News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2137 Replies

Offline Oliviakatfite

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #900 on: September 29, 2018, 08:17:06 AM »
MarineChick Jr

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #901 on: September 29, 2018, 01:23:24 PM »
I have a question.

This all started when Ana called me out then backed out as she had a "story" to finish. Then she came back, and I politely asked her when I could kick her ass. Which I will totally do 'cause I am amazing. So instead of her, I get two assholes acting like gatekeepers and Lexi bitch. So either Anna is scared of me which would be smarter then I thought any tramp was or Anna just is giving up saving herself a beating which is it?

Jane, I would like to publicly apologize to you... I spent a lot of time on part 2 which I posted and rewrote many of the plotlines at least twice. I lost most of my stories, some started and some finished, when my hard drive crashed. Luckily this story was saved to a backup. It went to the editor and when he got it back to me, my real life got in the way. Again, I am extremely sorry. I have also had a friend of mine for years here discuss a story just for her, so I agreed to it. So I am currently 5000 plus words into a story for her. I find writing calms me and assists me through day to day struggles. My life, my writing will always come first. Again, please accept my most sincere apologies for this slight against you.

Now, what perplexed me about you from the start, is that you never wanted to fight me. You said you get to kick my ass. Now I get cocky and I get confidence, but this all sends up the red flags for me. Maybe you are a fair person, maybe you don’t super. But when I set up something online with someone, I want us both to enjoy it. I don’t believe I will enjoy it with you. If that makes me a coward to you and your friends and the other women here, so be it. If you want me to leave here, I will.

First of all, I want to say think you for your service, and I am sorry for your troubles. Moreover sorry for your loss of work as I am a fan of your stories which is part of why I wanted to fight you. I do not blame you or your red flags. When I am in a chat to posting here I act like a hyperbolic bitch. I try to act this way as it is fun and I hope sparks fight for me. I will not say I have never been "super," or that everyone loves me. They don't and I have not, BUT I have tried to be a fun, fair, and a good partner in a fight. So if you feel we are not a good match. Okay, thank you for your time...
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #902 on: September 29, 2018, 03:55:15 PM »
I have a question.

This all started when Ana called me out then backed out as she had a "story" to finish. Then she came back, and I politely asked her when I could kick her ass. Which I will totally do 'cause I am amazing. So instead of her, I get two assholes acting like gatekeepers and Lexi bitch. So either Anna is scared of me which would be smarter then I thought any tramp was or Anna just is giving up saving herself a beating which is it?
What I find funny is that the option of her just not enjoying your interaction is never even mentioned. I totally get it when someone is not interested in someone who seems to be more interested in Kicking someones ass than to have a great interaction. Cracks me up when someone's first thought is "She is scared of me" rather "Maybe she just isn't interested in me".
I totally think people should read Bailey's post and remind themselves what we are here for.
I have the same things said of me here at times, that I am scared to fight someone...well I can assure you I am not "scared" fo fight anyone and if you just install "not interested" in its place, you will be much closer to the truth.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 03:58:49 PM by Amber H »

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #903 on: September 29, 2018, 06:35:14 PM »
I have a question.

What I find funny is that the option of her just not enjoying your interaction is never even mentioned. I totally get it when someone is not interested in someone who seems to be more interested in Kicking someone's ass than to have a great interaction. Cracks me up when someone's first thought is "She is scared of me" rather "Maybe she just isn't interested in me".
I totally think people should read Bailey's post and remind themselves what we are here for.
I have the same things said of me here at times, that I am scared to fight someone...well I can assure you I am not "scared" to fight anyone and if you just install "not interested" in its place, you will be much closer to the truth.

Well in the above case I was trying to bait the other two. I think most folks know me and if you give me a chance I think we can have fun. At the same time I know my "tude" and cockiness rubs folks the wrong way. I am not perfect, but I try very hard to promote fun for everyone. I'm cool with people not fighting me... At the same time, I hope that if you get to know me you will like what you see
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #904 on: September 29, 2018, 07:16:33 PM »
Yes, I will as I beat her up *giggles*

I will try and Leave something for you Anna no promises

So do I have to beat you up to get to Anna?

With real life interferring who knows which. One of us kicks your ass Jane what did i say and Bailey say about calling A Marine a coward considering how many challenges you dodge
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #905 on: September 29, 2018, 07:19:52 PM »
Yes, I will as I beat her up *giggles*

I will try and Leave something for you Anna no promises

So do I have to beat you up to get to Anna?

You could beat her up on general principle.  :)  Just saying.
   ,,l,, ,,l,,
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #906 on: September 30, 2018, 06:15:09 AM »
I have a question.

What I find funny is that the option of her just not enjoying your interaction is never even mentioned. I totally get it when someone is not interested in someone who seems to be more interested in Kicking someones ass than to have a great interaction. Cracks me up when someone's first thought is "She is scared of me" rather "Maybe she just isn't interested in me".
I have the same things said of me here at times, that I am scared to fight someone...well I can assure you I am not "scared" fo fight anyone and if you just install "not interested" in its place, you will be much closer to the truth.

I have had this been said to me  a lot of times   "lexi is scared,lexi is afraid"  blah,blah,blah…..I know that is just  trash talk bullcrap  trying to provoke me into a fight. I try not to take it  as anything more than that..but really  it can be   annoyingafter hearing it all to often  and makes me not interested  in  fight,that I may have had some interest in..... try to accomadate  most people and try other styles out of my comfort zone  sometimes....

if I don't fight again immediately  it's not that I have  anything  or mean I have no interest  in fighting again,it only means that I feel our styles  don't mesh that well......and sometimes  just because I may be here.it does'ent always mean that I am looking to fight..not that I am  scared....and I think that s true for everyone
the prez tramp

Offline Oliviakatfite

« Reply #907 on: September 30, 2018, 07:00:21 AM »
I never asked if it was alright to post here. I am not part of any group but I saw something I didn’t like and I had to say something.

What Jane posted took moxy and I thought it was cool. I have met some here that don’t care about what other people think, which is selfish IMO. But Jane stepped up.
MarineChick Jr

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #908 on: September 30, 2018, 07:44:41 AM »
I never asked if it was alright to post here. I am not part of any group but I saw something I didn’t like and I had to say something.

What Jane posted took moxy and I thought it was cool. I have met some here that don’t care about what other people think, which is selfish IMO. But Jane stepped up.

She took Responsibility for Her Actions I bow in respect for that 

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #909 on: September 30, 2018, 03:13:47 PM »
jane posted something that anna and some others took offense to....but jane did apologize on a public board  and that' cool...
I think that is what the whole clique guideline thread  is for..
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #910 on: September 30, 2018, 05:16:03 PM »
I posted publicly as that was how I found out that I offended Anna. Which I am still sorry for. Also, I take ownership of the things I say and do. Also, thanks to Oliviakatfite. I hope this is the last thing I have to say on this as I feel like it is becoming a dead horse to beat on.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #911 on: October 02, 2018, 04:40:27 AM »
me giving the Monday evening conference call

https://youtu.be/cAnqkdeLWiI

and yes i'm stuck on these old  commericals

someone better answer that phone :P ::)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:43:37 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #912 on: October 05, 2018, 08:53:56 AM »
I have a question.

I have had this been said to me  a lot of times   "lexi is scared,lexi is afraid"  blah,blah,blah…..I know that is just  trash talk bullcrap  trying to provoke me into a fight. I try not to take it  as anything more than that..but really  it can be   annoyingafter hearing it all to often  and makes me not interested  in  fight,that I may have had some interest in..... try to accomadate  most people and try other styles out of my comfort zone  sometimes....

if I don't fight again immediately  it's not that I have  anything  or mean I have no interest  in fighting again,it only means that I feel our styles  don't mesh that well......and sometimes  just because I may be here.it does'ent always mean that I am looking to fight..not that I am  scared....and I think that s true for everyone

I can verify that Lexi's not afraid.   She just can't fight   :)  ...... Hey Lexi, sweetie, MMWWAHHHHHH   :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #913 on: October 05, 2018, 03:21:38 PM »
bean?    an intriguing question....what kind of bean?......the snap-able green bean?   butterbean? i'm curious :)
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #914 on: October 08, 2018, 07:48:31 PM »
bean?    an intriguing question....what kind of bean?......the snap-able green bean?   butterbean? i'm curious :)

You didn't snap me last time, sugar, but would love for ya to give it another try   ;)     Stace