News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2137 Replies

Offline littlemeganwrestles

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #855 on: September 16, 2018, 07:23:28 PM »
CHALLENGE ISSUED to Kyra "The Babyface Assassin" by yours truly, the Picture Perfect Pro Princess Megan! I won't be bowing down to any tramp in the group, especially the biggest slut of them all.

Offline TheBabyfacedAssassin

« Reply #856 on: September 16, 2018, 07:46:16 PM »
CHALLENGE ISSUED to Kyra "The Babyface Assassin" by yours truly, the Picture Perfect Pro Princess Megan! I won't be bowing down to any tramp in the group, especially the biggest slut of them all.

This chump wants to challenge me?!?!? Well she will learn the hard way that her one purpose in life is to be a picture perfect loser

Online TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #857 on: September 16, 2018, 07:46:47 PM »

Good luck Megan... maybe one of these Classless Tramps will answer your challenge.  After the beating i put on their “leader” Lexi, they’re too scared to face any of my sisters.  So i hope that one of them answers you... and that you beat some class into whoever does...

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #858 on: September 16, 2018, 10:51:49 PM »

Good luck Megan... maybe one of these Classless Tramps will answer your challenge.  After the beating i put on their “leader” Lexi, they’re too scared to face any of my sisters.  So i hope that one of them answers you... and that you beat some class into whoever does...

Tina Tina Tina I have issued a challenge to jesskicksurass Now one to you or any DOA

The One DOA Sister I do want to Fight is Stacie the Goddess Stacie our styles complement one another it will be one hella of a fight ..... win lose or draw We Classy Tramps Back down from no one or group
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #859 on: September 17, 2018, 06:57:52 PM »

This chump wants to challenge me?!?!? Well she will learn the hard way that her one purpose in life is to be a picture perfect loser

I wanna take this lil' gal over my knee and give her the biggest spanking..

Offline littlemeganwrestles

« Reply #860 on: September 18, 2018, 02:05:29 PM »

I have arrived at the club for the big day. Well, club is a stretch...it's more or less just a shitty basement that the whores in the Classy Tramps make their club. Tonight my chance to get my hands on the first member of the Classy Tramps, Kyra. She calls herself the Babyface Assassin, but after the match she'll be known as the Bustedface Assassinated.

I am in front of the mirror, as I usually am, admiring myself as I make final preparations for the match. I tie my shoulder length silky auburn hair back into a pony, and take a step back to look me sexy, slender body up and down, "perfection" I tell myself with a grin as my eyes trace my body from my pretty face, down to my modest but perky tits, clad in a black lycra sports bra top, then down to my sexy flat tummy, then to my matching skin tight black lycra booty shorts that look to be painted on my perfectly toned, round bottom, and thighs below look to be toned to perfection as well. On my feet I wear black patent leather boots that rise to mid-calf.

Having sufficiently admired myself in the mirror, I hear a knock at the door and an aggressive voice grumbles "it's time" so I take a deep breath and blow myself a kiss in the mirror, then exit my dressing room and walk down the hall and pause behind the door that leads out into the club, take a deep breath, and step through as I am introduced.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, INTRODUCING FIRST...STANDING 5'4" TALL AND WEIGHING JUST 95 PERFECT POUNDS, SHE IS THE PICTURE PERFECT PRINCESS...MEGAN!"

I hear a series of boos and jeers as I realize for sure I'm in Tramp territory. It's so obvious as I look around and take note of all the tramps in the crowd. I strut to the ring looking like a supermodel on a runway with a sexy strut and an arrogant smirk on my pretty face. I get to ringside, hop onto the apron, step slowly through the ropes, straddling the middle rope for a moment and shaking my sexy ass to get a rise out of the crowd as I do before stepping on in, strutting around a little, striking a few more supermodel poses, then back into my corner and lean casually back against the buckles, arms outstretched across them as I wait eagerly for my Classy victim.

Online TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #861 on: September 18, 2018, 02:29:17 PM »
Kick this Classless Tramps ass Megan

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #862 on: September 18, 2018, 05:17:08 PM »

and somehow you will end up hogtied still

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #863 on: September 18, 2018, 05:47:12 PM »

Grrrrr.. I will not!

Online TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #864 on: September 18, 2018, 06:45:10 PM »
I’d say smart money is on Carmen

LOL

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #865 on: September 18, 2018, 06:45:57 PM »

Grrrrr.. I will not!

But Tiffany is that not your favorite position in being bound like the sub you are ....
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #866 on: September 18, 2018, 06:46:43 PM »

LOL

You're gonna LOSE all your money!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #867 on: September 18, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »

LOL

Mmmmmmmm..... and I’ll help you collect it!! New dresses for us both!!! *slowly licks my lips *

Online TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #868 on: September 18, 2018, 08:54:00 PM »

LOL

I doubt it...

LOL

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #869 on: September 18, 2018, 10:59:20 PM »

LOL

Mmmmmmmm..... and I’ll help you collect it!! New dresses for us both!!! *slowly licks my lips *

Don't forget the jockstrap for your huge clit Heidi