News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SPA Universe - Main Storyline

• 2 Replies

Offline celebs

SPA Universe - Main Storyline
« on: January 31, 2021, 11:32:56 PM »
Hey all, I'm going to use this thread to post the "main storyline" of the SPA universe in here. Just so as to not clog up the forum with posts for every chapter.

Of course to kick off SPA the main storyline is: Codename: Blue

I'll be posting the first chapter here right away and then all subsequent main storylines in this thread and only this thread.

Of course we still have our standalone & non-canon stories over in the standalone thread, so if you want different types of stories head over there. There will be a bit less Blue over in that thread, whereas this storyline is all about her.

Also, I will be including a "canon" and "non-canon" moniker for stories over in the standalone thread. That means that canon stories may fold into the main storyline at some point or become a pre-cursor to main stories.

As always I hope you all enjoy! Thanks!

Offline celebs

Re: SPA Universe - Main Storyline
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 11:41:34 PM »
Codename: Blue

Episode 1: The Champ

Starring:

Alexandra Daddario as Amanda Jax/Agent Blue

{alt}

Jessica Biel as Agent Green

{alt}

Ashley Graham as The Champ

{alt}

“Sorry, did you expect joining SPA to be easy?” asked one woman as she flipped the other onto her back.

The combat area of the Secret Protection Agency was empty except for two people. The woman on her back was a brand new recruit named Amanda Jax. 20-years-old, she had caught the eye of the SPA while stopping an armed robbery with her purse.

The one standing over her was simply known as Agent Green. Agent Green had agreed to train Jax, which at the time seemed like the best possible scenario. Green had just put international criminal Loni Striker away for countless crimes. The story went that Green parachuted into the Amazon Rainforest, single handedly fought through Striker’s entire personal army, then handed the most dangerous woman in the world her only loss. When it came to the law enforcement world, Agent Green’s name had passed into myth.

So, when Amanda learned that Agent Green was in fact very much real, very much alive, and very much interested in personally training her she jumped into her SPA training feet-first. What Amanda didn’t realize was just how brutal the training would be.

A multitude of sleepless nights, hours of studying film of the greatest fighters in the world, and of course the actual physical training seemed to put Jax well behind her fellow SPA classmates.

One night, Agent Green told Amanda to meet her in the combat arena at midnight. Amanda arrived, expecting more routine training. Instead, she saw her mentor taping up her hands. The SPA veteran told her student to get ready to fight. At first Amanda didn’t believe her, but after she just barely dodged the first punch she realized the famed Agent Green was not kidding. In fact, she was completely serious.

Two hours later an Amanda was flat on her back for what felt like the millionth time. Agent Green lifted up her foot and tried to stomp it down on Amanda’s gut, but the new girl rolled away and popped up to her feet.

Amanda hadn’t landed a blow the entire fight. It wasn’t from lack of trying. She had thrown more punches than she can count, more kicks than she’d ever thrown in her life, and did it all while trying to block the un-blockable offensive attack of the greatest fighter in the world. She had been dropped over and over again. Her entire body throbbed. She had broken down into tears at least fifteen times. And all the while she had to endure the verbal abuse that came along with it.

Still, she continued to get up. She continued to throw strikes. Even though they were sloppy and didn’t come close to landing, Amanda threw them. And she threw them with a fury. Every time she missed she grew angrier and angrier. She wanted to hit Green more than she’d wanted to hit anyone in her entire life. She couldn’t though. Trying to hit Agent Green was like trying to hit water. She moved around fists and feet with incredible fluidity. And when Amanda did connect it would be a grazing blow off of the forearms or the elbows. Blocks and dodges. Then counterpunching galore. That was how the last two hours left.

Green dodged another punch and then landed another punch into Jax’s gut. Jax went down onto her knees as she cradled her stomach. Green brought her right leg back to soccer kick the downed girl, but Amanda had a plan. She rolled toward the kick, taking the full brunt of the foot. She wrapped her arm around Green’s ankle and yanked it down towards the floor. It caught the veteran agent off balance just long enough for Amanda to launch herself from her back right to her feet. Then she spun with her foot cutting through the air. Her heel cracked Agent Green square on the cheek.

Green went down and Amanda dropped down on top of her. With her hand cocked back, she was ready to bury it into her mentor’s jaw. But Green put her hands in front of her face.

“STOP!” Agent Green yelled. “You got me… you’re ready for the field.”

Ten Years Later

If anyone knew that in the middle of a make-shift ring in a dingy basement surrounded by a sea of derelicts stood the greatest spy in the world they wouldn’t believe it. Amanda, now known as Agent Blue, had made her way through a French underground fighting ring. She had infiltrated the ring to try to find the trail of the recently disappeared Agent Green. Last she heard, Green had entered the ring and hadn’t been heard from since.

The ring consisted of over fifty women, each one tougher than the last. After three months Amanda had finally won enough fights to take on the unbeaten champion, just simply known as “The Champ.” A mountain of a woman, she had the weight on Amanda and was definitely using it to her advantage. She had cornered Amanda and thrown deadly combinations than until the fourth round Amanda had been able to avoid. However, this time a right hand connected. It stunned Amanda and The Champ knew it. She bent over and drove her shoulder into Amanda’s stomach. Lifting the challenger off of her feet, she slammed her opponent’s back into the homemade turnbuckle. Then came the flurry.

Right, left, right, left, right… Amanda slid down the corner and onto her ass.

If there was a ref they would have pulled The Champ off of the girl. But there was no ref. She took Amanda by the front of her tank top, yanking it down enough for the crowd to get a peek, and dragged her to the center of the ring. Lifting Amanda up to her feet, The Champ cocked back her right hand and slammed another punch square to the middle of her face. Amanda’s knees buckled and The Champ dropped her weight down on her.

