News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

showdown at rattlesnake gulch

• 145 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: showdown at rattlesnake gulch
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 05:02:41 AM »
"Buncha' ingrates.."

I just finished warning the Silk fillies about them infamous outlaws, and instead of thanking me, those brats play it off as a joke, sending me off with catcalls while blowing me kisses. I storm off in a fit, annoyed by their lewd behavior, but not at all surprised by them, either. When those girls aren't tryin' to get me into bed, they're bound and determined to make my life a living hell.

"Well, would ya look at that.."

A blast of thunder booms overhead but I swiftly ignore the piercing sound along with the flash of lightning that bursts thru the darkening skies. I'm about ten feet away from the Silk clubhouse when I see it. Stopping dead in my tracks, I tilt the tip of my hat up and stare off into the distance as a trio of mighty fine horses break off a dusky trail that curves outta town, and gallop off into the vast open desert. I recognize one of the horses, a palomino that looked a helluva lot like the one that brunette stranger rode into town..I also spot a beautiful white mustang that I know for certain was tied up in front of the saloon. A black stallion also races alongside the impressive pair. I look a little closer and realize there's only one rider to those horses, and while there's a bit of distance between us I can make out that this rider is definitely a female, a dark-haired Indian whose hair whips about wildly in the wind.

"Looks like we got ourselves a lil' horse thief."

Another flash of lightning illuminates the sky, and I narrow my eyes at the Native as she makes off with the horses, riding into the wilderness and leaving a big trail in her wake. I smirk and adjust my hat, turning swiftly on my heel.

"Well she ain't gettin' away with this, that's for damn sure!"

Being right on the edge of town places me way too far off from my office to get to my own horse, and I'm wasting time just standing here while that Indian is making off with those horses..when I get an idea that makes me grin wickedly.

I sprint back to the Silk clubhouse, welcomed by a rowdy chorus of hollers and whistles from those obnoxious girls. But those teasing whistles and catcalls turn to frantic and angry shouts as I head straight to the hitching post beside the brothel, and quickly untie one of their horses. I leap onto the saddle and in moments I take off, the girls chasing after me and coughing in the dust storm that the horse kicks up as it gallops away.

"What the hell are ya doing!? Get back here Sheriff! You're gonna be sorry!!" The Silkies' cries and screams fade into the distance as I race after the little horse thief. I get another surprise just as I'm about to take off into a gallop after the thief. Another rider comes racing outta town, in hot pursuit of the Indian girl. This filly looks like a bat flyin' straight outta hell, and she looks like she's goin' after the thief as well. She took off real fast, makin' me believe she didn't see me at all. I give my 'burrowed' horse a kick and take off a moment later, hanging back far enough so that she doesn't notice me tailin' her..

The blacken skies loom overhead and rolling thunder rumbles in the distance as I finally come upon something other then baron wilderness. The blonde girl followed the Indian to a small camp that's way off from Cattyville. The girl still hasn't noticed I've been following her, and I intend to keep it that way for now. I stay as inconspicuous as possible, riding on over to some tall, dense bushes to my right. I slide off my horse and tie her to a withered tree, then stay low and quiet as I watch the camp closely. It takes only a few moments for me to spot the Indian. I tug at my pistols when suddenly, the blonde rider chasin' after the thief walks into view. My eyes widen when I get a closer look at her face..

"Misty..!" I gasp as I recognize the blonde outlaw's face from the poster. Is that really her? When did she slip into town..It's gotta be her..and boy, she looks none too pleased. Her hand's on her six shooter, a mean expression written on her otherwise gorgeous face. I glance over at the Indian girl. The lil thief looks a bit pensive, but she's not backing down either. Did one of those horses belong to Misty? Looks like it..Well, this could get ugly. I tilt my hat back and step out of the bushes, making my entrance as loud and obvious as possible. I approach the women confidently, one hand on my six-shooter, another on my lasso.

"Well, howdy ladies," I say loudly, sauntering toward them, keeping my eyes trained on Misty first, then slowly guiding them over to the dark-haired Indian, then back to the icy blonde. "Now, ain't this somethin'. We got a thief tryin' to make off with three mighty fine horses, and a lil' bank robber who oughta be rottin' away hogtied in a jail cell. My, jail cell. This sure is one helluva storm that's brewing, don't ya'll think?"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 05:10:42 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 09:00:20 PM »
I am standing my ground when I watch the Indian girl coming towards me. No doubt she knows why I'm here and what I'm here to do. My eyes don't leave hers, my fingers tapping at my six shooter on my side, then moving my hand away as I see she is not carrying a weapon. Just as she gets close I hear a rustle and look over, seeing a busty blonde walk out with a star on her chest. Thinking to myself, must be the sheriff from Cattyville. I watch as she closes in on myself and the indian girl, seeing her hand on her lasso and one on her six shooter. I promptly move my hand back to my gun, letting her know that I'm not here for trouble, but will be more than willing to give it to her if she is looking.

I listen closely as the sheriff talks, saying what she has to say and I smirk back at her. "First and foremost, sheriff," Gazing at the star on her impressive chest, then looking back into her eyes, "The only business you have here is dealing with a horse thief. As far as you talking about some bank robbery, I don't have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about. So for now, let's just keep this peaceful." Looking over at the indian girl, seeing her watch us both back and forth. "I came here to get my horses back. The gold palomino and the black stallion. You coming along saved this little girl here a heap of trouble. I'll gladly walk away with the horses and leave her to you to do as you see fit. Just don't go accusing me of anything like you did earlier, or you'll find yourself with an angry woman on your hands."

Her eyes cut into mine, seeing that she probably is right about who I am, but without the poster in her hands she can't be sure. I nod to her, and she does to me as well. I'm not wanting to cause trouble, at least not now. Not after discussing the plans with Lexi to lay low and stay out of trouble until the time is right. I move away from the Indian girl, keeping my back to the horses as I back up, not trusting either of these 2 until I see the sheriff turn her attention to the Indian girl.

(Brooke or Tiff, you're up for the next part of our saga)
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 11:17:20 PM »
I knew I should have only taken the three horses. As it was I got greedy and tried to bring too many. Slowed me down so that blonde witch caught up to me on an old gray mare. Also should have scattered all the other horses I could take so no one could ride out. But I just didn’t have time. As it was I was spotted leaving.

Even the sheriff caught up with us. And they both have guns. They are having a bit of a stare down, neither one trusting the other and both itching to draw. Sheriff says something about the blonde being a bank robber. I am in a predicament just the same.

Just then an cloud opens up and torrential rain and hail start pelting us. With those two blondes occupied with each other and with the hard rain for cover I disappear as only an Indian can. Cover of rain and darkness is a blessing. I leave the horses for now. Those three horses were great looking but as we Indians say “You can’t judge a horse by its mane. Maybe they weren’t so fast if that old gray mare could outrun them.  I’ll just have to figure how to get my horse back.

I get some distance from the two and grab a couple of horse blankets. Then circle back be careful to stay hidden in the brush. It is dark but flashes of lighting light the place up like the sun was out every now and then. Stay in the shadows hoping the rain doesn’t let up while I figure out how to execute my plan.

(Tiff or Misty next for this storyline.)

{alt}

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2013, 07:33:15 AM »
The blonde rider has my full attention as she speaks, her lips forming a smirk that unnerves me. She speaks with a calm, cool tone, lookin' real relaxed and confident, making her out to be even more dangerous then she appears. This one's a real ice queen, I reckon, and one that shouldn't be taken lightly. She tosses a bit of doubt into my accusation, claiming she ain't the bank robber that I'm on the prowl for. That's gotta be a load of bull but the way she's actin'.. The look she's givin' me.. She bares a strong resemblance to the girl in that poster back in my office, but she's not behavin' like how a nefarious outlaw would. The bandits and outlaws I deal with who's faces are plastered over them wanted posters are just like how their photos would depict em': mean, nasty, no-good lowlifes. This girl looks too pretty to be an outlaw, tough though she may be, with one mighty big attitude for sure, but she ain't actin' like she would rob a bank, too smooth to be a good-for-nothin' thug..

