News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Brooklyn Decker's Squad vs Kate Upton's Squad (3v3 Elimination Match)

• 9 Replies
Hi everyone, this is a follow up to Kate Upton vs Demi Rose, hyperlinked here. I've decided to create a meta-universe called the Female Celebrity Wrestling Association or the FCWA for short to encapsulate it, this story, and most of my future stories. This match is a 3v3 Elimination Match without any tag-teaming. This is my first time writing such a story and would love feedback on it so that I can know a) if you like this type of story b) whether you want to see me write more of this type of story and c) how to improve my writing for future stories.

If you liked this story, I would sincerely appreciate it if you click the like button to let me know you liked it and if you're willing, posted a comment telling me what you liked about it (the writing, the 3v3 elimination structure, etc.) and whether you would be interested in me doing more squad elimination matches in the future and/or if you think there is something I can do to enhance them structurally (i.e. make them tag-team elimination matches or make them 5v5 matches or any other ideas you may have). If you have constructive criticism on how to fix things you didn't like/think I should improve, I also appreciate that a lot and I do seriously take it under consideration when writing future stories. In short, the reception to this story determines whether I write more stories like this in addition to the traditional 1v1s or focus solely on writing more of the normal 1v1 stories I've written so far.

I also plan on posting this story in parts as it is over 9000 words long, with each part being posted roughly every two days or so. The story is already finished so I don't expect any delays. Anyways, I hope you like the story and comment what you think.

Margot Robbie & Demi Rose & Brooklyn Decker vs Kate Upton & Stacy Keibler & Emily Blunt

{alt}

After Kate Upton's humiliating loss to Demi Rose a few days ago, the blonde bombshell received a phone call on New Year's Eve from a rival, an equally legendary dark blonde fighter. Brooklyn Decker, peeved at her own recent loss to Kate Upton, used Kate's defeat at the hands of Demi Rose to get under her skin. After a couple minutes of verbal jousting between the two titans, Brooklyn threw down a gauntlet she was confident Kate would pick up, especially after being angered by a few of her pointed barbs. "A squad fight?" Kate responded inquisitively.

Brooklyn replied, "yup, we each create a squad and the order they'll fight in. Who we select and the order they fight in will be secret until just before the fight. Each person fights until an opponent on the enemy team knocks them out. Once a teammate is knocked out, the next person on the team enters and the process continues until an entire team is eliminated. No submissions, no pins, knockouts only. Winner between us two gets to play with the loser after the match for an hour. Sound fun? Or are you still a little scared to fight after what the rookie did to you?" Kate paused before telling Brooklyn, "you're on, bitch. Since I bearhugged you into submission to take the championship belt away from you the last time we fought, how about I knock you out with my tits this time? After all, I'm always happy to remind you who has the better pair, both in our match and after during your hourlong smother session under my chest, Brooklyn." Just as Brooklyn was about to comeback with her own rejoinder, Kate laughed and hung up, leaving Brooklyn fuming despite getting her desired match.

One week later, the stage was set for Brooklyn and Kate to lead their squads into battle in the first FCWA match of the new year. Both fighters met in the center of the ring, eyes laced with venom. As both exchanged slips containing their respective squad lineups, Kate's lips formed a curious grin. "You just had to put in Demi, huh? Did you think that would get to me? I'm actually quite glad you invited her as this just means I get my revenge on her even more quickly than I anticipated." Brooklyn, looked at her with a hint of surprise, "oh, really now? What makes you think the fight won't have the same result as last time?" Kate laughed as she told Brooklyn, "Did you watch the match, Brooklyn? I had her basically drooling on my chest after the third round. Only reason I didn't win was because I wanted to have some fun with her before I properly broke her and you can bet I won't make the same mistake again. I'll beat her with ease this time before I go on and beat you too."

Brooklyn rolled her eyes before reminding her "you say that, but it was a back and forth for rounds one and two, and regardless, 'almost' counts for nothing." Brooklyn continued, "Anyways, let's get this match started," as she signaled for her fighters to come ringside, followed by Kate doing the same. With all fighters at ringside, Brooklyn slid out, letting Margot enter, while Kate Upton waited confidently, ready for the match to finally start.

Round 1: Kate Upton vs Margot Robbie

{alt}

Margot, knowing the dangers associated with letting Kate Upton get into a rhythm, chose to play aggressively straight out of the gate. While Kate expected them to circle each other before locking up in a collar and elbow position, Margot closed the distance quickly and began firing punches into the body of the surprised Kate Upton. After Margot landed a couple quick punches to Kate's chest and belly, Kate blocked Margot's next punch before firing her own hard right straight into Margot's cheek, stopping her opponent's strike-based offensive dead in her tracks. Kate followed up by grabbing the back of Margot's head and pulling it down as she drove her knee upwards into it with incredible force, busting Margot's lip and sending her staggering backwards.

Margot, while worse for wear, was able to put up a decent defense to further strikes from Kate while maintaining her distance, preventing a bad situation from getting much, much worse for her. As they went back to circling as Kate originally desired, Margot brought her thumb to her lip to wipe away some blood, bringing a grin to Kate's face. "If you just lie down, Margot, I can knock you out quickly with a simple carotid restraint and I can spare you any further pain. The other two are the only ones I want to really want to make a message of." In response to the offer, Margot simply spat at Kate's feet and continued to circle, declining any verbal retort. Enraged by the disrespect of Margot's blood and saliva being spat at her, Kate charged at Margot, ready to punish her for the manner in which she rejected the offer. Margot, expecting nothing less, put her incredible legs to use and fired off a super kick at Kate Upton's head, hoping to draw a surprising early KO. The experienced Kate saw this coming from a mile away and ducked the kick before diving at Margot's other leg and yanking it forward.

Margot's head came down hard on the mat as Kate brought her plant leg out from under her, leaving her dazed and prone to Kate's next moves. Eager to continue Margot's punishment, Kate chose to forgo an easy chokehold or smother, and instead rolled Margot over so she would be facedown. Kate then stepped in between Margot's legs, while facing her feet and began setting up her hold. First, she bent Margot's left leg behind her own right leg before doing the same with Margot's right leg, bending it behind her own left leg locking in a modified standing Indian deathlock. She then dropped to the mat and rolled the still out-of-it Margot over so that she would be faceup, but bent uncomfortably with the leg lock still in place and most of her lower body off the mat, while Kate would be comfortably on her back as she applied the painful hold.

