News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who is the real wimp?

• 5 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Who is the real wimp?
« on: July 02, 2011, 11:39:59 PM »

My cell beeped, I’d got a text from Deb. “Will’s in the bar, he’s chatting up some brunette.”

My first thought was ‘fuck him, he kicked me out, he can chat up who he likes.” I started to text back, “So, y r u telling me?” I paused before hitting the send button. I told myself, “Jenn girl, Deb knows you better, she knows you still want Will; she expects you to put up a fight for him. And Will expects you to fight for him too. He took you back after you beat those three bitches in the bar.” For a moment that night when I beat up Robyn Eyre Kristy Moore and Kym Waters and when I went back with Will and we screwed all night filled my memory. I just knew – he had told me so himself, hell his words still seared my mind - the reason he threw me out again was I’d lost to Daniels too often- in the ring, in the club by myself and then in the club when she smashed me after I’d all but destroyed her friend Cherylynne. “Yeah I blew it then!  And that slut...,” I told myself I wasn’t going to think about Daniels.

“No, and the reason you don’t want to think about her is she’s better than you, Will said so!” My dark side was at it again. “Why are you still after that guy, are you that hungry for his cock? Remember what Judy Davis said.”

I cringed. I’d known Judy for years; she was almost the first person I met in Chatro bar when I was just beginning to explore the D/s scene. She was about seven years older and eons wiser than me; she was kind; helping overcome some of my doubts and fears. I’d introduced her to Cassie, she had helped us both build our relationship. “Such as it is,” my inner self sneered; “without her you’d be crap. You should take her advice about Will too.”

I’d been almost in tears the last time I saw Judy- yeah I hid it from the subbies but Judy knew. We’d had a drink together, and for the first time in years, I was telling someone else my problems, instead of some subbie perched on my knee pouring her heart out to me. I’d told Judy my plan to go to evening class at a junior college to try to get some qualification to better myself; my problems with Will; my losses. She told me I was too good for Will, “Things will never be better for you until you find it in yourself that you deserve better than Will.  Not you need, not you want, but you deserve better. You’re not a biker’s bitch, you’re not the promiscuous slut you think you are, despite what you think, despite what your inner self tells you, you’re much better than that, and you can be much better again in the future.”

I almost pounded the crap out of her, I oh so wanted to, but the dark side told me to listen to her; that Judy really liked me as a person. “She’s ready to take that beating because she likes you. She has your interests at heart.”

I’d bitten my tongue that night; not saying or doing much till I got home to my parents when I’d sobbed myself to sleep.

“You know she was right, so why are you even thinking of going to the bar.” The dark side told me I was stupid.

“Yeah maybe but I will lose my cred if I don’t. Deb expects me to go and beat up the bitch Will’s chatting up.”

“As if ‘cred’ mattered, its all face, you are too scared to lose face, to drop the mask to let people see the real you. Hell they might like you- Judy does. I don’t know why but she does.” The inner voice never gave up.

I told it to shut up.

“Yeah, take all your frustrations out by pounding some girl; forget what your real friends tell you. Go on be a bitch on back just like Deb.”

On my way I tried to tell the dark side Deb was more than a biker’s bitch, but it got me nowhere, the dark side just told me so was I –much more- as Judy had said; so why did I act like one.

I pushed the bar door open. Where was Will? I walked over to Deb. “Where is he? Where’s this bitch, who is she?”I demanded.

“You don’t have any manners, you didn’t even say hello!”

“Fuck manners, where’s the bitch and where is Will?” I insisted.

“Arianne is her name, I don’t know her well, she’s not really a regular. She’s off her face. Will chatted her, she was all over him, pawing him, she just about gave him a hand job right in the bar.”

“Where is she? Where is he?” I raised my voice. People stared at me, I just knew I was attracting attention- the wrong sort, I didn’t need this crap.

“Jenn I don’t know truly I don’t.” Deb whined, “Don’t take it out on me.” I let her go, I hadn’t even realised I had her by the throat, nor that I was shaking her. “I last saw her about ten minutes ago, she was going to the bathroom. Will went out, maybe he went to his car, maybe he left. Honest I don’t know Jenn.”

I turned on my heel and strode to the car park. I didn’t have far to go before I spotted Will’s F150. As I got closer I saw them- Will and this slut. He had her bent over the hood; her panties were down to her ankles, her bra and top pushed up about her neck. He was shoving his cock in her. Between grunts he was saying how tight she was, how her tits were firm- much firmer than his last girl, how hot she was. Between her moans she was begging him to fuck her harder.

I stood there for what seemed ages, but was probably only a few seconds. Sure I knew Will played around- hell I did too, though I told myself he had started it, and anyway we were not together any more, but I’d never seen him like this. Yes, we had had a few threesomes- more fool me my dark side reminded me, sure Daniels- that bitch I blamed for all my problems- had blown him after beating me in the ring, but never had I seen him just screwing another girl like this –almost publicly, bent over his pick up not a hundred yards from the tavern door.

Will looked up, “Oh shit, Jenn!”

He must have stepped back because the girl half rose from the hood, saying, “What’s wrong honey?”

That broke the spell freezing me still. I rushed forward. “Don’t you fuck my guy!”

“But…” her voice trailed off when she saw me, she stood. I slapped her face – both cheeks while she was still struggling with her panties. Somehow I had time to notice they were expensive lacey lingerie – so was her bra. Her blouse was some expensive silk like thing. She’d dressed to seduce.

I got in several more slaps while she struggled with her clothes. She backed away. I sized her up, she was only about 5ft 1, no more than a runt, neither slender or plump, probably about 125 lbs. I stepped toward her, she retreated further, I smirked, “Will you  picked a wimp; she’s running away. . I closed in for the kill.

“Oh fuck,” the bitch had kicked me in the belly. I’d been way too confident. She kicked again, it hit hard; I was still reeling from the first kick. She followed her attack with a barrage of punches and slaps at my face and upper body.  She grabbed hold of my blouse, digging her nails under my bra and into my tits. She clawed. I screamed in pain..

“Some wimp Jenn,” Will chortled.

I shoved her back, my hands on her shoulders. I tried to trip her, with my foot behind hers, she sidestepped and sent another hard punch to my belly. Again she grabbed at my blouse pulling me towards her, my blouse tore. She let go.

I traded distance for time but found myself jammed up against some other car. I punched - a sparring blow; making her keep her distance, it worked. I had the longer reach, an advantage I seldom enjoyed. I punched again, she dodged to the side. I sent a third punch, this time I aimed at her other side; she all but stepped into it. It hit, not as hard as I’d have liked but she backed off.

I’d bought some room. I took advantage, attacking with short jabs aimed at her boobs and mid section. She parried a lot, some got through. She stepped forward, she tried to knee in the groin, I had to dodge and take the thrust on my thigh. “Yeah some wimp Jenn” she mimicked Will. I pushed forward, trying to pin her against the car behind her, it didn’t work but I got in some quick hard punches to her sides. She met them with her own punches, we traded blows for maybe a minute, each trying to block the other’s and hit home with our own. We ducked, weaved and circled.

I looked up, there was a circle of people watching, I saw Deb and some other girls I knew; Will had some of his buddies with him.

“Ugh! Oh shit!” the bitch had attacked while I was looking at the spectators, she had pounded my belly with three hard punches. I reeled, my back hit a car hard, its rear view mirror jabbed into my kidney region.

“Go Arianne, slam the bully!” The bitch had her cheer squad; no one seemed to care she was fucking my guy- ‘your ex guy,” the dark side reminded me.I pushed forward, copping some more punches and a hard slap on the face, but slamming my body into hers. She stumbled back; I attacked with swift short jabs, the move that worked for me earlier. Arianne rallied, dodging many of my blows, scoring more than a few herself, but my greater reach and weight began to tell; she gasped as my blows hit, she reeled as I landed one in her tummy. She panted, I just knew she was fading, I stepped forward, closing on her, again curling my leg around behind hers trying to trip her. It failed she sidestepped and landed a kick on my thigh. I groaned; that was the second blow to that thigh; I just knew it would slow me down. The bitch had bought herself some space. I sent a few more punches in; some hit, some she dodged but again those that hit told on her

Arianne retreated; we broke away from the cars to a grassy verge. She moved nimbly, I followed. So did the crowd. She danced around me, landing shots quickly, darting back to avoid my counter blows. My aching leg slowed me; I knew it would slow me worse later unless I ended this fight quickly. Arianne came at me, I let her punch come through and  grabbed at her top. We both gasped; her with surprise that I held her, me with pain; her blow to the belly hurt; at least she was tired, her blows hit less forcefully than a few minutes ago. Daring greatly I  stood on my good leg, slamming my knee up into her body.

