News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Piyanki – Kareena – (A Fast & Furious rolefight – with a gal)

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Piyanki – Karema – (A Fast & Furious rolefight – with a gal)

(It was played in two parts …I had lost the Ist part …but trying to re-write…it was realy a best of any start …which un-fortunately m unable to re-produce again…until it got ruined at the very beginning of the real start of the fight…compelling us to make it in two parts…I played the role of Piyanki)

Piyanki – “Karema – Pl come to the banglow in front of the beach at sharp 8 pm…but pl don’t bring anybody with u” yt
Karema- “I will come” yt
Piyanki – “But don’t forget to bring ur swim suit along with u” before I cutt the line. yt
Karema -  “I will come….but if u want…u can bring somebody for our protection.” Before the line is cut.” yt
Piyanki- “Its matter of time now.” I reach the venue 2 mins before the time before u arrive…& put on the breaks on the sand with a great speed in front of the banglow…& see that u r yet to come.The keys r with me only. yt
Karema-  I follow u in my red Ferrari…with a great speed…& seeing me u come out of the car…but stepped back in fear when my car ramps near u with great speed. I come out speedily & rammed the door behind with a great speed.
“R u ok Piyanki- Lagi to nahi?” (“R u ok Piyanki - U r not hurt no?”) yt.
Piyanki- I toss the keys in my hand towards u…  “Catch it. & open the door”
“no m ok…Lagi to nahi…paar aab tujhe jaroor lagne wali hai” (no m ok…not m not hurt…but soon u will be hurt”) yt
Karema-  “seems u r very fond of getting beaten badly” as I pull the keys on…went inside twisting my waist…put the lights on…turn in 180 degrees towards u…with my hands on my back I stare at u with my raised eyebrows.
Piyanki – but instead first I turn 180 degrees & showing u my back go ahead to lock the door from Inside properly. After locking I turn back to u & I start putting off my middy & coming down to my swim suit first… “bohot din se sun rahi hoon teri…aaj lagi hai haath…aaj tujhe sab samjha doongi”
 (“Since long m listening u…today I got u in my hands…today I wud make u understand everything”) yt.
Karema – I also follow u to bring myself down to Swim suit first… “Pata to tujhe chalega aaj…Ek baar phir shoch le…yeha koi tujhe batchane nahi ayega.” (“Actualy u will understand it all…Think it once again….Here nobody is going to come to save u”) Yt.
Piyanki- “sotchne ki tujhe jaroorat hai mujhe nahi” “fight ke liye vo samne wali khali hall arrange kiya hai aa ja” (“Actualy u need to think..not me…Cmon…For fight that vacant hall is arranged”) as I come in the middle…waiting for u to come close & join ur fingers with me. Yt
Karema-  Though u wait for finger lock for a test of strength but I ignore u…& come near & give a slap on ur face.
Piyanki- Ah I move aside & taking my waist aside urs I gave u a return slap with my left hand on ur right face in return. Yt.
Karema – Ah… first I move back.. then coming forward I give two repeated punches on ur tummy. “Ye le kuttiya” (“Take this slutt”) yt
Piyanki- Ahh I move back in pain …& after waiting a moment…serge forward & grabbed ur both hands under my arm pits..& gave two sound knee kicks on ur tummy one after another. “Get it bitch”. yt
Karema – I move back……& we both shaking our hairs back so that we can see each others moments….Our arms got locked & I push u back …as I was the first to do it..I pushed u back by 2-3 steps. Yt.
Piyanki – (I assume u first broke my arm pit lock over ur shoulders for doing it).
As u pushed me I went back by 2-3 steps but suddenly removing my pressure to imbalance u… I drag u towards me & hooking ur neck tightly in my right hand, I try to hip throw u down first by trying to trip u with my right leg in continuation.
Karema- But I nail ur arms with my large nails…
& u break ur lock over me
& I push u down & ur back gets thudded on the ground…
Karema - & I sit on ur tummy.
Piyanki -  How u play my role also…by saying I break my lock over u..let me play…huh!
Karema- nowys…gtg
Piyanki – ok…was enjoying with u. & thanks for commenting on my stories again. Tc
Karema- u too tc.
Piyanki – bye
Karema-
bye.

The match took place after some days….