As Kate brought her legs up higher, Margot shrieked in pain as the angle her legs were bent at got increasingly intolerable. Unable to take the pain any longer, Margot began to tap out, disappointed in herself, but willing to do anything to end her pain. Kate, enjoying Margot's pain with sadistic delight, simply raised her legs even higher, while grabbing both of Margot's hands and pulling Margot's upper body towards her, drawing even louder yelps of agony as both Margot's legs and shoulders were being tortured by the malevolent Kate. "I GIVE, KATE! I GIIIIIIVVVVVE, PLEASE I GIVE," Margot yelled. "There are no submissions in this match, Margot. You should have thought of that before you spat at me," Kate responded.

Ask people for the name of the hold Margot is currently in and you'll get many answers. Some will say it's an Indian Deathlock Surfboard Stretch, while others will draw parallels to the WWE and say it's the Pinup Strong submission hold used by Beth Phoenix and Natalya, but all will agree regardless of name, it's a testament to the strength and technique of those who apply it and it is certainly absolute hell for the poor soul who it is being applied to. As Kate kept the hold on, Margot's shrieks began to be intermixed with with some whimpered begs of unconditional surrender. "Pl-lease, Kate," Margot began as she tried to force words through the pain. "I'll d-do any-anything, I – please, Kate, – please," Margot whimpered, barely able to get the words out.

"Anything, you say, Margot? Would you nuzzle up against my chest and willingly let yourself be smothered unconscious? If you do so, I'll let you out of this hold and end the match that way. Otherwise, the pain continues," Kate replied. "Y-Yes, Kate, I w-will," Margot croaked in between her continued cries of pain. "Very well," Kate said as she calmly rolled to her left and untangled their legs. "Place your face, right here, Margot," Kate continued as she took off her bra and rolled back onto her back, ready to smother Margot out to end Round 1.

Margot crawled over, her legs barely functional, and complied with Kate's orders, determined to avoid any further pain. As she nuzzled against Kate's large and now, uncovered 34DD chest, her face burned scarlet in shame. However, that shame was more tolerable to her than the torture Kate would have continued to visit upon her; therefore, she continued to bring about her own humiliation, rubbing her face deep into Kate's legendary cleavage while Kate lazily pushed her tits together, letting Margot do most of the work. Kate laughed in glee knowing Margot's teammates looked on in stunned horror. "You see this, Demi and Brooklyn? This is what I reduced your great squadmate to and this is what I'll reduce you to next." Neither Demi nor Brooklyn responded to Kate's taunt, both rendered speechless by the sight before them. That Margot Robbie, a skilled fighter and their teammate would meet this fate was inconceivable to them. Neither were able to comprehend the domination that they had just watched and continued to watch unfold before their eyes.

Satisfied with the message she had sent to her opponents, Kate pulled Margot's face even deeper into her cleavage, accelerating the effects of already devastating smother that Margot had voluntarily put herself into. Eager for swift release of darkness, Margot didn't resist at all as she began to feel herself drift into unconsciousness. Kate easily rode out Margot's involuntary convulsions and a few moments later, when Margot's body went slack, Kate pushed her opponent's unconscious body to the side, capturing a dominant Round 1 victory for her team.

Round 1: Kate Upton defeats Margot Robbie via breast smother knockout

Offline the_walkin_dude

Re: Brooklyn Decker's Squad vs Kate Upton's Squad (3v3 Elimination Match)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 07:37:49 PM »
Greetings,

First off, I wanted to say that not only do I appreciate the format of these bouts, I appreciate that you took the time (or rather, had Brooklyn take the time) to explain the structure. At first glance I was expecting a standard six woman tag format or possibly a Survival Series style elimination, but what you've come up with is effectively a team based gauntlet. I also really dig that the order of each team is kept secret because it adds a whole level of intrigue to what matches you'll see, and when. As we see below, Kate obviously decided to come out swinging as she's got something to prove and it paid off because Brooklyn sent Margot out first. It could've worked out very well if Robbie's strategy had paid off, alas Upton pretty much walked through her best shots and not only dominated, but demoralized. Now Kate & co are up a win and that's great, BUT what happens if she doesn't make it through Rose and Decker? Then the match falls to Blunt and Keibler and no offense to either of those ladies, but they're probably ideally suited to best their opponents in a JMD-centric sort of venue.

Oh, and massive bonus points for Kate busting out the old Pin-Up Strong stretch. I don't tend to envision Upton as particularly sound on a technical level, but she certainly imposed her will on Margot quite emphatically.

Great work so far, looking forward to more.

~rf

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 10:05:20 PM »
Round 2: Kate Upton vs Demi Rose

While the ref handed the defeated Australian off to the FCWA medical staff, Kate got to her feet  and taunted Demi, "ready to join your teammate? I dominated you last time until I decided to be compassionate and give you an easy end to your debut. This time I won't make that mistake. I'll make sure you go out cold without a shred of mercy," Kate said as she wiped Margot's drool off her chest. With Margot safely under the care of medical staff, the ref rang the bell and the two fighters, pent up with animosity towards each other began to circle each other carefully, neither wanting to make the first mistake. "Oh Kate, you sure do talk a big game for someone that passed out under my ass last time. I think we can make sure you pass out with a nice view of my ass again this time, dear," Demi responded, her words designed both to belie the fear she felt deep down after watching Kate mercilessly crush Margot's will and also to reassure herself of her ability to win. "Your eyes betray you Demi. I can see the fear you feel after me breaking down your teammate Margot physically and then mentally. I can see the fear you feel gazing at my chest knowing what it did to you last time and what it can do again," Kate replied coolly, supremely confident after dispatching Margot in the manner she did.

With that taunt, Demi moved forward and began firing punches at Kate, desperately needing to prove Kate wrong for her own sanity. Kate, ready for the punches, put up an excellent defense, blocking most punches and firing off her own counters. As knee strikes and kicks began entering the battle, the stakes only got higher, each side playing sound offense and defense, hoping to force the other into making the first critical mistake that would tip the balance in a mostly even fight towards their side. Both teams watched intently as they watched an incredibly technical fight unfold, cringing as they watched their fighter take nasty body blows and smiling as they watched their fighter deliver them. As the fight went on, the effects of fatigue began to visibly build up on both, though more so for Kate, as even though she dominated the first round, the strength required to apply the Indian Deathlock Surfboard Stretch was significant and even an dominant win can take a toll.

Over the next minute, what used to be a mostly even exchange of became slightly tilted as for every two to three body blows Kate landed Demi landed four. Remarkably, though, both fighters managed to continue to absorb body blows without being knocked a down, a testament to their impressive resiliency. As Kate began to realize the changing tides, she knew she had to alter the balance if she wanted to have a hope to win. And moments after Demi landed a punch and a kick to Kate's side, Kate would find her opening. Confident in her position, Demi launched a powerful reverse roundhouse kick which would likely have given her the first successful knockdown of the round, but unfortunately for her, Kate miraculously dodged and her kick found only air. Quick to capitalize, Kate lunged forward, wrapping her arms around Demi's torso, pinning her opponent's arms to the side and lifted her into a chest-to-chest bearhug.

"GUH!" the involuntary sound that left Demi's lips the instant the hold was applied demonstrated how effectively Kate compressed Demi's chest, driving air out of lungs and inflicting pain in a way she was a master at. In a match against Kate Upton, there is only one move you need to fear equally as much as the breast smother and Demi now found herself locked into it after having been literally saved by the bell from Kate's breast smother the last time they fought. Unfortunately for Demi, there was no bell that could save her this time."How...do you like that...Brooklyn," Kate panted, clearly exhausted, but still capable of applying a potent hold and trash talking through it, albeit with occasional pauses for breath. "Girlie...gonna go...the same way...you did," Kate continued breathlessly. Brooklyn once again looked on in speechless dismay as she now watched her teammate stuck in Kate's chest crushing hold that defeated her not too long ago, the very reason she wanted the rematch. After watching Margot Robbie pass out after placing her face into Kate's breast smother, Brooklyn couldn't bear to watch Kate continue to abuse Demi's chest with Demi unable to resist. And yet, she couldn't tear her eyes as away as she watched her rival inch closer to victory, unable to do anything to help.

With her arms restrained, there was little Demi could do to either break free or counter the bearhug, so she committed her efforts to freeing them. Fighting through the pain of Kate's legendary 34DDs pressing into her chest, Demi wriggled for survival, desperately trying to free her arms from Kate's tight embrace. Watching Demi struggle made Kate return to targeting her with her taunts as she panted, "Brook...lyn...gave up...in sixty...seconds after I had...beaten her...left...and right...all match. How long...do you...think...you...will last, Demi?" Struggle though she may, she lacked the necessary leverage to free her arms by merely trying to shimmy them out. In the meantime, Kate continued to dominate Demi's 32DDs, forcing them to mushroom out due to the intense pressure applied by her bearhug. Realizing after forty-five seconds in this hold that she couldn't last ten more seconds in this hellish hold, Demi pulled her head back and threw a Hail Mary.

Following the loud, unmistakable sound of hard bone colliding with hard bone, Kate yelped in shock and pain as she found herself on the receiving end of Demi's desperation headbutt. Taking advantage of the situation, Demi managed to free her arms as fires shot after shot into the unprotected head of Kate Upton. Knowing that Demi's chest was close to giving way and that Demi can't take much more pain before she'd be forced to beg just like Margot, Kate took the gamble that if she can absorb a couple more shots while maintaining the hold she can win the match on her terms, instead of entering a fight in which Demi will hold the initiative and the advantage, and thus give her team a 2-0 lead. As Demi comes up on the minute mark of being held in the bearhug, she lets out the loudest cry of pain of the night as she felt her chest cave inwards under Kate's pressure. Had it been an ordinary match, she would have submitted then and there, if not earlier. Instead, tears began to roll down her cheeks as she continued to fire punches that seemed to be in vain, hoping to pass out and make the pain disappear, much like Kate had made her chest disappear.

And salvation soon came for Demi, though perhaps not in the way she expected. Her pessimism evaporated as her 10th punch finally caused Kate's legs to give out resulting in Demi falling on top of Kate in a crumpled heap, both in a rough state. Demi was the first to get up to her knees from the pile, and running on pure adrenaline, snaked her legs around Kate's neck and squeezed with all her might. As Kate pawed at Demi's thick thighs to no avail, her eyes bulged, as she had just been introduced to how painful Demi's reverse head scissors could be. "Enjoy the view, Kate," Demi taunted. "I told you at the beginning that I would make you pass out with a nice view of my ass, and here we are," Demi continued. Kate could do nothing but mewl in pain as Demi's impressive lower body swallowed the legend's face. Despite enjoying the rule earlier in the match, Kate definitely regretted agreeing to a knockouts only match, as after just fifteen seconds in this lethal reverse headscissor, the excruciating pain became too much for even her to handle. Luckily for Kate, after twenty more seconds the pain dissipated as her world went dark. Demi Rose had miraculously defeated the FCWA champion for the second time in two weeks and had kept their team's hopes of winning this squad elimination match alive.

Round 2: Demi Rose defeats Kate Upton via reverse headscissor knockout

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 02:41:23 AM »
Round 3: Demi Rose vs Emily Blunt

{alt}

As Demi climbed to her feet, she knew that if she wanted to have a chance of winning in Round 3, she would have to play defense long enough to recover from her physically taxing back-and-forth battle in Round 2. Emily, on the other hand, knew if she wanted to pull off the win, she would need to play aggressive out of the gate and press her advantage. And as soon as the ref gave the signal, that's exactly what they did. Demi managed to stick to her plan well, and with a couple successful parries and mostly some fleet footwork, Demi had managed to escape the first three minutes of the third round relatively unscathed, having absorbed only four light blows. That being said she was in no position to celebrate her early travails, having landed only two blows of her own. While frustrated that she hadn't punished Demi Rose more, Emily knew so long as she controlled the pace of the match she was in a good position to take back the lead for her team.

Emily continued her up-tempo striking game and after Demi fell for a feint, Emily found the opening she needed as she landed a clean, hard punch to Demi's already abused chest, drawing a cry of pain from her foe that she much enjoyed. Using the success as further motivation, Emily fired off another punch to Demi's head, which Demi's defense was too slow to block. As Demi staggered backwards, Emily advanced, firing multiple shots that continued to force her opponent back. Demi was more successful at blocking these follow-up shots as she danced backwards, desperate to avoid her defense being broken again. But, whether it was lack of experience or disorientation from the fatigue, Demi didn't realize she was running out of real estate. As Demi danced back once again to successfully dodge a left jab from her opponent, her back collided with the turnbuckle, leaving her nowhere to go as Emily's right fist pummeled her chest, drawing further cries of pain. "Music to my ears," Emily yelled, ecstatic that her aggression was finally paying off. Emily fired a couple more punches into Demi's belly before switching gears.

