News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 37 -- Analise versus Sasha

• 7 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 37 -- Analise versus Sasha
« on: October 11, 2015, 04:57:49 PM »
This poll is the thirty-seventh in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in Prague.  The participants are:

Sasha (5'7 126 pounds 23 y/o) lives outside of Moscow.  Sasha is the young mistress of a wealthy oil executive.  She lives a jet setting lifestyle and travels the globe.  She works out regularly and keeps in tip top condition.  Recently the oil executive decided he wanted Sasha to dominate the Club scene.  She has spent a good amount of time practicing wrestling and boxing techniques in preparation for fighting in the Club.  Sasha's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "My love wants to see me dominate other women physically.  It is a huge excitement for me to do that as well.  The idea of another woman powerless against me is amazing.  I will crush my opponents and be the one everyone adores."  This is Sasha's first fight and she wants to start off successfully to make sure she maintains her position with her lover.

Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) lives on the outskirts of Paris.  Analise works in a financial services firm.  In her free time she travels and hits the gym.  She has done some competitive swimming in her teens and early 20's and still swims on a regular basis.  Analise's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am big and I am strong.  I have no competition that can beat me.  French makes better lovers and better fighters.  So far Analise has dominated Rachel and then lost badly to Alessandra.  She needs to win this fight to have a chance to be considered as a championship contender in Europe.

Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, any prior fights of their opponent, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.

Sasha quickly dresses in her yellow bikini.  The color choice is perfect for her as it shows off her tan and sexy figure.  The bikini top pushes her already nicely sized breasts up which makes them appear even fuller than they already are.  She leaves her long and wavy blonde hair hanging down her body framing her beautiful features.  It is obvious that Sasha knows how attractive she is as she carries herself with confidence.  As she stretches and gets ready for the match, it is obvious she is in great physical shape for the fight and has been hitting the gym.  She watches the video of Analise and is particularly interested in how Alessandra demolished her.  "I have seen girls just like her all over.  I think this girl is a bully and likes to pick on less capable opponents.  I am more than enough for her to handle.  She won't know how to handle herself when she isn't able to intimidate and beat me quickly.  She will collapse and be demolished."

Analise is preparing for what is her third fight in the Club.  She is in a dressing room near the one being used by Sasha.  Her opponent is a bit of an unknown and the last time she took on a new fighter, Alessandra beat her badly.  After that experience, Analise has been preparing for this fight with a hunger to win.  She pulls on her light blue bikini and tucks her long dark hair into a simple ponytail high on her head.  The bikini highlights her gorgeous figure.  She runs through a warm-up routine clearly appearing to be someone in great physical condition.  Her body tight and firm from all the swimming she does to stay in shape.  As she finalizes her preparations, the look on her face shows her intensity and level of preparation.  She is called to the interview room where she appears cold and angry.  "I am ready for this tonight.  She is going to pay for how my last match went.  She doesn't know anything about a real fight.  This bitch is pampered and spoiled.  She isn't strong enough or mean enough to fight in the Club.  I'll send her back home hurt after she begs me to stop." 

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Analise and Sasha.  "Interesting match tonight.  Analise got her ass beat the last time she took on a new girl.  I bet she learned about her overconfidence from that fight.  Sasha looks like she is going to be a hell of a fighter.  I think Analise is in for real trouble again tonight.  I look for Sasha to really take it to her hard.  Analise might prove me wrong, but I think Sasha gets a convincing win as she starts off her Club career."  The second commentator begins  "I think you are right tonight.  I'm going to stick with my story on Analise.  She looked really good against a far inferior opponent and when she matched up with someone more her size -- well you saw how that ended for her.  Sasha is going to treat her just like Alessandra did.  I look for Sasha to put on a show for the fans at Analise's expense."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Analise simply nods trying to maintain her focus on the upcoming fight.  Sasha smiles broadly and hisses out to Analise "Alessandra says hello!"  The comment hits a nerve as Analise's face scrunches into a nasty snarl, but she says nothing.  The atmosphere now quiet and intense as both fighters stay focused and prepared to fight.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, Analise rushes across the room heading at Sasha.  Sasha smiles knowing her comment has gotten into her opponents head as she calculates how her response to the charging Analise. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 37 -- Analise versus Sasha
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 10:11:14 PM »
With the command to begin given, Analise rushes across the room heading at Sasha.  Sasha smiles knowing her comment has gotten into her opponents head as she calculates how to responsd to the charging Analise. 

With Analise closing in on her Sasha tries to catch and twist and drive Analise into the wall just a couple feet behind Sasha.  The grab of Analise's arm and twist works out a bit, but Analise also shifts direction just a bit as she spots the twist move coming.  Analise is able to drive her body into Sasha's rather than be shoved past her.

Analise doesn't even attempt to wrap up or grab Sasha as they collide.  Instead, Analise just plows in and shoves into Sasha and gives her opponent and big shove at the same time.  Sasha's grip on Analise's arm is short-lived as she is suddenly propelled backwards by the shoving motion of Analise who slams into her like a wild bull. 

Sasha is driven back the couple of feet by the shove and crashes into the wall with a loud CRASH sound.  Her body takes the brunt of the blow, but her head also bangs off the wall hard at the impact.  Analise still has momentum after the collision and she keeps coming driving a hard blow into Sasha's belly as she comes off the wall.  OOOOOOFFFFF gasps out Sasha as she is stunned from the impact and then has the air driven out of her lungs. 

Unable to continue forward after bouncing off the wall because she collided with Analise's fist, Sasha is driven right back into the wall.  Analise moves quick as a cat grabbing Sasha by the hair as she tries to double over and whips her back upright potentially adding a whiplash injury to the list of pains that Sasha is suddenly experiencing. 

Continuing to whip her head upright, Analise slams her head back into the wall again with a loud THUMP sound as she drives Sasha's body and head into the wall.  Sasha has a shocked look on her face as she is being overwhelmed and pounded by an aggressive and violent Analise. 

With Sasha back against the wall again, Analise lifts her knee up driving it into Sasha's belly while keeping her upper body pinned to the wall.  Sasha groans out again as what little air she has been able to find is driven out of her body a second time. 

"I'm going to rip you to pieces princess!!!! You need to stick to being the simple whore you are!!!" growls Analise as she has the Russian girl trapped against the wall and pouring on the pressure.  Using the knee lifts and banging her head in a second series as she repeats her attacks.  Sasha unable to respond to the onslaught for the moment as she seems completely unprepared for this fight.

Can Sasha find some fight in her and get things turned around or is Analise on her way to a dominating victory?  Your votes decide so get them in. 

Offline Tisha

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 10:13:50 PM »
Analise will win this win.

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 10:56:02 PM »
After landing several more blows on a grunting and gasping Sasha, Analise spins her around and hooks her arms around her body lifting her off the floor as she applies a bear hug from behind.  OOOOHHHHHHH groans out Sasha as her body is squeezed tightly in Analise's grip.  To add to the pain, Analise grinds her chin into Sasha's spine causing Sasha to let out a slight yelp of pain. 

Sasha reaches over her shoulders grasping for Analise's head or hair as she desperately tries to break the bear hug hold.  Her fingers find Analise's forehead and she rakes her nails over Analise's flesh trying to force her to let go.  Analise cries out in pain as the nails dig into her skin.

"Fucking bitch!!" screams Analise as Sasha works her nails desperate to break free.  After several seconds of digging, Analise finally gives up her hold.  Instead of simply dropping Sasha, Analise sets her feet and drives forward slamming Sasha into the wall face first.  With her hands reaching over the top of her head, Sasha is unable to effectively protect herself as her body is mashed to the wall.  Fortunately for Sasha, the position of her arms caused most of the brunt on her upper body to go to her elbows and arms instead of her actual face. 

Analise backs up a step preparing to unleash a barrage of punches to Sasha, but the blonde is already in motion.  Analise, thinking she crashed face first and will be disoriented, is unprepared as Sasha spins around landing a vicious backhand blow right to her face.  The blow lands with a CRACK sound and turns Analise's head sharply to the side causing her to stagger several steps.  The officiator, trying to decide it the blow was a back fist or back hand moves to stop the fight and pauses seeing the open nature of Sasha's hand. 

Is this the break Sasha needs to get into the fight or will Analise come right back at her and continue to punish the novice from Russia?  Keep voting to decide how the battle plays out.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 04:02:31 AM »
Part of me hesitates to vote for a blonde...but...lol
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 05:29:43 AM »
The crowd starts yelling wildly as the fight turns even rougher.  Sasha springs at the staggered Analise and unloads a barrage of wild and rough punches to Analise's body as the French girl is stunned and reeling from the attack.  "Fucking whore!!!" screams out an enraged and crazed Sasha as she continues pushing the attack and is all over Analise landing punches to the body forcing Analise to stagger as she tries to defend herself. 

Pushing into Analise, Sasha grabs hold of her hair and yanks her body into place so she can land several hard knee shots to Analise's belly.  The attack forcing Analise to her knees on the floor in front of Sasha as the wild Russian drives another knee into Analise's chest mashing her soft breast flat.  Analise lets out a loud wailing scream as the blow drives her back to the floor in a heap. 

Sasha pauses for a moment to catch her breath as her fans in the crowd chant her name.  Sasha raises her hands feeling extremely confident at the moment.  "This fight is over!!!! Yeah!!!! She pays!!!"  Leaning down Sasha grabs Analise's bikini top and rips it off her body leaving her bare chested.  Analise lies on the floor trying to get her wits about her after taking a nasty beating in the wild attack. 

Sasha foolishly continues playing to the crowd instead of simply trying to finish her opponent.

Will Sasha be able to finish off the hurt Analise or will her advantage come an end with Analise finishing her off instead?  Still time to get in your votes.

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 10:40:34 PM »
After several moments of showing off Sasha returns her attention to the still down Analise.   Sasha obviously thinking the fight is over at this point as she approaches her downed opponent.  Leaning over she grips Analise by the hair.  "Get up you worthless biiiiiiii!!!" starts Sasha when she is cut off by Analise grabbing her wrist and turning causing Sasha to be drug over the top of her and thrown roughly to the floor.  The taunt immediately ending and followed by a scream as Sasha's wrist and arm are violently wrenched by the Analise's move.

Having played possum and allowed Sasha to carry on clearly allowed Analise to regain her breath and her wits as displayed by the sudden turn of events.  Pushing Sasha directly onto her stomach, Analise twists the arm up into a hammerlock as she positions herself atop the blonde's back pinning her down.  With one hand maintaining the arm hold, Analise begins pounding her other fist into Sasha's back repeatedly.  The loud THUD sound of each blow landing on Sasha's back rings out throughout the room. 

"Now this fight is over BITCH!!!!" screams out an angry Analise as she continues driving her fist into the gasping and yelping blonde opponent.  After landing punches to Sasha's back for what seemed like forever, Analise releases the arm hold and grabs Sasha's thick blonde hair with both  hands.  Yanking back on the hair, she pulls Sasha up into a very basic camel clutch hold.  Sasha cries out in pain no longer resisting as Analise continues to punish her.  Sasha sponsor cries out to her in Russian to fight back, but the message has no effect on her.

"Submit to me!!" snarls out Analise looking to bring the fight to an end.  Sasha moans out in pain as her head and neck are pulled upward.  Her face showing the pain as she grimaces.  Analise, not getting a prompt surrender, yanks her head back harder and slips one hand off her hair slapping her in the side of the face. 

"GIVE UP NOW!!!!" she screams out at Sasha menacingly which elicits a cry of pain from her opponent.  Analise adds a bit of punctuation to her demand by yanking Sasha's head side to side and slapping her again.  The last bit of effort seems to get the job done as Sasha cries out in pain and then yells "STOP STOP I QUIT I QUIT!!!"

Analise, tired and battered, simply slams Sasha's face to the floor and then rises to her feet.  She moves off slowly towards her dressing room.  The slow pace and look on her face showing how close she was to losing the fight.  Sasha remains flat on her face for some time as her sponsor slides over to check on her. 

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 05:47:09 PM »
Sasha had no chance... but it is nice story anyway. ;)