My eyes stay trained on her like a hawk on its prey, and I'm about ready to swoop in and get at her the minute her hand flinches and whips out that dangerous lookin' pistol in her holster. But the moment she utters the word 'peaceful' and reveals how those horses are hers, I ease up, just a tiny bit, and my fingers move slowly away from the handle of my own six-shooter. She claims she's not the bank robber that I accuse her of being..but I ain't totally convinced. The fact that she's not lookin' for trouble  eases my nerves, though it doesn't quell my suspicion. Thunder rumbles in the distance as we exchange nods, silently agreeing to keep the peace, and cautiously I turn my eyes toward the lil' horse thief..who gone off and disappeared!

"Dang it!" I curse to myself, "how'd that lil' varmint vanish like that?"

I shake my head in disbelief, slightly amazed at how that Indian managed to slip away so easily, when a couple drops of cool rain begin to splatter over me. I give the surrounding area a quick once-over, frowning as I know I won't be able to find that thief in this rain. Gonna have to let the Indian go, for now at least. I quickly turn back to the blonde, who's back is to the horses, her eyes still trained right on me. I'm starting to doubt that she is Misty, but at the same time I ain't entirely sure that she isn't. She looks ready to get going at any moment now, and I'm about to let her..when my eyes look over her shoulder, thru the rain, to that palomino waiting in the wings..the same horse that brunette stranger rode in on this evening..the same brunette who looked a helluva lot like the 'Lexibabe' in the poster..I narrow my eyes, and move toward this blonde filly with my hand visibly clutching my coiled up lasso.

"Not the slightest clue, huh? Well, seems to me that I may have mistaken ya for someone else, darlin'..but, let me get this straight. That fine lookin' palomino over there, ya said he belongs to ya? Funny, there's a girl that just checked into town this evenin' who's horse looked just like that one.."

I take another step forward as my fingers tighten around my lasso, the rain spitting down onto us while my steel green eyes remain locked onto yours.

"Ya wouldn't happen to know her, would ya? Cute lil' thing, long dark hair, real friendly..I'm thinkin', you two are friends.. Maybe even.. partners? Hmm..how about ya come with me to my office, sugar? There's something I need to sort out.."

(Over to either one of ya'll, Misty or Brook!)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 07:41:50 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 07:15:28 PM »
I keep my blue eyes locked on this buxom sheriff who seems to be a little rattled that the indian girl has disappeared. I'm a little upset over it as well, wanting to teach her a lesson for doing this, but that's a small fish to fry compared to what Lexi and I have planned. Filing the thought away in the back of my head. Knowing when Lexi and I make our getaway, that I'll make sure we just happen to ride back by here. Teach her a little lesson that I'm sure she's well overdue for. I see the sheriff start to make her way over towards me just as I'm grabbing the reigns to the horses. Her hand coiled over her lasso, no doubt thinking she is going to need it for something. I just smirk a bit, knowing full well if she even tries it, we'll be going at it right here in the mud.

I listen to her voice as it spurts out, talking about the horses and the fact that Lexi was on one earlier. My hand slowly strokes my black stallions ears, hearing him rumble just a bit at my familiar touch. My lips curl back over my teeth as I lock eyes with the sheriff. "You see sheriff, this black stallion here is mine. His name is bullet, and I've had him for a couple of years. As far as the other horses, they were tied up next to mine at the hotel. I'm sure whoever owns them would be glad to have them back in their possession. I'm just getting back what is mine, and returning the other 2 where I found them. No crime in that is there?"

I can see the sheriff is still watching me, studying my face, wondering if I'm the girl she's been looking for. One of the outlaws the entire west seems to be looking for. My eyes scan her body, seeing she would clearly be a worthy adversary if she indeed wanted to dance in the mud, but she doesn't make her move. My body is tensed, ready for action if need be when I smirk back at her. "Seems to me you should be more worried about catching this horse thief that took these 3 prized beauties. From what I understand that's the worst offense someone could commit in Cattyville. And judging by the name on your badge, that's the town you're sworn to protect. Don't concern yourself with me, I'm just doing a good deed and getting my horse back. Nothing more."

The look on her face says 1000 different things. I can tell she's trying to decide what to do as she takes a step towards me. I turn to face her, my shirt now clinging to me tightly as the rain falls. My boots leaving footprints in the mud. My eyes don't waver, staring her down with looks that could kill. My mind racing now, wondering what's on her mind, what's she's going to do, and I'm prepared for anything. 

(over to brook or tiff for our part!)
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 07:45:53 PM »
Just peeked in seeing that stunning MIstycats posted ...  Have not read all posts.. Just thought of her in her sexy cowgirl outfit..

Know Lexibabe would look great jean skirt, and boots.. Not to mention Sheriff BustyTiffany .. rounding up bad girls and tying them up..  Rattlesnake gulch looking to be. One very hot, and sexy little western town here!!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 04:31:00 AM »
i'm standing in the store  bag of candy in my hand,piece of peppermint in my mouth. staring down the blonde girl  in pigtails,i've never seen her at least i don't think so.but it seems she has a problem with me..well anytime she wants to try and solve that problem she won't have to ask twice..
the candy has a soothing affect calming be me down. stealing another quick glance at the safe then back at  miss.pigtails  i smile "ta ta" waving at the girl
and walking out the door.
i see my saddle,my pretty $20.00 saddle i left on the sidewalk.,then the image of it lying in the dust where the injun bitch droped it makes my blood boil again.unwraping a piece of chocolate  picking up  the saddle  i walk down the sidewalk towards the bank.  with a strong feeling to hit something,no shoot something,no to hit something,shoot something,hit something. hell i may hit and shoot something.
i hope misty catches up to that injun bitch and gives her a serious beating. no
i hope she scalps the squaw,or drags her back here for me to scalp.
i look up notice some guy coming out of the bank and locking up i assume it's the banker  stormbolt?,stormdolt? something funny sounding.
coming closer to each other he's sure a dapper looking dandy,as he tips his hat and says something. huh? what? what did you call me mister?looking surprised
he starts to stutter something out. no one talks to me like that,droping my saddle on the sidewalk i reach grabing the collar of his jacket jerking him closer lifting my right knee.once,twice three quick times into his  crotch.his eyes boggle out of his head and spittle spurts from his lips as he drops to  his knees.
looking down at him no one talks to me like that.picking up my saddle i walk past the bank back to the hotel..beginning to feel better
walking into the hotel lobby i notice cindy heading towards the back for a bath i guess.bitch certainly needs one.we glare at each other a moment.then i walk up the stairs to my room hmmm a deliciously evil thought pops into my mind.
after a few minutes in my room,i walk back to the lobby,lightening flashes through the windows.stoping at the desk i ask for some towels to take back to cindy.i see she sitting in the tub her back resting against the side.laying the towels down.i creep up from behind she must have heard me as she begins to turn tangling my fingers in her hair i shove her head under ther water.
holding her under as she splashes about  the bitch is a little stronger than she looks.i pull her up,i have a proposition for you if you care to listen?FUUCKYU she begins,wrong answer bitch,shoving her  head under again.pulling her back up,i'll kill you bit__ she sputters,wrong answer darling shoving her head under  again.holding her down a litle longer this time her fighting slows,pulling her up again. now do you want to listen i ask?,or di i drown your ass this time?
she nods her head  i'll listen she sputters. good,good cause i haave a plan for this dump of town and you can be part of it.if your interested. smiling tossing her a towel.[[[cindy's turn or anyones}
the prez tramp

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 06:13:51 PM »
I disappear into the night but I am not through with these two. I still need a horse to go and find the pintos stolen from us Indians. Runs-faster-that-the-wind is not used to being away from me, nor me her. I’ll bet she isn’t doing too well with our separation.  Probably skittish about the treatment by the white devils.

I have a plan. I first circle back to my teepee to get a tomahawk and an Indian blanket. I know the two bitches will a narrow gulch between two steep sides, about eight feet high. I also figure they will be preoccupied with each other. Neither trusts the other and both will be wary  about getting shot in the back, as well they should.

I wait on top of one of the cliffs. Rain is pelting down on me and I am getting soaked. No problem as I am used to being out in the elements. And the rain helps my cover. I hear them approaching at last. Siide by side which is exactly what I was hoping for. I give a loud Geronimo type yell and leap off the cliff. I hit the blonde on the head with the tomahawk to knock her out. I bowl into the sheriff knocking her off her horse. We both land in the mud. Before she knows what has happened I throw the blanket over her and wrap her up in it. I use her own lasso to truss her up in the blanket. She is completely covered from the top of her head to her soles.

Throw her over the old gray mare. Leave the other three prime horses for the blonde when she waits up. She wants the horses more than she wants me I figure. I haul the sheriff off because she will be more likely to pursue me. The Territorial law goes after Indians who steal horse but are blind when it comes to someone stealing the horses of Indians. I’ll take her to a new camp and either convince her that she should help me locate our hoses or I’ll have fun trying to convince her. Not sure what I will do with her but I will think of something along the way.    

(Misty or Tiffany for our story line. Anyone else for the other story lines.)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:15:23 PM by FightingBrook »
{alt}

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 12:28:01 PM »
"NNGHH!"

One minute I'm havin' one helluva staredown with this icy blonde, about ready to mix it up with this lil' blonde varmint. The next, I'm laying sprawled on the wet ground, dazed, hurtin' a lil, and utterly confused! I don't know what hit me, but whatever came hollerin' thru the darkness and rain struck me hard enough to send me off my feet and into the ground. Before I can even scramble to my hands and knees something heavy is tossed over my head, covering my entire body completely! I feel my lasso jerked free from my belt as well, swiftly stolen from me as I struggle with the thick blanket that was tossed over my head, face and body. Now even more shocked by the turn of events, I frantically get to my knees, only to have the blanket close in all around me! I gasp, as someone is wrapping me up in this darn blanket, and I feel my own lasso being wound up around me, pinning the blanket against my body! My arms are pinned down to my sides and my legs are pinned together as the lasso wraps all around my concealed figure..I can't even call out as the blanket presses against my face and mouth! In my panicked state I feel hands gripping me and tossing me over the saddle of a horse, and in moments I'm whisked off into the rainy night!

I figure whoever had captured me has been ridin' for about a good hour. With the heavy blanket covering my head and face, along with the rest of my trussed up body, I can't even keep track of where we're going. I only occasionally squirm and struggle over the saddle of the horse I'm bent over, unable to even call out for help even if I wanted to. I've been in a tensed, bewildered and downright angry mood for the past hour as well as I try and figure out who it was who got the drop on me. Maybe that blonde had a friend waitin' in the wings, maybe she was in fact Mistycats and her and Lexibabe got the drop on me and were takin' me to their hideout! I think a lil harder, remembering even in the mix of events that led up to my capture that the blonde also got knocked down into the dirt..It was only for a brief moment, but right before this damn blanket was thrown over my head I saw the blonde laying by her horse. It couldn't be her who captured me..which must mean it was that damn horse Indian horse thief! It had to be her, she slipped into the night only to come back and catch me..but why?

That question burns to my very core and repeats itself over and over in my head when suddenly the horse stops, and I hear some talking around me. A moment later, and hands grab at me, grabbing at the thick blanket, lasso and the rest of my body. I jerk about and squirm as I'm taken off the horse and carried for a few feet. My squirming is frantic and wild as I'm brought into an enclosed space, then I'm dumped unceremoniously onto the floor, my groans muffled by the blanket. I'm still squirming and kicking my legs out as the hands begin to unwrap me from the blanket and lasso..then, just as the blanket is cleared from my face, I explode into action, reaching out blindly, frantically to grab at my captors or kick my boots at any of them.