Taking advantage of their position in the ring, Emily raised her long right leg and pressed her foot into Demi's neck, choking her against the top turnbuckle. Demi gurgled as Emily choked the life out of her prompting the referee to start counting, "1...2...3...4.." at which point Emily broke the illegal hold, letting Demi collapse to the mat and start wheezing. The referee forced Emily to step back closer to the center of the ring while waiting for Demi to return to her feet, following the illegal hold. As soon as the ref saw both knees the leave the ground, she stepped aside and signaled for the match to resume, allowing Emily to charge at Demi, eager to continue her onslaught. Emily, ready to send her opponent back to the ground, lunged forward to spear Demi just as her opponent reached a full standing position.

As the loud sound of the bone-crushing collision reverberated throughout the stadium, both teammates of the current fighters looked on in shock. Neither of the two fighters left outside the ring expected Demi to be able to get out of the way in time and they certainly didn't expect to see Emily Blunt fly shoulder first into the metal ring post, severely damaging it in the process. As Emily's left hand went to nurse her possibly broken right shoulder, Demi went on the offensive, knowing it was likely her best shot at taking control of the round and locked her opponent's upper calves under her armpits while placing her hands under her opponent's quad. Demi quickly followed up by simultaneously lifting Emily out from the corner while using her leverage and the last vestiges of her strength to raise her opponent's upper body above parallel while turning 180 degrees before bringing Emily crashing rapidly back down to the center of the ring in a nasty improvised facebuster.

Running on fumes, Demi forced herself back to her feet and kicked Emily onto her back. Demi stepped over the still frame of Emily, straddled her opponent's chest, and kicked out her legs. "Mmmmph," Emily groaned as her arms and legs flopped like a fish out of water while her petite chest was squashed by Demi's banzai drop. Demi slid towards Emily's head and turned around, depositing her famous ass onto Emily's pretty face, locking in a reverse facesit hold. Emily's face quickly disappeared, eclipsed by Demi's colossal derriere, a sight that brought joy to Brooklyn's eyes and despair to Stacy's. Whatever despair Stacy felt, certainly paled in comparison to Emily's as she struggled ineffectually to push Demi and get free of her opponent's devastating ass smother. With her hands placed firmly on Demi's ass cheeks, Emily put her all into a shove while bridging upwards with her hips and legs. However, with the full weight of Demi keeping her head in place and Demi's arms pressing down on her chest, all Emily really did was cop a feel. Resigning herself to her failure, Emily gave up her resistance and elected to wait out the inevitable end.

A few seconds after her struggles ceased, she began thrashing like a thousand volts had just run through her and screaming in pain, screams that were ultimately swallowed by Demi's dominant ass. "This is for what Kate did to Margot," Demi yelled as she twisted Emily's nipples with unbridled fury. Demi continued to torture Emily's nipples as she barked "you thought you could go quietly and easily into the night? Nuh uh. I couldn't afford to torture Kate since I needed to end that match as quickly as possible given the danger associated with playing with her. But you? With you under my ass, I can torture you all I want and that will definitely send a good message to that bitch not to fuck with my friends." Emily's lungs burned as she continued to scream in agony as Demi continued her twisted torture. Luckily for Emily, it only took twenty more seconds of that torture before she exhaled her final breath of the match into Demi's all-encompassing ass. On the other side of the ropes, Stacy watched in disbelief as Emily was removed from the ring, wondering how things went so wrong despite looking so right just a few minutes ago.

Round 3: Demi Rose defeats Emily Blunt via reverse facesit knockout

A costly mistake by Emily Blunt converts a sure-fire win into a devastating loss. Stay tuned for Demi vs Stacy.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 05:10:51 AM »
Round 4: Demi Rose vs Stacy Keibler

{alt}

The famously leggy blonde chose to tease the crowd as she sultrily swung her long left leg over and through the middle ring rope. She continued, slowly bending down and bringing her upper body parallel with the middle rope. Pausing for effect, she entranced the crowd, the ref, and all those watching at home as she gave them a stunning view of her rear and her impossibly long legs. Knowing she had them all in the palm of her hand, she swung her other leg through and readied herself to fight her opponent. While playful during her ring entrance, the moment the referee gave the signal to begin the fight, Stacy turned ferocious, the desire to avenge her fallen teammates burning clearly and deeply in her hazel eyes.

With speed Demi couldn't hope to match in her exhausted state, Stacy exploded out her corner, firing punch after punch into the head, chest, and belly of her exhausted opponent. Every punch that connected forced Demi a step back and drew a moan of pain from the fighter who was clearly worse for wear. Stacy followed up her successful combo with a roundhouse kick that generated a loud cracking noise as it connected with Demi's noggin. Demi collapsed from the impact as her ass fell hard onto the mat and her head crashed onto the bottom turnbuckle.

Savoring every second of the show she put on, Stacy brought back the same sultry style of movements from her entrance as she approached Demi. While Stacy was on cloud nine, Demi was at rock bottom. The double damage from Stacy's powerful kick and the collision with the turnbuckle left Demi seeing double as her eyes saw two copies of Stacy sashaying over to the corner where she lay helpless. Paralyzed by the confusion and the ringing in her head, Demi didn't move a muscle during Stacy's slow approach. While Demi may have been unaware of what was going on, the moment Stacy straddled her hapless opponent's face, grabbed the top rope for support and started swiveling her hips the crowd rose to their feet in celebration as they knew what was coming next.

To the crowd's delight, Stacy dropped into a bronco buster and rode her opponent aggressively, as she slammed her pussy repeatedly into the face of Demi Rose. Every third slam, instead of rising back up to continue the chain of slams, Stacy chose to up the humiliation by maintaining her position and sensually rubbing her crotch against Demi's beautiful face. "Oh, yes, this is your place, Demi. I am going to make sure you learn it after what you did to Emily," Stacy snarled as she continued to gyrate her hips against her opponent. Despite some valiant attempts, Demi simply lacked the energy to push her assailant away or cause enough damage with strikes from her position to get her opponent to back off. As Stacy continued her physical assault and verbal taunts, Demi's face burned red from the anger and humiliation of having her opponent grind against her face while being able to do nothing to stop it.

After the twelfth slam and the fourth sensual grind, Stacy stepped back and surveyed her handiwork. "Not bad, not bad. But your humiliation is just getting started, slut," Stacy told the downed fighter. Determined to further Demi's humiliation, Stacy turned around and stepped back towards Demi, grabbing the top rope for support, and applied a picture-perfect stinkface to Demi. "Since you are such a big fan of asses, I figured I'd let you be on other end of one for once, Demi," Stacy said with an evil grin.

"MMMPHH! MMMMMPPHH!" Demi yelled into Stacy's ass, her protests muffled by the well-applied stinkface. "Don't like it too much now that the shoe is on the other foot, now do ya?" Stacy asked, prompting further muffled protests from Demi. "Well that's just too bad, because I feel like keeping you here," Stacy responded with a laugh. Demi's muffled screams slowly become mewls of despair as Stacy's pert backside gyrated against her. Demi squirmed and writhed weakly, throughly humiliated while Stacy switched from slow gyrating to aggressively shaking her hips back and forth, which whipped Demi's face side-to-side.

As Stacy leaned back, burying Demi's now-disheveled face even deeper into her ass, Demi began to panic. Demi's quiet moans into Stacy's ass and her pathetic slaps and shoves at Stacy's gorgeous thighs demonstrated just how exhausted Demi was from her previous two rounds and Stacy's present domination. As Stacy continued to rub her ass against Demi's facial features she felt immense elation, knowing she was properly avenging her fallen friends.
Demi, on the other hand, couldn't believe she found herself being punished by another woman's ass. Her continued struggling as Stacy continued the smother made matters worse as it caused her precious oxygen to dwindle away even more rapidly. Realizing Demi was on the verge of passing out, Stacy peeled her ass away from Demi's face, satisfied with the humiliation she caused with that hold. "Not done with you yet, Demi," Stacy said with sadistic intent as she dragged Demi out of the corner.

Back in the center of the ring, Stacy dropped a knee into Demi's stomach, causing Demi to gasp for air and let out yet another groan of pain. "That's what I like to hear," Stacy taunted as she rolled Demi over onto her stomach before moving up towards Demi's head. With a devilish smile, Stacy pulled Demi's towards her so that her opponent's neck rested on her luscious right thigh while also raising her left leg so it pointed to the sky. Using her hands to hold Demi in place, Stacy brought her left leg down with lightning-fast speed against Demi's neck like a guillotine, crushing it in her formidable headscissors.

Demi gurgled under the vise-like pressure of Stacy's steely legs as Stacy poured on the pain. "How do you like them?" Stacy purred as she gave Demi's neck a tight squeeze with her famous legs, "they are going to be the last you see before you take a nap." Stacy lifted up her left leg, before slamming it back down again with brutal as she told the barely conscious Demi, "that being said, before I put you I want to have a little more fun with you." Demi merely whimpered in response to the taunt, too badly beaten to put any notable resistance, until another harsh pulse of Stacy's legs brought back Demi's mewls.

Enjoying the vengeance she was dishing out too much to stop, but still aware there was one more match for her to fight, Stacy figured she'd kick the torture up to 11 and end the match soon after. With a flourish, Stacy rolled to her right, while pushing herself up into a push-up position, thus wrenching Demi's neck up and bending her back in a most violent fashion. Despite not seeming possible, Demi's face showed even more signs of pain than she did in Stacy's already vicious normal headscissors.

Stacy grinned as she applied the brutal continuation to the headscissors she learned from working with Gail Kim back at WWE Raw, knowing that the damage she was doing to Demi now was comparable to what Gail did to Mickie James and Booke Tessmacher when she got them in her headscissors. As Demi's back was bent backwards while her neck continued to be crushed by her opponent's thighs, she felt pain like she never had before. Tears began to well up in her eyes and drip down her cheeks as the excruciating pain delivered by Stacy overwhelmed her.

"Oh is little baby crying?" Stacy cooed with a menacing smile. "Looks like I have to put baby to sleep then," she continued with a sing-song voice. Those in the crowd and at home that watched those matches where Gail Kim scissored her opponents knew exactly was coming next as Stacy ferociously swung her hips back down and to the left, slamming Demi's head straight into the mat. Demi's mind was scrambled by that last slam, possibly leaving her with a concussion, and certainly leaving her with something she would still feel the next morning.

"Good night, Demi. You shouldn't have turned the match so chippy. Perhaps if you hadn't I wouldn't have been so mean to you. But I am glad I made you pay the price," Stacy yelled before squeezing one last time as Demi went slack. Despite an impressive first two rounds that Demi should be proud of, it will likely be the final humiliation she suffered that will stick with her for days to come.

Round 4: Stacy Keibler defeats Demi Rose via headscissor knockout

The match is now an even 2-2 as Stacy and Brooklyn get ready to go at it for all the marbles. Two capable fighters will be going at it, but only one can win. Would love to hear predictions before the final round, and as always, critiques and general thoughts are very much welcomed. @The Walking Dude Thank you for your thoughts, I really appreciate them. I am really glad you liked the format and the way it was explained in the story. I am also happy you liked the first match. I also share generally similar views to you regarding her technical ability, so I wouldn't bet on Kate pulling off the incredibly technical counters some other fighters in future fights may pull off in my future stories, but I would always bet on her to have some middling technical ability to demonstrate her power and dominance over most other celeb fighters. I view her as more of a power brawler with technique focused on emphasizing that power as opposed to the litheness and agility of a Keibler I guess and view the pinup strong move as being inline with that. Once again, I definitely appreciate your opinion here, and will use it to guide the further evolution of characters in my story and the stories themselves.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 05:30:16 AM by NoAirZone »

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 05:46:08 PM »
Great job so far. Love that my 2 favorites are the only 2 left.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 11:08:08 PM »
It's a great match with lots of highlights. Demi survived a breast smother and a bearhug delivered by Kate, she will haunt Kate's dreams like a nightmare for sure. The young woman with the powerful lower body is great to watch.

Even the last match up Stacy vs Brooklyn will be very exciting.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 09:49:22 AM »
Round 5: Stacy Keibler vs Brooklyn Decker

{alt}

With the scores tied up at an even 2-2 following the ruthless destruction of Demi Rose, the stage was set for an intense final battle between the former FCWA champion, Brooklyn Decker, and the elite fighter who just tore through the capable Demi Rose, Stacy Keibler. Skipping the pleasantries and the taunts, both fighters carefully advanced on each other the moment the referee gave the signal, each with their own devious intents.

While Brooklyn seemed to want a collar and elbow lockup, Stacy elected to surprise her with a quick boot to the belly. Brooklyn fell to a knee as the wind was knocked out of her by Stacy's sucker punch, or rather sucker kick. Continuing her offensive, Stacy dragged Brooklyn by the hair to the corner, prompting the referee to order her to break the illegal hold. Stacy paid the referee no heed as she yanked Brooklyn back up to a standing position and slammed her opponent's head into the turnbuckle repeatedly before releasing the hold on her opponent's hair just in time to avoid the ref's five-count disqualification. With the damage done in spite of the referee's warning, Stacy pressed her advantage, firing multiple kicks into Brooklyn's belly, each of which drew a gasp and a groan of pain from the former champion.