Arianne groaned, she tried to break away but I held her. She slapped at my face, I slammed my leg up again. This time she sidestepped but it hit her thigh. Now we were both hurt there. Still holding her I stepped forward, when we were but inches apart I pulled her towards me, and, putting all my weight into the move, body slammed her.

She wailed, she stumbled, I slammed again and she fell on her back. She twisted sideways , her feet up kicking to stop me from pressing my advantage. I tried to get to her side, she rolled away. She got to her knees. I came at her, she tried to tackle me. I stepped back. She got to her feet, I attacked swinging punches.  She closed, I couldn’t use my advantage, we punched each other in a clinch.

It got me nowhere. I grabbed her in a bear hug squeezing her waist. She gasped, I just knew if I kept hold of her I’d crush the air from her lungs and I’d crush her! I held on, she slapped, she tried to break free; she couldn’t! I had her. She clawed at my face, her nails rent my cheek. I broke the hold, I thought she was about to gouge my eye. “Dirty bitch,” I hissed, stepping away. Blood oozed from my gashed cheeks.

I glared at Arianne, yet more determined to end this bitch! I closed, sending punches, a few kicks, not aiming to do a lot of damage, but to drive her back to the cars, she couldn’t maneuver there.  The bitch was gasping, I just knew the bear hug had been within a few seconds of success. Arianne needed time, she’d get it- on my terms. I kept plugging away, she kept retreating. She only realised what I was up to when she backed into a pickup on the edge of the parking lot. She gasped, stepped forward, right into my upraised knee. She groaned and staggered. She slumped to her knees.

I cackled. She was finished. “Shit!” the bitch head butted me, I reeled, clutching my belly. Arianne got to her feet. She was shaky; too tired to follow her success.  I body slammed her into the pickup. She groaned. She groaned again when I repeated the body slam. Arianne lurched forward, she had her hands up protecting her face. I slammed my fists into her tummy, the left near her kidney region the right directly into her belly button. She dropped to her knees.

This time I took no chances, kicking her belly. She clutched her wounded tummy. I grabbed her hair, pulled her half up and slammed my knee into her. And again.  The crowd protested, saying I should let her be. Stuff them; she hadn’t surrendered, she was still conscious. I pulled her up and slammed her into the car, she groaned. Holding her hair I dragged her over the hood.

I ripped her skirt and then her panties. The panties fell to her ankles.  I tugged at her bra, her blouse had been undone throughout the fight. The lacey bra rent apart. I slapped her face. “Stay away from my guy.”

She started to cry, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry” she sobbed. I stood back. She stood, I grabbed her, I wasn’t finished with this bitch. I turned her round to face Will. Standing behind her I kicked at the back of her knee. She crumpled, falling to her hands and knees. I pushed her to the ground. Sobbing pathetically she kept saying “I’m sorry” time after time.

I put my foot on her neck. I looked at Will. “See I told you she was a wimp!” I prodded her with my foot. She  rolled over onto her back. I stamped on her tummy.

She howled.

I stood back. She got up; hunched her self over as if to protect whatever modesty she still had and shuffled off, still crying.

I turned to Will. “You sure pick them.” I walked off, there was no way I was going back to him that night.

The dark side hissed, “You’ll be back to him soon! Call her a wimp?”

I thank the lovely Arianne for asking me to write a story featuring her and fro her helpful comments
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Who is the real wimp?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 02:22:59 PM »
That was like a two-for-one. Every time you hit Arianne, you were also hitting Will. Nice going. :)

Well written and exciting, as always, Jenn.

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 08:57:39 AM »
Think you should leave Will - he's not to be trusted and NOT worth fighting for!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 10:04:45 AM »
Think you should leave Will - he's not to be trusted and NOT worth fighting for!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

That does happen- I need to fill in some more gaps in Jenn'searly life before getting on with her later life..watch this space for "Jenn fights at the PTA"
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 12:50:35 AM »
great story, Jenn, but they've all been great. It's nice to read the continued evolution of your characters and good to know Will is going to bite the dust. Hey, if you ever decide to cross over into the pro realms, I know one person who's been waiting for a crack at you ;)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 06:26:40 AM »
Ms. Jenn is back from her break!  :) ;) ;D 8) :-*

Awesome story like always, Ms. Jenn!

huggggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway