News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 38 -- Selena versus Belinda

• 4 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 38 -- Selena versus Belinda
« on: October 15, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »
This poll is the thirty-eighth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Seattle.  The participants are:

Selena (5'5" 112 lbs 24 y/o) lives near Mexico City.  She works as an administrative assistant to a wealthy business owner.  She is a frequent participant in the local night life and wants to eventually relocate to Los Angeles and pursue a career as a model.  She became interested in fighting in the Club through her boss who hopes to promote her to a championship career.  Selena's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am in excellent shape.  I work out hard and I play hard.  I am always the prettiest girl in the room.  I have had to fight for everything I have gotten in life and I'm ready to kick another girl's ass to get where I want to go."  Selena won a private fight with Hannah and this is her first event fight in the Club.

Belinda (5'8 128 pounds 30 y/o) lives in Phoenix area.  Belinda works as a mid-level executive in a large company.  She is married and stays very busy with her job.  Belinda was the social leader for her sorority in college and is a fan of having a good time.  She is dedicated to being the best at everything she does.  Belinda's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I have a lot of life experiences.  I always find a way to win at whatever I choose to do.  This is no exception.  I'm competitive and can be a little nasty with my competitive nature.  I don't like to lose and I don't like girl drama.   All those things will make me good at Apartment fighting." Belinda won her first fight with Summer, lost her second fight with Suzette, and lost her last fight with Raine.  She is desperate to get a win tonight after losing twice in a row.

Both girls arrive at the club's fight location in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements, videos of prior fights, as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Selena and her sponsor arrive early for the fight in order to have plenty of time to prepare for her first official fight.  After her convincing win over Hannah, Selena is extremely confident she will do well against Belinda.  Selena wears her gold bikini with the crocheted pattern to the material.  The color goes nicely with her darker skin tones.  She leaves her long jet black hair down her back flowing freely.  As before, Selena has spent a considerable amount of time review video of Belinda's prior fights.  After getting dressed, Selena stretches and does a series of warm-up exercises while she waits to be called to her interview.  She is called to provide her comments and heads into the recording room.  "I am super excited about tonight.  My last fight was great.  I will do the same to my opponent tonight.  I have seen her in action and she won't last.  She isn't prepared for what I will do to her." 

Belinda, in her room near Selena, changes into her standard green bikini with the print top.  She has spent considerable time picking out this bikini and it highlights her skin tone and blonde hair.  The bottoms are a pair of very form fitting full booty shorts and the top provides great support to her large and soft breasts.  Tonight she changes things up and bit and has her hair braided into a long braid in the center of her back.  She has agonized over her last two fights and what could have went wrong for her.  As the date drew near for the fight tonight, Belinda prepared her thoughts and considered all of her options for how to beat Selena.  After dressing and warming up, Belinda spends her traditional several minutes quietly meditating in a chair with her eyes closed as she focuses on the upcoming fight.  She heads to the interview room and wastes no time commenting on Selena.  "Selena has promise, but that doesn't mean she will win.  No way she can handle me.  My size advantage will be a big problem for her.  On top of that, I need this win and I won't let her have what is mine.  I'm kicking her ass for me and for American pride.  Selena will pay for thinking she can come here and fight me."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Selena and Belinda.  "This one is simple for me.  Belinda needs the win.  Belinda is angry about her last two fights.  She is intense and she is ready to go.  Problem though -- so is Selena.  She wants to win bad and I think Belinda just won't be prepared for how Selena will attack this fight."    The second commentator begins "Belinda has disappointed me.  She is better than her last two losses.  I think tonight she finds her way.  Experience counts for something and Selena is just a bit raw.  I think Belinda will be able to take advantage of that and win this fight."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some couches and chairs along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Belinda nods her head remaining quiet and focusing on her opponent and her strategy for the fight.  Selena laughs "I don't think she is ready -- ask her again???"  Belinda glares at her opponent without response and the officiator sends them both to their sides of the room as they await the start of the fight.  The crowd now begins to get louder as the anticipation level goes up as the start of the fight nears.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 38 -- Selena versus Belinda
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 05:07:15 AM »
I like 'em both, but if I have to pick, I say the chica from Mexico! :D
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 08:49:25 PM »
If you're playing Twister correctly, it should end in a wrestling match ;)
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 04:51:09 PM »
If you're playing Twister correctly, it should end in a wrestling match ;)

True. And, oddly enough, every time I play that game where you have to squirt water in a clown's mouth at amusement parks, it ALWAYS ends in a wrestling match.

Kiddo, we can't take ya anywhere without ya somehow gettin' into a wrestling match..
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 04:51:51 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 12:23:34 AM »
Sorry for the long delay.  I had to write this one after the fact thanks to a crazy RL schedule.  Here it is. 

Selena, coming into this fight super confident after destroying Hannah, moves quickly across the floor at Belinda.  The experienced blonde simply awaits her foes arrival rather than rush head long at her.  Within an instant Selena is on Belinda her hands flashing out with a sudden slapping attack.  Belinda pushes her hands up taking the two attempted slaps on her forearms as the two end up body to body.  With the slaps deflected and Belinda's arms inside those of Selena, Belinda shoots both hands out grabbing two handfuls of hair before Selena can respond.  Her wild slapping attack having left her vulnerable she now pays the price as Belinda rips her long dark hair and yanks her head down pulling her off balance.

Using Selena's hair to control her, Belinda shuffles her feet back and continues pulling down bending Selena at the waist as she tries to grab for Belinda's hair without success.  Pulled forward and bent over, Selena is drug down to her knees by her hair as Belinda controls her.  Selena lets out a yelp of pain and frustration as Belinda wins the opening exchange. 

"On your knees where you belong bitch!!" growls out Belinda as she verbally attacks her opponent.  Belinda holds her down by the hair with one hand keeping Selena on her knees and lands a hard slap on Selena's back.  The loud WHAP sound of hand on flesh rings out and Selena yelps out in pain.  The slap causes Selena to lunge forward a bit more to be able to get her hands on Belinda's right leg.  The move results in her hair being pulled even harder, but in return she is able to get the leg and yank Belinda's foot out from under her. 

Belinda immediately topples to the floor and Selena continues to grip the leg as Belinda goes down onto her ass with a THUMP.  Selena pushes the leg to her right causing Belinda to roll slightly to the side.  The move prevents Belinda from being able to lash out with a kick from her left leg and allows Selena to push her body alongside Belinda's.  Letting go of the leg, Selena lunges into Belinda's body driving an elbow into her large soft breast. 

The blow to the chest causes Belinda to gasp out and moan in pain as Selena grinds the elbow into her tit.  With Selena working herself across Belinda's body, Belinda grabs her by the hair and pulls her head and starts to roll her body.  Selena's focus on grinding the elbow into  Belinda's chest leaving her vulnerable to the move, allowing Belinda to drag her on across her body and into a head lock hold. 

With Belinda rolled on over to her stomach, Selena is pulled on across and draped across Belinda's back with her head trapped.  The sound of Selena grunting is muffled by Belinda's body.  Belinda knows the hold isn't the best for her as it leaves her in a vulnerable position if Selena is able to pop her head free.  At the same time, Selena is working trying to pull free as she tries to work her legs into more of a straddle of Belinda's back. 

Belinda starts working her feet up trying to get her knees up under her body to keep Selena from getting good leverage to pull free.  The struggle continues for several moments as Belinda tries to wear Selena down and keep her trapped in the head lock while Selena pushes and works at Belinda's arm trying to get her head free of her opponent's grasp.

The struggle picking up in intensity as Belinda desperately holds onto Selena in the head lock position.  After a long struggle, Selena finally pops her head free of  Belinda's grasp and sits almost fully upright from the momentum of pulling free as she remains straddling Belinda's low back.  Selena's face appearing red and flustered and her hair now looking wildly disheveled from the fighting.   Belinda reacts to the new situation immediately as she tries to quickly push her knees up off of the floor and toss Selena to the side. 

With Selena a bit out of sorts from the struggle, Belinda's crude effort to buck her off almost succeeds.  Selena, barely able to ride out the effort, regains her composure and grabs the long blonde braid running off of Belinda's head.  With a sudden yank and lean back Selena rips the blondes head up off the floor and twists her neck savagely to the left.  The tightly weaved braid effective at keeping the hair hard to grab, but horribly dangerous for Belinda now that Selena has found it and gripped it tightly.  The yanking and twisting of her head elicits a loud wailing scream from Belinda.

"Now you getting your ass kicked!!!" screams out Selena as she rides Belinda's back yanking and tugging on the braid as her opponent flails around working to defend herself and trying to get her angry opponent off her back.  AHHHGHHHH cries out Belinda as her hair is being yanked and pulled back and forth and her neck being wrenched to and from as a nasty Selena controls the fight. 

Rather than try to keep the fight on the floor Selena rises up still straddling Belinda and yanks even harder on the braid tugging Belinda's upward and generating another long scream of pain.  "Get off my fucking hair!!!" screams out Belinda.  Ignoring the protests, Selena steps to the side yanking and pulling on Belinda causing her to come up off the floor staggering to her feet. 

Using the braid to continue controlling her opponent, Selena yanks Belinda around and towards her before lifting a knee to her unprepared opponent's middle.  OOOOOHHHFFFF flies from Belinda as she doubles over in pain gasping and wheezing.  Stepping close, Selena lifts a second knee to her doubled over foe and lands it directly on Belinda's large soft breasts.  The blow causes Belinda to stagger several steps as she comes more upright from the impact.  The crowd now fully on its feet cheering for their favorite as things look bleak for Belinda. 

Selena follows Belinda as she staggers and slams a hard punch into her low back forcing her to take several more steps.  Belinda almost falls to the floor as her legs appear to give out on her.  This time as Selena approaches, Belinda turns and throws a wild punch that catches Selena in the shoulder.  The blow doesn't have much power and Selena shrugs it off and reaches out grabbing Belinda by the bikini top and using it to yank her towards her as she drives a hard uppercut to Belinda's belly.  OOOOOFFFFFF gaps out the blonde as she drops to her knees from the blow. 

"Let's see those big tits of yours!!!" taunts Selena as she continues pulling on the top causing it to rip free of Belinda's body.  The tugging off of the top pulls Belinda from her knees to her hands and knees as she is down on the floor on all fours.  Her head is hanging low towards the floor as she struggles to catch her breath.  Selena, standing in front of Belinda, waves the bikini top in the air before stepping around to straddle Belinda.  With a sudden move, Selena slips the top over the neck of Belinda and begins to strangle her with her own top and pulling her up from her hands and knees. 

Belinda gags and chokes as she grabs the bikini top trying to pull it off of her neck.  The camera focuses first on Belinda's face as it shows the agony and desperation as she struggles to breathe and to free her neck from the brutal choke.  The camera then pans upward and shows Selena's smirky grin and the flash in her eyes as she tortures the helpless blonde.  Giving the bikini a couple more tugs as Belinda gags and gasps, Selena lets go of the top and shoves Belinda forward as she collapses to the floor on her face. 

"This bitch is done for!!!" yells out Selena as she struts around her downed opponent playing to the crowd.  The Belinda fans have gone quiet and its clear now that Selena's fans are in the minority in the room tonight.  Selena's sponsor calls out for her to humiliate her and show Belinda is weak.  Selena smiles and blows a kiss or two to the crowd and then turns back to Belinda.

The blonde remains on her belly working on catching her breath.  Her body in pain from the beating she has taken from her nasty opponent.  Selena rolls her opponent over to her back with her foot and Belinda flops over appearing almost lifeless as Selena stands over her.  "I know you have given up I can see it myself" hisses out Selena as she stands over the top of Belinda's upper body facing her feet.

Selena slaps her own ass playfully and calls out "Isn't it perfect!!!"  Belinda doesn't respond, but the crowd shows its approval with cheers and a few catcalls as well.  Selena slowly lowers her body down atop Belinda positioning herself for a reverse face sit on Belinda.  With her ass hovering over Belinda's face, Selena taunts "maybe you will have to kiss it for me!!"  As she pushes her ass towards Belinda's face, Belinda gets her hands in the middle and blocks her ability to just lower down. 

The move forcing Selena to work a bit causes Selena to lean forward a bit to push her ass in against Belinda's shoving hands.  The lean forward allows Belinda to bring her legs up and she suddenly wraps them around Selena's body.  Rather than try and wiggle free Selena grabs hold of the legs to secure them to be able to roll Belinda up in a tight pin.

HRRRRNNNGGHHHH flies from Belinda as she puts all her effort into pulling Selena off of her with her legs.  The sudden forceful yank with the legs slams Selena face first into the floor.  With her arms pulled back around the legs, Selena is completely unable to protect herself as she slams down to the floor face first driven by the sudden force of Belinda's legs. 

Selena lets out a loud moan as she is driven to the floor.  Belinda pulls her legs up a bit and then repeats the slamming motion which drives Selena face first to the floor yet again.  With her legs locked securely on Selena holding her to the floor, Belinda pushes her upper body up into a sort of sitting position.  Selena is trapped unmoving between Belinda's legs with her head mash to the floor.  The officiator starts that direction to check on Selena as Belinda grabs Selena's bottoms and wedges them into her body. 

"Give up bitch!!" pants out an exhausted and battered Belinda.  The wedgie and the demand not getting a response as the officiator leans down and checks on Selena.  "Fucking give up" groans out Belinda as she tries to squeeze her again with her legs.  The officiator calls out "Fight is over.  Your winner due to a knockout ---- BELINDA!!!"  Belinda continues trying to wedgie and squeeze Selena and the officiator turns to her "Its over let her go." 

Finally realizing the fight is over and she has won, Belinda collapses back to her back and opens her legs.  Both girls now laid out on the floor with Belinda underneath an out cold Selena.  The officiator gently slides Selena off of Belinda and after several moments Belinda is able to get to her feet to a pleased and cheering crowd.  Selena's sponsor comes out to check on his fighter as Belinda slowly limps out of the room.