News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Wives Finally Meet

• 28 Replies

Offline SallyB

The Wives Finally Meet
« on: May 28, 2011, 03:15:56 PM »
The Wives Finally Meet

Ken and I work together in the same office and travel a lot together for our company.  On these trips we share stories about our wives in sort of a competition to see whose wife is the hottest.  Ken describes his wife as a big breasted brunette with 39D tits.  My wife, Kari, has smaller tits, 35C, but displays a large pink areola with big thick nipples.  After several trips where we described lovemaking sessions with our wives, we agreed to mention our wives to our partners during sex to see what their reactions would be.  While Kari seemed to relish the competition to the point of stripping and asking me if Cheryl could match this part or that part of her body.  Ken reported that Cheryl seemed threatened that he might be thinking about Kari’s big nipples while making love to her.
Both of our wives liked to show off their assets.  Ken says that Cheryl likes to where low cut tops to show off her massive cleavage.  He says she likes to walk into restaurants knowing that most men stare and their wives glare.  She always manages to bend over to pick something up so those watching can get a good look.  He did say one time another woman was playing the same game and confronted her.  They went to the parking lot but Cheryl  backed down when the other woman wanted to scrap.  My wife similarly likes to wear tight fitting tops so her big nipples are clearly visible.  She especially likes to do this in the summer when restaurants have the air turned up high and her nipples explode in the cool setting.   She gets the biggest kick out of the jealous stares she gets from women.  Unlike Cheryl, Kari doesn’t back down from confrontations.  She has gotten into 4-5 fights over the displaying of her prized nipples.  Two come to mind.  The first one I remember involved a young mom who complained that this was the third time she had to deal with Kari’s nipple display in this restaurant and she was tired of it.  They stepped out into the parking lot and Kari floored her with one punch.  She then ripped off the woman’s shirt (she knew I liked comparing her to other women) exposing her bare breasts.   The woman was attractive and did have a pretty big pair of breasts.   They were a bit droopy but her areola was Kari’s size and her nipples showed ample erection in the night air.  My guess is she once was in Kari’s league and hated that she had lost some of her appeal to her husband and wanted to take it out on Kari.  She didn’t get up from the one punch though.  We never saw that family in that restaurant again.  The other one that stands out was when a redneck woman sitting at the bar with her friends came over to our table and said to Kari “ I see you like parading around in here with your high beams on.  Well, if your woman enough to step outside, I’ll put’em out for you.”  Kari of course didn’t back down and followed her outside.  I was a bit concerned about this one.  This was no housewife.  This was a rough and tumble girl who probably had been many a fight.  Once outside, the dark-haired redneck woman pulled off her tank top.  She was smallish up top, maybe a 33B but she had big thick nipples which I’m sure she wanted to show Kari that she wasn’t the only one who had something to show.   Kari followed suit and went topless.  Much to the redneck’s surprise, not only did Kari equal her thick nipples but her areola was twice that of the dark-haired girl.  Kari’s opponent charged her and flung a wild right hand that Kari ducked under and then blasted the redneck with a solid blow to her stomach.  She went to her knees and held up her hands as to indicate she had had enough.  Much to my original surprise, Kari had finished off another opponent with one punch.
 Our wives had never met but on our most recent company trip we fantasized about our wives getting into a fight and settling the issue of the better woman.   We both agreed that my wife Kari would likely prevail as she was the stronger, more athletic of the two.  Well, as it happened an occasion presented itself for our two wives to finally meet.  A guy in our office was retiring and a co-worker threw a party for the retiree.  Finally, our wives would come face to face, or better yet tit to tit.
After a brief introduction, the two women seemed to ignore one another for most of the evening.  Things got interesting when Ken and my wife started chatting with one another.  After about 15 minutes, Ken’s wife Cheryl decided to put a stop to the conversation as she could only imagine the topic of discussion.   Loosened up a bit by a few drinks, she decided to confront Kari.   Cheryl walked over to Kari and Ken and interrupted their conversation.  She said, “Well, my husband is enamored with your supposed big nipples.  Why don’t we see for ourselves what you’ve got.”  She then yanked down Kari’s top exposing her large nipples that took on an unmatched thickness when exposed to cool night air.   Kari’s response was “Well, then, let’s look at yours.”  She pulled down Cheryl’s dress to expose her bare tits.  Cheryl had a rather smallish brown areola with nipples that showed a slight hint of erection.  Kari’s haughty retort was “Well, no wonder Ken fantasizes about my nipples.”  Cheryl called Kari and bitch and slapped her.   In an instant Kari delivered a right-left-right combo that sent Cheryl sprawling onto her back.  Kari turned to 5-6 men standing there and said, “If you guys are into this stuff, you’d better get a quick look because this is almost over!”
Kari turned and went to jump on top of the prone Cheryl but she was met by her opponent’s knees that caused her turn a somersault overtop of the brunette.  Kari landed on her ass with her back to Cheryl.  Cheryl was quick to her feet and grabbed Kari by her blonde hair and yanked her to her feet.  Kari threw a punch but Cheryl blocked it and then delivered a left-right combo of her own that backed Kari up a couple of feet. Still more stunned than hurt, Kari knew that she could stop her big breasted opponent with just one punch like so many of the other fights she had been in.  Kari tried another punch but Cheryl displayed some more adept defense and blocked it.  She followed that up with a solid punch to Kari’s midsection which elicited an audible ‘ooof.’   Another right from Cheryl backed Kari up to the wall.  Stunned by the sudden turn of events, Kari tried to wrap Cheryl up but Cheryl shook her loose.  Kari threw a wild, desperate right, that Cheryl avoided and then slammed the blonde with another blast to the midsection and then connected with a strong uppercut that floored Kari.  The brunette then leapt on top her blonde adversary and pinned her arms over head and then proceeded to use her massive breasts to slap Kari across the face 8-9 times.   Each hit brought a loud “thap” and Kari’s head went back and forth.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would witness Kari getting beaten about like this.
At this point, Cheryl got up and stood over Kari and yelled at her to get up so she could inflict some more punishment.  In her words, “This is too much fun to stop now!”  By this time her breasts were fully exposed and she definitely was sporting some major league knockers as her husband Ken described them.   Her natural 38’s had a bit of a droop to them that I appreciated because it meant they were the real thing, free of plastic.
Kari slowly got to her knees.  Cheryl stepped forward and grabbed her blonde hair to pull her up so she could inflict more pain.  Kari had a different thought.  She threw a left and then a right and then another left into Cheryl’s soft midsection.  Cheryl released her grip and Kari threw a couple more punches to the brunette’s belly.   Cheryl dropped to her knees so the two were nipple to nipple.  Cheryl threw a right that this time Kari blocked.  Kari then threw a quick three punch combo and then a vicious upper cut that forced her big tittied opponent onto her back.  Kari then pounced on Cheryl pinning her arms over her head.  It was Kari’s turn to use her assets to humiliate her enemy.  Kari rubbed her big, thick nipples against Cheryl’s much smaller ones over and over and over.   This action clearly stimulated Cheryl as even her rather flat nipples showed some erection.   Realizing that Kari was much too strong and that should not be able to move her from her commanding position and tiring of the humiliation from the nipple battle that she clearly was losing, gave up.
When Kari arose and turned to the assembled crowd, her nipples were as big and hard as I had ever seen.  She walked over to Ken, took his hands and rubbed them over her nipples and then said to him, “You don’t need to fantasize anymore what they feel like.  Think of these the next time you make love to your wife!”  She then turned to me and we left.  On the way home, we stopped in a secluded spot and made love like we had never done before.  We were both so turned on by what happened!
I relayed to her that I was a bit worried there as I thought she was about to lose.  She confessed that Cheryl  had her beaten until she decided to extract more pain.  She told me that if Cheryl had continued you her breast assault,  she would have likely been the victor.  I asked her if they fought again what she thought would happen.  Kari confidently said, “I would take her.  If we fight again, I won’t take her too lightly.  I was overconfident tonight.  Next time I won’t be.  Of course, I’m not in any hurry to fight her again.”
Most of Kari’s opponents aren’t interested in a rematch.  However, Cheryl was smarting from her defeat.  She realized she had the fight won and let it get away from her.  She would certainly want a second chance.

Offline SallyB

Re: The Wives Finally Meet
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 10:45:08 PM »
Yes!  Given time I'll post it.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 11:43:04 PM »
Good story! Welcome!  :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 12:03:33 AM »
Very well written story.  Well done!

Offline koolswan

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 09:05:07 AM »
good story....enjoyed it a lot.

Offline SallyB

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 01:06:26 AM »
-The Wives Finally Meet, continued
Despite losing her fight with Kari (my big nippled blonde wife), Cheryl (my friend Ken’s big breasted brunette wife) had gained a great deal of confidence.  In fact, Ken tells me she went back to the restaurant where she backed down from a confrontation with another woman who, like Cheryl, wore low cut dresses to display her massive cleavage.  When Cheryl showed up this time, when the platinum blonde confronted her again, she followed her outside to settle matters once and for all.  When they got to the parking lot rather than backing down Cheryl got into her face and dared the blonde to make her move. The blonde backed away, drew back, and went to slap her.  Cheryl caught her hand before she could complete the strike and planted a hard right to her opponent’s stomach.  She followed that up with a vicious uppercut and a left-right combination to her stunned nemesis.  The platinum blonde was sent crashing back onto the hood of a parked car.  Realizing that she was way over matched by her brunette tormentor, the blonde tried to escape to her car.  Cheryl reached out and grabbed the strap on her blouse, ripping it and her dress, spun her around and floored her harried opponent with another right-left flurry.  Cheryl stood over the blonde whose massive tits were now exposed (larger, in fact, than Cheryl’s but clearly enhanced) and asked her if she had had enough.  The blonde responded,  “Yes, you’re too much for me!”   Cheryl’s retort was, “No joke…and I might add these are natural (pulling down her top to show off her big boobs) not like those fake things you’ve got.”

Cheryl now set her sights on fighting Kari a second time.

Offline SallyB

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 04:46:57 AM »
Almost three months to the night that Kari and Cheryl had their fight,  Cheryl shows up at our door to challenge Kari to a rematch.  She proposes that the two meet in a week and fight in the ring for three rounds.  Kari of course has never backed down from a fight even though she’s never fought in a conventional fight.  So the two agreed to duke it out in a local gym after it closes in a week.

Ken had told me about Cheryl’s demolition of the platinum blonde from the restaurant and how focused she was for a rematch with Kari.  What he didn’t tell me was that Cheryl had starting working out with a trainer and had been taking some boxing lessons.  (I wouldn’t find this out until later).  Kari, of course, goes to the gym 3-4 days a week and is in superb condition.  However, she’s never trained to box.

In the privacy of a local gym, Kari, me, Cheryl, and Ken show up for the rematch.   Cheryl enters the ring first followed by Kari.  No words are exchanged and neither woman makes eye contact.  Cheryl removes her t-shirt and shorts, and is down to her bra and panties.   Kari does the same, but of course, she doesn’t wear a bra so she is topless.   I took a quick glance at Ken and noticed he was admiring Kari’s thick nipples getting thicker as they met the cool air in the gym.  Cheryl also noticed what Ken was doing.  She then decided to remove her bra as well.   I took notice as Cheryl’s voluptuous  38Ds rolled out of her bra.  She did, in fact, have a great rack.  She wasn’t Kari’s equal  for the total package but it was certainly enough to arouse me.  I also noticed that Cheryl looked fitter than she did three months ago.  I had a feeling this was gone to be something special.