Stacy pivoted from her strike based offensive as she extended her long right leg, pressing it into the neck of her opponent, pinning it between her foot and the back of the top turnbuckle. The referee once again started counting Stacy out, warning that if she didn't let go she would be disqualified. Stacy happily kept applying the illegal choke hold on Brooklyn until the ref hit 4 at which point she retracted her leg and let Brooklyn collapse to her knees. Brooklyn only avoided a face-first collapse to the mat by holding onto the rope for support and was truly in dire straits. Stacy interrupted Brooklyn's attempt to climb back to her feet by grabbing her opponent by the hair and pulling Brooklyn's head between her thighs for a standing headscissor. After a hard squeeze of her legs which drew a groan from Brooklyn, Stacy pulled her opponent up into a power bomb position. But as Stacy pulled Brooklyn's legs up onto her shoulder, Brooklyn closed her legs tight around her opponent's head and countered with a hurricanrana, saving herself and tossing Stacy into a face-first collision with the mat.

Brooklyn, after taking a moment to recover, grabbed Stacy and pulled her up by her hair to her hands and knees and fired a knee strike right into the head of Stacy, sending her right back to the mat face-down in a crumpled heap. Brooklyn climbed onto Stacy's prone back, slung her opponent's arms over her legs, and pulled back on Stacy's chin, locking in a camel clutch. While Stacy is certainly among the most flexible wrestlers in the league, even she felt the pain as Brooklyn practically bent her into a 'C'. "Yeah, Stacy, you may claim that Demi started the chippiness, but we all know the chippiness began with what Kate did to Margot. Regardless, I'm happy to avenge Demi and by the time I'm done with you, you'll regret doing what you did to her," Brooklyn snarled as she continued to torture Stacy's back.

Despite the pain, Stacy tried her best to deny Brooklyn the satisfaction of seeing her break under the torture as she grimaced, but refused to let out any auditory confirmation of her suffering. If this were a normal match, Stacy would likely have submitted after a few seconds in the hold, knowing her odds of escape once locked in were essentially zero. Without the ability to submit and knowing that Brooklyn intended to torture her as long as possible, all she could do was absorb the pain as her spine bent in ways it never should, hoping that when Brooklyn chose to transition to another form of torture, she could find a clever counter. After thirty seconds in the hold, Stacy's grimacing face of resistance began to turn to a whimper, unable to hold her tough facade in the face of Brooklyn's torture.

Satisfied with the pain she caused with camel clutch, Brooklyn slammed Stacy's face into the mat, before rolling her over in order to apply a reverse headscissor on the scissor queen. "How about that Stacy, just because everyone calls you the leggiest woman in the FCWA doesn't mean you are the only one can bring the pain with some headscissors," Brooklyn yelled as she squeezed Stacy's head between her legs. Stacy struggled to extricate herself from Brooklyn's tight grasp, but despite her attempts to pull apart Brooklyn's strong thighs the head scissor remained locked in tight.

With those attempts failing, Stacy switched over to trying to use her legs to secure her freedom. Stacy's trainer's message echoed in her mind, "the best defense is a good offense," as she swung her legs up, and wrapped her right leg around Brooklyn's back. While pushing forward and down against Brooklyn's back with her right leg, she used her arms and free leg to generate the necessary momentum to roll Brooklyn onto her back. Brooklyn kept squeezing her legs through this, but when Stacy tried to lock in a reverse headscissor of her own while also pushing hard and down against her thighs, she realized she could quickly end up trapped in the exact position she had Stacy in ten seconds prior. With that in mind she released Stacy from the headscissor, shoved Stacy off of her, and rolled away.

While Stacy was still nursing her neck and back following Brooklyn's rampage, Brooklyn got back to her feet and dragged her foe up to her feet and into the corner before slamming her repeatedly face-first into the turnbuckle. She proceeded to turn Stacy around and began using Stacy as her own personal punching bag, firing shot after shot into Stacy's torso. Clearly tired from the previous assault, Stacy was unable to mount much of a defense as a majority of Brooklyn's strikes broke through her defense and pounded her relentlessly. Taking a few steps back to evaluate her handiwork, Brooklyn looked over her beaten foe and ran right back at Stacy before jumping into the air to deliver her patented breast-to-face splash attack. While it had helped Brooklyn defeat many an opponent before, today would not be one of them, as Stacy sidestepped out of the way just in time to avoid the devastating blow. Brooklyn's chest, instead of colliding with her opponent's face, crashed hard into the top turnbuckle, barely managing to stay on her feet with the support of the ropes.

Capitalizing on Brooklyn's misstep, Stacy fired two kicks into Brooklyn's obliques and when Brooklyn turned around to defend, Stacy followed it up by pinning Brooklyn's neck to the turnbuckle with her powerful and illegal leg extension corner choke. The referee counted her out again, "1...2...3...4," until Stacy once again let go. This time Brooklyn collapsed to the ground once Stacy released the choke, prompting the referee to force Stacy back to the middle of the ring in order to let Brooklyn get back up after the illegal hold. "What's that you said about making me regret dominating Demi, eh? Looks like I'm back in charge, bitch," Stacy taunted as she waited for her opponent to get back up. Stacy returned to her strike based attack the moment the referee let her, peppering Brooklyn with multiple punches, but when Stacy sent a sloppy, telegraphed kick towards her, Brooklyn was ready. Brooklyn caught Stacy's leg, much to her opponent's surprise, and swept Stacy's supporting leg out from under her.

As Stacy crashed to the ground following the leg sweep, Brooklyn parlayed her momentum into a brutal boston crab, which left Stacy caterwauling in pain, begging Brooklyn to stop as Stacy found her back bent into a 'C' for the second time this match. Brooklyn paid Stacy's requests no heed, as she continued to apply the torturous submission hold. After thirty seconds of keeping Stacy locked in the boston crab, Brooklyn asked Stacy, "So what was it you were saying about being back in charge and not regretting it?" Stacy whimpered in response, "p-p-please Brooklyn, I-I'll do any-anything, please, you're going to br-break my back."