Show Recent Messages (F3)

Piyanki: hey I call her by name..was waiting 4 yuh
Karema: really !!!
Karema:
Piyanki: ya bcse it was pending with yuh realy...
Karema: hmmmm
Karema: i hav just competed my project
Karema: just need 2 make d report now
Piyanki: gud...so u mean u wud not be able to continue tonight...right?
Karema: i will cont,
Piyanki: thats realy gr8.....actualy i was also waiting to continue this match...huh...
Karema: so shall v restart
Karema: or ??
Piyanki: no i think we should take from the last move..which m going to send u...or as u wish...after all its pleasure of both.
Piyanki: u say shall i post the lines which needed correction
Karema: okhay (She had admitted that she got carried away last time )
Piyanki: yups
Piyanki: u pushed me I went back by 2-3 steps but suddenly removing my pressure to imbalance u… I drag u towards me & hooking ur neck tightly in my right hand, I try to hip throw u down first by trying to trip u with my right leg in continuation....yt
Karema: i scratch ur arms
Karema: with my hsarp nails
Karema: there are scars on ur arms
Karema: yt
Piyanki: Ahhh...but i do not leave u...& try to drag u down on the mat along with me. yt
Karema: as i get down with u
Karema: i pull ur hair hard with d other hand
Karema: n start pinching ur hands
Karema: arms
Karema: with d other hand
Karema: arrghh
Piyanki: I too pinch ur hands aside ur biceps hard...being on top gathered ur waists in between my two legs properly.
Piyanki: aaj tujhe koi batch nahi sakta…(today nobody can save u)
Piyanki: yt
Karema: fuckkk uuuu
Karema: i scratch ur legs
Karema: n funmble my body
Karema: badly
Karema: 2 get rid of ur leg lock
Piyanki: but as u fumble i feel like i will loose my hold on u
Piyanki: so i get up...& sit on ur chest..with my both legs on both sides of ur chest
Piyanki: & trying to control ur both the nasty hands over ur head...i also slap u on ur face with my right hand in between badly.
Piyanki: ye le. (get it)
Karema: kaminiiii (Slutttttt)
Karema: i hold on of ur hand
Karema: n bite ur fingers very very badly
Piyanki: utchhh...i cry in pain...but in revenge kick ur face with my right knee...as i was about to cry out in pain with ur biting...dhang se lad darpok. (fight properly u coward) yt
Karema: ahhhhhhhhhhh
Karema: there r no rules in rivalry bitchhh
Karema: and i hold ur hair hard
Karema: make u trip beides me
Karema: as u up with one leg
Karema: i took d advantage of ur im balance
Piyanki: ahhh  i maintain my lead on u with my one leg...one leg down...& one leg up on u...I slant down & hold ur hairs with my both hands...
Piyanki: sorry m changing my move
Piyanki: Ahhh...i get down
Piyanki: but holding ur hairs tightly from back,,,,I fix my right knee on ur tummy.
Piyanki: thick hai kutti no rules to no rules...par tere liye bhari padega. (Okat bitch….if no rules ..then no rules…but it will fall heavy on u too…)
Karema: shuttt upp bitchhh
Karema: i still hold ur hair with one hand
Karema: as ur right knee on my tummy
Karema: i ppsuh my right knee on ur pussy
Karema: as  i m on top
Karema: i apply more prssure
Karema: fuck u sluttttttt
Piyanki: Ahhhhhhh….i jerk ur hairs with my both hands...& then beat u black & blue with my both hands on ur face
Piyanki: & finaly fix my knee also on to ur cxnt as u fixed urs on mine...as i push my knee hard on urs...yeahhh!
Karema: i poke my nails into ur eyes
Karema: aaaaarghhhh
Karema: and i apply more pressure on ur pussy as welll
Karema: fuckin  sluttttt
Piyanki: Aghhh...my hairs shattering...i punch u on ur ear drums badly with my both hands...& lift ur cxnt quiet up in air on my knee...next i will try to fix my feet on ur tummy so that i sud be able to throw u from top of me.
Piyanki: Ahhhh…Yeahh!
Karema: ahhhh
Karema: as u throw my cxnt in air
Karema: i hold ur hair
Karema: with one hand
Karema: slappu hard with one other randomy
Karema: still tryin 2 apply more and more pressure
Karema: kutti kaminiiiii (Bitchhhhh…Slutttttt)
Piyanki: as u were already up..in the air..so though u get my hair but ur hold was not that tough on me...though u slap me...i got them boldly on my shoulders...& with the advantage of picking u up…i pour & slam u down with the help of my knee on the floor on my right..& try to get up on u like a snake gets on her prey.