Offline SallyB

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 06:49:46 AM »
At the sound of the bell, the first round begins.  Both women are cautious and only throw a few punches in the first minute of the three minute round.  To be honest, Cheryl looks a bit smoother in the ring.  Obviously, her boxing lessons show up in her form.   In fact, she lands the first solid shot of the fight when she catches Kari with a solid right that backs her up into the far corner.  Cheryl moves in and attempts to throw a combination of punches but Kari is able to cover up and deflect most of the hard stuff.  Cheryl then backs away from the corner and motions Kari to meet her center ring.  Of course, Kari obliges and the two trade punches, each throwing 4-5 decent shots without any hint of deploying any defensive maneuvers.  Cheryl’s seem to have a bit more sting and Kari seems to wilt first under the barrage of punches each throws.  Kari attempts to fight back but Cheryl shows that she knows how to be a defensive fighter and blocks a telegraphed right thrown by Kari.  Cheryl follows that up with a couple of body shots that cause Kari to grab hold of Cheryl  to stop the attack to her body.  Kari has  rock hard abs but Cheryl delivered a couple of really hard shots  Kari definitely felt.   

Kari was confident coming into this fight feeling that her underestimating Cheryl in the first fight allowed Cheryl to be more competitive than she should have been.   Two minutes into the first round of this fight is bringing home the fact to Kari that Cheryl is the toughest opponent she has ever faced and that the damage she inflicted in the first fight was no fluke.

Cheryl was finally able to free herself from Kari and landed a couple of good shots that sent the sweat flying off Kari’s face.  Cheryl was obviously the aggressor as the round came near to it’s end and backed Kari up into her corner and pounded away.  While most of the shots she was able to block with her arms, Cheryl landed a few good shots as the round ended.  Cheryl was clearly the winner of the first round and Kari knew it when she came to her corner.  I could tell she was surprised.  I believe she thought she would dominate this fight and likely score a first round KO.  Cheryl felt in control.  I could read it in her body language.  She was pumped and even her big tits looked firmer to me.   I was really turned on by what I was witnessing even though my wife was losing.  There was something about watching a woman in control of another that excited me.  Cheryl ‘s performance in the ring was in an odd way a turn on.   Though, Kari looked good even as she was losing.  Sweat was pouring down her chest and her magnificent nipples were extremely erect.  To my mind, she had the best body of any woman I had ever been with or seen in person.  At the moment though, that wasn’t enough to put her in control of this fight.

As the two women waited for the 2nd round, one looked to continue her dominance and the other looked for a way to turn the tide.

Offline SallyB

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 04:08:35 PM »
I usually don’t get involved in Kari’s fights.  I’m usually just a spectator enjoying the action.  For the first time though, I feel a need to say something to her.   The first thing I do is remind that the fight is only 3 rounds and that she needs to get going.  Her response to me was a mean stare.  I informed her that during the round Ken told me that Cheryl had been working out regularly and had lost 10 pounds. (He didn’t tell she had been taking boxing lessons).   Kari’s reply to that information was “I noticed she seemed to punching harder and she seems to have firmed up some in her body.  She certainly was the better woman out there in that round, she really took it to me.”  She then asked, “Do you think she really can beat me?”  My sarcastic reply was “You were the one getting pounded out there, what do you think?”  For the first time ever she was looking to me for some motivation.   My first inclination was to tell her to try and hit Cheryl to start with.  However, I bit my tongue and went with the tried and true, “Don’t let a brunette be the one to beat you.”