Without dignifying her final plea with a response, Brooklyn released Stacy's legs, letting them fall to the floor and rolled Stacy into a faceup position, setting up her coup de grace. Brooklyn snaked her legs around Stacy's, trapping them both in a grapevine. Brooklyn proceeded to pin Stacy's hands to the mat while leaving her 34DDs hanging right over Stacy's face. "We all knew this was how this was going to end. You just delayed the inevitable," Brooklyn cooed as she let her tits descend, swallowing Stacy's face completely. "Mmmmppphh! Mmmmpphhh!" Stacy moaned into Brooklyn's chest as Brooklyn stretched her legs out wider increasing the pain of the grapevine. Stacy tried to struggle, but with her arms pinned and her legs ensnared, all she could do was try and turn her head free. But with Brooklyn's chest enveloping her face, every movement of her head only found more tit and no air. Recognizing that Stacy was getting increasingly close to being asphyxiated by her chest, Brooklyn raised her chest, temporarily freeing Stacy from her breast smother. Stacy coughed and gasped for air as she was brought back from the verge of unconsciousness, confused as to why she was freed.

When she looked up and saw Brooklyn toss her now-removed bra aside, Stacy realized exactly why Brooklyn had given her temporary reprieve from the asphyxiation. As Brooklyn's chest descended once more, Stacy, desperate to avoid being smothered again, pressed both of her hands against her opponent's chest and tried to shove it away. Amused by her opponent's struggles, Brooklyn slapped both of her opponent's arms away with a move that almost resembled a swimmer's breaststroke and pulled Stacy's head off the mat and into her sweaty, naked cleavage. Unencumbered by her bra, Brooklyn was now able to form a perfect skin-to-skin seal against Stacy's facial features, her chest now allowing not even the tiniest trace of oxygen to make it to Stacy's lips. Brooklyn used her firm grip on the back of her enemy's head to rub Stacy's face against her sweat-slicked breasts, covering Stacy's face with a sweaty dew. Enjoying the domination and humiliation she wrought, Brooklyn pulled Stacy deeper into her cleavage than ever before during the match, ready to end it for good. Stacy's weak pawing against her chest slowed, before subsiding all together. Soon after, Stacy's body went slack, a victim of Brooklyn's slumber-inducing smother.

"Your winner, by Breast Smother KO, the team of Brooklyn Decker, Demi Rose, and Margot Robbie," the referee announced after confirming Stacy was knocked out. Despite the announcement, Brooklyn refused to let go, enjoying the feeling of keeping a foe she had come to hate trapped in her embrace. The referee tried to break Brooklyn's grasp on Stacy's head and pull her out of the smother, but Brooklyn's strength allowed her to keep the smother on for a few more seconds until the referee finally freed Stacy's sweat-covered, unconscious face from Brooklyn's continued torture. Brooklyn, ecstatic with her victory, remembered her promised prize and ran to the locker room.

Round 5:  Brooklyn Decker defeats Stacy Keibler via breast smother knockout

Well, that's the end of the fight, but there's still the Brooklyn-Kate punishment round to go before the story is over. Expect that to drop sometime this weekend. As always, drop likes, comments, and critique freely as they help guide my writing and help me improve. I love to see all of them, so please be liberal with all three. Hope you enjoyed the fight and remember to stay tuned for the final post about Brooklyn's prize!

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2021, 02:10:48 AM »
Post-Fight:

{alt}

Brooklyn found Kate in the locker room with her face in her hands, dejected after hearing of Brooklyn's triumph over her teammate. "Looks like you already heard, Kate. You ready to hold up your end of the deal? I am certainly ready to enjoy my part of it," Brooklyn said with a beaming smile, practically on cloud nine. "Fine. Let's get this over with," Kate grumbled, disappointed in the night's results. "Oh, I have no intent on getting it over with quickly, Kate. I intend to savor every moment of it. After all, didn't you promise to put me through an hourlong smother session if I lost? That sounds like a good plan to me, except I think I'll swap the roles you intended," Brooklyn responded as she motioned Kate into the side room. Kate stepped into it without responding to Brooklyn, knowing the terror that awaited. Brooklyn followed into the room, which was fully padded with wrestling mats, excited to have her vengeance.

"Against the back wall," Brooklyn ordered. Kate complied as she walked to the back wall and stood tall, letting her back lightly rest against the padded wall. "Lower," Brooklyn commanded, "leave your head at chest height." Kate complied with a sigh as she slid her feet forward in order to bring her head to the height of Brooklyn's chest. "There we go," Brooklyn said with a smile as she walked forward and pressed her chest into the face of her long-time rival. "Soon enough, that title will be mine again," Brooklyn promised her captive rival.

"Mmmmpphh! Mmmmphh! Mmmmph!" Kate tried to respond, but unfortunately for her, no matter what her response was, it was muffled by Brooklyn's chest. Brooklyn laughed as she slapped Kate's face with her twin orbs, knowing that Kate could do nothing to stop her. After several such slaps, Brooklyn pinned her rival's face to the wall with her chest, trapping Kate's face in a picture-perfect breast smother. After forty seconds, Brooklyn pulled away, letting Kate breath before ordering her to the ground.

"That was a nice little warm-up," Brooklyn said, "but the rest of the time we'll be on the ground, and that's where the fun is. Now, lie on your back." Brooklyn moved around to the front of Kate's head, then she promptly got down on her knees and taunted her captive prey. "I figured we'd start with the reverse breast smother, since we'd never get to apply it for real in a match against anyone serious unless the match was essentially already over, and it's just so much fun to do," Brooklyn said with the glee of a child in a toy store tinged with a hint of sadism and vengefulness.

Brooklyn stretched out her legs so she could lie on her belly and have her chest hang pendulously over Kate's face. Kate's expression remained one of resignation, accepting that she would have to endure Brooklyn's fun and games as long as she wanted them to continue, for that was the deal. Brooklyn dropped her rack onto her rival's face once again, forming a tight seal against her facial features as Kate was plunged into the dark abyss of Brooklyn's reverse breast smother. Kate's world quite literally became Brooklyn's breasts as in this hold she nothing but her breasts, smell nothing but her breasts, and breathe nothing as her breasts denied her even the slightest bit of air. Kate began to get woozy from the sensory deprivation and lost track of the time spent in the reverse breast smother.

When Brooklyn lifted her chest up after a mere thirty seconds, Kate felt like she had been in there an hour, despite knowing that had she been under Brooklyn's chest for anywhere near that time she'd have been long dead. "Ready for another thirty seconds, Kate?" Brooklyn asked as Kate gasped for air. "Wait that was only thirty seconds? Jesus, it felt like a hundred times longer than that," Kate panted, both horrified and surprised at how effective this smother was.

"Thank you, I think. You're too kind, Kate," Brooklyn replied as she let her chest envelop Kate's eyes, mouth, and nose once again. After roughly thirty seconds, Brooklyn would lift up and let Kate breath for five second before reverse breast smothering Kate once again. Brooklyn would repeat this process with minor variations almost forty times over roughly twenty minutes. When Brooklyn lifted up the final time from this position, she grinned as she looked at the vacant expression on Kate's face.

Kate was clearly conscious, but her blank face and haggard breathing made it clear that Brooklyn had left Kate "jugdrunk", a state similar to that of being "punchdrunk", differing primarily in the manner of inducement. The repeated smothering assault had left Kate delirious, not entirely there, largely unable to process what was happening anymore. Despite being proud of the trance-like state Brooklyn had induced in her rival, she certainly wasn't done with her toy.

Brooklyn swung her body over Kate's, straddling her torso. She dropped her chest back over Kate's face and wrapped her arms tight around the back of her rivals's head, but instead of keeping the standard breast smother in place, Brooklyn rolled onto her back, and maintained a tight grasp on Kate's head, pulling Kate facedown back into her chest. "You know, I don't if I've ever had quite this much fun on my back in my entire life, Kate. We really should do this more often," Brooklyn said with a laugh.

Brooklyn used the insides of her biceps to push her breasts together while pulling down on Kate's head with her hands, increasing the potency of an already rough smother. After a minute in this fun embrace, Brooklyn pulled Kate up and and out of her tits and let her gasp for air. Much like before, Brooklyn would smother Kate and then release her at regular intervals, in this case keeping the smother on for a minute before a five second break.

Disoriented and dazed, Kate didn't even bother attempting to figure out how long she was in each smother before freed. She just let the seemingly endless smothering wipe her mind blank as Brooklyn's torturous tits did their worst to her. After twenty repetitions over just under twenty-two minutes, Brooklyn pulled Kate out of her final upside-down breast smother. "Damn, Kate, you look even more jugdrunk than after last round. I didn't even think that was possible. I guess I am just that good," Brooklyn told her dazed opponent with a chuckle.

"Oh man, only fifteen minutes left in my fun time," Brooklyn jokingly pouted. "I'll have to really savor every %u2013 last %u2013 second," Brooklyn said, accenting her sadistic desires as she emphasized her final words. Brooklyn rolled Kate back onto her back and resumed her position on top. Brooklyn lowered her chest back onto Kate's face, forcing her opponent into a more traditional breast smother hold. Disappointed with the lack of moaning, protests, or squeals of pain, Brooklyn wrapped her legs around those of her rival and stretched them out wide while maintaining the breast smother.

Unlike in previous matches where the grapevine served a critical restraining purpose, here it was all about maximizing pain since Kate couldn't and wouldn't struggle per the rules. Kate screamed into Brooklyn's chest as Brooklyn spread her legs further and further apart. Kate, while still very much disoriented, was far more awake as the pain ripped through her like a defibrillator shock. Brooklyn was very pleased with the turn of events as she both confirmed that Kate had not yet gone numb and had her chest tickled by the screams of her rival, screams that her chest muffled so well.

As she came up on the forty-five second mark of the smother, Brooklyn pulled her legs in, making the grapevine less painful and lifted her chest up. Kate once again gasped for air, her face no longer vacant, but contorted in pain following Brooklyn's addendum to her torture plan. That being said, what truly brought a smile to Brooklyn's smile was when she stared into Kate's eyes and saw the unfocused, disoriented eyes of someone who was still jugshocked. Brooklyn repeated the process for another 12 minutes, savoring every minute detail. Kate's shrieks of pain, her lost eyes, her red face, her quivering legs, her trembling hands, and most of all, her broken spirit, brought joy that words cannot describe to Brooklyn's heart. And as she lowered her tits onto her rival's face for the last time of the night, with just over two minutes left in her play time, Brooklyn released the grapevine and whispered to Kate "sweet dreams, hun. Remember this when I fight you for the championship soon."

Brooklyn's tits devoured Kate's jugshocked face in what would certainly be the breast smother that sent Kate to la la land for the night. Brooklyn suffocated Kate completely as she wrapped her arms behind Kate's head and hugged her rival deeper into her rack. As Kate's breaths became weaker and weaker in Brooklyn's embrace, both parts of the premier FCWA rivalry knew the end was near as Kate approached a minute in this most recent smother. Thirty seconds later, Kate began to convulse in Brooklyn's. Brooklyn held Kate tight in her cleavage, making sure Kate's head didn't move anywhere as she rode out the FCWA champion's convulsions. Twenty seconds after that, Kate went slack in Brooklyn's bosomy embrace, unable to hold out any longer. Fifteen further seconds later and Brooklyn released her jugged out foe from her breast smother as her one hour timer elapsed, leaving the unconscious Kate Upton to sleep %u2013 and dream terrible, terrible nightmares about Brooklyn's breasts.

{alt}

This wraps up the second FCWA story for good. I hope you've enjoyed it. As always, drop likes, comments, and critiques freely as they help guide my writing and help me improve. I love to see all of them, so please be liberal with all three, especially now that the whole story is complete and you get to see how it played out from beginning to end. Let me know if you want to see more stories like this, more 1v1s, or perhaps stories like this with even larger teams.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:15:52 AM by NoAirZone »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2021, 08:57:59 PM »
[quote}As always, drop likes, comments, and critiques freely as they help guide my writing and help me improve. I love to see all of them, so please be liberal with all three, especially now that the whole story is complete and you get to see how it played out from beginning to end. Let me know if you want to see more stories like this, more 1v1s, or perhaps stories like this with even larger teams.[/quote}

I liked the story/stories just fine. They were about the right length for the board - and were complete in a single post (avoiding the possibility of an ending that never appears!) The writing seemed alright, as well; given that the bar for writing here has never been that high (LOL!).

Personally, I like these kinds of stories and would love to see (many) more... 1v1 or 2v2 preferred as too many characters make it difficult to follow sometimes - especially if the "chapters" come several weeks apart. The tournament format works better for that (as opposed to a tag-team or melee style) but often the more ambituous the writer the more likely it is that "something comes up" and it never reaches a conclusion.

Those are MY opinions, but I'm sure there will be plenty of others who disagree with one/more of mine, so don't take it all that seriously. These are "off the cuff" impressions, and not literary criticism 101.