My captors are ready, unfortunately, and the moment I rush at them they quickly grab my wrists and ankles, preventing me from really lashing out. I struggle furiously with them as they try and keep me on the ground, and at the same time I realize there's four of them and they're all women. Each of them are a bit smaller then me as well, probably not as strong as I am, either, but they're all just as rough and wild and there's four of them which means I'm in a heap of trouble if I don't act fast enough! I struggle mightily against them, and for a spell the five of us struggle wildly on the dusty floor, me wrestling against four fillies who's only concern is to restrain me! They grab and hold me, but I squirm free and shove them away. They grab my legs and arms but I turn and twist so they can't hold me longer then for a few moments. I roll around on the ground with some of them, and they pile on top of me angrily. Pushing one away by kicking my leg out, tossing another right over thrashing body, pushing myself up onto my knees in a frantic scramble. I make it to my feet even as the other two pull at my arms, but then one leaps onto my back, and another grabs at my hair flowing down my back from under my cowgirl hat and I let out a scream. A hand clamps over my mouth and I moan in dismay as I'm dragged onto the floor again, brought down to my knees. Arms wrap around me, pulling my own arms back and pinning my hands behind me. I squirm and struggle but there's just too many of them..they clutch my limbs back behind me and keep me firmly on my knees, making sure I can barely squirm, when they grab my lasso and other thick ropes and begin to truss me up!  I moan into one of the girl's hands as they tie my wrists together tightly, encircling a rope around my waist and bind my tied hands to that rope as well. My thick, shapely thighs are bound together as well as my ankles and calves. More rope is wrapped around me, wound firmly around my throat, shoulders and above and below my firm breasts. As they tie me up, my mind suddenly fills with memories of my few visits to the Silk Stocking Girls clubhouse, memories of those brats doing almost the same thing that these women have just accomplished: ganging up on me, wrestling me down and tying me up tight. Of course, then they would haul me off to one of their 'playrooms'.. It's at that moment that I take in my surroundings. I notice that I've been taken into some kind of large tent. I then take finally look more closely at my captors: they're all Indians, all dressed similarly in their Native garbs with their flowing dark hair done up in single braids. I struggle against them again, which only encourages the girls tying me to tighten their knots. The one Indian gripping my hair and handgagging me finally releases my mouth, and after a brief moment I start to curse out angrily.

"Let me GO! Are ya'll crazy!? I'm a damn Sheriff, a lady of the law! Ya'll can't do this to me! Ya'll in some deep shit ya hear--MMPHHH!!"

My loud screams are cut off abruptly as one of the Indians takes my own bandanna knotted about my neck and covers my mouth with it, gagging me effectively as they tie the ends of it behind my head! In a rage I shake my head and try and yell out anyway, but the gag muffles my screams. After they've finished binding me, one of the girls slips her nimble hands around my waist..and finds my six-shooters holstered up at my hips. She pulls the guns out easily, examining them thoughtfully before putting them away out of my view. The four girls then turn me around on my knees, to face the entrance of the tent. I've been thoroughly subdued, roughed up, wrestled down, and bound and gagged so firmly that I can barely move. My heart races in my chest as the thought of being captured and taken prisoner sinks in. I wonder in my panicked state of mind what exactly do these Indian bitches want with me.. that's when the door to the tent pulls back, and my eyes narrow...

(Over to ya, Brook)

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 07:37:07 PM »
I keep my eyes trained on the sexy sheriff, waiting for her to make her move, my body almost daring her and then the next thing I know, I wake up laying in the mud with my head hurting terribly. I look up at the ominous sky, clouds black as night and it takes me a moment to realize where I am again, and who I am actually. Shaking my head and finally getting my bearings back, noticing the 3 horses I came after are still here with me, but no trace of anything or anyone else. Thinking to myself, it must have been the indian girl, that's the only conclusion I can come to. I scan the area, no sight of her or the sheriff anywhere. I shrug my shoulders, then slowly climb on bullet, taking the reigns of the other 2 horses and easing back to town. The rain beating down the whole way, but it doesn't matter. I'm already drenched to the bone, and I'm ready to get a bath and a fresh pair of jeans and shirt on my body.