Kari took great pleasure in especially messing up brunettes.  Her previous boyfriend cheated on her with a brunette.  In fact, that’s how we met.   Her boyfriend at the time worked with my then girlfriend, Jill.  Mark, her ex, and Jill worked together.  They came up with the idea for the four of us to go on a beach trip.  So we rented a house at the beach for a week.   I didn’t really know Mark and Jill didn’t really know Kari that well so it was fun for us to get to know each other.   Kari and I hit it off really well and discovered we shared a number of the same interests.  I think Jill picked up on that and was getting a bit jealous, though nothing was really going on.  However, the second night there will we were making love, Jill asked me if I thought Kari was hot.  I, of course, said yes.  Jill then wanted to know if she was hotter than Kari.  Naturally I insisted that to be true (though I actually thought otherwise).  She then wanted to know if I thought she had better nipples than Kari knowing that I was turned on by a woman with thick nipples.  I had no of knowing but figured that Jill was the possessor of the better equipment as she did have some nice thick brown nipples.  I jokingly said that the two of them should have a contest to determine the winner.   Well, the next night after we had all had some drinks I made the suggestion and the ever competitive Kari agreed.  So both women stripped topless with their backs to each other.  Mark then poured cold water on Kari and I did the same with Jill.  The two then turned to face each other.  I was impressed with Jill but when I took a look at Kari I was really aroused.   I saw Jill look at Kari’s nipples, then hers, and then Kari’s again.  I think she found out something she didn’t really want to know.   Well, the next day I got up and went to buy some groceries and other supplies.  Kari decided to head to the beach to gather gawks and stares.  Jill and Mark stayed behind to straighten up the house.  After 30 minutes or so Kari returned to the house to get something to read.  As she walked into their bedroom she found Jill and Mark together in the bed.  My theory was that this was Jill trying to one up Kari after losing the competition the night before.  (Later, though I found out that Mark and Jill had hooked up a number of times before).   Kari, of course, went ballistic.  She preceded to work Jill over pretty good, until Jill begged her to stop.  That only egged Kari on as she just punished Jill for her indiscretion.  Once done with Jill she then turned her wrath on Mark and ordered him out of her life.  Mark gathered the beaten and battered Jill and left.  I came back to the house and all the action had taken place before I returned.  Kari explained what had happened and we finished out the week at the beach and shortly thereafter starting a serious relationship.   So, bringing up fighting a brunette I hoped would provide some needed inspiration.   We’ll soon find out as the bell rang for round 2.

Offline SallyB

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 07:57:40 PM »
When Kari entered the room she walked over to Mark's side of the bed.  Jill took flight  hoping to get out of the room before Kari could get to her.  Unfortunately for Jill, Kari grabbed her by her hair and yanked her back into the room.  Kari spun her around and gave her a gutbuster of a punch.  Kari then followed up with an upper cut that forced Jill on to the dresser which sent everything onto the floor.  As Mark watched this he was torn between being aroused and fearful for Jill.  Jill tried to fight back by throwing a couple of weak punches that had minimal impact.  Kari pounded Jill with 4-5 punches that literally had her surveying every wall in the room.  At this point, Jill begged Kari to halt the onslaught but that only seemed to spur Kari on to inflict more punishment.  Kari landed a solid right to Jill's sternum and down she went.  Kari then sat on Jill's stomach and proceeded to yank on her nipples eliciting painful howls, all the while telling Jill that she couldn't believe that she thought her nipples were a match for Kari's.  She then got up off of Jill, hoisted Jill up off the floor, grabbed by her throat and told her if she ever laid eyes on her again, she would repeat the punishment she just doled out.  Jill stumbled out of the room and I never heard from her again.  

Offline SallyB

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 08:34:47 PM »
ROUND TWO:

The 2nd round would turn out to be different than the 1st round.   Spurred on by  my  “beat the brunette speech” Kari had a new focus.  But, perhaps an even larger impact on the 2nd round would be Cheryl’s impatience or overconfidence.  Whichever it was, it would see this portion of the fight take on a different complexion.  As the bell sounded to start the round, Cheryl charged across the ring anxious to pick up where she left off in the previous round.  She really felt, correctly I might add, that she had dominated Kari and could sense that victory was within her grasp if she took the initiative and remained aggressive.  She could tell her 3 months of workouts and boxing lessons were paying dividends.   She was certain that Kari had never faced a woman like herself that could really take it to her.  Kari escaped in the first fight, but Cheryl was determined to finish off the blonde with the big, thick nipples (it still got under her skin that Ken had fantasized about Kari and it was made worse by her giving him a feel after the last fight).  She was motivated alright. 

Unfortunately, she was too eager.  In her haste to secure the victory, she got careless.  She telegraphed her first punch and Kari easily blocked it.  With a new found vigor, Kari speared two hard punches to the body and then a sharp left-right combo to Cheryl’s face.  Caught off guard by this unexpected rally by Kari, Cheryl stumbled backward and left herself open for more attack from Kari.  Kari launched one of her typical assaults of 5-6 punches to both the body and the head.  As Cheryl dropped her guard, Kari caught her with a strong left hand square on the nose.  Down she went into her corner.   A referee might have counted her out, but without one in the ring, the fight continued as she struggled to her feet.  Kari ever relentless, continued to pepper Cheryl with hard shots and easily pushed the big-breasted brunette around the ring.  As I perceived her well- endowed tits to be firmer at the end of the 1st round, they now seemed to be sagging as Kari delivered punishing blow after punishing blow.  Kari’s thick nipples were at complete attention, or as she would say, “on high beam.”

Cheryl would go down a second time following a powerful punch to her aching abdomen.   As the air escaped her body, she dropped to one knee to catch her breath.   She tried remembering what she had learned in boxing class when the opponent is overpowering and dominating the flow of the match as was the case with Kari.  Cheryl realized that she had to adopt a defensive posture to ward off the attacks and then hope to find an opening from which to counter.   Once on her feet she tried to keep her guard in a way that most of Kari’s incoming punches would be deflected off her arms and protect her head and body.   With about 30 seconds left in the round, Cheryl could sense that the power behind Kari’s attack had waned, likely the result of punching herself out.  As Kari backed off her attack, Cheryl took the opportunity to throw a few punches to keep her at bay for the remaining seconds in the round.  She was able to connect on enough punches to move Kari back to the center of the ring and forced her to cover up as the bell sounded.

The good news for Cheryl was that she survived the round for at one point it looked like Kari would knock her out.  The bad news, of course, was that what momentum she had at the end of the 1st round had been lost and Kari had dominated her in that round.  Each combatant had won a round, though Kari had forced Cheryl to the mat twice in the 2nd round.   The edge and likely the momentum were with Kari.  Each woman knew the 3rd and final round would be decisive.  Kari knew she needed to keep up her relentless attack and show Cheryl that she was no match for her strength and power.  Cheryl knew she had to swing the tide back in her direction.   She hoped her work over the last three months would pay off and she could counter Kari’s power with what she had learned.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:39:39 PM by SallyB »

Offline SallyB

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »
ROUND THREE:

When Kari came back to her corner at the end of the 2nd round, I could see it in her eyes, she knew she was clearly the better woman in that round.   She was pumped and anxious to get to the third round.  I stepped in once again and told her to keep up the offensive, that Cheryl was no match for her.  But, I also reminded her to be patience and not do as Cheryl did in the 2nd round and throw caution to the wind.  I wasn’t sure if she was listening.  Kari said, “She’s mine for the taking, I pushed her all over the ring, knocked her down twice, punished her body and let her know who the better woman is.  I bet it turned you on watching me take it to her like that.  If I get a chance next round, after I really soften her up, I’m going use those jugs of hers as punching bags.  After I get done with her, she won’t want a piece of me again.”  I again reminded her to stay focused.   But, yes, I told her I was very aroused watching her take charge like she always does.

Cheryl was kicking herself for letting her focus escape her.  What is it, she thought, about fighting this blonde that lets her lose focus at the worst time.  She knew she could beat this woman that no other woman had come close to defeating.  She just needed to remember what she had learned and wait for the opportune moment and teach her blonde nemesis a thing or two about boxing.   Sure Kari was powerful and athletic but boxing was more than strength.   She kept reminding herself I am a boxer, she is a fighter, this is a boxing match, I’m going to find a way to win.   She turned to her husband Ken and said, “I guess you enjoyed watching your  girl work me over that round.”   He shook his head and replied, “You know she is one hot woman, but you’re my wife and I loved to see you put her down for the count and then smother her with your fabulous tits!  You can do it.  Just remember your training.

The third round began with both fighters knowing the winner of this round was the likely winner of the fight.  Contrary to mine concern, Kari remained focus and zeroed in on Cheryl pounding away and keeping her on the defensive.    Cheryl’s strategy seemed by necessity at this point to try and weather the storm and then find Kari in a vulnerable spot and go for the homerun punch.  There was no way at this point to go toe to toe, or tit to tit (as I looked on) with Kari, she was just too powerful.  So Chery l covered up the best she could and tried to stay away from any lethal blows directed her way.

That was a strategy easier said than done when up against Kari.  About midway through the last round with Kari boring in on Cheryl she caught her and trapped her in the corner.  After 5-6 of Kari’s patented haymakers, Cheryl went done for the third time in the match.   Ken’s heart stopped as he feared the worst.   Kari thought the same thing.  Cheryl tried to collect her thoughts and tried to think of a way to lure Kari in so she could go for broke.   When she rose to her feet, Kari was surprised but went about the business of trying to finish Cheryl off.   With about a minute left and Kari clearly in control of the fight, she decided it was time to punish Cheryl by deflating her big tits.  Taking her  focus off Cheryl’s chin, she went for the jugs.  That was the opening Cheryl had waited for.   While Kari was moving in extract some real pain, Cheryl  caught Kari with an uppercut, her first real blow leveled at Kari since round 1.  Kari was more stunned than hurt, but it opened her for a desperate assault from Cheryl.  Cheryl followed that up with a solid shot to Kari’s abs which produced a painful groan and then she hit her with another upper cut that sent Kari sprawling to the mat.  I was stunned to say the least but impressed with how Cheryl had with three punches put Kari’s undefeated record in serious jeopardy.   I was yelling for her to get up and get back in the fray as there was only about 45 seconds left.    I could tell from my vantage point that Kari was stunned.  I could sense she was asking herself where did that come from.  No woman has ever been able to stand up to my fighting prowess.   Damn, she thought, this is one tough brunette.   

All was not lost of course, this was just one knockdown compared to Kari’s three of Cheryl.  But, she had to finish in order to win.   Kari wasn’t thinking about that though.   She was pissed that she had been planted on her ass.   She didn’t want to win on points and besides she didn’t want the takeaway from this fight to be the memory of Cheryl decking her in the closing minute of the fight.   So, she got up with one thought in mind…a knockout.    Of course, that was Cheryl’s thought as well.   She pushed forward with hopes of erasing the legend of this woman her husband had fantasized about.   She would love to see her sprawled out on the canvas with those thick nipples shriveled in defeat.   Both women were going for broke plastering away at each other until one landed the hardest blow of the fight and with just seconds remaining the other crumpled to the canvas unable to continue.

Cheryl had been able to do what no other woman had done.   She was able to battle the famed and feared Kari, dominating her for a solid three minutes in the first round,  had withstood what no other female could dream to do in the middle of the fight, had gotten up from being knocked down three times to pummel her blonde opponent to the canvas, only to suffer another crushing defeat.   Kari stood over the prone brunette, no humiliating words uttered, realizing that she had fought a woman who was as close to being her match as she likely will  ever face.   She didn’t like that brunette with the big breasts, but she did respect her grit and fight.   Nonetheless, as she walked towards me waiting in her corner she still looked to me to be the sexiest woman alive and watching her fight and win was the ultimate aphrodisiac.   

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 09:28:19 PM »
Great story... waiting to read more about this rivalry

Offline SallyB

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
Actually, there is more to their rivalry...well sort of. 

Cheryl's husband, Ken, has a friend who works for a radio station that is a bit out of the mainstream and they do some really interesting promos.  He talked them into to staging a topless boxing competition.  Ken told me about it but we decided not to tell our wives that the other would be a participant.  Ken also convinced them that they needed to put Kari and Cheryl in different sides of the bracket so they could only meet in the finals.  We told them of their past fights and that if they made it to face each other, we could guarantee an exciting final bout.

There were 16 girls entered in the competition that would take place over a couple of weekends.  The first two rounds were one weekend and the semi-finals and finals would be the next.  In order for Kari and Cheryl to meet in the final, they each would have to win three bouts.  While I won't recap all of the bouts I will give a report on each of the bouts that Cheryl and Kari were participants.  I'll try and get that started later tonight.

Offline SallyB

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 12:36:39 AM »
The Friday night before the fights started on Saturday night, the radio station and a local bar (where the ring was built especially for this) staged a topless beauty pageant with all 16 contestants.  They divided the women in to 2 pools of 8 for the boxing competition, so they kept each group in a separate location in the bar.  They introduced pool 1 first (Cheryl's group).  They paraded out to the shouts and calls from the overflow crowd.  Then they introduced Kari's pool.  It wasn't until this point, that the two of them realized the other one was part of the competition.   I think Cheryl was happier about that than Kari was.  Already beaten twice by her hated blonde rival, she was ecstatic with the opportunity to get a third whack at the woman she knew she could best (and felt like in some ways she had).  Kari could remember how the brunette with big tits and given her all she wanted.  While she emerged victorious both times, she wasn't really spoiling for a third fight.

A panel of 5 judges (chosen by the way by the radio guy, who was the friend of Cheryl's husband, Ken) was to select the winner of each pool and then with audience participation, chose the overall "topless queen."  As you might have guessed Cheryl was the winner for her pool and Kari emerged as the top gal from the other pool.  The women had to strut and pose, and show off their assets to the patrons of the bar.  Then Cheryl was called forward and those who thought she had the best chest were to shout, scream, holler, hoot, etc., and then Kari would do the same.  The bar seemed about evenly split.  I'm, of course, biased but I thought Kari's supporters made a bit more noise than Cheryl's but the judges thought otherwise and awarded the prize to Cheryl.  (I later told a furious Kari that she a) needed to remember who the judges were and b) that they chose quantity--38Ds-- over quality--great tits, big nipples).  Cheryl of course loved it because she had never gotten over the fact that Ken had confessed that he fantasized about playing with Kari's big, thick nipples.  She looked down at Ken and puffed out her proud boobs.  Quite frankly, I thought Cheryl was hot and in the 9 months since I had first seen her topless when the women first fought, she had been working out and had really firmed up her body, including her tits.  But, yet I still didn't think she was in Kari's league when it came to the overall package of tits, areola, and nipple.  But, this would only seem to add to the aura of this whole competition.  Kari wasn't used to losing and to lose something like this to Cheryl wasn't going to set well with her.

Cheryl was actually in the very first bout the next night.  Her opponent, Sarah,  was the youngest competitor in the crowd probably in early 20's.  I'm not sure why she was in the competition, probably at the urging of her boyfriend who had no idea of what was going to take place.  In addition to the being the youngest fighter in the competition, she was the smallest.  She was 3-4 inches shorter than Cheryl and looked to be a 33B in the breast department with smallish nipples.  She, in fact, would not get out of the first round against Cheryl.  The few punches she landed had little to no effect on Cheryl, sort of like being annoyed by a fly.  Cheryl toyed with her little a bit, not really going full force.  As it was, she pushed her smaller opponent around the ring and then about half way through the round connected with one very hard right to Sarah's chin and she crumpled to the canvas, out cold.  So, Cheryl managed to get through her first fight unscathed.  She would face a more formidable opponent in the next round.

Kari's first opponent, Robin, was a bit more imposing than the one Cheryl faced.  Robin had blue hair and  had a number of tatoos adorning her body.  Her appearance was a little off putting to Kari.  She was quite sure what to make of her.  Was she just some clown or was she perhaps a biker chick who would have seen her share of scuffles and could both take and give one in return?  She had some nice sized tits, I would in the 37C range.  However, they weren't very firm.  Kari approached her with caution when the bout started.  The exchanged some jabs but no real hard shots were fired in the first minute and half of the three minute round.  At that point, Kari decided to carry the fight to her opponent with the floppy boobs.  Kari discovered that Robin was not likely a biker chick.  She dominated the fight, knocking down the blue haired gal 2-3 times before in the third round, Robin had had enough and went to one knee and crossed her arms over chest to prevent any further pounding.  Kari paraded around the ring posing and flexing her biceps as if to show the crowd they chose wrong the night before.  Both women would find their next opponents to a greater test.

More to come...