Rachel lying still and decides that she wants tonight to be the night she makes a statement and proves herself worthy of being considered one of the best. Samantha does a shooting star press, which means she does a backflip, but propels herself forward off the cage railing and into the ring to splash on Rachel’s body 16 feet below… but Rachel moves. Samantha crashes into the mat with a sickening thud as Rachel was down and gathering her bearings, waiting to spring back to life. Samantha is hurt badly, and is crying as she defies logic and scrambles to her feet on guts alone, only to have Rachel hook her leg with Samantha’s and hook her arms around Samantha’s head, falling backwards… Downward Spiral, a Rachel Apache trademark.

Samantha is practically unconscious as Rachel slowly gets to her feet. Allison has thrown Siena to the ground and is punching a hole in the Marilyn Monroe looking blonde’s head, but now Christina is holding the door shut and preventing Rachel from exiting. Rachel looks at the black haired latina psychopath and watches as Marie runs and dropkicks Christina in the side, sending Christina off of the ring apron and to the floor. Justine has gotten to her feet and tosses the sledgehammer into the ring towards Samantha… but Rachel catches it. Rachel sees Samantha down and coming around and looks at the sledgehammer as the crowd chants for the champion to get some revenge on the Queen for her repeated assaults. Allison Payne gets off of Siena and backs up, allowing the blonde to retreat. Rachel stands over Samantha, and drops the sledgehammer, picking up Samantha’s legs, crossing them, and turning her over into the sharpshooter. Rachel has Samantha in the middle of the ring and Justine is climbing the wall to try to save her friend, but Samantha can’t take the pain anymore and taps out!! RACHEL APACHE HAS DEFEATED QUEEN SAMANTHA TO RETAIN THE OPW WORLD TITLE AND WILL FACE THE UNDEFEATED #1 RANKED FIGHTER IN THE WORLD, ALLISON PAYNE, AT OPW COLLISION COURSE IN WASHINGTON DC. Rachel holds onto the sharpshooter a little longer and then releases it.

Rachel places the sledgehammer across Samantha’s body and watches as Christina misses a right cross at Marie and the little blood buries a right uppercut into Christina’s stomach… the crowd makes a loud “OHHHHH!!!” sound as Christina’s entire body shakes with the impact of this punch and Marie watches her little fist disappear in Christina’s deceptively soft stomach. Christina look weakly at Marie and folds over her fist; it seems like Marie’s fist is the only thing keeping Christina from going down, so she grinds it into Christina’s belly and listens to Christina moan and sees a stain developing on the front of Christina’s pants.

Marie- To quote words that were spoken to me earlier… what’s the matter? Can’t take it in the belly?

Christina sinks to her knees holding her stomach and looking weakly at Marie as Siena begins to back her way up the ramp and Rachel joins Marie. Samantha stands up and looks around.

Siena- Samantha, you fucking idiot!! That’s your fucking problem!! You had the match won!! I fucking helped you and you and I could’ve fought for the title!! But you are nothing but a fuck up!! You’re a fucking loser!! And at Collision Course, this is just one more reason for me to fuck you up!! I can’t fucking belief how you lost this match!! I knew you couldn’t beat her alone so I did all I could to help you win!! You stupid egotistical—

“Search And Destroy” by Metallica plays, and out runs Glory, with trash and stains all over her outfit from the dumpster and her breasts still bleeding and exposed from earlier. To say that Glory looks unhappy is an understatement. Siena doesn’t try to brawl with the angry mocha-skinned woman and decides to retreat to the ring. Siena nearly trips over Christina as Glory chases her and Christina reaches her feet.

Glory- A two for one special!! You bitches are mine!!

Christina is hurting badly from the blow from Marie, but doesn’t back off; Siena on the other hand, pushes her daughter right into Glory’s right hand and runs back up the ramp. Glory gives Christina a Rock Bottom right on the floor and grabs the OPW World title belt, nailing Christina in the head with it and busting her open. Glory turns her attention to Siena who is backing up the ramp as Samantha and Justine sneak around and pull Christina out of harm’s way and pull her up, bringing her up the ramp as Samantha glares angrily at Siena.

Samantha- How the fuck could you do that to your own daughter, you crazy bitch?!

Siena- This is business.

Glory enters the ring with the OPW World Title belt and climbs the turnbuckle, hoisting it in the air. When she comes down and turns around, Rachel is standing there.

Rachel- I believe that belongs to me.

Glory looks at the belt stained in Christina’s blood as Rachel rolls her eyes and begins to circle the big Mohawked babe. Glory is in rage mode from the attacks earlier and Rachel is in a lot of pain and is still bleeding, but neither woman seems to care as it seems as though they are about to throw down again. Rachel turns as she senses another presence in the ring… Allison Payne. Rachel freezes and looks Allison right in the eyes as the Halle Berry looking undefeated New Orleans born fighter looks back and then gives a sneer to Glory. All three women spread a bit apart and seem to be about to start circling one another, but Marie steps in the middle and tries to play peacekeeper.

Siena- Awww, isn’t that so fucking sweet! The little blonde backstabbing bitch who sold me out for Rachel wants to fucking be nice. How many asses can you kiss, Marie? Huh? (eyes tearing up) You were like a fucking daughter to me… and you left me for that purple wearing bitch!! You know what

Samantha- Look what you did to your daughter, you crazy cxnt!!

Siena- Shut the fuck up!! You think I’m crazy? Well, I’ve got a really crazy idea for our next pre-Collision Course card… you talked about Manchester, England, Samantha… well, we’re gonna go to Manchester next week. Mayhem in Manchester, and you know what? Because I am the one running things around here… the main event will be an 8-woman tag match. And it’s gonna be the team of Rachel Apache, Glory, Allison Payne, and Ms. Peacekeeper Backstabber Marie B. against the team of Justine Credible, The Fake Ass Queen Samantha, my daughter Christina Munoz, and…

Justine- Vixxxen?

Siena- No… you three will be joined by ME. Because I am the fucking owner of this motherfucker and while you are the CEO, Christina, by rule, and it is in the contract, you can’t overrule me and I can’t overrule you. So, I’ll see all of you in Manchester, you fucking miserable bitches!!

Siena exits as Samantha and Justine help Christina up the ramp.

Christina- That bitch is gonna get fucked up so bad for this.

Justine- Which one?

Christina- Are you trying to be funny at a time LIKE THIS?!!

Justine- No, it's just that...

Samantha- Leave it alone, Justine.

The three women go into the back. Meanwhile, in the ring Glory, Rachel, and Allison look at one another as Glory drops Rachel’s belt and exits the ring. Glory trashes the remaining announce table on her way out and Allison stares at Rachel, but breaks a smile as she leaves. Rachel and Marie are left in the ring, each one holding her respective belt as we fade to black.