Karema: as u were tryin 2 some up
Karema: ismash a kick on ur face
Karema: then d other
Piyanki: ahhh i get up....& picking ur right ankle I twist it hard in my both hands …to give u lots of pain
Piyanki: & then i kick ur ass hard with my right leg
Piyanki: & trying to twist ur ankle more hard I try to turn my face on the opposite direction
Piyanki: & try to sit on ur ass for a crab boston
Piyanki: aaaj tu jinda nahi jayegi yeha se bitch. (“Today u will not go away alive from here…bitch”)
Karema: as u were tryin 2 sit on my ass
Karema: and twist my leg
Karema: i fumble badly
Karema: then get ahead
Karema: kick my legs randly
Karema: unlock d ttwist
Karema: then a kick on ur face
Karema: as u fall a bit away
Karema: now iget on my knees
Karema: get up
Karema: ootth kamini (Stand up…Sluttt!)
Karema: ooth
Piyanki: I intellegently moved ahead...& roping my ankles with urs...trip u down...tu uthhh. (U satand up!!!)   yt
Karema: i kick ur belly
Karema: the agin
Karema: as u trp besides me
Piyanki: i go down myself & take u on top of me in bear hug...as we lock hard...'ohhhh' I sigh. but i lock u so hard that ur legs & hands cant move that easily to hit me. "Yeah"
Karema: as u come close
Karema: i bite ur lips
Karema: hard
Karema: i taste ur blood
Piyanki: in pain i moved aside..u r totaly gripped in me.. so i cud roll as i wish...i roll...& first try to pull ur swim suit panty down...
Piyanki: opening quiet a more whites portions insides..
Piyanki: then i stand up …pick my right feet up...
Piyanki: & start hitting it badly on ur stomach in revenge
Piyanki: now its do or die
Piyanki: i was so good person till now...u will see the real tune now baby
Piyanki: as i continue hitting u hard
Piyanki: ye le (get this)
Piyanki: ye le (Get this)
Karema: ah a
Karema: aha
Karema: ouchhh
Karema: arghhhh
Karema: i move badlly 2wrds ur neck
Karema: n bite it very evry harder
Karema: get d blood out frm there as well
Karema: aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Karema: (wats our position?)
Piyanki: (hey m standing & kicking u on ur belly...so how u can bite my neck..anyways)
Piyanki: wud u like to change or shall i continue
Karema: (oops)
Piyanki: (no prob u can change)
Karema: ( i will chang)
Piyanki: ok
Karema: as u kick again
Karema: i hold ur leg
Karema: n pull hard
Karema: tht u fall hard on ur ass
Karema: then i get hold of ur other leg
Karema: get up
Karema: then smash 1
Karema: 2
Karema: 3
Karema: kicks on ur pussy
Karema: tu kya maregi mujheeeeeeee
Karema: eeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Piyanki: Ahhh as u stand & beat me...i relent in pain shifting my head on both ways in pain….but i lock & gather my legs with urs...& trip u down...& jumping at ur chest i start beating u black & blue...with my both hands
Piyanki: ye le kutiya (Get it Bitch…)
Karema: fuckkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuu
Karema: as i hold ur hairn pull em hard
Karema: as v roll all over d floor
Piyanki: After the rolling is over…I hold u tightly under me...& try to rip & undress u  with my right hand
Piyanki: I will fuck u tonight
Piyanki: my other hand is holding ur hairs tightly.
Karema: as ur doin tht
Karema: i do d same with ur dress
Karema: with my one hand
Karema: and with other scratch ur eyes
Karema: fuckku
Piyanki: aghhh...as u scracth my eyes this time with my dominating postion i also scratch ur eyes for the first time
Piyanki: slutt...I can also do it coward
Piyanki: as i sit on ur chest & tie your both hands under my knees
Karema: (hey gtg)
Piyanki: & start u beating on both sides of face with my both hands
Piyanki: "Haar maan ja Karema" (“Accept ur defeat Karema”)
Piyanki: nahi to...(“or”)
Karema: ( if i was not leaving; i would hav answerd tht one)
Karema: stop it Piyanki
Karema is typing...
Karema: stop it
Karema has signed out. (6/22/2011 1:08 AM)

Piyanki: "Ok chod rahi hoon" (“ok m leaving u”)

(I feel the scratching on eyes….blood testing etc cud have been avoided…but enjoyed the match).

Thanks

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:56:32 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”