Finally arriving back in Cattyville, noticing the saloon is still kicking with the music and laughter of several women coming out of it. I hitch the horses back up to the post in front of the hotel, then walk inside. Finding out which room Lexi has gotten us, and heading up, expecting to see her there, but she's not. No telling where she's run off to, but I know she can handle herself.

I walk back down to the desk, asking for a bath and putting my money down on the counter. I'm told someone is occupying it, but that doesn't matter to an outlaw like me. They can either share, or get out, as I'm in no mood to deal with anybody's lip right now. Taking a towel and heading back to the bath area.

(Anyone can take it here. My plot with Tiff has been stopped for the moment, so anyone else wanting to get involved with me is fine.)
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 10:44:19 PM »
kelli,brook,or any of the druken girls in the saloon,or maybe cindy
the prez tramp

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 01:45:53 AM »
I let some of the younger squaws subdue the sheriff and have a little fun with her. I am just outside the camp watching and listening to see if the blonde bitch has followed us. Doesn’t look like she is coming so I stroll back to the big tent where they have dragged the sheriff. She put up more of a fight than a pride of mountain lions. It had almost been a mistake letting the smaller, younger girls take her on even though they had her outnumbered. She looks like she has lots of baby fat on her that fills our out nicely but she is strong as an ox I fear.  If we go one on one it could be interesting.

I pull back the flap and walk in only to be greeted by a pair of glaring eyes looking daggers through slits. Not sure with the giggling of the other women but I could swear the sheriff is snarling and growling through her gag.

Not sure why I decided to haul the blonde sheriff back here. It was a spur of the moment decision. My plan had been to scalp them both and keep the horses. Two blonde scalps would be a real trophy. But somewhere it the back of my mind it told me it was better to leave the blonde outlaw (which is so obvious) to cause havoc in town. I am sure she would stir up trouble and keep them all busy. Otherwise they might form a posse and come looking for me and our Indian camp.

Besides the outlaw was too damn sexy to just kill. And so was the sheriff. Her big body was more my type and some lust ran through my loins. Clouded my thinking. Never been with a blonde like her before. And those magnificent breasts. Most of female Indians are rather small in that area. All except me. Think I must have some Spanish blood or other white blood in me.

I walk up to the sheriff but leave the gag in her mouth for now. So nice to see you put up such a good fight. I like them feisty so I can tame them. I grab her hair and bend her head back so I can stare down into her eyes.  “And you will be tamed before the evening is over. On that you can count. I am going to do things to you that you have never even dreamed ot.”

“And I am not a horse thief. I was just taking some horses to replace the ones stolen from me. I would have returned them after I got mine back. I am not greedy like your kind is. But you wouldn’t help and Indian get her horses back, would you.” I take the gag out of your mouth so you can speak. “Would you? And are you going to behave? How much you do will determine just how much I loosen your restrains. Act up and I will bind you with wet rawhide and then leave you out in the sun for it to constrict. Now what will it be?”

(Over to Tiffany for this part of the story.)

{alt}

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2013, 05:47:26 AM »
I'm utterly helpless in the hands of these damn Indians. I take some satisfaction in knowing that it took a sneak attack and a whole lot of em' to capture and subdue me, but that doesn't make me feel less tense about the situation I'm in: trussed up and gagged so tightly I can barely move, forced to look right into my captor's dark eyes as she grips my hair back behind my head. I'm in some real deep trouble but this ain't the first time I've been tied up and placed in danger. I glare back at the Native and listen intently to her words, my eyes narrowing as she promises to 'tame' me, all the while claimin' she ain't a horse thief and that she wants me to help her. That, along with a threat of some painful-sounding torture, and this lil girl's sayin' quite a mouthful. The moment my own bandanna is removed from my lips I spurt out:

"What'll it be?"

I lower my face and spit a wad of saliva at your feet. Then I turn my eyes back up at you, fiercely glaring, straining a bit in my ropes.

"Tame me?? Well, now isn't that cute. Sorry sugar, but that just AIN'T gonna happen! Nobody's ever tamed Sheriff Tiffany before, and I'm fixin' on keepin' it that way! Untie me this instant, darlin', and save yourself a heap of trouble!"

(Over to ya Brook!)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:47:38 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2013, 07:28:13 AM »
Picking up kelli's clothes and pistols walking to and sitting on thechair. My eyes never leaving the petite blonde as she steps from the wash tub..her eyes shoot daggers at me.the tension is thickbetweenn us. Smiling at her so do you want to hear my plan?or do you want more convincing? I'll listen'is her short reply.good.cause we will need your help.
Hearing misty's voice in the lobby.Itoss kelli a towel.good get dried off and dressed. Misty is back we can make our plans tonight.taking her pistols.ill give these back to you then.

Walking back to the lobby Isee misty at the desk..my mouth drops open she looks like she has been drug throughh the brush.
Walking up to her.misty are you ok?what happened? Did you catch the injun?did you get our horses back? She nods her head and begins telling me the story .she is soaked to the bone water driping from her hair.Ihear her words but they sound far away
I'm transfixed on her.she looks sexier than ever my eyes follow her senious lips.my eyes sweeping over her body.her rain soaked shirt plastered against her body .Irun my tongue over my lips.my mind drifting to that night we spent hold up in that cave.

Lexi.com..are you alright?.lexi... her words shake me from my transe.ummm yeah .I'm fine..msty smiles..sometimes Iwonder about you. I blush a bit smiling back.running my hannd through her hair feeling the bump on her head...grrrr..another thing the squaw will answer for
She wants to take a bath and rest...Itell her about recruiting kelli suggest that she chat with her to.Iwatch as she walks to the wash room my mind drifts again.get controll Itell myself. Iwalk to the door looking out the window.thhe rain has stoped
I walk out up to gambler stroking his muzzle. Good thing the injun bitch dident hurt you.ill settle with her later.

But in a strange twist the injun did us a huge favor capturing the sheriff..with the marshalls.out of town.chassing.all over the territory after a pair of bank robbers.   Lol.  This town is ours for the taking..giving gambler a kiss.  We're going to bust this town wide open.boy..

Misty..kelli.  or cindy from here             
the prez tramp

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2013, 07:28:33 PM »
I am infuriated and insulted that this blonde trash who calls herself a sheriff spits at my feet. “ grab her hair, pull her head back and slap her with my open palms as hard as I can. “Good thing for you that spittle only landed at my feet.” I draw back my fist to knock some of your teeth out and then decide against it. Better to inflict some pain on you before I knock you out. I grab your long, thick hair in both hands. Winding thick strands around each set of fingers I jerk your head around as hard as I can. Love the sound of your shrieks even though I know you are trying not to scream. I stop yanking your head about. Regrip your hair in my hands and pull as hair as I can in opposite directions. The locks of hair I have are too thick to pull out but I know the pain must be immense. Especially as you are screaming involuntarily at the top of your lungs. So humiliating for someone who thinks they are as tough a you to scream so loudly from some hairpulling.

I let go your hair. Step back and grab the front of your shirt. Rip hard popping all the buttons and pulling it completely open. Grab your bra and pull in down below your tits. Those big tits flop out, dangling and bouncing both from being freed and from your efforts to struggle within your bonds.  I proceed to abuse your boobs. Pinching, squeezing, kneading, twisting, punching the most magnificent breasts I have even seen. Do this both toy your whole tits and to your nipples.

Damn, those tits are so mesmerizing that I am getting turned on both from the tactile feel of them and my their bouncing and flouncing. I stop my torture. Kneel down in front of you. Open my mouth and take as much as I can in my mouth. More than a handful and more than a mouthful it is. I chew on your breast but without breaking the skin. I run my tongue all over it and then concentrate on your nipple which has grown more erect and harder. I flick my tongue over the tip of the nipple and then run it around it in circles.

(Back to your Tiffany)

{alt}