News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mildred Burke Videos

• 4 Replies

Offline rmouse

• God Member
Mildred Burke Videos
« on: October 09, 2022, 02:55:08 AM »
Does anyone know of a site that still has up some of the old Mildred Burke pro wrestling videos she made with naked women wrestling?  Cheryl Day was in several of these and they used to be available at one point.  Now they seem gone, or at least i can't find them.  Cheryl Day was both gorgeous and a great wrestler.  Anyone know where they are?  I hope they are not lost forever!

Thanks!

Offline charlir

• God Member
Re: Mildred Burke Videos
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 04:14:47 AM »
I had that dvd. I believe you can buy it from Rockin Roxan

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 04:51:53 PM »
There is a page specifically dedicated to Cheryl Day on Rockin-Roxanne.com.  It includes a few nude matches (scroll to the bottom of the middle row) against Casey Carr and Gail Gardner.  I copied the URL for you.  Just go there and you can purchase them off you wish.

http://www.rockin-roxanne.com/videos/burke/cherylday.html

I have about a dozen videos from Mildred Burke, including two of Cheryl Day, but in all those videos, the women are wearing one-piece pro wrestling outfits with wrestling boots.  I'm sure you know that these are very old videos recorded in the 70s and 80s with old technology (originally sold as 8mm reel-to-reel movies with no sound and later as VHS video cassettes) and as a result, the resolution is poor compared to any of today's videos.

Hope this helps!

Wrstlvr

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 02:14:57 AM »
There is a page specifically dedicated to Cheryl Day on Rockin-Roxanne.com.  It includes a few nude matches (scroll to the bottom of the middle row) against Casey Carr and Gail Gardner.  I copied the URL for you.  Just go there and you can purchase them off you wish.

I have about a dozen videos from Mildred Burke, including two of Cheryl Day, but in all those videos, the women are wearing one-piece pro wrestling outfits with wrestling boots.  I'm sure you know that these are very old videos recorded in the 70s and 80s with old technology (originally sold as 8mm reel-to-reel movies with no sound and later as VHS video cassettes) and as a result, the resolution is poor compared to any of today's videos.

Hope this helps!

Wrstlvr

Thanks for the link.  I had no idea Cheryl Day wrestled on so many of these videos.  Debbie Combs wrestled her even!  If only those two were in one of the Burke nude matches.   That would be amazing.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 12:54:51 AM »
https://www.hotmovies.com/video/67738/Pro-Nude-Ring-Girl-Wrestling/

great price

Hope this helps!

Wrstlvr

Thanks for the link.  I had no idea Cheryl Day wrestled on so many of these videos.  Debbie Combs wrestled her even!  If only those two were in one of the Burke nude matches.   That would be amazing.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas