News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

showdown at rattlesnake gulch

• 145 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
showdown at rattlesnake gulch
« on: April 02, 2013, 06:59:47 AM »
the time  1870's...the place: cattyville  somewhere in the southwestern   usa
a crossroads between yesterday and tomarrow. a place where people come looking for a better future. a place where people leave with broken dreams
if they can leave at all.
a place different than other towns of the era,in cattyville it's the ladies that
have the influence and power. but much like other towns of the time a place
filled with conflicts... and the ladies of cattyville know  how to solve their conflicts.so come and stay a while   all are welcome  ...
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: showdown at rattlesnake gulch
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 07:47:08 AM »
part-1....iv'e been riding for almost a week now..misty and i decided to split up
3 days after the bank job in barksdale..in hopes of dividing and losing the posse
with plans to meet up in cattyville for some fun and to plan our next hit.
it's been 3 days since  and iv'e not seen signs of anyone still on my trail.
i sit on my  golden palomino  gambler .on the hillside over looking  the town.
stroking his white mane i lean fowards and whisper in his ear  we ve made it boy.
i hope misty has. that she is already here,or will join us soon.. shes a bitch
but i'd rather have her on my side then against me.a little worry ment creeps into my mind maybe it would have been better to stay togeather...pffft  what
am i thinking  no one can catch her unless she wanted them to she is fine.
i raise up in my saddle  wearing my buckskin  shirt and matching pants.my boots
strong in my stirrups..pushing my hat backwards  down my back the string riding upunder my chin..a light wind blows through my long dark hair.

i prod gambler with my feet.lets go boy as we move slowly towards the town.
we pass the church on the outskirts.asong drifting out through the open windows.voices in unison singing"we will come rejoicing bringing in the sheeves"
sunday i guess..we move slowly down main street now.nothing much going on.

looking left then right i see the "hb mercantile on the left" next to it hu mangs laundry. and then a little further down the cattyville cafe.a little further down
is what draws my most attention.the town bank..with stormblot the propeiter
further down and on the coner is what appears to be the blacksmith shop.
looking to the right i see the the wire shop.a place called the pariah bitches
the hotel i guess. next to that big devil saloon.around the coner i see the sheriffs office.the town hall and something that makes my blood run cold.
a u.s. mashals office something i did'ent expect. and down on the far coner  going out of town a large building called the silk stockings club..probably the town brothel.
i bring gambler to the hitching post in front of the hotel hope they have some rooms open.i slide from my saddle.and notice the sheriff a  a blonde girl the watching me our eyes meet as she crosses the dusty street towards me
a slight wind blows causing a dust devil to blow down the street.i stop and watch as the sherif comes closer.

busty tiffany's turn here}

the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 04:57:57 PM »
"Misty. Lexi. Hmmm, now these two sure look like a pair of troublesome varmints.."   

The large WANTED poster in my gloved hands reveals the photographs of two very lovely women, with some bold text beneath their pictures promising one handsome reward to anyone who captures them. Alive, that is. The poster was dropped onto my desk this mornin', byway of Barksdale, which is a good two or three days worth of travel from ol' Cattyville. The good folks over at Barksdale can usually handle their own, so it's bit surprising when they let a pair of outlaws slip thru their borders. Then again, these two aren't just any regular sort of outlaws. They're two of the most notorious bitches around these parts, or so they say. Been hearin' a lot about these two harlots recently, and how they take what they want, do whatever they like, and that nobody can stop em' or catch em'. Well, that's nice and all, but not real original. I've been dealin' with outlaws like these brats for a long time now, bad women and men who all have that nasty reputation followin' em around like the scent of maneuver on your horses' hooves. And they all end up sharin' the same fate, hogtied in my jail cell.

My rapt green eyes studies the pictures for a moment longer..Lexibabe and her lil' pal Mistycats. As dangerous as they seem, they sure are a pair of lookers..lovely ladies for sure, but their damn fine looks ain't foolin' me. They may not look so bad, but I can spot a devious minx a mile away, and these two have that look about em' that just screams that they're gonna be a handful. Nothin' I can't handle, I reckon.

With a sigh I toss the piece of paper onto my desk, my hand reaching for my cowgirl hat, putting it on as I rise to my feet and saunter over to my office window which overlooks Main street. It's turned out to be an awfully quiet, sort of a lazy kinda day, so I kept my wavy, voluminous platinum hair down so it hangs to my shapely waist behind my shoulders. The Marshal hasn't returned yet, I figure she'll be outta town til the end of the week. That damn woman's been on my case about how I need a deputy, and if I don't pick one soon she'll pick one for me. Well, at least I don't have to worry about her for the next couple of days. Those troublesome brats over at the Silk Stocking Club have been behavin' themselves, thank goodness. The bank and saloon's been running smoothly as well, no trouble brewin' there. Tho I did hear something about a drifter who's checked into the hotel very recently. That new girl over at the blacksmith's now comes to mind. Now she's a sweet lil' thing, but there's something about her that I can't put my finger on.. Don't know what to make of it, really, maybe I oughta pay that girl a visit today, get to know her. Been getting reports of Indians sighted along our town borders, too. Maybe I oughta ride out to Jo's ranch and see if she's seen anything unusual. Tho, I don't know if she'll give me the time of day. That there's another girl with trouble written all over her. Her and I, we get along just fine, and then there are days, plenty of days, when we don't.

A part of me kinda hopes that she won't play nicely, in fact that part of me wants something, anything, to start kickin' up a storm today. It's been far too quiet in a regularly 'busy' town like this and while upholdin' the law is of the utmost importance, ya can't blame lil' ol' me for wantin' a bit of excitement.

I turn back to my desk and grab two coiled up lassos, attaching them to the belt slung low on my shapely hips so they hang alongside my holstered silver six-shooters. The sunlight streaming in thru the window bounces off the shiny sheriff star pinned over the right lapel of my undone vest. A white corset and matching skirt hug my firm breasts and smooth hips, while black fishnets run up my strong, toned legs and white cowgirl boots adorn my feet. White gloves, my holsters and a pink bandanna knotted around my neck complete my attire. The old floorboards creak beneath my boots as I move to the door of the office, stepping out into the hot sunlight. Scanning the mostly empty, dusty street, I wander on over to my horse when something catches my eye. A howling breeze pushes by me and kicks up some dust, and I squint my eyes and stare across the road. Someone's rode into town, someone who looks real familiar.. My eyes widen, a smirk lights up my face.

"Well, I'll be.."

I watch the trim girl in a buckskin shirt and pants slide off her golden horse in one smooth motion, watching her carefully as she turns to notice me. There's a fair bit of distance between us but there's no doubt as to who this newcomer is. I lick my lips and make my way toward her, a look of confidence etched onto my face, never taking my eyes off of this dark-haired lady. She stands her ground, waiting for me to get close.. And I get real close, enough so that when I stop walking I'm standing about a foot or two across from her. My right hand moves subtly over to the handle of my six-shooter, my left hand visibly caressing the coiled up lasso on my left hip. My eyes locked dead onto hers.

"Howdy, ma'am. I'm Sheriff Tiffany, an' it's a real pleasure to meet ya.. I reckon I haven't seen ya around these parts..tell me somethin', sugar. Did ya enjoy your stay over at Barksdale?"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 01:50:45 AM »
.i'm exhausted as i  step off gambler..all i want to do is take a bath. have a meal
find a room  and sleep for about 3 days..i see the sheriff shifting her attention to me..i hope  that she does'ent recognize me.. i try to act as if i dident notice her..hitching gambler to the post..good boy  as i rub the large  spatch of  hair
humming "i come from ala-bammey,with a banjo on my knee" he lowers his head loving it.
i hear the footsteps  but the voice startles me.. i jump slightly.. turning to see
the sheriff  just inches from me.. my heart races. steady don't panic} i tell myself..the sheriff her  bright green eyes looking me over..i can tell there is some slight recognitation...for her.. i have to admit so far as sheriffs go. she is a looker..long blonde hair the body of a goddess..and the look that she could handle anything that comes her way.
barksdale? nu..no.. sheriff  can't say that i have... in fact  i hav'ent been to
that cow hole of a town in  ohhh... months... iv'e just  came from  waxcross.
i've been on the trail  for almost a week now, just looking for a good meal anda few days rest sheriff.
we stand silently looking each other over..i really don't want any trouble just yet.the silence is broken by a loud crash and a shriek,then another shriek.more crashing sounds,and laughter coming from the saloon.we both turn and look.
the sheriff with a look on conscernation on her face mutters something
starts for the saloon at a fast pace.
taking a deep breath glad her attention is taken away from me.i watch as she stops at the saloon entrance then walks in.this sheriff is going to be a problem.
i mutter to myself "misty where are you".i turn and walk to the hotel hope they have a room.
busty tiffany turn here}..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:20:53 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 11:44:33 AM »
I let the girl's words fade into silence, slowly folding my arms below my ample chest as I eye her carefully. I don't believe her story at first..she just looks too much like the lady in that Wanted poster for me to ignore..but a bit of doubt pokes at my suspicions, as I mentally review the way she reacted to my presence. She seems a lil..jumpy, nervous almost..like she's hidin' something, or maybe lying thru her stinkin' teeth..or maybe she really was on the trail for the past week, maybe this lil' lady isn't the 'Lexibabe' that looted that bank over in Barksdale. Just some weary traveler from Waxcross lookin' for a good meal and a warm bed. I reckon anyone would act a tad bit jumpy if the first person that greeted em' after a long ride was a Sheriff accusin' them of being to a place they haven't been to.

"..Hmm, well my apologies, ma'am. Folks have been wanderin' on over from Barksdale lately, figured you were one of em'."

We stand in silence for a moment more, my eyes still hard and trained on hers. I'm not totally convinced that she ISN'T the infamous Lexibabe. It's probably best if I take her back to my office, get another look at that poster. Then abruptly, a loud noise shatters the silence between us, followed by a few shrieks and laughter and sounds of stuff breaking. My eyes quickly turn to the saloon where all the commotion is comin' from.

"What in the world.." I mutter to myself as I turn toward the building, not wanting to deal with what's brewing in that saloon just now as I have potentially one of the most infamous bank robbers standing right in front of me. But those shrieks didn't sound so good, and whatever fighting is going on in there should get broken up. With a sigh, I stride toward the saloon, the look on my face non too pleased. Before I move into the local waterin' hole I cut the newcomer one quick glance, taking note that she's heading off toward the hotel. I'll be seein' ya real soon, darlin'..I think to myself as I push thru the swinging doors of the saloon.

"Well now, ain't this somethin'."

My voice carries across the darken, somewhat crowded bar. There's a table with several chairs that have been tossed over and lay sprawled on the floor, along with shattered glass and pools of spilled liquor. The patrons of the saloon are all riled up, some lookin' mighty upset, others still laughing merrily. My voice gathers everyone's attention and there's a strained silence that immediately kicks in. All eyes dart toward me as I scan the room, hands on my shapely hips, lips pursed into a frown and my narrowed eyes barely visible beneath the tip of my hat. I can hear the hushed whispers and spot the worried glances as I saunter into the bar, the heels of my boots clicking loudly on the worn floorboards.

I was expectin' to find a bunch of rowdy Silk Stocking Girls causing trouble as usual as they always kick up a ruckus here. But so far all I see are a bunch of regulars..then, I blink when I spot a very pretty blonde standing by the mess of tables and chairs. I reckon that's the new town blacksmith, Cindy. Wonder what she's doing here, shouldn't the kid be off layin' iron? Then, my eyes are drawn past her, to another woman, over by the bar on the other side of the scattered chairs and toppled over table. She's one alluring, exotic lookin' lady, and another newcomer whom I haven't ever seen before around these parts..looks like a tough filly, a tall one too, and real easy on the eyes.. Could she be the one who's been throwin' furniture around? These two ladies immediately stand out from the rest of the small crowd, and I figured they were the ones who started this ruckus. I let out a sigh and glance at the both of them, lookin' none too pleased.

"Now now, children. Ya'll mind explainin' yourselves? What's all this ruckus about?"

(Over to ya'll, Cindy or Paula :) )
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:53:11 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 04:31:54 AM »
It's been a long rough ride from Barksdale after the bank job for me. Not having seen my partner Lexi since we split up. Hoping she hasn't had the trouble following her that I have. I sit astride my black stallion Bullet as I near the top of the hill overlooking Cattyville. My mind drifting back to what happened on the ride here, a pity really what had to happen to the lowly sheriff that was chasing me. A small smirk coming across my lips as I still remember her screams of pain and agony. To be honest, I enjoyed what I did to her, and she deserved every single bit of it for trying to catch me. I finally top the hill as I pull on the reigns, making Bullet slow to a stand. Looking over the dusty town where I am supposed to meet Lexi, seeing the sign "Cattyville" hanging from a couple of loose boards, a few holes in it showing this town isn't the friendliest around. I lean over and stroke Bullet's head, purring at him, "I bet you're ready for a drink boy. Come to think of it, I am too."