Then The Champ buried her fists back and forth into Amanda’s face. As her body straddled the secret agent, Amanda knew there was zero escape. She ate the punches, unable to move her hands until finally she was beaten into unconsciousness. With Amanda fast asleep, finally the announcer rushed into the ring and pushed The Champ off of her.

“AAAAND YOUR WINNER, BY ROUND 4 KNOCKOUT…” screamed the announcer. “AND STILL UNBEATEN…. THE CHAMP!!!”

The Champ bent down and slung Amanda’s limp body over her shoulder.

“Let me know when there’s another bitch you want me to beat down,” The Champ said, slapping Amanda’s ass. “This one and I have some fun to have.”

Several hours later Amanda woke up with her hands zip tied behind her back in a furnished basement. The Champ sat on the floor with her, staring at her. She smirked as she saw Amanda’s eyes drift open.

“Well, you were a massive disappointment,” The Champ said. “4th round? You were my third fastest title defense, you know. And after you dominated all of those other girls. Well… that was way faster than I ever thought.”

“Yeah well I’m on a bit of a schedule,” said Amanda.

“A schedule?” asked The Champ with a scoff. “You don’t get it. You don’t have schedules anymore. Time doesn’t exist for you anymore. You are mine. Mine until I beat someone else or get bored of you. Which, judging by that body… probably gonna have to wait until my next fight.”

The Champ licked her lips as she reached her hand out and cupped Amanda’s right breast.

“Ohhhh, I see,” said Amanda. “Well, unfortunately for you in about fifteen minutes I’m going to be free and you’re going to tell me everything I want to know about who is funding these fights, when is the last time you saw them, and where I can find them. Also… you’re going to apologize.”

“I see you aren’t broken yet,” said The Champ. “That’ll change…”

The bigger woman took Amanda by the jaw and brought her to her feet. She took the SPA agent by the hair and walked her over to the opposite wall. She slammed Amanda shoulder first into it with reckless abandon. She took Amanda by the back of the head and got ready to slam her face into the wall.

Amanda however had other plans. She snapped her head back and connected square on The Champ’s nose. The big brunette instantly released Amanda’s hair and clutched her face. Amanda spun around, jumped, and point-blank drop kicked The Champ square on her massive chest. The bigger woman practically flew across the room. She hit the opposite wall so hard the entire basement shook. She pushed herself out of the hole she made in the wall while Amanda leapt up to her feet.

The Champ looked at her hand, which was now covered with blood from her nose. She let out a battle roar and charged at Amanda. The SPA agent waited and spun just out of The Champ’s grasp. She hit the wall and put another hole into it as her shoulder sunk into the drywall. The Champ then punched the wall in frustration and turned to face Amanda, who was already snapping a nick to the big girl’s ribs.

Amanda’s feet flew with speed The Champ had never seen before. All the while keeping her balance. Amanda marked The Champ’s body up and down with expertly aimed and timed kicks. The Champ had no defense for it. So instead she went on offense.

Rising up from her knees, she knew she caught Amanda by surprise when she saw those bright blue eyes go wide. The Champ rushed forward and picked Amanda clean off of her feet.

BAM

Amanda’s ass now left the most recent hole in the wall. The SPA agent let out a very real groan of agony as she slid down the wall. The Champ took Amanda by her head and slammed it into the wall. Then she did it again. And again. And again.

Amanda’s eyes fluttered as The Champ stood over her. She drove her foot into the spy’s stomach and forced all of the air out. Then she picked it up and did it again. Then for good measure she did it again.

When she was sure Amanda was weak enough, she grabbed the beaten woman by the jaw and lifted her up to her feet. The Champ spun Amanda around and put her in the tightest reverse bear-hug she could apply.

Amanda screamed in pain.

“Fifteen minutes huh?” mocked The Champ. “I think it’s been about ten and now I’m squeezing the life out of ya. When are you going to make your move?”

“Well…” puffed Amanda. “How about nowish?”

ZZZZIIIIIIIPPPPPPP

Amanda’s hands had come free. She lifted them above her head and simply slid down The Champ’s body and out of the bear-hug. The Champ tried to trample Amanda, but a swinging kick took the weight out from under her. The Champ fell. Amanda stood.

The Champ scrambled to her feet and attempted to hit Amanda again. She couldn’t. And when she tried to hug her again she couldn’t do that either. Amanda had simply become too fast. Unlike in their championship fight, Amanda looked every bit like the woman who had blitzed through the fighting ring. She landed every shot she took at The Champ and The Champ missed every shot she took at Amanda.

For the next five minutes the SPA agent picked The Champ apart. So much so that Amanda was able to zip tie her opponent before finally getting the name she needed.

“The Mistress…?” Amanda said to herself, trying to put a face to the name. “And that’s all you know?”

“Yes! That’s all I know! Now please, take off this zip tie!!!” moaned The Champ.

“I think the police can handle that,” said Amanda. “But congrats on knocking me out. I was hoping you’d do it by round 3 but we all work at our own pace, I guess.”

Amanda stood up and began to walk out of the room. Suddenly though she stopped and turned.

“Oh, I almost forgot…” said Amanda. “You owe me an apology.”

{alt}

Offline celebs

Re: SPA Universe - Main Storyline
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 11:47:26 PM »
Preview for Episode 2: The Blonde

{alt}

Next time on Codename: Blue

Agent Blue's investigation leads her to a gala funded by the lethal Loni Striker. There she meets a potential ally in reporter, Emily Vanderbilt. Little does Agent Blue know she is walking into a trap set by Striker's right-hand, a mysterious woman only known as "The Blonde."

Will Agent Blue be able to fend off the formidable opponent? Or will The Blonde be too much for the SPA Agent to handle? Tune in next time for... Codename: Blue