News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

bbw duel: white wife vs black mistress

• 4 Replies

Offline sam1

• God Member
bbw duel: white wife vs black mistress
« on: October 18, 2015, 01:14:12 PM »
Olga, blonde busty respectable wife came home and noticed her hubby having sex with busty black woman named Sheela. The ladies had trash talk which led to catfight. Who is sexier and who will win?

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: bbw duel: white wife vs black mistress
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 04:49:13 PM »
Excellent fantasy. I think this white woman to win. It promises to be a good face punching, hairpulling, nipples and pussy hurting fight. Olga in close fight prove to her husband that she is a better woman, and punish bitch.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:56:51 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 12:54:42 PM »
Black Mistress will drag the white mistress around the room by her tits and then ko her

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »
The Black mistress will tear the white wife apart and totally kick her ass, ripping her tits off and bald the bitch and shred her crotch... white bitch is done!!

Offline Jobber5000

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 03:05:12 AM »
Right now I'm the deciding vote in favor of the bigger blacker babe lol. These ladies look rough as hell and I'm sure this fight will be a brutal one.
Twitter: @jobber5000