I make my way slowly down to the town, feeling the wind blowing across my body as I do. Riding atop Bullet and looking over, seeing Gambler hitched up outside the hotel and smiling, knowing my partner is here safely. I dismount Bullet and tie him up to the hitching post. Watching as he bends his head to get a much needed drink after the long ride. My eyes scan the town, seeing there's not much to it, and it will surely be a pushover for when Lexi and myself decide to wreak havoc on it. I hear the music coming out of the saloon and that's exactly where I'm heading. My throat dry, itchy, scratchy from the dust blowing around on my ride here. I slowly stride across the dirt road, my black cowboy boots making small prints in the dust. My body clad in a pair of jeans so tight they appear painted on, along with a white button up shirt, black cowboy hat, and a black trench coat.

I push the swinging doors to the saloon open and everyone turns to look. My eyes cut around the room like daggers, scanning quickly for any signs of trouble as everyone appears to stare at me. Maybe the recognize me, maybe they don't, either way, I strut into the place like I own it. My hips shifting with the fluidity of a snake. Just then I look up, seeing a familiar face, one that I'm sure doesn't like seeing me. Cindy. Her eyes lock with mine and I notice all the color run from her face. I just smirk, remembering what I did to her in the back alley Gabonville. The cries, yelps, moans, all coming from her lips. She looks away, and it's good for her that she did, because I'm in no mood to be messed with, just like any other day. I reach the bar and order a whiskey from the bartender. Noticing she is cute, shapely, and probably alot of fun. I down the shot with ease, feeling it sooth my throat in just the way I like it.

I notice some chatter now in the saloon, hearing a few rumbles and I hear someone speak up, "I think that's her. I think that's Misty." I sneer as I turn around, noticing that whoever said it doesn't have the guts to say it when I'm looking. A bold lass stands up, clearly showing the signs of someone who thinks she should be respected around here. Around her hip is a gun and I notice a couple of notches in her belt, clearly the signs of the business she has done before. My eyes lock on hers, pulling back my trench coat to reveal my six shooter resting on my hip. My hand moving over my holster, middle finger twitching as I see her hand moving slowly towards hers. I hiss with venom in my voice, "Sugar I'm not looking for trouble. But if you're even thinking about skinning that heater on your hip, you'll be visiting the undertaker sooner rather than later." The look in my eyes tells her I mean it, and she promptly sits back down. I turn back to the bar, ordering another shot as my eyes look over at Cindy. Noticing she's not looking at me at all, obviously not wanting another run in with me.

(Over to Lexi)
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 07:03:57 AM »
i stand in front of the hotel ,and take another look back,as the sheriff  pushes through the swinging doors.ummm yessss that sheriff is going to be a problem
i think to myself..maybe a worthy adversary finally.my upper lip curls up in a smirk. humming to myself "ohh sus- anna-ohh don't you cry or me,i come from ala-bammey with a banjo on my knee.
walking through the door,i take a quick look around.across the room is the large front desk.across the back wall is a large shelf containig the room keys and slots for messages.across the top of the shelf is a large sign reading "welcome to pariah bitches"strange name i think to myself i continue to look around,the lobby is empty except for the two women behind the big desk.
i scan the room quickly its nice  two chairs and a table on each side of the room
in front of each window. a small couch against the wall to the right.a bookcase
against the wall to the left. nice i think not like most of the flea traps i v'e had to stay in.probably the newest building in town.
i stride up to the large service desk..mostly empty except for the large sign in book and a bell.umm excuse me  i'd like a room.the girl turns and looks at me.a large heavey set girl with blonde hair.pretty.but with a look that says she's not one to mess with.why yes we have rooms she begins,"don't forget about thegirls of the  B.JAY, they will be in this weekend" she apparantely had been working on the books she walks to the desk a medium sized girl with short dark hair with the look that she  had been on some peyote highs,well heel iv'e been on some of those myself.
just one room ? she ask..no.i have a friend coming to town,i'd like to reserve one for her to.that will be impossible we only have one room left but it has a double bed the peyote dark hair girl says.that will be fine i answer
.how long will you be staying the blonde girl ask?ohh i'm not sure maybe a week
and id like to take a bath also.that will be an extra dollar the dark hair girl says.
thats fine..so what is this BIG.JAY.
its the biggest  ranch in the area the blonde girl says.and joann  runs it  she inherited it from her father..maybe you have heard of her shes also a famouss rodeo star around here.
 you don't mean THE JOANN? ohh you've heard of her ask the brunette girl?
umm no,never heard of her.or the BIG.JAY.i take the key and start for the stairs.
and what is your name miss? the brunette girl ask.i stop and look back  some call me LEXIBABE.i walk up the stairs to the room open the door and walk in
my eyes adjust to the light of the room it is nice to large beds and a wash basina wardrobe cabinet..couple of chairs and a closet.
 i drop my bag on the floor.and flop on one of the beds it feels comfortableafter a few minutes i walk back to the lobby.then i'm guided back to the wash room
after a long and relaxing hot bath i change into some clean clothes.i whitebutton up cotton blouse and jeans and boots. i stand and look at myself in the mirror a smile crosses my face.putting on my buckskin jacket and hat
i decide to go out and look around a little more and have some dinner.
 i walk out of the hotel and see bullett misty's horse hitched next to mine
i stop and rub his neck  hi boy glad to see you.i look around but dont see misty.then i look at the saloon the only place she would be.. what the hell i need a drink to, i walk across the street to the saloon .stoping at the swinging doors i look in,the sheriff has  left   good  i think to myself looking down he side walk i see two tall dark haire girls one seems upset the taller one seems to be trying to calm her down.they look up,,we nod ,then i turn walking into the  saloon,walking to the bar..i'll have a  sassphrilla barkeep.a what he ask with a chuckle>..you heard me i answer  my brown eyes  burnin a hole into him yes  mam/
i turn and look over the bar i see misty standing near a table  seems she is talking with a blonde girl  i kind of recognize..taking my drink i walk up behind her..hi babes glad you made it.lets  set over here we have some things to talk over.

paula and amber enter here..
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 06:46:39 AM »
i notice misty talking to another blonde girl setting at one of the back tables.
i finish my drink ,i walk up behind misty as i come closer i can tell that she is;ent having  just a pleasant conversation with this girl. the other blonde looks familar but i can't remeber her name.
hi  misty.she jumps startled at t he sound  of my voice.glad to see that you made it here we need to talk.finding an empty table in the far coner  we set.
glad to see you babes i was kind of worried,about spliting up..we chat misty telling me of her encounter with the sheriff of barksdale  on the way here and how she disposed of the bitch..a cruel smile on my face wish i could have seen that.
speaking of bitches  the sheriff here looks like the queen of all bitches. had a brief encounter with her when i first arrived  i think she recognized me..she is going to be trouble but nothing we can't handle  babes ,misty smiles  and nods
in agreement.
i got us a room over at the hotel,you can go over an d freshen up  when your ready.then we can take a walk around town  looking at  targets.the hotel itself could be a ripe target.a couple of peoyote using looking gals run it plus they are expecting a full house  some  bitch that runs a big ranch and some of her girls will be coming into town. sounds like plenty of money coming in.
the merchantile, telegraph office and the brothel look like good targets to
but the bank is the one i want most of all it's the largest one in the territory.
looking around the one i notice the two brunette girls standing close togeather
are watching us. the taller girl obviously a saloon girl seems to be fascinated bwithme. the shorter of the two just has that umm sneaky  look you can usually spot a gambler and con-girl.from a mile and this girl wore it like a crown of gold.
the taller girl walks over uninvited taking a seat asking  anything she can get for us.feeling the girls press against me her hand rubbing down my arm and down across my lower back and hip. looking her over she is quiet beautiful
and it's not unpleasant.i glance at misty as she glowers at the girl, lol i love it when misty is jealous.but i know what this girls is up to her and the gambler are probably working togeather.
suddenly the swinging doors of the saloon bang open.a  tall blonde girl bust in.
she stands looking around the room  like she owns the place and that we are all her pony girls. she looks like the kind of girl that always  given what she wanted  the kind  i jut loved to take down.although i have to admit she is stunning.
the saloon girl's body tenses as she leansagainst me, all of her attention is focused on the blonde girl i can hear a hisss escape  her lips.i smile over at misty her eyes are sparkling  things maybe about to get interesting.

misty,cindy,or paula  can take it from here
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 08:53:31 AM »
"Hmm.." I look Cindy over a bit more closely. The new blacksmith is one of the prettiest gals I've laid my eyes on, that much is for sure. But there's a lot more to this blonde beauty that rattles me a bit..there's this look in her eyes that makes me believe she's seen her fair share of problems in the past. She seems like a good kid, what kinda troubles could she have possibly run into? "Awright sugar, if ya say there ain't gonna be any trouble here, then I oughta be on my way."

I nod at Cindy and leave her to her drink, then I  give the saloon a sweeping glance before turning on my heel to leave. Loud piano music follows me out as I push thru the swinging doors and step out of the saloon, walking onto the dusty street again. I look over at the hotel, still keen on checkin' out this newcomer who rode in on that golden palomino, but first I need to patrol the rest of the town.

I walk past my office/jailhouse and cross by ol' Town Hall, then after that I pass by the Marshal's office, ending up on the outskirts. Alls quiet and calm with no trouble in sight. My eyes glance over to the outlying hills surrounding the town, and I can just barely make out Jo's ranch settled in the distance. That's when a lewd whistle abruptly catches my attention, and I roll my eyes as I turn to the large building sitting right on the Cattyville border. A small group of alluring young ladies of the night are lined up along the front of the ol' Silk Stocking Club. The wolfish whistle came from one of the girls, barely dressed in soft, pink silk with a devilish grin fixed on those luscious, glossy lips.

"Well, well, hello there, Sheriff," the girl calls out as she leans over the wooden rail of the building's front deck, her lovely 'assets' threatening to spill out of that scandalous dress of hers. "Finally decided to come see me, honey?"

"Hush up, kiddo. I got no business with ya," I snap at her while the other girls giggle. "I'm just finishin' up my patrol, is all."

"Awww.." The girl mockingly pouts, grinning wickedly a second later. "All work and no play for our good ol' Sheriff.. Well honey, my offer still stands. Only for you.."

She winks at me and slowly licks her delicious rosy red lips, and suddenly my mind fills with thoughts of what she could do with that mouth... "Right," I hiss, shaking my head in annoyance as the Silk girls giggle some more. I'm about ready to leave, when I stop in my tracks, and turn to them again. "..have ya'll ever heard of two outlaws by the names of 'Lexibabe' and 'Mistycats?"

The giggling stops, and the Silky in pink perks up a bit from her perch behind the rail. "Now there's a pair of stone-cold foxes! Heard they robbed Barksdale blind just a few days ago, and did some real nasty things over in Gabonville.."

"Blackwater too," another Silky chimes in, "and Natasha's told me these rumors about how they nailed the banks over at Hawksfield and Putana...oohh, I even heard how they kidnapped a Sheriff from Buxom, or did they nab her from Bitchvi--"

"Awright, awright," I interrupt quickly, waving my gloved hand in the air. "So ya heard about them. Ya'll just be on the lookout, ya hear? I got a warnin' that they may be ridin' into town, if they haven't already.."

(Anyone can take it from here)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 08:56:10 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 04:42:13 PM »
Our tribe, the Indian Misfits, have been roaming the prairie following the buffalo. We are called the Misfits because most of the men have been killed by those white devils. So the tribe is a bunch of women who don’t fit into a big tribe. I am the de facto leader of the tribe, being the tallest and strongest Most of the other women are short and squat.

Several moons ago we camped out to rest for a few days. During that time our pintos disappeared including my pinto, “Runs-faster-than-the-wind.” Not like them to just run off as they never have before. Most likely someone stole them. No good going to the sheriff. The local sheriff is a big, blonde, tough bitch who doesn’t hanker to Indians. She probably doesn’t hanker to anyone and likes any excuse to tie them up and drag them to here back room in the jail. At least that is the word among us Indians.

We scouted around looking for the horses. The most likely place is a big ranch near here. We suspected that they are the most likely culprits but it is difficult to get close. We need to be very stealthy to check it out. The ranch used to be run by a crusty old bitch who treated every one like they were rattlesnakes. Her ranch brand used to show a coil rattlesnake with the words “Don’t tread on me!” underneath. I did get close enough one time to see the brand over the front arch had changed. It now said “Big J”. But I also say a lot of ranch hands with six shooters and some with rifles patrolling the digs.

Decide to sneak into town and see what I can find out. It is a long, dusty walk but no problem for an Indian lass. I sneak into town behind the buildings. These white settlements are so silly. Big tall false fronts facing the dirt street that runs through the town. But in the back they are square ugly buildings. Like many of the women who frequent these towns – false fronts that stick out unnaturally. But unlike the buildings they usually have big rears.  

I sit awhile and listen, getting the lay of the land. There is lots of noise coming from the saloon. That’s fine with me. Let them all get drunk. Be easy pickings if I have cause to do some picking. The street quiets down and empties. I stealthily move into the street.

My biggest need is for horses. There are several horses tied up to hitching posts. Clearly standing out withers about the rest are a golden palomino, a black stallion, and a wite mustang. I quietly unleash all the horses leaving the palomino, stallion, and mustang until the end. We Indians are partial to pintos and mustangs but the palomino looks like the biggest and fastest. I unhook the saddle from the palomino and let it drop to the ground. That is just no way to treat a horse. You have to ride a horse so you can feel it between your legs. Allows you to guide the horse with your legs. I also remove the halter and bit out of its mouth. You don’t need that if you know how to control a horse with your legs and hands. Also it is not unpleasant, especially if you have been in a tribe with few men.  I hop on the palomino. Lean forward and rub it’s neck, whisper soothing sounds into its ear. Then I grab the reins of the other horses and begin to lead them out of town as quietly as possible. Mind you, that isn’t too quiet as these devils like to shod their horses with iron shoes that make a lot of noise on the hard pan dirt.

(Anyone can take it from here although I believe the big, fat, stupid sheriff has just come out of the saloon.)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:01:47 PM by FightingBrook »
{alt}

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 12:52:33 AM »
I slowly come trotting into town...looking at the sign cattyville. I look around as I make my way over to the Big Devil Saloon. slowly getting off my horse and tying up my horse I  walk towards the saloon  and enter. I am wearing brown leather pants with a matching briwn leather shirt. my two six shooters holster on each hip. I make my way to the bar noticing a rather pretty barkeeep.

" Could I have a whiskey please?" I give the barkeep a smile. I place a gold coin on the bar.

Excuse me,but you wouldn't know of a goos place to stay would you? I been  on the road for days and need a good nights rest."

I slowly scan the  saloon and then look back at the barkeep and wink.

" Seems rather quiet in here today."

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 06:09:25 PM »
I am moving as quietly as I can but those horseshoes are just too noisy. Maybe it would have been better to walk them out but that would be too slow, too much chance of getting spotted. I move past the saloon where the noise helps to cover my escape. The sheriff has disappeared. I think into that brothel. Shows the kind of taste she has.

Just when I think I am home free a blonde girl comes out of the saloon. She isn’t so big and certainly very slender. But her arms ripple with muscles unexpected for such a slender and gorgeous woman. I am about ready to set the horses into a gallop before she sends the alarm. Instead she winks at me and doesn’t give me away. I hear her say I am heading towards where the sun sets. So I head towards where it rises.

I am far enough away that I can set the horses to a gallop. I am worried about the hoof prints those iron shoes will leave. Another reason we Indians don’t shod our horses, they trail is less distinctive. Not to mention we don’t have the facilities to make them. Not so easy to carry an anvil around when you are roaming the prairies in search of buffalo.   

Some lightning flashes in the distance and the thunder booms.  Counting I know it is about a mile away. It will be here soon. Hope the rain is enough to wash my trail away. I need to get these horses back to camp. Then get ready to ride out on the palomino to find Rus-faster-than-the-wind.

(Perhaps someone whose horse I have taken might respond. Other than that my action is sort of independent to what others are doing (thanks Cindy.)  And when it starts pouring I expect to see some of you sluts fighting in the mud.)

{alt}

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
I am just finishing up my business and plans with Lexi and decide it's now time to take her up on the offer to go get cleaned up. After riding on the trail for a few days, I need it. I stand up slowly and look around the saloon. Everyone's eyes seem to be on me, and I figure some of them know who I am more than likely. How could they not with what Lexi and I have done over the past year. I peel my long trench coat back over my six shooter, just as a reminder to anyone here that might get cute, that I'm not to be messed with. I strut through the saloon, my hips swaying back and forth slowly, before making my way out of it. I start to walk back to the hotel, when I notice mine and Lexi's horse is gone. I immediately see red, then look down in the dirt, seeing the distinct tracks of our horses making their way out of town, hearing everyone coming out of the saloon with my shriek of madness.

I make my way over to the blacksmith, knowing full well we have a long and nasty history together, but there is some things that both of us see eye to eye on. And one of those is stealing horses. Without much encouragement, Cindy agrees to let me borrow a horse, sadly not what I'm used to, but beggars can't be choosers at this stage. Cindy tells me that I will have to do something for her down the line sometime, and I just agree to it, too mad at someone stealing my horse to even think what that could be. I saddle up and stop by the saloon, calling Lexi out and telling her where I'm going and not to be getting into anything before I get back. She asks to come help me, and I just tell her no. I've dealt with worse than horse thieves in my day, and this will be no different.

I kick my spurs into the horse and take off, riding it as fast as it can go as I see and smell the rain is coming. My eyes are trained on the horse prints in the dirt. Seeing that it has picked up to a gallop now, but whoever took them isn't riding as fast as I am. My thighs squeeze around the powerful beast under me and I keep digging my spurs in. It's not too long before the rain starts and I find the camp where our horses are tied up. I tie Cindy's horse up far away from the camp, so I'm not detected. I wait a bit in the bushes, looking around and finally spotting the indian lass in the camp. I wait awhile longer, watching her every move, seeing that she is alone and decide it's time to get our horses back.

I slowly stride up to where the horses are tied up, and lock eyes with the indian girl. The look on her face says it all. She knows who I am, and it's clear she's a bit afraid. Who wouldn't be. I'm the fastest gun in the west, but I can also take care of things with my hands if needed. I see her start to approach me, and I put my hand over my six shooter in case she's got that in mind. My body on edge, waiting to see what this indian girl has to say for herself.
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 10:58:28 PM »
feeling  the bar keep's  boy leaning into me her hands rubin down my body is soothing...i'm feeling  ummm oogy  i think there is something in this sasapiralla
the bitch  spiked it..at the moment  i feeling good ummm but i'll deal with this girl later.

a tall blonde walks in i give her a quick  glance  she has an uppity appearance
probably one of the girls from the brothel..she orders her drink  and sets at the coner table..
the barkeep leaves to go get the girls drink she seems reluctent to do so,as if she has issues with this girl..ohh well anyway   i turn to misty once again her attention is on the cute blonde she was talking with when i came in.. what the...? i give her a slight bump with my elbow  we have to talk overe our plans  on the bank.
the thunder booms in the distance...the chatter picks up taking my attention away from  misty... the big tough looking blonde  is looking for help on her ranch
for a cattle drive...then i hear laughter   the blonde in the coner  blurted out a comment..the  big blonde strides to her table . things are getting interesting
nothing better than  blonde girls in a fight.

i notice another blonde walks in .looks as if she has been on the trail for a while
i narrow my eyes.i recognize her.ohh shit it's kelli.one of the meanest girls in the territory.i got into a scrape with her once she may be small but she fights like a wildcat and she is quick with the gun.she gets her drink and knocks it down quick then turns and walks out.hmm i may talk with this girl about joining  misty and me i'd rather have her on our side.

someone says the  horses everyone  goes to the  door i do't really care  but i walk to the door to see what all the commotion is about.my eyes widen  my mouth ffalls open stuned.a dark hair girl on gambler riding out of town.
my.horse i stammer out.she's stealing my horse.i walk into the dusty street my eyes followering the fleeing thief.someone says it was the injun girl
then i turn and see my saddle lying in the dust,my custome made saddle i  paid 20.00$ for and she just drops it in the sand  my blood  boiling lookin around
where is that bow legged sheriff?
i can't take it kicking at the street but my toe slams into the hard  dirt
FRIG...!!! i yelpfalling against the hitching post. this is embarrassing the bank robbers having their horses stolen.misty has found another horse she is going after the  thief,i want to go but misty convinces me to stay.grrr thats ok.i know misty willdeal with this injun bitch when she catches up to her.
i limp to the  merchantile as misty  rides away.looking around  .the store is filled  with any items you can need.i walk through the store stoping to look at the  new hats  and buckskin  shirts my eyes scaning the store. i see the counter and the large cash register looking to the left i see a small safe against the coner i smile the kind of safe ive opened before.
walking to the counter for a better look i see the candy jarsmmm i have a definite sweet tooth.taking my time i pick out a bag of peppermints, and some cocolates and a handfull off licorice.
 then i hear someone say  ohh look it's calamity jane i turn and see another blonde girl kind o cute shes dressed in a school girl out fit she has blue eyes  and a superior  smirk on her face her hair in pig tails.ohh look its the pig farmer of cattyville i answer.we glare at each other if she wants a fight  i'll be all to glad to give it to her.me and you will meet sometime later.ohh yes we will she answers
i walk out of the merchantile..past the telegraph office    run by boche  i
the signon the window says.my stomach growls walking down to the cafe..i sit at at a coner table.an older heavyset lady takes my order.scaning the room i notice the gambler  sitting at the far table our eyes lock.there is just something about her i don't like  i can sense it i'm going to have trouble with this  girl.
{paula,misty brook or kelli  can be neext}

the prez tramp

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 04:44:28 AM »
I  slowly walk out of the saloon noticing  someone from my past..I give her a smile as I walk out the saloon. I stand outside of the saloon and notice the hotel. I untoe my horse and walk it over to the hotel. after tying it up I enter the hotel and move to the main desk. I ring the bell.noticing the clerk come to the desk.

" I am looking for a room for the night and a hot bath."

the clerk gives me a key to room 14. I  head up the stairs and move to the corner room. I open it and  head in...dropping my bag. Thinking to myself ..now for a hot bath. I make my way to the backroom of the hotel where the clerk is putting some buckets of hot water in a large tub. I undress and slide into the water....mmmmmmm leaning my head back aaginst the side of the tub as I  try to relax some after a long ride.